Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to shìt street ..... 17:57 - Mar 9 with 4670 viewsSwanjaxs

Another positive article on Swansea by the good old Wales Online 👍👍
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/welcome-sht-street-you-always-1439

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 17:59 - Mar 9 with 4660 viewsDr_Winston

It's getting blocked off for the next eighteen months whilst they renovate the tower anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:23 - Mar 9 with 4593 viewsoldgrey

If there was an award for the most badly designed website in the universe then there wouldn't be many other entries in the competition.
Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:32 - Mar 9 with 4570 viewsjack2jack

I used to enjoy the Evening Post and the Web site, I can't bear it now, shocking rag and Web site. And they have the nerve to charge 70 pence for it, the missus insists on buying it, frankly I wouldn't give it the time of day.
Best if they took a couple of pages of the EP to wrap the dog sh!t in and bin it.Best place for it.
Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:51 - Mar 9 with 4537 viewsFlashberryjack

I was down Swansea's Marine Quarter a couple weeks ago, I was surprised and disappointed at the amount of dog sh*t I had to dodge.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 07:37 - Mar 10 with 4329 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is that a serious article? its sounds like a drunken rambling.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 09:30 - Mar 10 with 4241 viewsJackfath

It's more than likely human excrement. I used to live in a flat in the city centre and the amount of human turds after a Friday and Saturday night was incredible.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 10:34 - Mar 10 with 4172 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 12:14 - Mar 10 with 4089 viewsmax936

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 10:34 - Mar 10 by Gowerjack

Great film, worth watching at least once a year bout time they made a part two, to incorporate our Premier League status
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 16:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 12:51 - Mar 10 with 4033 viewsRevJames

Perhaps they could focus on the amount of litter in the verges on the main roads into the Capital City.

While it's created by the public, the lack of response in clearing it is a disgrace. Great first impression to visitors
Welcome to shìt street ..... on 12:56 - Mar 10 with 4016 viewsdickythorpe

It's a problem up there as well

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/posters-man-caught-camera-taking-1
Welcome to shìt street ..... on 13:15 - Mar 10 with 3997 viewstheloneranger

I think that sh*t reporter should get his facts right.

That street with no name, is...... "Tower Lane"...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 19:26 - Mar 10 with 3808 viewsLord_Bony

Absolute gutter snipe of a reporter.

It further brings down the image of this rag with unsavoury articles like this. Put me off my tea quite frankly.

You could go to any town anywhere in the world and knock up a similar "report".

Cheap n nasty journalism...go and get a proper job ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 00:18 - Mar 12 with 3508 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 19:26 - Mar 10 by Lord_Bony

Absolute gutter snipe of a reporter.

It further brings down the image of this rag with unsavoury articles like this. Put me off my tea quite frankly.

You could go to any town anywhere in the world and knock up a similar "report".

Cheap n nasty journalism...go and get a proper job ffs.

It must happen all of the time in Scotland too. Edinburgh journos searching in Glasgow for streets with dog sh*t on them.

Edit - oh no, it doesn't.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 13:04 - Mar 12 with 3387 viewsCopperJack

It's a Cardiff newspaper, worked on by journalists who live in Cardiff and the direction dictated by Cardiff managers. Is there any surprise?

Having lived in England, I was always amazed how the perception of Swansea was different there. Regularly heard people say 'Swansea is lovely, on the coast, with the Gower, Mumbles etc etc'. In Wales, all we hear is 'Swansea is a shithole', and why? Because Cardiff shapes our debate, our national consciousness. Every time BBC Wales features Swansea, it's always a story about drugs, or crap (no pun intended) like this. Every time Cardiff is shown, it's the land of milk and honey.

Wales is basically just Cardiff these days. They control the government, money, media, and thus, shape public opinion.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 3362 viewsBanosswan

Looks like Perch and Darran have taken their feud on there, one of the first comments is:

near anfield by any chance?
Liverpool is known to be a pile of...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 16:36 - Mar 12 with 3299 viewsmax936

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 13:04 - Mar 12 by CopperJack

It's a Cardiff newspaper, worked on by journalists who live in Cardiff and the direction dictated by Cardiff managers. Is there any surprise?

Having lived in England, I was always amazed how the perception of Swansea was different there. Regularly heard people say 'Swansea is lovely, on the coast, with the Gower, Mumbles etc etc'. In Wales, all we hear is 'Swansea is a shithole', and why? Because Cardiff shapes our debate, our national consciousness. Every time BBC Wales features Swansea, it's always a story about drugs, or crap (no pun intended) like this. Every time Cardiff is shown, it's the land of milk and honey.

Wales is basically just Cardiff these days. They control the government, money, media, and thus, shape public opinion.

Spot on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 16:38 - Mar 12 with 3295 viewsSwanjaxs

Nailed it mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 17:13 - Mar 12 with 3278 viewsLeonWasGod

hahaha, quality journalism. There's a British Journalism Award in the bag right there - pow!

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:43 - Mar 12 with 3229 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top post.

I think it speaks volumes over Cardiff's insecurities and the City's jealousy over Swansea's unique geographical situation and it's topography. They say it's s sh*thole but what kinds of views do houses in Cardiff give you? Penarth isn't part of Cardiff so doesn't count but even if you've got a flat in the bay your views will largely old docklands.
Hundreds of houses here have sea views over an immaculately beautiful bay because of the topography and many have the Sandy beach within walking distance.
It seems these benefits, as well as Swansea's established Premier League football club are the reason for the continuously caustic bad press the city has to endure . But whilst that can be laughed off the real damage is being done by the economic apartheid almost joyfully implemented against it, a major cause of the urban decay that those down the road ironically use as a stick to beat Swansea with.

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:54 - Mar 12 with 3213 viewsGowerjack

The City Centre is a shîthole though.

We own a holiday apartment and this is the opinion of our guests as well.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 19:08 - Mar 12 with 3195 viewsSwanjaxs

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:54 - Mar 12 by Gowerjack

The City Centre is a shîthole though.

We own a holiday apartment and this is the opinion of our guests as well.

Sorry about that mate, why not buy a holiday apartment in Cardiff bay? You'll be quids in my old ex Penlan resident friend 😂

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 19:32 - Mar 12 with 3169 viewsPrivate_Partz

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 18:43 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Top post.

I think it speaks volumes over Cardiff's insecurities and the City's jealousy over Swansea's unique geographical situation and it's topography. They say it's s sh*thole but what kinds of views do houses in Cardiff give you? Penarth isn't part of Cardiff so doesn't count but even if you've got a flat in the bay your views will largely old docklands.
Hundreds of houses here have sea views over an immaculately beautiful bay because of the topography and many have the Sandy beach within walking distance.
It seems these benefits, as well as Swansea's established Premier League football club are the reason for the continuously caustic bad press the city has to endure . But whilst that can be laughed off the real damage is being done by the economic apartheid almost joyfully implemented against it, a major cause of the urban decay that those down the road ironically use as a stick to beat Swansea with.

Another top post.
Well done to you and CJ. Our predicament perfectly summed up.
If we continue to keep Carwyn and his lazy, hapless Cardiff Centric cronies in power then all we can expect is more of the same.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 20:13 - Mar 12 with 3128 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welcome to shìt street ..... on 19:32 - Mar 12 by Private_Partz

Another top post.
Well done to you and CJ. Our predicament perfectly summed up.
If we continue to keep Carwyn and his lazy, hapless Cardiff Centric cronies in power then all we can expect is more of the same.

The Senedd will never be the answer, that much has come back to bite the yes voters for devolution in the @rse.

Can't see any way that can be reversed apart from a revolution

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024