Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warriors! 16:55 - Mar 10 with 3770 viewsBrynmill_Jack

After one of the most nervy match radio programmes I care to remember we've got a point after being down to enter men for 80 odd minutes. What a performance, so proud of the lads.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Warriors! on 08:58 - Mar 11 with 758 viewsItchySphincter

Warriors! on 00:11 - Mar 11 by max936

Ki had a shocker, typically of Ki when we're up against it, great when we're gunning it but woefully inept when the shit hits the fan..

If I had said that I'd be getting all sorts of pelters.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Warriors! on 09:00 - Mar 11 with 748 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Warriors! on 08:58 - Mar 11 by ItchySphincter

If I had said that I'd be getting all sorts of pelters.

When I first read that I expected it to be yours itchy. Then I scrolled over and to my surprise it was Max !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Warriors! on 11:48 - Mar 11 with 699 viewsmax936

Warriors! on 09:00 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

When I first read that I expected it to be yours itchy. Then I scrolled over and to my surprise it was Max !

I saw it all fold out in front of me Brynnie, he could and should have contributed much much more than he did, I'd have probably taken him off earlier and put Tammy on up front with Andre in midfield, may have nicked then and that would have been sweet, even if we just tried it for say 20 mins and then took Ayew off for Carrol.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Warriors! on 12:07 - Mar 11 with 676 viewsItchySphincter

Warriors! on 09:00 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Sense.

Ki was not the man for the battle yesterday, I know I'll get pelters but I don't care. Mincing around 'marking space', guffaw. No wonder we had no outlet. A nice tidy player in a comfortable side but not one for a battle.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Warriors! on 12:10 - Mar 11 with 671 viewsOldjack

Warriors! on 00:11 - Mar 11 by max936

Ki had a shocker, typically of Ki when we're up against it, great when we're gunning it but woefully inept when the shit hits the fan..

Div !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Warriors! on 12:15 - Mar 11 with 662 viewsmax936

Warriors! on 12:10 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

Div !

Why aren't you Fishing its Sunday you Div.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Warriors! on 12:39 - Mar 11 with 650 viewsthornabyswan

Warriors! on 19:59 - Mar 10 by Garyjack

All seemed quite comfortable for you today Tim. Meanwhile, back in the real world we were backs to the wall 30-0 attempts, 81-19% possession, and they were starting to open us up as the players we had on the pitch had given everything they had! But an easy point gained today eh!

Fantastic effort but I think I spent more time looking at the stopwatch behind than I did the game.
Truly nerve wracking.
Felt like a win at the end.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024