Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! 18:51 - Mar 9 with 2788 viewsjacktheripper

WTF
Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 19:09 - Mar 9 with 2731 viewsstevethejack

All adverts shown are based on your browsing history.

Guess you're a closet scummer on here lurking.

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 19:19 - Mar 9 with 2702 viewsOldjack

I'm glad i got ad blocker plus

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 2652 viewstaffpunk

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 19:09 - Mar 9 by stevethejack

Agreed, the OP has been looking at too many CCFC related posts on-line...obsessed, I tell thee, obsessed...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 19:44 - Mar 9 with 2634 viewsbyron

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 19:09 - Mar 9 by stevethejack

Ha ha love it....secret scummers.....

Benny

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 22:37 - Mar 9 with 2452 viewsTNT

He was after the nail a scummer had used to smash it into a lego block, disillusioned by the sh*t football. If you think he was after the ticket, you are deluded.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 22:46 - Mar 9 with 2428 viewsairedale

Really though, what's to stop a supporter of a team local to a PL club buying a seasie for the PL club?

I wonder how many CCFC supporter s are down the Liberty every home game?

You may be sitting next to one!
Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 23:49 - Mar 9 with 2333 viewslonglostjack

Byron and Taff Punk in tandem ! The latter is clearly decent despite supporting the scum- the former is a twaat with an identity problem.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 07:41 - Mar 10 with 2174 viewstaffpunk

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 22:46 - Mar 9 by airedale

Really though, what's to stop a supporter of a team local to a PL club buying a seasie for the PL club?

There are people who go to watch both teams, I know 2 personally, it's always gone on. I find it very strange myself, but there we go. I guess if we play each other, they want a draw game?

As for the OP, as I look at your message board this minute, adverts are showing me hotels in London, as last night I was browsing Trivago doing the same thing.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 07:43 - Mar 10 with 2161 viewsBobby_Fischer

The adverts are based on your browsing history, Kinsey had one on penis enlargements the other day.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 08:37 - Mar 10 with 2098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scumdiff season ticket advert on this site! on 22:46 - Mar 9 by airedale

At least 50. It was mentioned on CCMB at the time.

Edit - after we won the play off final
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 8:39]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024