Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale 09:39 - Mar 9 with 5261 viewsMorristonmike

I'm one minute away from the ground there is no queue... I'm back in work later.
It doesn't make sense to me..
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:41 - Mar 9 with 4195 viewsAl_Bundy

If I was that close to the ground I would just go in and buy tickets now. Can't see them turning fans away with game on tomorrow.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:45 - Mar 9 with 4180 viewsMorristonmike

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:41 - Mar 9 by Al_Bundy

If I was that close to the ground I would just go in and buy tickets now. Can't see them turning fans away with game on tomorrow.

I will give it a go its for the spurs game.
If they say come back at 4 they are having it
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:45 - Mar 9 with 4176 viewsSTID2017

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:41 - Mar 9 by Al_Bundy

Unless you are with the Police and armed with a battering ram you won't get in as the T/O doesn't open for another 15 minutes !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:47 - Mar 9 with 4176 viewsTreforys_Jack

Tried to buy tickets yesterday As I was passing. Got my 2 season tickets out , and was flabbergasted when I was told I could only buy between 10 - 12 , looked at my watch 12:05. We really don't make it easy sometimes.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:51 - Mar 9 with 4163 viewsMorristonmike

They won't sell one to me until 4pm even though there is thousands left
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 10:08]
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 10:08 - Mar 9 with 4119 viewsMorristonmike

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:47 - Mar 9 by Treforys_Jack

Tried to buy tickets yesterday As I was passing. Got my 2 season tickets out , and was flabbergasted when I was told I could only buy between 10 - 12 , looked at my watch 12:05. We really don't make it easy sometimes.

Idiots!! Loads left
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 10:24 - Mar 9 with 4070 viewsSTID2017

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:45 - Mar 9 by Morristonmike

I will give it a go its for the spurs game.
If they say come back at 4 they are having it

Sorry Mike, but they will.
I know you are unhappy (to say the least) but imagine if you are one of the JA members who regularly buy tickets when they can, and you got gazumped by a walk in off the street who may never have bothered with any other games (not suggesting you are BTW).
There has to be an order of some sort.
If the game proofs not to sell out at 4.00 pm, then you've over a week to get a ticket

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 11:10 - Mar 9 with 3975 viewsMorristonmike

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 10:24 - Mar 9 by STID2017

Sorry Mike, but they will.
I know you are unhappy (to say the least) but imagine if you are one of the JA members who regularly buy tickets when they can, and you got gazumped by a walk in off the street who may never have bothered with any other games (not suggesting you are BTW).
There has to be an order of some sort.
If the game proofs not to sell out at 4.00 pm, then you've over a week to get a ticket

That's fair enough I have stubs from league two,one and championship. Home and away. And my stubs from the cup games.
As long as I get my ticket and not some person who missed the last rounds
Login to get fewer ads

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 11:29 - Mar 9 with 3940 viewsOldjack

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 09:51 - Mar 9 by Morristonmike

They won't sell one to me until 4pm even though there is thousands left
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 10:08]

that's bloody ridiculous , ticket office ,have a word with yourselves ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 11:49 - Mar 9 with 3910 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They have to set the WEB site up and make the reserved tickets available for general sale. Just wait for 4pm and do it online.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 12:13 - Mar 9 with 3854 viewssainthelens

Just got off the phone to ticket office, they said no need to panic as there are thousands left.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 12:24 - Mar 9 with 3828 viewsMorristonmike

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 11:49 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

They have to set the WEB site up and make the reserved tickets available for general sale. Just wait for 4pm and do it online.

I tried last time and it wouldn't accept my card. I just thought I'd do the easiest thing go there and get one.
There won't be signal where I'm working so now I will have to be late for work and late finishing.
Even though as said there is thousands left... Going out my way for this shit
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:43 - Mar 9 with 3621 viewsGlyn1

There's a Huddersfield fan on one of their forums who wants us to be relegated because he was messed around by our Ticket Office. Hard to believe I know.

(He wanted to pay on the day but was told Not Possible. In the end there were 140 Huddersfield away supporters and hundreds of unsold seats.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 15:54 - Mar 9 with 3502 viewsUxbridge

Tickets on sale on the website 10 mins early ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:15 - Mar 9 with 3442 viewsMorristonmike

I'm down there now.. There is a que get your tickets guys
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:18 - Mar 9 with 3427 viewsbuilthjack

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:15 - Mar 9 by Morristonmike

I'm down there now.. There is a que get your tickets guys

Buy a job lot

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 3426 viewsSir_Robin

I'm a JA but not a STH. I tried to buy online earlier today but was told I wasn't allowed. I just bought some after they went on general sale and it worked fine.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:24 - Mar 9 with 3419 viewssainthelens

Just got 2 tickets online, and am gobsmacked at the amount of blue dots in the east stand. Plenty of seats available..... surely we'll sell this out ??
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:31 - Mar 9 with 3403 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:43 - Mar 9 by Glyn1

There's a Huddersfield fan on one of their forums who wants us to be relegated because he was messed around by our Ticket Office. Hard to believe I know.

(He wanted to pay on the day but was told Not Possible. In the end there were 140 Huddersfield away supporters and hundreds of unsold seats.)

I have never understood why we are the only PL club that does not sell on the day if there are unsold tickets in the away end. Surely they can set up a Kiosk at the away end and staff if with one guy plus one steward outside. At the most it would cost the club around £20 per hour. If open for three hours that is £60. They would only need to sell two tickets at £35 each to cover their cost. Perhaps our new commercial director/manager could sort this out.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 18:35 - Mar 9 with 3229 viewsbuilthjack

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:31 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

I have never understood why we are the only PL club that does not sell on the day if there are unsold tickets in the away end. Surely they can set up a Kiosk at the away end and staff if with one guy plus one steward outside. At the most it would cost the club around £20 per hour. If open for three hours that is £60. They would only need to sell two tickets at £35 each to cover their cost. Perhaps our new commercial director/manager could sort this out.

I think wouldn't cost anything if they went to the ticket office

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 18:55 - Mar 9 with 3209 viewsJack_Kass

Lightly shocked that I managed to get a ticket for this so easily

Only £25 before booking fee as well.

What are people not buying about the game? It's massive

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 19:27 - Mar 9 with 3150 viewssainthelens

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 18:55 - Mar 9 by Jack_Kass

Lightly shocked that I managed to get a ticket for this so easily

Only £25 before booking fee as well.

What are people not buying about the game? It's massive

Agreed, but I prefer to look at it that it will have our " real' fans there and not the type that look at you daft when you start singing. Let's hope it's a real old time atmosphere.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 20:21 - Mar 9 with 3095 viewsMorristonmike

I thought I wouldn't get a ticket also.
Should be sold out! Whoever is going make a racket
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 22:15 - Mar 9 with 2949 viewsSTID2017

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 20:21 - Mar 9 by Morristonmike

I thought I wouldn't get a ticket also.
Should be sold out! Whoever is going make a racket

Assume you got your ticket.
That's great.
Now join JA so at least you move up the pecking order for the semi and the final!

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 07:31 - Mar 10 with 2783 viewsBobby_Fischer

What a drama queen.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024