Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Oliver 15:49 - Mar 10 with 5637 viewsLoyal

Couldn't do any more to make sure Huddersfield win this game.
Unbelievably biased.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 15:51]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Michael Oliver on 14:09 - Mar 11 with 1294 viewsheadcleaner

Michael Oliver on 09:36 - Mar 11 by Loyal

No kids were in any way in danger, over compensating new century fckerism. Jeez, when will football fans get a grip.

Edit, not having a go at your opinion, but the cotton wool should have run out by now.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 9:38]

Also on the subject of protests. The hull game on the tv last week having two stoppages didn't seem to have an adverse effect on their result. People moaning about fans having some passion is laughable. Seeing club that are steeped in the local communities for generations us hull wet spam or whoever being taken the pi$$ out of by chairmen etc etc it's understandable that sometimes it might spill over. It's more than just a game.
Michael Oliver on 16:20 - Mar 11 with 1205 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Oliver on 09:36 - Mar 11 by Loyal

No kids were in any way in danger, over compensating new century fckerism. Jeez, when will football fans get a grip.

Edit, not having a go at your opinion, but the cotton wool should have run out by now.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 9:38]

Innit. They should have been on the NB when those Cardiff fans trying to escape the fury they started were getting the treatment.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Oliver on 16:32 - Mar 11 with 1188 viewslifelong

Michael Oliver on 16:20 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Innit. They should have been on the NB when those Cardiff fans trying to escape the fury they started were getting the treatment.

This is 2018 Bryn, not 1978.
Michael Oliver on 18:54 - Mar 11 with 1137 viewsbenny67

I have watched the tackle on Ki a few times now and has anyone seen Oliver walking over to the Huddersfield player and going to his back pocket for the red but changes his mind at the very last second and goes for yellow in front right pocket, what changed his mind, ?????
Michael Oliver on 19:20 - Mar 11 with 1106 viewsJack123

Michael Oliver on 18:54 - Mar 11 by benny67

I have watched the tackle on Ki a few times now and has anyone seen Oliver walking over to the Huddersfield player and going to his back pocket for the red but changes his mind at the very last second and goes for yellow in front right pocket, what changed his mind, ?????

He remembered his bung.. corrupt little cun*.

libera nos a malo

Michael Oliver on 19:46 - Mar 11 with 1074 viewsmax936

Michael Oliver on 16:32 - Mar 11 by lifelong

Nothing wrong with protests Lifey, I don't condone for one second fans going onto the pitch but gathering by directors box and chanting is fair enough and I suggest that if we hadn't had a change in fortunes lately that and probably could well have happened down here.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michael Oliver on 20:01 - Mar 11 with 1058 viewsmax936

Michael Oliver on 18:54 - Mar 11 by benny67

Noticed that on Goals on Sunday somorning, he clearly shit out.

Michael Oliver on 20:12 - Mar 11 with 1045 viewsBobby_Fischer

Michael Oliver on 19:46 - Mar 11 by max936

Nothing wrong with protests Lifey, I don't condone for one second fans going onto the pitch but gathering by directors box and chanting is fair enough and I suggest that if we hadn't had a change in fortunes lately that and probably could well have happened down here.

So you'll be doing that on Saturday then?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Oliver on 20:16 - Mar 11 with 1037 viewsmax936

Michael Oliver on 20:12 - Mar 11 by Bobby_Fischer

So you'll be doing that on Saturday then?

I won't be there Saturday.

Michael Oliver on 21:44 - Mar 11 with 993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Oliver on 16:32 - Mar 11 by lifelong

Ooooooooooh !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Oliver on 11:14 - Mar 13 with 864 viewssquarebear

Michael Oliver on 20:01 - Mar 11 by max936

Noticed that on Goals on Sunday somorning, he clearly shit out.

I was reading a column written by a ref who was describing an incident in a match he reffed. He put the whistle to his lips to blow for a pen then a doubt entered his mind and he opted not to. He was castigated by the attacking team who’d seen what he did for then changing his mind though he’d argue that in that second he was still weighing up what he’d just seen in order to make the correct decision.

But better all round if refs don’t lead players and fans on like this, of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024