Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... 20:12 - Mar 10 with 9045 viewsTheResurrection

....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:13 - Mar 11 with 828 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:04 - Mar 11 by Zaxx

Not sure what the motives for the OP are but the effect is more likely to inflame things rather than what he implies his role is, was, hero status should be, what medal he expects, whatever... ZZzzzzzz

I think you make a decent point there. I had put Jenkins to the back of my mind until the season end. Now his post has got me hating him all over again ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:14 - Mar 11 with 828 viewsJack_Kass

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:13 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

We had the close season we wanted in August, we just didn't have the manager

We've got to the quarter finals of the FA Cup, something we've not done for over 50 years and we've taken something like 18 Premier League points since Carlos has come in.

Our season could've been so very different if it wasn't for one man, and that one man isn't Jenkins.

Right now, and especially if we stay up, getting rid of Jenkins would be a HUGE gamble.

And an unnecessary one.

We need to improve, we need to fine tune, but we don't need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Interesting that you only post to defend Jenkins these days.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:19 - Mar 11 with 809 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:13 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

I think you make a decent point there. I had put Jenkins to the back of my mind until the season end. Now his post has got me hating him all over again ;-)

You've put Jenkins to the back of your mind??

Haha.... Hedid that himself to you. Shut you up, more like.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:20 - Mar 11 with 805 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:14 - Mar 11 by Jack_Kass

Interesting that you only post to defend Jenkins these days.

Not sure what's interesting about you? Do you have anything interesting about you?

Anything at all?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:22 - Mar 11 with 794 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:13 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

We had the close season we wanted in August, we just didn't have the manager

We've got to the quarter finals of the FA Cup, something we've not done for over 50 years and we've taken something like 18 Premier League points since Carlos has come in.

Our season could've been so very different if it wasn't for one man, and that one man isn't Jenkins.

Right now, and especially if we stay up, getting rid of Jenkins would be a HUGE gamble.

And an unnecessary one.

We need to improve, we need to fine tune, but we don't need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

A gamble? The bigger, far bigger gamble will be to retain him!

He's not a DoF. We need someone with the correct skill sets. Yes, it could still go wrong because unfortunately there are no guarantees in football. But we'd increase our chances.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:58 - Mar 11 with 747 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:22 - Mar 11 by union_jack

A gamble? The bigger, far bigger gamble will be to retain him!

He's not a DoF. We need someone with the correct skill sets. Yes, it could still go wrong because unfortunately there are no guarantees in football. But we'd increase our chances.

Are you really going into debate with me with that??

Someone who's been responsible for 3 promotions, a major cup, a European campaign and 7 and counting seasons in the Premier league....

Versus

Someone else who has got a skillset, as designed by a protest group.

Please mate, think. .

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:07 - Mar 11 with 720 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:58 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Someone who's been responsible for 3 promotions, a major cup, a European campaign and 7 and counting seasons in the Premier league....

Versus

Please mate, think. .

Because of your personality debate is impossible. Sorry, but that's a fact.

He's got a hell of a lot wrong and some things right. They're all documented on here, I'm not going to repeat them. It's been a case of in spite of home rather than because of him.

The broken clock analogy springs to mind.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:13 - Mar 11 with 717 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:07 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Because of your personality debate is impossible. Sorry, but that's a fact.

He's got a hell of a lot wrong and some things right. They're all documented on here, I'm not going to repeat them. It's been a case of in spite of home rather than because of him.

The broken clock analogy springs to mind.

Nothing wrong with my personality in a debate where I hold all the cards.

Your little argument is he's been the Chairman during a time we've made two poor signings from Spain..... Whilst conveniently forgetting the hard facts of what an absolutely monumental achievement the Swans have been, and this not a flash in a pan, this over 15 years.

People outside your little bubble would piss themselves laughing at your nonsense

Login to get fewer ads

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 717 viewsexiledclaseboy

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:58 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Versus

Please mate, think. .

So is your position now that Jenkins shouldn’t leave at all? Cos a few months ago im sure you said on here that he shouldn’t leave until the transfer window/season was over but you agreed that his time was up. And before that of course you wanted him out immediately. I think there was a banner/flag to that effect.

