Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield fans think we're crap 03:12 - Mar 11 with 7443 viewsGroo

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/108975/swansea-match-thread?page=11

Lucky they didn't play against 11, but then again they think they would have won against 11.

Groo does what Groo does best

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 04:00 - Mar 11 with 5339 viewssquarebear

Oh I dunno. Page 11 (the one you’ve linked to) features just a single negative remark from one poster describing Swansea as”<expletive> awful”. They seem far more bothered about their inability to break down a team reduced to ten men who were focused on clinging onto a point.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 06:19 - Mar 11 with 5268 viewstaylorsmade

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 04:00 - Mar 11 by squarebear

Oh I dunno. Page 11 (the one you’ve linked to) features just a single negative remark from one poster describing Swansea as”<expletive> awful”. They seem far more bothered about their inability to break down a team reduced to ten men who were focused on clinging onto a point.

Great effort to scrap a point there with ten men.
I hate to say it but the atmosphere created by the home fans was superb. Shame we can’t get something like that going at The Liberty
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 06:40 - Mar 11 with 5240 viewsSwanseaman

They keep going on about the impressive stats and saying how poor we were. We would probably have won that game if we had kept 11 players, we'd have got a sneaky goal on the break no doubt. The bus parking they are slagging down was one of the best parking of the bus displays they may ever witness.

Some of what they are saying:
Huddersfield's possession figure of 80.84% in their 0-0 draw with Swansea is the second highest in a Premier League game since 2003-04, after Manchester City's 82.28% against QPR in May 2012.
Swansea became only the third side to fail to have a single shot in a Premier League match since the start of the 2003-04 season.

From BBC stats. Impressive

Apart from the four shots on target we had two that hit the woodwork, Schindler and Mounie with headers that JUST cleared the bar, Flo's second hand curving shot and Hogg's piledriver that were both a whisker away, Malone just failing to connect with that cross with a gaping goal, the Malone cross that beat everybody in the box and was just begging for a tap-in...I could go on, but if you just want to see "Shots 30, on target 4" then you crack on, fella.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:14 - Mar 11 with 5145 viewsTheFranchise

We'll see who's crap on the final day wont we?

Wagner the tactical genius? Watching them continue to pump aimless balls into the box where we had 3 big defenders heading everything out. Try something different surely?

It was the same for us under Clement, he did the same in many games. He got sacked because he was rubbish.

I don't think they have enough to stay up, they've had a few good results but so does everyone when they come up.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:33 - Mar 11 with 5083 viewsexiledinenglandjack

16th time this season that they haven’t scored a goal, says it all really. We played how we had to to get a point due to the circumstances, they couldn’t break us down tough titties on them.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:44 - Mar 11 with 5038 viewsSTID2017

I have said it several times on here yesterday and today.
They were rubbish when we beat them and 11 v 11 we'd have beat them yesterday.
I think they'll go down deservedly with WBA
Then times when a side everything but score and can feel unlucky - yesterday, for all the huff and puff, wasn't one of them.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:51 - Mar 11 with 5006 viewsFireboy2

It was sooooooo funny coming out of the ground yesterday lafffing our heads off whilst they were miserable as fvck
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:55 - Mar 11 with 4982 viewsSTID2017

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:51 - Mar 11 by Fireboy2

It was sooooooo funny coming out of the ground yesterday lafffing our heads off whilst they were miserable as fvck

Even before the game, many said they'd be pleased with a point, and that they needed three.
After the sending off they must have felt they were going to win.
To have that much possession, yet not really look like scoring, must of knocked the stuffing right out of them.

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 08:36 - Mar 11 with 4823 viewssainthelens

A message to them and especially Stokies ( who I hate with a passion)... League tables never lie. Take a glance and fck off.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 08:42 - Mar 11 with 4780 viewsbuilthjack

We parked up at our hotel in Leeds, and caught the train into Huddersfield. Sat with some Home fans on the way in. They were praising the way we had come back from the dead, and seemed happy to take a point before the game.
Next up was the slubbers arms. Met a few swans fans including fireboy2 and also ran into whoflungdung. Chatted with Huddersfield fans, very very friendly. Beer was cheap and the place was full of people eating pie topped with a pile of mushy peas for £3 a bowl. No whippets anywhere to be seen though.
On to the stadium. Again more pies for sale. They like their pies up there.
The food outlets and toilets are at the back of the stadium, in the open air. So if it's pi$$ing down you are fecked.
Huddersfield fans : It is a new thing for them in the premier league. They are all happy, like excited kids. Nice people. But each game is like going to a Wembley cup final. They are making the most of it while it lasts I guess. All carrying their flags to the game. Even the dreaded clappers placed on every home seat in the stadium. And very loud throughout the game, the best support that I have seen this season.
Ginge our drummer needs to take note. Their drummer has a bigger drum and has muscles like Arnie. The cnt banged away all game non stop. Anyone with a headache would have had to have left the ground.
They are enjoying the dream.
Lots of mid Wales fans there yesterday, I met them from Builth, Llandrindod, Rhayader, Brecon, Newtown and a few smaller places. Had a Indian in Leeds last night and the 6 on the next table were from Llanwrtyd. Needless to say we had a good few pints after.
Back on the train after the game the Huddersfield fans were praising our defensive performance. No nastiness at all. Nice people.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 08:46 - Mar 11 with 4761 viewsSTID2017

