Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... 20:12 - Mar 10 with 9074 viewsTheResurrection

....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:58 - Mar 11 with 1156 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:51 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Appoint some random? No, I'd suggest someone who has the ability to recruit the right personnel and convince the hierarchy that sooner is better than later. He's dithered for too long now, before the Yanks came along and it could have cost us dear. So far, we've been lucky but with little thanks to Jenkins.

Funny how so many people get it but you don't isn't it.

OK so let's look at your points in isolation.

Someone who has the ability to recruit the right personnel.... That person is out there, yeah? Guaranteed, nailed on to do just as you say? It's that easy....

And who appoints this person? Kaplan, Donovan? Who gets to decide that,yes or ironically would it be Jenkins you'd probably trust more to choose his replacement?

Dithered too long? Please explain, what are you exactly referring to here?

Let's analyse your arguments here....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:05 - Mar 11 with 1140 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:58 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

OK so let's look at your points in isolation.

Someone who has the ability to recruit the right personnel.... That person is out there, yeah? Guaranteed, nailed on to do just as you say? It's that easy....

And who appoints this person? Kaplan, Donovan? Who gets to decide that,yes or ironically would it be Jenkins you'd probably trust more to choose his replacement?

Dithered too long? Please explain, what are you exactly referring to here?

Let's analyse your arguments here....

I've already said in other posts nothing is guaranteed but it would give us a greater chance.

Who appoints? There are plenty around who can advise within the club and wider football circles. It is a good question and the appointment needs to be a better one than the present incumbent. They are out there and champing at the bit to be part of a PL club I'm sure.

Dithered too long? That's a silly question and you know it. Season after season we leave it late, later than our rivals as Jenkins keeps looking in his purse counting the pennies. Shall we, shan't we, I don't know. Oops too late.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:22 - Mar 11 with 1133 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:05 - Mar 11 by union_jack

I've already said in other posts nothing is guaranteed but it would give us a greater chance.

Who appoints? There are plenty around who can advise within the club and wider football circles. It is a good question and the appointment needs to be a better one than the present incumbent. They are out there and champing at the bit to be part of a PL club I'm sure.

Dithered too long? That's a silly question and you know it. Season after season we leave it late, later than our rivals as Jenkins keeps looking in his purse counting the pennies. Shall we, shan't we, I don't know. Oops too late.

A greater chance than someone who has a proven track record of doing just that?

How on earth can you calculate that's a better chance, I mean, seriously?

They are out there? It really is as simple as that is it? And not just out there but chomping at the bit... But the person tasked with appointing one of these people chomping away is just luckily for us within our club?

Who's that then? Not the Americans, I know you wouldn't think that. Maybe it's someone from the under 23's, they seem to be the answer to all our problems from some of our fans, or maybe it's poor old Curtis again or someone from the Club shop or ticket office.

Let's face it you haven't got a clue who'd appoint this genius who would lead us to where, by the way, you must be thinking another Cup is it? European places?

And never mind who appoints this person, it's still a better option than someone with proven success

Tim isn't it? Are you seriously arguing this point?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 1123 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:22 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

A greater chance than someone who has a proven track record of doing just that?

How on earth can you calculate that's a better chance, I mean, seriously?

They are out there? It really is as simple as that is it? And not just out there but chomping at the bit... But the person tasked with appointing one of these people chomping away is just luckily for us within our club?

Who's that then? Not the Americans, I know you wouldn't think that. Maybe it's someone from the under 23's, they seem to be the answer to all our problems from some of our fans, or maybe it's poor old Curtis again or someone from the Club shop or ticket office.

Let's face it you haven't got a clue who'd appoint this genius who would lead us to where, by the way, you must be thinking another Cup is it? European places?

And never mind who appoints this person, it's still a better option than someone with proven success

Tim isn't it? Are you seriously arguing this point?

Ok, you're right, I'm wrong. Thank God my battery is down to 3%🤣

The answers to your questions are all in previous posts. Stop asking me the same thing over and over. Just for clarity, I'm not charged with recruiting a DoF but those that are will have good advice to hand I'm sure.

Fin!

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:29 - Mar 11 with 1118 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:27 - Mar 11 by union_jack

The answers to your questions are all in previous posts. Stop asking me the same thing over and over. Just for clarity, I'm not charged with recruiting a DoF but those that are will have good advice to hand I'm sure.

Fin!

No you're not thank god.

But worse than you even, the Americans would be.

There's your finish.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:42 - Mar 11 with 1087 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:33 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Seriously struggling to cope with such poor arguments.

Everything traces back to Jenkins in your book, that's everything that could be perceived as that's gone wrong.

Everything that's gone right has apparently happened "in spite of him"

Imagine trying to debate intelligently with a spoilt child where every sensible argument you put forward is met by a childish tirade of the same regurgitated shit the pack comes out with.

