Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal 21:53 - Mar 10 with 12493 viewsLandore_Jack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-consider-ayew-appeal

#backtojack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 13:56 - Mar 11 with 1759 viewsPentyrchJack

I was at the game yesterday and I am writing to the FA to check something that happened in the Huddersfield technical area in the run up to the red card being issued. Hope it is on the TV coverage.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:00 - Mar 11 with 1748 viewsunion_jack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 13:56 - Mar 11 by PentyrchJack

I was at the game yesterday and I am writing to the FA to check something that happened in the Huddersfield technical area in the run up to the red card being issued. Hope it is on the TV coverage.

Going to share it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:07 - Mar 11 with 1726 viewsPentyrchJack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:00 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Going to share it?

I will let FA look at it first then share it plus their response.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:12 - Mar 11 with 1716 viewsBytholWyn

Immediately prior to the initial contact Ayew left leg went to ground, bent behind him, and Hogg planted his left leg on the floor. So, technically both can claim to be partially in control. Both were fully committed to the challenge - but Hogg was more reckless than Ayew - as he had a straight right leg, making contact with Ayew's right leg inner thigh, before stamping down on his left leg. Ayew's contact with the ball was more controlled and a sideways motion.

I repeat - the only reason he studded Hogg was because Hogg's right leg forced Ayew's right leg onto Hogg's left. We'd be foolish not to appeal. Whether or not we succeed is another matter - but it's worth the try.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:15 - Mar 11 with 1701 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:07 - Mar 11 by PentyrchJack

I will let FA look at it first then share it plus their response.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:19 - Mar 11 with 1688 viewsSwanjaxs

Did one of the Huddersfield subs flash his willy again? 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:21 - Mar 11 with 1682 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:19 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

Did one of the Huddersfield subs flash his willy again? 😮

Perhaps it poked Jon Moss's eye out.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:32 - Mar 11 with 1652 viewsJack_Kass

The forensic analysis going on is hilarious because it has no relevance whatsoever.

It will be logged as Serious Foul Play on the match report. It has nothing to do with Hogg, apart from being the c**t on the other end of the tackle.

It was a red card situation as soon as Ayew left the ground and lunged into the tackle. He could have made contact with a shit tonne of air for all it mattered, it would have been the same outcome.

Its an air tight decision under the LOTG, PGMOL are not renowned for backing their officials though, so I guess an appeal is a lottery in that sense.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 14:33]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:56 - Mar 11 with 1602 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:32 - Mar 11 by Jack_Kass

The forensic analysis going on is hilarious because it has no relevance whatsoever.

It will be logged as Serious Foul Play on the match report. It has nothing to do with Hogg, apart from being the c**t on the other end of the tackle.

It was a red card situation as soon as Ayew left the ground and lunged into the tackle. He could have made contact with a shit tonne of air for all it mattered, it would have been the same outcome.

Its an air tight decision under the LOTG, PGMOL are not renowned for backing their officials though, so I guess an appeal is a lottery in that sense.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 14:33]

Also JA runs the risk of having his ban increased if we lose the appeal..... move on, its done 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:59 - Mar 11 with 1592 viewsunion_jack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:56 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

Also JA runs the risk of having his ban increased if we lose the appeal..... move on, its done 👍

Someone said earlier that rule no longer exists?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 15:04 - Mar 11 with 1586 viewsJFSwan

I think,
Players under appeals can play, so he would be able to play in the cup game, and then miss 3 league games should the appeal fail.
Might be better off not appealing and using the spurs game as a sacrifice.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 15:34 - Mar 11 with 1554 viewsJack_Kass

For those who enjoy this sort of thing, the disciplinary procedure is in the FA handbook

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&q=fa+handbook+2

Page 375 to be exact

After considering the evidence, the Commission will decide whether the claim should be rejected or successful.

lll. (i) If the Commission’s decision is to reject the claim, it will, in every case, go on to consider whether or not the Player’s punishment should be increased.

If the Commission considers that the rejected claim had no prospect of success and / or amounts to an abuse of process, the Commission shall have the discretion to increase the penalty up to twice the standard punishment set out in this Memorandum.

In all other cases, the Player reported by the Referee shall serve the standard punishment set out in this Memorandum.

(ii) If the Commission’s decision is that the claim is successful, the standard punishment set out in this memorandum is transferredfl from the record of the Player reported by the Referee to the appropriate identified offender
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 16:06]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:04 - Mar 11 with 1488 viewstomdickharry

Straight red no doubt about it,the Huddersfield player should have received the same.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:11 - Mar 11 with 1470 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 14:56 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

FFS Bingo , keep up is it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:20 - Mar 11 with 1451 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:11 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

FFS Bingo , keep up is it

Wtf you on about you fùcking trumpet
#edit#
Just looked through the thread and apparently the rule no longer exists, my fault for not trawling through every thread 👍 ..... your still a fùcking trumpet though 😂
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 16:23]

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:22 - Mar 11 with 1443 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:20 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

Wtf you on about you fùcking trumpet
#edit#
Just looked through the thread and apparently the rule no longer exists, my fault for not trawling through every thread 👍 ..... your still a fùcking trumpet though 😂
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 16:23]

The fact that the myth of the extra games ban was already debunked earlier on this thread.
Secondly is your avatar Bingo or Drooper ?

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:26 - Mar 11 with 1427 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:22 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

The fact that the myth of the extra games ban was already debunked earlier on this thread.
Secondly is your avatar Bingo or Drooper ?

It's Bingo 😎😂

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:27 - Mar 11 with 1421 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:26 - Mar 11 by Swanjaxs

It's Bingo 😎😂

House!

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:27 - Mar 11 with 1413 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 16:27 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

House!

😁

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 17:53 - Mar 11 with 1338 viewsNeathJack

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 15:04 - Mar 11 by JFSwan

I think,
Players under appeals can play, so he would be able to play in the cup game, and then miss 3 league games should the appeal fail.
Might be better off not appealing and using the spurs game as a sacrifice.

The appeals process is much quicker these days and would be done & dusted by the middle of the week.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:01 - Mar 11 with 1275 viewsTom1912

If an opposition player did what Ayew did no one here would be arguing it wasn’t a red.

The Hudds player should have gone too but that’s irrelevant to Ayew’s case.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:19 - Mar 11 with 1242 viewsthornabyswan

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:01 - Mar 11 by Tom1912

If an opposition player did what Ayew did no one here would be arguing it wasn’t a red.

The Hudds player should have gone too but that’s irrelevant to Ayew’s case.

So is the Huddersfield player likely to receive a retrospective ban.
They are out of the Cup so would be 3 league games.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:24 - Mar 11 with 1230 viewsTom1912

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:19 - Mar 11 by thornabyswan

So is the Huddersfield player likely to receive a retrospective ban.
They are out of the Cup so would be 3 league games.

He absolutely should do but I feel he won’t because the ref dealt with the “incident”.
Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:34 - Mar 11 with 1202 viewsmax936

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 19:24 - Mar 11 by Tom1912

He absolutely should do but I feel he won’t because the ref dealt with the “incident”.

I though that they can re-look at any incidents in the game and take retrospective action whether the ref had taken action or not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans consider J.Ayew appeal on 20:28 - Mar 11 with 1145 viewsItchySphincter

F*cking hell!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024