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 08:42 - Mar 11 by builthjack

We parked up at our hotel in Leeds, and caught the train into Huddersfield. Sat with some Home fans on the way in. They were praising the way we had come back from the dead, and seemed happy to take a point before the game.
Next up was the slubbers arms. Met a few swans fans including fireboy2 and also ran into whoflungdung. Chatted with Huddersfield fans, very very friendly. Beer was cheap and the place was full of people eating pie topped with a pile of mushy peas for £3 a bowl. No whippets anywhere to be seen though.
The food outlets and toilets are at the back of the stadium, in the open air. So if it's pi$$ing down you are fecked.
Huddersfield fans : It is a new thing for them in the premier league. They are all happy, like excited kids. Nice people. But each game is like going to a Wembley cup final. They are making the most of it while it lasts I guess. All carrying their flags to the game. Even the dreaded clappers placed on every home seat in the stadium. And very loud throughout the game, the best support that I have seen this season.
Ginge our drummer needs to take note. Their drummer has a bigger drum and has muscles like Arnie. The cnt banged away all game non stop. Anyone with a headache would have had to have left the ground.
Lots of mid Wales fans there yesterday, I met them from Builth, Llandrindod, Rhayader, Brecon, Newtown and a few smaller places. Had a Indian in Leeds last night and the 6 on the next table were from Llanwrtyd. Needless to say we had a good few pints after.
Back on the train after the game the Huddersfield fans were praising our defensive performance. No nastiness at all. Nice people.

Nice to hear.
Hope they get relegated all the same

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 09:02 - Mar 11 with 4666 viewsLibertarian

This no shots stat. Didn’t Fernandez hoof one over the bar from a free kick in the 2nd half? Not that it matters much
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 09:37 - Mar 11 with 4504 viewsnantywatcher

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 08:42 - Mar 11 by builthjack

Great post, can't believe I hit the down arrow!!
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 09:40 - Mar 11 with 4469 viewsLoyal

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 09:02 - Mar 11 by Libertarian

This no shots stat. Didn’t Fernandez hoof one over the bar from a free kick in the 2nd half? Not that it matters much

And VDH ?

Huderfsfield fans can think what they want, we played the game we were forced to based on unconsciously biased inconsistent reffing. Deal with it. If we kept Jordan on I'm sure they would have got fck all from the game.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 9:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 09:53 - Mar 11 with 4408 viewsmonmouth

Hmm. We’re so f*cking crap that we’ve taken four points off them. What does that make you then, my little Yorkshire puddings?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:13 - Mar 11 with 4292 viewsWhiterockin

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:14 - Mar 11 by TheFranchise

We'll see who's crap on the final day wont we?

Wagner the tactical genius? Watching them continue to pump aimless balls into the box where we had 3 big defenders heading everything out. Try something different surely?

It was the same for us under Clement, he did the same in many games. He got sacked because he was rubbish.

I don't think they have enough to stay up, they've had a few good results but so does everyone when they come up.

Agree 100%.

They should be having a close look at their manager who was so tactically inept that he could not change their tactics. Yes they created many chances but failing to score from any of them, you would have thought they would have kept the ball more on the floor.

A fantastic battling point from us, but if the shoe was on the other foot we would not have been happy with our manager.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:14 - Mar 11 with 4288 viewsNeath_Jack

When they came down here, i thought they were the worst side I've seen at the Liberty for donkeys years.

Since then we played West Ham, who are also up there for being complete dog shite.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:15 - Mar 11 with 4278 views34dfgdf54

Horrible group of fans. Hope they go down.

On the plus side though, lovely little town in fairness.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:26 - Mar 11 with 4235 viewsLibertarian

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 07:55 - Mar 11 by STID2017

Even before the game, many said they'd be pleased with a point, and that they needed three.
After the sending off they must have felt they were going to win.
To have that much possession, yet not really look like scoring, must of knocked the stuffing right out of them.

Indeed. 81% possession and only 4 shots on target, is frankly, inept.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:31 - Mar 11 with 4197 viewsBloodyhills

Our place in the league table doesn't depend on what other fans think so who cares.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:49 - Mar 11 with 4122 viewsTenbySwan

We got a clean sheet against Kane, Son, Eriksen, Mo Salah , Firminio. I had no doubt we would hold out against the might of Huddersfield.

80% possession, 24 shots but the only stat that matters is no goals each and 1 point each!
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:51 - Mar 11 with 4115 viewsMrSwerve

Honestly couldn’t give a toss what they think. We managed a draw despite being down to ten men for 80 mins and despite our shocking away form. Clearly some sour grapes from them but they’ll be back down into the championship soon enough.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 10:58 - Mar 11 with 4084 viewsGixerJack

And I think they're crap... so it's another draw
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 11:19 - Mar 11 with 4007 viewsmax936

Fuk em with a capital F, wash your dummies out and start sucking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:35 - Mar 11 with 3760 viewsdickythorpe

They were dreadful down here when we coasted to a 2-0 win.

Nice lot though. Nice part of the world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024