It seems you have a Doctorate in Hindsightology, that coupled with nonsensical tosh, is a dangerous and twp concoction.

You do excel at something

Jenkins is not a football man. He is poor at recruiting players along with his team. Managers he is not so bad at with the exception of Monk and Blobby. Unfortunately he is not so good at supporting them. Sousa, ML, Frankie and Clement being prime examples
I am sorry I don't take your 'Yanks are to blame' line. Jenkins sold out to them and is a handsomely paid DOF so the buck stops there.
Personally I don't think we need a DOF. It should be a manager deciding who he wants and the recruitment team working along with him. A Chairman who holds the purse strings and leaves the football decisions to those with the knowledge is what we want imho.
Jenkins used to be good at that but it went out the window with ML's sacking and the gong from the Queen.
Self interest and ego have taken over and the club has suffered as a result. Thankfully Frankie, Clement and,hopefully, Carlos have pulled him out of the mire. Yes, in spite of him.....
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 19:16]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:43 - Mar 11 with 1083 viewsJack_Kass

So you don't trust the American owners, but you trust Jenkins..

Even though it was Jenkins who brought in the American owners..

And it's Jenkins who to all extents and purpose, is the public face of their actions. He does what they tell him to do.

So in effect you're 100% behind the American ownership.

Sounds like something from The Usual Suspects (apt really..) - 'The greatest trick the devil pulled off, was convincing the world he didn't exist'

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:28 - Mar 11 with 988 viewsZZoric

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:27 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Fin!

without a shadow of doubt - u win the most pointless poster of the year. wtf have u ever achieved in life Union man?

u post nothing of substance, ever - u hide and repeat the populist diatiribe. u have no shred of original thought.

u are both of the 2 miserable old gits on the muppets

reading back thru the thread - Im actually embarrassed for u - u are such the lightweight. U offer nothing cogent - its all v girly reactive plebby, chavvy fluff

It must be embarrassing for the proper Union people out there
Login to get fewer ads

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:20 - Mar 11 with 949 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:28 - Mar 11 by ZZoric

without a shadow of doubt - u win the most pointless poster of the year. wtf have u ever achieved in life Union man?

u post nothing of substance, ever - u hide and repeat the populist diatiribe. u have no shred of original thought.

reading back thru the thread - Im actually embarrassed for u - u are such the lightweight. U offer nothing cogent - its all v girly reactive plebby, chavvy fluff

Wtf at-review you on you tw@t?

I wouldn't concern yourself with being embarrassed for me when all you can post is the same cr@p over and over. It doesn't make sense.

Now get your head sorted out son and then come back on here when you're up to it.

You're not first language English are you because some of the words you use in this context make no sense. Really, take a look at your posts from the past and tell me the difference between any of them. Union man?? Proper Union people?? What the holy fùck?? Girly, reactive, plebby, chavvy stuff??

You said on a previous post thesat I had to earn the right to be negative. What on earth does that mean?

What I'll say to you though is you come over as arrogant and that is something you should earn the right to be. You haven't done that though.

What time is it where you are?

Clown🤡

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:35 - Mar 11 with 933 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 18:42 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Jenkins is not a football man. He is poor at recruiting players along with his team. Managers he is not so bad at with the exception of Monk and Blobby. Unfortunately he is not so good at supporting them. Sousa, ML, Frankie and Clement being prime examples
I am sorry I don't take your 'Yanks are to blame' line. Jenkins sold out to them and is a handsomely paid DOF so the buck stops there.
Personally I don't think we need a DOF. It should be a manager deciding who he wants and the recruitment team working along with him. A Chairman who holds the purse strings and leaves the football decisions to those with the knowledge is what we want imho.
Jenkins used to be good at that but it went out the window with ML's sacking and the gong from the Queen.
Self interest and ego have taken over and the club has suffered as a result. Thankfully Frankie, Clement and,hopefully, Carlos have pulled him out of the mire. Yes, in spite of him.....
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 19:16]

Jenkins is not a football man

He's done an absolute remarkable job then.

. He is poor at recruiting players along with his team.

The vast, vast majority of our signings have been exceptional. We're massively in credit from transfer sales and we've been p seasons in the EPL.

Managers he is not so bad at with the exception of Monk and Blobby

All our managers have had success, apart from the one he didn't appoint. Don't pretend he did. Ask anyone, ANYONE, Bradley was not his appointment. To keep saying it is making a fool out of you.

. Unfortunately he is not so good at supporting them. Sousa, ML, Frankie and Clement being prime examples

Yes, because we've got an endless supply of money from our magic tree haven't we. Everyone on here used to be so proud of the fact we spent what we earned and lived within our means, now you and notable others, want to dismiss this ever happened. You want to pour scorn and vomit over all those years.