It’s almost like your opinion shifts in direct contrast to the majority opinion in here so you can keep taking up contrary positions. For example, when no one wanted Jenkins out you wanted him to go, now that most on here want Jenkins out you’re vehemently defending him and want him to stay. Very odd. It’s almost like you’re just a contrarian or something.

Poll: Tory leader

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:20 - Mar 11 with 702 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:14 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

So is your position now that Jenkins shouldn’t leave at all? Cos a few months ago im sure you said on here that he shouldn’t leave until the transfer window/season was over but you agreed that his time was up. And before that of course you wanted him out immediately. I think there was a banner/flag to that effect.

It’s almost like your opinion shifts in direct contrast to the majority opinion in here so you can keep taking up contrary positions. For example, when no one wanted Jenkins out you wanted him to go, now that most on here want Jenkins out you’re vehemently defending him and want him to stay. Very odd. It’s almost like you’re just a contrarian or something.

Your second paragraph is spot on Cudey. We say black, he says white. We say yes, he says no. I'm sure there's a medical term for it.

There's another one on here I know you're aware of who has a similar but slightly different problem.

Opinions are fine. We all have them. It's when someone can not or will not see another side and always finds an argument, not always plausible, to counteract.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:21 - Mar 11 with 697 viewsDarran

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:14 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve said that several times.
During pre-season before our Championship season where we reached the play-offs and got promoted he ran a one man campaign to get Jenkins out of the club.
He’s weird.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:25 - Mar 11 with 673 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:21 - Mar 11 by Darran

During pre-season before our Championship season where we reached the play-offs and got promoted he ran a one man campaign to get Jenkins out of the club.
He’s weird.

Weird yes, but to be honest it is a condition that is definable in medical terms and as such maybe we should be more sympathetic. I'm serious by the way.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:26 - Mar 11 with 665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:20 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Your second paragraph is spot on Cudey. We say black, he says white. We say yes, he says no. I'm sure there's a medical term for it.

There's another one on here I know you're aware of who has a similar but slightly different problem.

Opinions are fine. We all have them. It's when someone can not or will not see another side and always finds an argument, not always plausible, to counteract.

The Latin term for it is Antilogicus bullish*tus gettus moreus attenus.
Plus the obvious narcissistic personality disorder.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:30 - Mar 11 with 655 viewsDarran

lol

I demand the Trust asks for showdown talks with the Club... by TheResurrection 1 Nov 2016 11:13
And the resignation of Jenkins and to get a full understanding of the strategy on survival.

Call a meeting with your members if you feel you need to do this officially or just make a public statement to this affect and take it to the press.

The time has come now to show our strength and to make it clear that not only are we a significant shareholder but we're also many thousands of lifelong supporters.

No more pussy footing around. Do this before the next meeting with them.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:31 - Mar 11 with 654 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:26 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

The Latin term for it is Antilogicus bullish*tus gettus moreus attenus.
Plus the obvious narcissistic personality disorder.

You got it.

I don't mean you have it I mean you know what it's called👍

There's another on here I alluded to earlier who in some ways is in a worse condition.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:32 - Mar 11 with 651 viewsDarran

lol

Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked by TheResurrection 1 Nov 2016 19:11
Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:35 - Mar 11 with 640 viewsDarran

Massive fuçking lol.
Read the edit under the vid.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City by TheResurrection 17 Dec 2016 19:27
Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

https://youtu.be/k5hWWe-ts2s

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:37 - Mar 11 with 631 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:35 - Mar 11 by Darran

Massive fuçking lol.
Read the edit under the vid.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City by TheResurrection 17 Dec 2016 19:27
Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

https://youtu.be/k5hWWe-ts2s

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:39 - Mar 11 with 627 viewsDarran

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:37 - Mar 11 by union_jack

It’s bizarre isn’t it?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:42 - Mar 11 with 609 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:39 - Mar 11 by Darran

It’s bizarre isn’t it?

Yes and no. Once you understand his condition you realise that everything he posts will be bizarre.

