Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Italy 15:55 - Mar 11 with 1467 viewsmax936

Started well, but Italy has come into it and we look disjointed disappointingly, Ref not helping stopping the flow of the game and we've now lost Sanji due to a stupid high tackle

.17-7 H/T
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 15:59]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v Italy on 16:18 - Mar 11 with 1434 viewslifelong

I watched the first half, the pundits were creaming themselves about that 17 stone number 8 flattening that 11stone number 10.
Wales v Italy on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 1397 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 16:18 - Mar 11 by lifelong

I watched the first half, the pundits were creaming themselves about that 17 stone number 8 flattening that 11stone number 10.

Well it was a good tackle that halted their progress, its Rugby and tackles are allowed whether it'll be Forwards on Backs or vice versa funny game init

Wales v Italy on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 1391 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 16:18 - Mar 11 by lifelong

Game was ruined as a spectacle by an over officious Referee and its not the first time he's ruined a decent game.

Wales v Italy on 18:05 - Mar 11 with 1365 viewsCooperman

Far from a sell out today.

The WRU ticket pricing strategy is wrong for both 6 Nations and autumn internationals.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales v Italy on 19:52 - Mar 11 with 1311 viewssherpajacob

Wales v Italy on 17:34 - Mar 11 by max936

Game was ruined as a spectacle by an over officious Referee and its not the first time he's ruined a decent game.

Graces is consistently one of the best, if not the best, refs in the world.

He was wasn't great today, I'll need to watch it back but it felt like his TMO let him down again.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wales v Italy on 19:54 - Mar 11 with 1309 viewsGowerjack

Rugger...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Wales v Italy on 19:57 - Mar 11 with 1306 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I had a very pleasant afternoon sitting next to the Italian wags.

What lovely ladies they all are.

What was the game like?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wales v Italy on 20:02 - Mar 11 with 1292 viewsJackfath

Two Internationals for Wales, the main talking point in both is the TMO. Something's not right.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Italy on 20:24 - Mar 11 with 1266 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 19:52 - Mar 11 by sherpajacob

Graces is consistently one of the best, if not the best, refs in the world.

He was wasn't great today, I'll need to watch it back but it felt like his TMO let him down again.

All about opinions and its not an opinion on which I agree.

Tmo should have allowed Parkes try he had clearly ground the ball, Williams and Davies's yellows were correct, could easily have been a red in Willliams case.

As for our game it was all about fits and starts typical of an unsettled side after so many changes, which by the way I agree with James Davies for one had a great game as did a few other's its a great pity Parkes is the age he is.

Wales v Italy on 20:31 - Mar 11 with 1253 viewsJackfath

Wales v Italy on 20:24 - Mar 11 by max936

All about opinions and its not an opinion on which I agree.

Tmo should have allowed Parkes try he had clearly ground the ball, Williams and Davies's yellows were correct, could easily have been a red in Willliams case.

As for our game it was all about fits and starts typical of an unsettled side after so many changes, which by the way I agree with James Davies for one had a great game as did a few other's its a great pity Parkes is the age he is.

Why didn't the TMO give tell Garces to take a look when the Welsh player was held back after making a break and kicking ahead? It was a clear yellow card.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v Italy on 20:33 - Mar 11 with 1246 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 20:31 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

Why didn't the TMO give tell Garces to take a look when the Welsh player was held back after making a break and kicking ahead? It was a clear yellow card.

I don't know, but I agree yellow all day long.

Wales v Italy on 20:56 - Mar 11 with 1221 viewsdickythorpe

I can't get excited by the game anymore. It was a poor atmosphere there I thought. Wales should have won more emphatically and brought North into the game more.
With the way we played 2 years ago he'd have had 4-5 tries.
A quiet debut from James Davies. Thought he looked small in a Welsh shirt, but at least he's had a cap now. Don't think he'll get many more.
Wales v Italy on 22:13 - Mar 11 with 1187 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 20:56 - Mar 11 by dickythorpe

I can't get excited by the game anymore. It was a poor atmosphere there I thought. Wales should have won more emphatically and brought North into the game more.
With the way we played 2 years ago he'd have had 4-5 tries.
A quiet debut from James Davies. Thought he looked small in a Welsh shirt, but at least he's had a cap now. Don't think he'll get many more.

Davies had a very good game I thought Dicky, tackled well good at the breakdowns and in the loose.

Wales v Italy on 22:17 - Mar 11 with 1183 viewsPozuelosSideys

Can somebody explain why, in the same situation when asking the TMO, ask one of two questions, and why they are different?

1.) Any reason why i cannot award the try?

2.) Try - yes or no?

The first one defaults as a try, the second defaults as no try. Is there a reason for this?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Wales v Italy on 22:45 - Mar 11 with 1164 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 22:17 - Mar 11 by PozuelosSideys

Can somebody explain why, in the same situation when asking the TMO, ask one of two questions, and why they are different?

2.) Try - yes or no?

The first one defaults as a try, the second defaults as no try. Is there a reason for this?

Q1 has anything gone on leading up to the try, offside, knock on, forward pass foul play, stepped in touch.

Q,2 did he ground ball and probably some of the above forward pass or knock on.

Somin like that anyway, without Googling it.

Wales v Italy on 23:14 - Mar 11 with 1141 viewsmonmouth

Wales v Italy on 22:17 - Mar 11 by PozuelosSideys

2.) Try - yes or no?

First case - Referee pretty sure it is a try so looking for proof not to award

Second case - Referee not at all sure so looking for proof to award

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales v Italy on 23:20 - Mar 11 with 1135 viewsmax936

Wales v Italy on 23:14 - Mar 11 by monmouth

First case - Referee pretty sure it is a try so looking for proof not to award

Second case - Referee not at all sure so looking for proof to award

Perfect Monny, I looked to much into it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024