Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... 20:12 - Mar 10 with 9116 viewsTheResurrection

....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:30 - Mar 10 with 1679 viewsjack2jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:24 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

Ah i see, it's alright when i get rounded on for having a valid, sensible opinion and get the usual Planet Swans bullying??

But not so much when I stick it up them?!

Course it is......

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:31 - Mar 10 with 1675 viewsDrGonzo

I can't wait to find out who's fault it is if we get relegated.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:31 - Mar 10 with 1680 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:30 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

You love it really. It's what makes you tick.

Put simpletons back in their boxes.

It's not for everyone, I admit.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:58 - Mar 10 with 1636 viewsKilkennyjack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 20:55 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

You know...

So does everyone else...

I made the right calls.

The Trust made the right call by not appointing you, thats for sure. Clueless.

Drama queen - ‘look at me, look at me’, grow up mate ffs.

Beware of the Risen People

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:08 - Mar 11 with 1623 viewsexiledclaseboy

If I had to do the same again I would, my friend.
Fernando. Or box office. Or something.

Poll: Tory leader

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:09 - Mar 11 with 1623 viewsCooperman

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:37 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

Least you could have done is link to the original tweet.

Ha! I knew I’d read Tommy’s words somewhere before, now I know it was via a retweet or something.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:10 - Mar 11 with 1623 viewsCooperman

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 20:18 - Mar 10 by Jack_Kass

So because of you Oldjack hasn't run onto the pitch with the corner flag?

That’s about the extent of it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:20 - Mar 11 with 1605 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:08 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

If I had to do the same again I would, my friend.
Fernando. Or box office. Or something.

Legend, I know...

Login to get fewer ads

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 04:45 - Mar 11 with 1542 viewsMo_Wives

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 22:37 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

Least you could have done is link to the original tweet.

Oof. Embarrassing.

I was saying just the other day, if they try to do that to our club, we shall defend our club, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender.

Tbh, it seems like only fourscore and seven years ago we last had to do it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 1499 viewsFireboy2

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 23:24 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

Ah i see, it's alright when i get rounded on for having a valid, sensible opinion and get the usual Planet Swans bullying??

But not so much when I stick it up them?!

Course it is......

This post sums you up

'Rounded on' really?

I think im correct in saying that you are just an atention seeker

You have something wrong with you fella so id get help
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 08:40 - Mar 11 with 1474 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 07:48 - Mar 11 by Fireboy2

This post sums you up

'Rounded on' really?

I think im correct in saying that you are just an atention seeker

You have something wrong with you fella so id get help

Posting on a forum surely makes everyone an attention seeker, doesn't it? Otherwise why the fack would you post? For no one to read? It's just my posts carry a lot of substance. People don't always see it to begin with, some learn at different paces. You are particularly slow in that department. Not seeing any improvement either. Which is a big worry. It's you that needs help in being able to grasp simple, basic stuff.

But keep trying. Why don't you try and talk about the game instead of your Bullshit amateur psychology?

Winding up thickos on here is good sport.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 08:45 - Mar 11 with 1462 viewsFireboy2

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 08:40 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Posting on a forum surely makes everyone an attention seeker, doesn't it? Otherwise why the fack would you post? For no one to read? It's just my posts carry a lot of substance. People don't always see it to begin with, some learn at different paces. You are particularly slow in that department. Not seeing any improvement either. Which is a big worry. It's you that needs help in being able to grasp simple, basic stuff.

But keep trying. Why don't you try and talk about the game instead of your Bullshit amateur psychology?

Winding up thickos on here is good sport.

I might not get paid for my advice but my summary is correct though

In basic terms you are not right in the head
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 9:28]
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 08:51 - Mar 11 with 1450 viewssainthelens

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 08:45 - Mar 11 by Fireboy2

I might not get paid for my advice but my summary is correct though

In basic terms you are not right in the head
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 9:28]

Hey FB, he doesn't wind thickos up, just himself. Bringing your domestic troubles and venting them on here....it's ok Res. , we get it.
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 09:58 - Mar 11 with 1413 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 08:51 - Mar 11 by sainthelens

Hey FB, he doesn't wind thickos up, just himself. Bringing your domestic troubles and venting them on here....it's ok Res. , we get it.

Weak mate. Piss.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:01 - Mar 11 with 1409 viewsNeath_Jack

Like moths to a flame.

Every. Single. Time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:01 - Mar 11 with 1408 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 00:09 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

Ha! I knew I’d read Tommy’s words somewhere before, now I know it was via a retweet or something.

Yes it’s out there for all to see my friend Coops and very true words they are.