I'm sure he's a decent chap in private but on here he lets himself down. Shame.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:50 - Mar 11 with 587 viewsTheResurrection

I think this post has something to do with my criticism of your time on the Trust so far. That's fair enough.

But to answer your question, yes my opinion has and does and no doubt will shift with time.

And that's exactly how it should be. I think your time on the Trust has probably meant you've gone in there with a set mind, stubborn perhaps, and that's a big worry for me. You maybe can't adapt to the quick, changing effect of this game of football and all that comes with it.

Being critical of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen etc over the years was justified. I didn't like the way they increasingly started to look after their own interests. I wanted to keep an eye on this sort of thing, I wanted to look after SCFC.

From winning building contracts to ticket prices I felt it right to voice concerns. I stand by most of them, perhaps all, it's hard to remember every one.

More recently, and after the sale of shares, where as you would know I was more critical of our Trust, I thought it would be in SCFC's best interest that he left.

Note a familiar theme? SCFC?

Then I saw a text from him in the run up to the January window of last season, where he said he felt responsible for the mess and wanted to put it right. Needless to say I was very sceptical, it was also the time I started that thread and that Judas flag was made.

Anyway, January of 2017 came and went and he got it right, he oversaw a successful window and end of season.

My thinking changed right there, right at that point. Then.... Need I be more expressive of exactly when that was??!

So from then, contrary or whatever your little chumps have come up with about me, from then I've seen the benefits in keeping him here.

Move with the times Andrew, open your eyes, the world keeps on moving. Maybe apply this to the lack of anything tangible you've done since being on the Trust Board?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:51 - Mar 11 with 579 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:20 - Mar 11 by union_jack

That's quite funny, not seeing the other side of the argument, when it was me who gave you the other side to play with in the first place

Daft beyond hope.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:52 - Mar 11 with 576 viewsexiledclaseboy

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:50 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

I think this post has something to do with my criticism of your time on the Trust so far. That's fair enough.

But to answer your question, yes my opinion has and does and no doubt will shift with time.

And that's exactly how it should be. I think your time on the Trust has probably meant you've gone in there with a set mind, stubborn perhaps, and that's a big worry for me. You maybe can't adapt to the quick, changing effect of this game of football and all that comes with it.

Being critical of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen etc over the years was justified. I didn't like the way they increasingly started to look after their own interests. I wanted to keep an eye on this sort of thing, I wanted to look after SCFC.

From winning building contracts to ticket prices I felt it right to voice concerns. I stand by most of them, perhaps all, it's hard to remember every one.

More recently, and after the sale of shares, where as you would know I was more critical of our Trust, I thought it would be in SCFC's best interest that he left.

Note a familiar theme? SCFC?

Then I saw a text from him in the run up to the January window of last season, where he said he felt responsible for the mess and wanted to put it right. Needless to say I was very sceptical, it was also the time I started that thread and that Judas flag was made.

Anyway, January of 2017 came and went and he got it right, he oversaw a successful window and end of season.

My thinking changed right there, right at that point. Then.... Need I be more expressive of exactly when that was??!

So from then, contrary or whatever your little chumps have come up with about me, from then I've seen the benefits in keeping him here.

Move with the times Andrew, open your eyes, the world keeps on moving. Maybe apply this to the lack of anything tangible you've done since being on the Trust Board?

What you think of my time on the Trust board is irrelevant to me, I don’t care. My pointing out that you’re clearly a contrarian who likes to have a minority opinion so you can disagree with the majority isn’t groundbreaking. It’s self evident.

Poll: Tory leader

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:53 - Mar 11 with 569 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:21 - Mar 11 by Darran

He’s weird.

A one man campaign or one thread saying Jenkins your time is up?

That was after the Sousa debacle and I'll admit, I was well pissed off with him at the time.

Needless to say I'm more than glad he stayed and fulfilled my dreams, literally.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:54 - Mar 11 with 564 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 15:19 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

You've put Jenkins to the back of your mind??

Haha.... Hedid that himself to you. Shut you up, more like.

Nothing to do with your hero. Carlos and the boys had put Jenkins temporarily to the back of my mind.
He can do no damage for the time being. Hope he is gone before he effs up yet another transfer window though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024