Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield fans think we're crap 03:12 - Mar 11 with 7445 viewsGroo

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/108975/swansea-match-thread?page=11

Lucky they didn't play against 11, but then again they think they would have won against 11.

Groo does what Groo does best

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:50 - Mar 11 with 2068 viewsPentyrchJack

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 06:19 - Mar 11 by taylorsmade

Great effort to scrap a point there with ten men.
I hate to say it but the atmosphere created by the home fans was superb. Shame we can’t get something like that going at The Liberty

I agree the home support was good although the 1200 or so Swans fans made a racket too - one of the best away games I've been to all season so far.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:50 - Mar 11 with 2064 views34dfgdf54

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:35 - Mar 11 by dickythorpe

They were dreadful down here when we coasted to a 2-0 win.

Nice lot though. Nice part of the world.

Out of all the away games I’ve been too, they are in the top 3 in terms of biggest bunch of t0ssers. Great atmosphere in fairness but still hope they go down.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 15:19 - Mar 11 with 1975 viewsGlyn1

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:50 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

Out of all the away games I’ve been too, they are in the top 3 in terms of biggest bunch of t0ssers. Great atmosphere in fairness but still hope they go down.

I'm the opposite. I'm still in Huddersfield (waiting for a train) and having a blast. Terrific rock band in the station pub, they just had their St Pat's Parade a week early and all of them - without exception - have been genuinely nice, decent people.

I hope they stay up.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 16:15 - Mar 11 with 1910 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 06:40 - Mar 11 by Swanseaman

They keep going on about the impressive stats and saying how poor we were. We would probably have won that game if we had kept 11 players, we'd have got a sneaky goal on the break no doubt. The bus parking they are slagging down was one of the best parking of the bus displays they may ever witness.

Some of what they are saying:
Huddersfield's possession figure of 80.84% in their 0-0 draw with Swansea is the second highest in a Premier League game since 2003-04, after Manchester City's 82.28% against QPR in May 2012.
Swansea became only the third side to fail to have a single shot in a Premier League match since the start of the 2003-04 season.

From BBC stats. Impressive

Apart from the four shots on target we had two that hit the woodwork, Schindler and Mounie with headers that JUST cleared the bar, Flo's second hand curving shot and Hogg's piledriver that were both a whisker away, Malone just failing to connect with that cross with a gaping goal, the Malone cross that beat everybody in the box and was just begging for a tap-in...I could go on, but if you just want to see "Shots 30, on target 4" then you crack on, fella.

Yeah, and they STILL only got ONE point.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 18:37 - Mar 11 with 1825 viewspencoedjack

They keep going on about the impressive stats and saying how poor we were. We would probably have won that game if we had kept 11 players, we'd have got a sneaky goal on the break no doubt. The bus parking they are slagging down was one of the best parking of the bus displays they may ever witness.

Huddersfield's possession figure of 80.84% in their 0-0 draw with Swansea is the second highest in a Premier League game since 2003-04, after Manchester City's 82.28% against QPR in May 2012.
Swansea became only the third side to fail to have a single shot in a Premier League match since the start of the 2003-04 season.

Apart from the four shots on target we had two that hit the woodwork, Schindler and Mounie with headers that JUST cleared the bar, Flo's second hand curving shot and Hogg's piledriver that were both a whisker away, Malone just failing to connect with that cross with a gaping goal, the Malone cross that beat everybody in the box and was just begging for a tap-in...I could go on, but if you just want to see "Shots 30, on target 4" then you crack on, fella.

Lampard said he would pin those stats on the dressing room wall this week he said a ‘ magnificent defensive performance’

Let’s see where Huddersfield end up
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 19:01 - Mar 11 with 1799 viewsGriffting

They seem to have very short memories.

They were awful down with us, on par with West Ham as the worst teams to visit the Lib this season. Much worse than what we were yesterday and they had 11 men!!
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 19:29 - Mar 11 with 1764 viewsItchySphincter

We're so crap that they've handed us four points this season and are below us in the table.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 22:32 - Mar 11 with 1656 viewsRancid

Huddersfield ffs

There's not a team I couldn't care less for and what they thought of us.

