Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? 08:49 - Mar 11 with 1287 viewsSTID2017

Having bought my ST ticket for the Spurs game, with many available, I'd like to exchange or get a refund and buy a different one (for a different perspective )
Any idea if this can be done ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 08:57 - Mar 11 with 1263 viewsDewi1jack

West Stand behind Beaky maybe?
See it from the Lord of the manors perspective

Oh hang on,
You'll not manage to see around his ego

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 12:08 - Mar 11 with 1164 viewsoldcob

What about the tickets for the Southampton game? I already got the ticket for that game originally to be played on cup day. I got it for my mate who will be on a visit from Kent. He'll be back in Kent when the fixture will be. re- arranged. I assume the ticket will still be valid for re-arranged fixture? It won't waste, the wife has got the bug now and she'll use it.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 16:45]
Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 14:39 - Mar 12 with 1027 viewsSTID2017

Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 12:08 - Mar 11 by oldcob

What about the tickets for the Southampton game? I already got the ticket for that game originally to be played on cup day. I got it for my mate who will be on a visit from Kent. He'll be back in Kent when the fixture will be. re- arranged. I assume the ticket will still be valid for re-arranged fixture? It won't waste, the wife has got the bug now and she'll use it.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 16:45]

That's on the Ticket FAQ's.
Any ticket is valid for re-arranged date.
As an aside, managed to swap my previously bought ticket for one in a different stand.
Can't fault the T/O staff

Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 14:45 - Mar 12 with 1019 viewsLeonWasGod

You should be able to swap seats. Ring the ticket office.
Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 14:49 - Mar 12 with 1013 viewsSTID2017

Can you exchange a Cup Match Ticket for a different one ? on 14:45 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

You should be able to swap seats. Ring the ticket office.

I tried calling them to check and was on a queue of 7.
So I jumped in the car and when down and joined the queue, where one of the T?O staff swapped it for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024