Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... 20:12 - Mar 10 with 9118 viewsTheResurrection

....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 21:47 - Mar 10 with 1775 viewsTheResurrection

A lot of you can't handle success.

You slag the old regime off yet you still want to be owned by the "failed roofer" and some of you even pretend to miss the lower leagues.

We're probably on the strongest financial footing we've ever been.

Let's hope we keep the scoreboard ticking over and get the points we need and if we do.... Our 8th season in the top league... ?!

Wow.... Just wow.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:02 - Mar 10 with 1738 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 21:47 - Mar 10 by Loyal

Players playing for our team and succeeding does not cover up corrupt sale of the club.
End.

It wasn't your club, or mine,and only 21% ours.

It was THEIRS to sell.

And the Trust have still got their share. It's them that's decided to be so weak and submissive about everything.

You can't stop the tide mate, you've got to catch a break and ride with it.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:05 - Mar 10 with 1730 viewssainthelens

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 21:47 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

A lot of you can't handle success.

You slag the old regime off yet you still want to be owned by the "failed roofer" and some of you even pretend to miss the lower leagues.

We're probably on the strongest financial footing we've ever been.

Let's hope we keep the scoreboard ticking over and get the points we need and if we do.... Our 8th season in the top league... ?!

Wow.... Just wow.

Maybe in a stronger position, but wake up FFS, we should never have been in any financial jeopardy. And stop speaking like you know what we all think. You should be more concerned of what we think of you.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:08 - Mar 10 with 1723 viewsFireboy2

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:05 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Maybe in a stronger position, but wake up FFS, we should never have been in any financial jeopardy. And stop speaking like you know what we all think. You should be more concerned of what we think of you.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:12 - Mar 10 with 1717 viewssainthelens

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:08 - Mar 10 by Fireboy2

Ha, your right Fb, I'm enjoying my bottle of cava too much.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:14 - Mar 10 with 1709 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:05 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Never have been in financial jeopardy. Us, the mighty Swansea City with our 20k stadium and fan owned club.

Yet we've got all these genuinely bigger club's around us in shit loads of debt.

I don't care what you think, I don't think you're facking capable of assessing any thoughts that may float around your tiny brain from time to time mate.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:16 - Mar 10 with 1702 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:12 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Ha, your right Fb, I'm enjoying my bottle of cava too much.

Cava!?? A big woman, are you?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:17 - Mar 10 with 1694 viewsLoyal

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:02 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

It wasn't your club, or mine,and only 21% ours.

It was THEIRS to sell.

And the Trust have still got their share. It's them that's decided to be so weak and submissive about everything.

You can't stop the tide mate, you've got to catch a break and ride with it.

It wasnt theirs to sell in the way they did.
I don't support liars and cheats.

On a more positive point do you reckon we woukd have turned it round with Clement ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:19 - Mar 10 with 1686 viewssainthelens

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:14 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

Never have been in financial jeopardy. Us, the mighty Swansea City with our 20k stadium and fan owned club.

Yet we've got all these genuinely bigger club's around us in shit loads of debt.

I don't care what you think, I don't think you're facking capable of assessing any thoughts that may float around your tiny brain from time to time mate.

Ouch, touched a nerve I think. You don't know me pal, but I know plenty bout you. Nite nite. Motd now.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:20 - Mar 10 with 1685 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:17 - Mar 10 by Loyal

It wasnt theirs to sell in the way they did.
I don't support liars and cheats.

On a more positive point do you reckon we woukd have turned it round with Clement ?

It was theirs. They put their own money in and made it what we know today. Them, nobody else.

And of course not, Clement turned out to be a clown, a fraud and should've gone in October, when the vast majority were begging for.

This club of ours will always be as good as our manager, and luckily for us, we've had a chairman that's got more right than wrong in that department.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:26 - Mar 10 with 1663 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:19 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Ouch, touched a nerve I think. You don't know me pal, but I know plenty bout you. Nite nite. Motd now.

Who gives a fack.... Enjoy the cheap plonk love.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:31 - Mar 10 with 1648 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If you’re offended by what went on at West Ham today, then you’re part of the problem that exists in today’s football.

It’s about time football supporters properly stood up to these greedy corporate slags that are killing our respective clubs.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N/A. on 22:36 - Mar 10 with 1630 viewsHuw57

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:31 - Mar 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

If you’re offended by what went on at West Ham today, then you’re part of the problem that exists in today’s football.

It’s about time football supporters properly stood up to these greedy corporate slags that are killing our respective clubs.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:24]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:37 - Mar 10 with 1630 viewsDr_Winston

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:31 - Mar 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Least you could have done is link to the original tweet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:42 - Mar 10 with 1607 viewsjack2jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:37 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

Arsenal customer, sums it up nicely for me.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:47 - Mar 10 with 1596 viewsQJumpingJack

Jenkins went from hero to zero in 2015/16 for the way he treated the Trust during the sale to the Americans. All his great work in 14 years was undone by foolishly keeping The Trust in the dark.

His last interview at Christmas with WalesOnline was weak - he couldn't get any of his meetings/dates correct (again). It is time for change. We need new ideas at the very top to help the Americans.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:53 - Mar 10 with 1576 viewsZZoric

the smug plastic shallow weak who ignorantly/stupidly gloss over our significant heritage - just get a grip

a massive ongoing achievement - yet so many choose to constantly criticise

no doubt at all that the whingers are cut from a weaker cloth - underachievers, and always glass half empty, losers, misfits.......
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:04 - Mar 10 with 1561 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:37 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:04 - Mar 10 with 1561 viewsBloodyhills

Attention seeking nonsense from someone who seems to have a narcissistic personality disorder.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:07 - Mar 10 with 1551 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:47 - Mar 10 by QJumpingJack

Jenkins went from hero to zero in 2015/16 for the way he treated the Trust during the sale to the Americans. All his great work in 14 years was undone by foolishly keeping The Trust in the dark.

His last interview at Christmas with WalesOnline was weak - he couldn't get any of his meetings/dates correct (again). It is time for change. We need new ideas at the very top to help the Americans.

No we don't.

Simple as that.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:08 - Mar 10 with 1542 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:04 - Mar 10 by Bloodyhills

Attention seeking nonsense from someone who seems to have a narcissistic personality disorder.

Would you be referring to young Zzoric by any chance?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:20 - Mar 10 with 1518 viewslonglostjack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 21:16 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

Much appreciated

Good result today considering the circumstances. You seem to be the one raising the shit now. Bit pathetic tbh.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:22 - Mar 10 with 1506 viewssainthelens

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:20 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

Good result today considering the circumstances. You seem to be the one raising the shit now. Bit pathetic tbh.

Innit, think there's problems at home.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:24 - Mar 10 with 1497 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:20 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

Ah i see, it's alright when i get rounded on for having a valid, sensible opinion and get the usual Planet Swans bullying??

But not so much when I stick it up them?!

Course it is......

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:30 - Mar 10 with 1468 viewslonglostjack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:24 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

Ah i see, it's alright when i get rounded on for having a valid, sensible opinion and get the usual Planet Swans bullying??

But not so much when I stick it up them?!

Course it is......

You love it really. It's what makes you tick.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024