I find it after 8 months in the same league as us an nsult hat they should even condone or condemn us.F**k the no mark irrelevants.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:27 - Mar 12 with 1502 viewsUdders

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 22:32 - Mar 11 by Rancid

Huddersfield ffs

There's not a team I couldn't care less for and what they thought of us.

I find it after 8 months in the same league as us an nsult hat they should even condone or condemn us.F**k the no mark irrelevants.

I'm struggling to understand the vitriol. Nearly every comment is about how Town failed to break Swansea down rather than criticism of their tactics. In fact there has been hardly anything negative about your club at all.

Incidently, while I'm on this brief visit , Huddersfield have spent considerably more seasons in the top flight than Swansea, champions three times in a row, runners up three times, third place three times, appeared in 5 FA cup finals winning one, have a record attendance of 67,000.

Some of us can clearly remember SCFC struggling to get 4,000 at the Vetch Field, so less of the no mark club if you please.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:36 - Mar 12 with 1465 viewssainthelens

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:27 - Mar 12 by Udders

I'm struggling to understand the vitriol. Nearly every comment is about how Town failed to break Swansea down rather than criticism of their tactics. In fact there has been hardly anything negative about your club at all.

Incidently, while I'm on this brief visit , Huddersfield have spent considerably more seasons in the top flight than Swansea, champions three times in a row, runners up three times, third place three times, appeared in 5 FA cup finals winning one, have a record attendance of 67,000.

Some of us can clearly remember SCFC struggling to get 4,000 at the Vetch Field, so less of the no mark club if you please.

Christ on a bike, as if we didn't get enough of ' all our yesterday's' from those up the road. We now have another whippet walker ( just like Sheff Weds) hanging onto events when hardly any of us were alive !! Listen pal, when you've spent 7 consecutive years in the CURRENT premier league... feel free to point that out.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 1462 viewsFireboy2

Were you alive when during this trophy laden period then matey?

Fwiw i think it's great having you lot in the PL,the more smaller clubs the better

I had a great time on saturday and always have had when ive been previously

Also spoke to alot of huddersfield fans who were great tob speak to
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 15:16 - Mar 12 with 1411 viewssP7qupUf

The only stst that counts is 0-0.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 15:31 - Mar 12 with 1399 viewsMo_Wives

Remind me, was it the second or third championship trophy that was presented by Isambard Kingdom Brunel?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 15:56 - Mar 12 with 1365 viewsUdders

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 13:36 - Mar 12 by sainthelens

Christ on a bike, as if we didn't get enough of ' all our yesterday's' from those up the road. We now have another whippet walker ( just like Sheff Weds) hanging onto events when hardly any of us were alive !! Listen pal, when you've spent 7 consecutive years in the CURRENT premier league... feel free to point that out.

No one thinks Town are a big club, Town fans are nothing like Leeds or Wednesday fans.
However, I was alive in 1971 thanks, and I saw Best Law and Charlton at Leeds Rd in front of 43,000 but that doesn't count because its not the CURRENT PREMIER LEAGUE.

My post was in response to the no mark club comment. We played Swansea many times in the lower divisions, seems like a some on here have either forgotten or didn't go back then.
Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 15:59 - Mar 12 with 1355 views34dfgdf54

Huddersfield fans think we're crap on 15:56 - Mar 12 by Udders

No one thinks Town are a big club, Town fans are nothing like Leeds or Wednesday fans.
However, I was alive in 1971 thanks, and I saw Best Law and Charlton at Leeds Rd in front of 43,000 but that doesn't count because its not the CURRENT PREMIER LEAGUE.

My post was in response to the no mark club comment. We played Swansea many times in the lower divisions, seems like a some on here have either forgotten or didn't go back then.

Good point actually, my other memory of Huddersfield was when Jackson was in charge, what a w@nker he was aswell.

I had no opinion either way beforehand, but I just thought they were a bunch of pr*cks from the cked first pub we went into, until the journey back to the station.

We aren’t a good side by any stretch, but if we below Huddersfield this season then we need shooting, and will be relegated.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 16:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024