Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off 07:54 - Mar 11 with 9024 viewsswan65split

I am sure comments made by tv pundits in our live cup game regarding Ayew had an influence on the officials.
Also is Oliver a Newc fan?

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 13:39 - Mar 11 with 1923 viewsWarwickHunt

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 13:29 - Mar 11 by dickythorpe

The game has gone soft.

If that was a red card in the Senior League there'd be no bugger on the pitch after 15 minutes.
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 13:59 - Mar 11 with 1881 viewsdickythorpe

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 13:39 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

If that was a red card in the Senior League there'd be no bugger on the pitch after 15 minutes.

The ref's need to man up as well. All too often a challenge looks bad with players writhing on the floor.
The ref needs to step back and wait until they miraculously get back onto their feet, and have a word.
That Oliver is card happy, and a Kent.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 13:59]
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 20:58 - Mar 11 with 1792 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 13:15 - Mar 11 by swan65split

yes your right again now F O

I am always right.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 21:39 - Mar 11 with 1766 viewsFlashberryjack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 08:08 - Mar 11 by E20Jack

I don't understand the whole debate over it. It's clear.

Ayew loses the ball. Ayew lunges to regain it. Ayew as a result catches the player below his knee with his studs up in a challenge that did not appear to be controlled and with sufficient force to endanger the player.

It is a red card every single day of the week. I cannot envisage a scenario where any ref would produce anything other than a red.

" I cannot envisage a scenario where any ref would produce anything other than a red"

I assume you didn't see the tackle on KI then

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:27 - Mar 11 with 1750 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 21:39 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

" I cannot envisage a scenario where any ref would produce anything other than a red"

I assume you didn't see the tackle on KI then

I did. Thought that was yellow at the time and agree with that since, the ref got it right. There was no force behind that tackle and both feet did not leave the ground indicating lack of control that Ayew did. They were not remotely similar.

Hogg should have seen red but that was only clear on replays. The obvious foul was the contact on Hogg and the refs eye would obviously be drawn to the obvious visual, unless he has two sets of eyes of course.

Very rare that you get a single tackle situation requiring two red cards. Too much straw clutching and irrational views of this situation for my liking and unfortunately taking the focus off what was an incredible defensive performance from us.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 22:31]

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 23:47 - Mar 11 with 1719 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 20:58 - Mar 11 by E20Jack

I am always right.

you think you are thats why your a fecking idiot now FO....come back idiot.
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 01:38 - Mar 12 with 1695 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 23:47 - Mar 11 by swan65split

you think you are thats why your a fecking idiot now FO....come back idiot.

I don't think, I know.

Feel free to argue the contrary to my point.

(tip, you can't, because it is right).

Now back in your box unless you have anything of value.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 01:54 - Mar 12 with 1689 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 01:38 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

I don't think, I know.

Feel free to argue the contrary to my point.

(tip, you can't, because it is right).

Now back in your box unless you have anything of value.

by admitting your always right, your showing to the forum and medical m8s theres a problem now fo back into your hole
typo edit
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 1:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 02:10 - Mar 12 with 1679 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 01:54 - Mar 12 by swan65split

by admitting your always right, your showing to the forum and medical m8s theres a problem now fo back into your hole
typo edit

Well feel free to point out when you feel I am not my good friend and you may well get some basis to your anger based argument. I am always open for sensible debate,

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 02:47 - Mar 12 with 1666 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 02:10 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Well feel free to point out when you feel I am not my good friend and you may well get some basis to your anger based argument. I am always open for sensible debate,

we have all had to read the reams of how you///or how to win millions playing the ball at roulette , and I have tried to find a video online of the incident , but they seem to have disappeared !! i have to admit even in my playing days the challenge by Ayew was iffy!
saying that so was the terriers, a effing good talking to should have been enough, bnt hey we are in the world of tv coverage and making a name for your self.....one corner has made Mr Thomas famous worldwide but you as always ae always right , by your own words....i dont know if youve played footy or managed a team at all bar from online gaming......but this has been said
Swansea boss Carlos Carvalhal: "It was a happy point because we were down to 10 players very early. It didn't look like a red card at the first moment but when I look again what my player did was exactly the same as the Huddersfield player did. It was strange.
now do us a favour and go and hibernate in that cubby hole please.......twot,
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:08 - Mar 12 with 1661 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 02:47 - Mar 12 by swan65split

we have all had to read the reams of how you///or how to win millions playing the ball at roulette , and I have tried to find a video online of the incident , but they seem to have disappeared !! i have to admit even in my playing days the challenge by Ayew was iffy!
saying that so was the terriers, a effing good talking to should have been enough, bnt hey we are in the world of tv coverage and making a name for your self.....one corner has made Mr Thomas famous worldwide but you as always ae always right , by your own words....i dont know if youve played footy or managed a team at all bar from online gaming......but this has been said
Swansea boss Carlos Carvalhal: "It was a happy point because we were down to 10 players very early. It didn't look like a red card at the first moment but when I look again what my player did was exactly the same as the Huddersfield player did. It was strange.
now do us a favour and go and hibernate in that cubby hole please.......twot,

Well you have not read that because I have never said how you can win anything playing roulette, let alone millions. I suggest go back and read it again.