You are telling us all you haven't got the mental capability to understand basic shit, even when it's spoon fed down your throat. The arguments you REPEATEDLY churn out when knocking Jenkins, your only arguments.... Late and poor window for example, are indeed the doings of our American friends. These are facts,not the tantrums of a petulant forum poster. Yours, and others, arguments of he brought them here means nothing now moving forward, does it. It's done, it's not going to change no matter how many times you throw it out there. This is probably your most childish of arguments yet. Move on FFS

A Chairman who is also a fan and genuinely cares about the Club, regardless of what's gone on is no bad thing. Your vision of the manager's influence is what's going on now, it's what's gone on before. Clement wanted Chadli, that's the worst he could come out with in his bitter, scornful revenge attack. A manager not backed isn't a manager who wanted a player who was priced out of our range, and anyway has subsequently spent the majority of the season injured. He also moaned about Kingsley going but Carlos has come in and all of a sudden, with exactly the same players we've not blinked twice about left back or right back. We've gone with a back 5 mostly and it's been a joy. The odd idiot still moans but results and performances paint a different picture. And shall I just remind you again, this with pretty much the same squad, that squad that was the product of a late and poor window, except it's not looking so poor now all of a sudden.

Oh, that must be Jenkins fault...

Those managers all have one thing in common. The man who made the ultimate decision to appoint them to get us out of trouble.

Not in spite of him, that's pathetic, because of him.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:37 - Mar 11 with 931 viewsWarwickHunt

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:28 - Mar 11 by ZZoric

*you*
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:41 - Mar 11 with 918 viewsZZoric

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:20 - Mar 11 by union_jack

I wouldn't concern yourself with being embarrassed for me when all you can post is the same cr@p over and over. It doesn't make sense.

Now get your head sorted out son and then come back on here when you're up to it.

You're not first language English are you because some of the words you use in this context make no sense. Really, take a look at your posts from the past and tell me the difference between any of them. Union man?? Proper Union people?? What the holy fùck?? Girly, reactive, plebby, chavvy stuff??

You said on a previous post thesat I had to earn the right to be negative. What on earth does that mean?

What I'll say to you though is you come over as arrogant and that is something you should earn the right to be. You haven't done that though.

Clown🤡

totally predictable reaction from a defensive, reactive, uneducated sheep.

u diluted this thread with ur pointless, gutless, nothingness response to the OP - so in keeping with ur ongoing gutless, contentless nothingless. a pre-pubescent boy amongst men

embarrassingly u pitted urself against folk that have a deep passion and educated footballing insight. u failed miserably

u embarrassed urself and ur fellow sheep with ur continued lack of substance, u utter pleb
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:43 - Mar 11 with 915 viewsWarwickHunt

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:41 - Mar 11 by ZZoric

totally predictable reaction from a defensive, reactive, uneducated sheep.

u diluted this thread with ur pointless, gutless, nothingness response to the OP - so in keeping with ur ongoing gutless, contentless nothingless. a pre-pubescent boy amongst men

embarrassingly u pitted urself against folk that have a deep passion and educated footballing insight. u failed miserably

u embarrassed urself and ur fellow sheep with ur continued lack of substance, u utter pleb

*you*
*your*
*yourself*

No need to thank me, textboy.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:50 - Mar 11 with 905 viewsZZoric

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:43 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

*you*
*your*
*yourself*

No need to thank me, textboy.

oh dear - you inadvertently fed the sheep...........incoming........

(yeah, I know the text speak is a bitch .........must do better)

btw (by the way) you (u) of all people must have an opinion on the dull sheep ?
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 0:13]
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:51 - Mar 11 with 904 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:20 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Clown🤡

Battery recharged then....

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:55 - Mar 11 with 902 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:51 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Battery recharged then....

On the iPad, yes😄

My battery is on it's last though!

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:56 - Mar 11 with 901 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:50 - Mar 11 by ZZoric

oh dear - you inadvertently fed the sheep...........incoming........

(yeah, I know the text speak is a bitch .........must do better)

btw (by the way) you (u) of all people must have an opinion on the dull sheep ?
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 0:13]

Warwick can sniff out a Jenkins related thread from the change in the wind.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:01 - Mar 12 with 891 viewsZZoric

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:55 - Mar 11 by union_jack

On the iPad, yes😄

My battery is on it's last though!

flagging eh. poor excuse, give it up now before u lose all semblance of self esteem weak, worthless muppet
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:03 - Mar 12 with 887 viewsDarran

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:56 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Warwick can sniff out a Jenkins related thread from the change in the wind.

Bet you’ve sniffed out a few visits to the City Ground mind Christopher.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:15 - Mar 12 with 878 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:03 - Mar 12 by Darran

Bet you’ve sniffed out a few visits to the City Ground mind Christopher.

Are you sniffing glue Teabag?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 07:00 - Mar 12 with 819 viewsSgorioFruit

We’re not safe yet guys

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024