I didn’t even know we had to quote were we get some tweets from , obviously boogie needs to remove it if I’ve broken some trade mark rule 😃

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:13 - Mar 11 with 1384 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 20:20 - Mar 10 by TheResurrection

Yeah, because of me....

No need for thanks.

Dillusions of grandeur of the highest order.;-)
Most on here advocated protests that did NOT involve the players and the manager and would have taken place predominently outside the ground.
Believe me, if things had not improved on the pitch we would have had protests within the ground as well.
Carlos has given your mate a reprive. Jenkins is still in the dock despite your utterings, or not.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:22 - Mar 11 with 1373 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:01 - Mar 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes it’s out there for all to see my friend Coops and very true words they are.

I didn’t even know we had to quote were we get some tweets from , obviously boogie needs to remove it if I’ve broken some trade mark rule 😃

That got the biggest laugh of the night, fair play Tommy.

Ps have you ever said anything original? 😉😂😂😂

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:31 - Mar 11 with 1358 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:13 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Dillusions of grandeur of the highest order.;-)
Most on here advocated protests that did NOT involve the players and the manager and would have taken place predominently outside the ground.
Believe me, if things had not improved on the pitch we would have had protests within the ground as well.
Carlos has given your mate a reprive. Jenkins is still in the dock despite your utterings, or not.

If we stay up you should be on your knees begging him to stay, especially if established club's like West Brom and Stoke go.

There's no magic wand, there's no super blueprint to success, like some clowns think, just because we had some before, it's just hard work and a balancing act. Get the right manager in and work with him....but not at the risk of bankruptcy.

Sensible club management. Take away all the pathetic hysteria and entitlement and that's what we've got, it's what we've always had.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:40 - Mar 11 with 1343 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:22 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

That got the biggest laugh of the night, fair play Tommy.

Ps have you ever said anything original? 😉😂😂😂

Hee laugheth best that laugheth to the end ©️

I got that from a William Shakespeare tweet
By the the way .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:50 - Mar 11 with 1326 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:40 - Mar 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hee laugheth best that laugheth to the end ©️

I got that from a William Shakespeare tweet
By the the way .

I like that one.

I plan on using that come May.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 14:26 - Mar 11 with 1258 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:31 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

If we stay up you should be on your knees begging him to stay, especially if established club's like West Brom and Stoke go.

There's no magic wand, there's no super blueprint to success, like some clowns think, just because we had some before, it's just hard work and a balancing act. Get the right manager in and work with him....but not at the risk of bankruptcy.

Sensible club management. Take away all the pathetic hysteria and entitlement and that's what we've got, it's what we've always had.

Begging him to stay? Lol. You really have become a super fan haven't you? ;-) No more not giving an eff whether he stays it goes. He is numero uno in your eyes.
Not mine unfortunately. I don't want to keep relying on lucky gambles to save a disaterous close season window.
Of course it can all go wrong but, if that happens, I would rather have it happen in the control of Chairman who actually has a clue and knows when to step back and let people with a football brain do the biz.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 14:54 - Mar 11 with 1225 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 10:31 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

In all seriousness though Chris (because clearly much of what you've said on this thread isn't) if Jenkins and/or the current set-up is in place anytime after the beginning of the close season (and providing we survive of course) then we're in for the same old next year. Wash, rinse, repeat until we go down. Yanks won't care, they'll pocket what they can along the way. Jenkins (because he's a sellout) will pocket the £500k a year to do what they ask.

Losers? well us of course!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:04 - Mar 11 with 1211 viewsZaxx

Not sure what the motives for the OP are but the effect is more likely to inflame things rather than what he implies his role is, was, hero status should be, what medal he expects, whatever... ZZzzzzzz
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:13 - Mar 11 with 1195 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 14:54 - Mar 11 by union_jack

In all seriousness though Chris (because clearly much of what you've said on this thread isn't) if Jenkins and/or the current set-up is in place anytime after the beginning of the close season (and providing we survive of course) then we're in for the same old next year. Wash, rinse, repeat until we go down. Yanks won't care, they'll pocket what they can along the way. Jenkins (because he's a sellout) will pocket the £500k a year to do what they ask.

Losers? well us of course!

We had the close season we wanted in August, we just didn't have the manager

We've got to the quarter finals of the FA Cup, something we've not done for over 50 years and we've taken something like 18 Premier League points since Carlos has come in.

Our season could've been so very different if it wasn't for one man, and that one man isn't Jenkins.

Right now, and especially if we stay up, getting rid of Jenkins would be a HUGE gamble.

And an unnecessary one.

We need to improve, we need to fine tune, but we don't need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024