What the Huddersfield player did has no impact on anything to do with Ayew getting sent off. What you are describing is reasons as to why Hogg should have been sent off - not why Ayew shouldn't have. Which needless to say is senseless.

I am not sure what the rest of your post is all about really (and doubt you do). If Carlos genuinely believes that then he will appeal it wont he. And If I am wrong then it will be rescinded.

Now do you think either of those things will happen? No neither do I.

As you were then.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 3:10]

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:16 - Mar 12 with 1653 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:08 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Well you have not read that because I have never said how you can win anything playing roulette, let alone millions. I suggest go back and read it again.

What the Huddersfield player did has no impact on anything to do with Ayew getting sent off. What you are describing is reasons as to why Hogg should have been sent off - not why Ayew shouldn't have. Which needless to say is senseless.

I am not sure what the rest of your post is all about really (and doubt you do). If Carlos genuinely believes that then he will appeal it wont he. And If I am wrong then it will be rescinded.

Now do you think either of those things will happen? No neither do I.

As you were then.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 3:10]

FO go play with yoursef and the kleenex I have no interest in what you say check your sent sent box tome PM wise.....knob
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:40 - Mar 12 with 1647 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:16 - Mar 12 by swan65split

FO go play with yoursef and the kleenex I have no interest in what you say check your sent sent box tome PM wise.....knob

No idea what that means.

I can only assume you now agree with me.

Would have been easier to just admit that at the start.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 09:48 - Mar 12 with 1583 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:40 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

No idea what that means.

I can only assume you now agree with me.

Would have been easier to just admit that at the start.

you are just trying to prove to the world again that you are Mr perfect, and above everyone else, by having the last word as the next reply from you will attempt to prove.
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:24 - Mar 12 with 1531 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 09:48 - Mar 12 by swan65split

you are just trying to prove to the world again that you are Mr perfect, and above everyone else, by having the last word as the next reply from you will attempt to prove.

Nope sorry, you are essentially arguing with yourself. Creating scenarios and then arguing against them.

Keeps you occupied I guess.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:30 - Mar 12 with 1518 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:24 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Nope sorry, you are essentially arguing with yourself. Creating scenarios and then arguing against them.

Keeps you occupied I guess.

lol, i knew youd be back.......see you later
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:34 - Mar 12 with 1505 viewsE20Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:30 - Mar 12 by swan65split

lol, i knew youd be back.......see you later

Of course I will. I am a member of this forum.

If you think you can direct comments at me and then hide behind last word jibes in the hope I drop it then you are sadly mistaken.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:47 - Mar 12 with 1486 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:34 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Of course I will. I am a member of this forum.

If you think you can direct comments at me and then hide behind last word jibes in the hope I drop it then you are sadly mistaken.

carry on you have the page to yourself, I have an early start in the morning , continue with the denial.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:48 - Mar 12 with 1485 viewsE20Jack

I don't even know what I am supposed to be denying.

You have completely lost any semblance of a point.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 00:19 - Mar 13 with 1438 viewsJacket

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 08:25 - Mar 11 by STID2017

TBH, as much as I'd love us to progress to only our third FA Cup Semi Final in our history (and as I was only three when we should have beaten Preston in 1964, the first in my living memory), I am much more gutted about losing Ayew for two league games.
The other players need to step up and make sure we get something at Old Trafford and West Brom

Pack the defence like we did against Huddersfield to get a draw and a replay and he may only miss the visit to Old Trafford.
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 00:27 - Mar 13 with 1432 viewstheloneranger

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 00:19 - Mar 13 by Jacket

Pack the defence like we did against Huddersfield to get a draw and a replay and he may only miss the visit to Old Trafford.

No replays this round

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:15 - Mar 13 with 1400 viewsGlyn1

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 13:29 - Mar 11 by dickythorpe

The game has gone soft.

Absolutely right Dicky. I remember games where a defender would rip someone's leg off and then hit him with the soggy end.

And yet if you tell youngsters that, they don't believe you.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 06:40 - Mar 13 with 1381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 22:48 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

I don't even know what I am supposed to be denying.

You have completely lost any semblance of a point.

See, you're doing it again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 07:43 - Mar 13 with 1334 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 03:15 - Mar 13 by Glyn1

Absolutely right Dicky. I remember games where a defender would rip someone's leg off and then hit him with the soggy end.

And yet if you tell youngsters that, they don't believe you.

I was likened to mark dennis.......nothing like a lunging tackle, Bite your legs Hunter.
Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off (n/t) on 07:44 - Mar 13 with 1332 viewsswan65split

Tv pundits ensure Ayew ending off on 01:54 - Mar 12 by swan65split

typo edit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024