Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... 19:00 - Mar 9 with 5131 viewsSwanseaman

Often happens when our confidence is up, and we underestimate a team.

Huddersfield's last 4 home games record is almost the lowest in the league , they will be well up for a win against us..

Tough one, will need to be as up for it as they are going to be..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 06:10 - Mar 10 with 1656 viewspikeypaul

1-1

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 07:22 - Mar 10 with 1628 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 01:46 - Mar 10 by Swanjaxs

Most of that went straight over my head.... am I missing something? 😕

Nor did i

He must be on something
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 07:55 - Mar 10 with 1610 viewsbuilthjack

Just polished my shoes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 08:02 - Mar 10 with 1609 viewsSTID2017

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:36 - Mar 9 by awayjack

Gut feeling we'll sneak it and take the big step to survival.

I think we'll sneak it as well - 5-0 is my prediction (has to happen sometime).
Seriously I yhink both teams will be well organised but we'll havevthe edge.
1-3 is my prediction (Fabianski lets in a 90th minute penalty)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 08:59 - Mar 10 with 1586 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 07:55 - Mar 10 by builthjack

Just polished my shoes

R isnt gonna be happy with me matey
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 09:04 - Mar 10 with 1581 viewsMrSwerve

I very rarely have football dreams but dreamt last night that we were 2 up and ended up losing 3-2 in injury time. Hope this isn't the case!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 09:06 - Mar 10 with 1578 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 09:04 - Mar 10 by MrSwerve

I very rarely have football dreams but dreamt last night that we were 2 up and ended up losing 3-2 in injury time. Hope this isn't the case!

I bloody hope not MrS
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 10:47 - Mar 10 with 1528 viewsAl_Bundy

Almost nailed on Mounie will score with head today with our zonal marking antics.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 10:57 - Mar 10 with 1518 viewsmonmouth

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 09:04 - Mar 10 by MrSwerve

That’s not a dream it’s a flashback. Ok not last minute, but two words. Pawel Abbott.

Horrendous day that was.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 1498 viewstheloneranger

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 10:57 - Mar 10 by monmouth

That’s not a dream it’s a flashback. Ok not last minute, but two words. Pawel Abbott.

Horrendous day that was.

90th min Pen...Pawel Abbott

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 11:34 - Mar 10 with 1487 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 07:22 - Mar 10 by Fireboy2

Nor did i

He must be on something

The guy needs help. In his defence he's clearly not all there and going from his posts I don't think English is his first language.

Same rubbish every week. A right odd one!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 11:48 - Mar 10 with 1472 viewsOldjack

We badly slipped up against Brighton , Carlos knows this ,he'll not make the same mistake surely

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 12:00 - Mar 10 with 1459 viewstheloneranger

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 11:24 - Mar 10 by theloneranger

90th min Pen...Pawel Abbott

Abbott scored 2 goals that day 30th Dec 2006, and went straight into Pinnochios little black book.

January 2007 we paid £150,000 for him.

EDIT

6 months later we sold him to Darlington for £100,000
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 12:03]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 13:04 - Mar 10 with 1421 viewsMrSwerve

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 10:57 - Mar 10 by monmouth

Horrendous day that was.

Aha, yes! The part where I shared a hotel room with a supermodel after the game should have given it away.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 17:03 - Mar 10 with 1368 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:35 - Mar 9 by Swanseaman

Same here, I'd be well happy with a draw.

I'm even more happy with the draw now considering we went to 10 men.

Outstanding result

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 23:18 - Mar 10 with 1299 viewsZZoric

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 11:34 - Mar 10 by union_jack

The guy needs help. In his defence he's clearly not all there and going from his posts I don't think English is his first language.

Same rubbish every week. A right odd one!

yet more personal abuse. showing ur true colours, union man. unacceptable.

pretty sure u would be up in arms if the tables were turned.......if I can be bothered.........lets see how long u continue to fly that smug flag.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024