Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles 21:15 - Mar 11 with 21982 viewsTheResurrection

I see there's been an update of sorts here...

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/meet-the-trust-board/

The ones they've got up already you can't help feel at the end of reading their profile shouting FAIL!!

Look forward to reading Clasie's

ALAN LEWIS

Name Alan Lewis (Elected Member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Retired Civil Servant

Current role Chairman / Membership

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a member in 2001 and retirement subsequently offered an opportunity to contribute more fully to the organisation hence my applying to join the Board. I was elected in 2008

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a methodical approach and organisational skills which I hope have been of value to the Board. The valuable resource of ‘time’, has also been something I have been able to bring, although that is something which is an increasing challenge.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important as is raising the Trust profile across the wider fan base.

FAIL

RON KNUSZKA

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/ron-knuszka/

Name: Ron Knuszka (Elected Member to 31st July 2018)

Occupation: Retired — Health & Safety Officer Swansea University

Current Role: Community / Fundraising (time previously spent as Trust Chairman)

Why did you join the Trust Board : One of the ‘original’ fans that came together in setting up the Supporters Trust A firm supporter of the Trust aims and ensuring that fans continue to have a say in the running of their club.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board I possess good management and decision making skills (developed whilst serving in the Armed forces and professional background) Have a positive and realistic approach in dealing with day to day situations and long-term planning.

How do you feel that the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base Strong belief in working closely with the club, develop and improve upon all forms of communications, look at ways of developing encouraging younger fans to become more involved with the Supporters Trust

FAIL

ANDREW MCGLASHAN

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/andrew-mcglashan/

Name Andrew McGlashan

Occupation Corporate Solicitor

Current role Co-opted Member to 31 July 2018

Why did you join the Trust Board: I feel that this is a crucial period for the Trust and I didn’t feel like I could sit back and not offer to help in any way that I could. I believe my skills and experience can help with the current negotiations the Trust finds itself in.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I am a corporate solicitor that qualified in 2012 and I have a lot of experience in UK and international corporate deals. As a result I have a strong background in negotiation, project management and effective communication. My experience also includes working on a large number of deals with US parties and in particular private equity / venture capitalist houses. Given the current ownership of the Swans I believe my experience can add value to the existing experience of the Trust’s board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. I think effective two way communication is vitally important. There needs to be increased canvassing of opinion from the fan base and also increased use of social media by the Trust to communicate with its members. During the period of 2014-2016 I wrote a number of articles on the Swans for a variety of websites. As a result I have forged a good network of Swansea writers & podcast producers who I believe can also be extremely useful in helping to increase communications between the Trust and its members.

FAIL

RHYS THOMAS

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/rhys-thomas/

Name Rhys Thomas ( Co-Opted member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Electrical Contractor

Current role Social media/marketing

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a co-opted member in 2017 specifically to assist with the social media. I was frustrated with the way the Trust was communicating via social media so threw my hat into the ring rather than stand by and watch the board struggle.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a creative yet logical mind that I feel is best applied to strategy, systems and problem-solving. My entrepreneurial mind-set is something I feel is of good value to the Board. I am the youngest member of the board and I feel that I am able to bring a different perspective to the board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important. Using new and emerging technology to reach, communicate and bring value to members and potential members is critical.

FAIL
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:21]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:09 - Mar 12 with 2042 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:01 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

I dont think its even that sinister mate. I suspect that many of them are just out of their depth in terms of experience and knowledge. If they cant even get basic stuff like pictures and the blurb underneath correct, i dont hold much hope that they can keep up with American Corporate Investment people who act first and never bother thinking about it later.

I don't really see it as sinister to be honest.

I just see it as some retired people filling their lives with something that means something to them. I guess they started out well intentioned and time has transformed it into something slightly uglier.

Unfortunately the fact it has become some people's raison detre means that there is an awful lot of safeguarding of personal positions there. A lot of decisions made to gratify the time they have put in rather than for the well-being of the club.

This has been seen by the "we have earned this" comments and also the decision to change the term limit rule to ensure they stay there - even though there were plenty of applicants to take over the mantle.

This deal was seen by some as a milestone "achievement" and a tangible reward for their work. The fact it completely hamstrung the Trust and the club for eternity seemed to be an annoying sideshow, an unfortunate irrelevance.

Why the newer members are unwilling to tell us which board members hold which views is odd though. Or why those board members are unwilling to divulge it themselves in no uncertain terms. What are they afraid of? Do they know deep down that their opinion is for a self serving reason and are concerned of the backlash?

The Trust is bland, blunt, turgid and meaningless. If you asked any member tomorrow "which board members feel we should hold out for another deal and the reasons for that", do you think they would be able to confidently tell you?

No, me neither.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:12 - Mar 12 with 2020 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:18 - Mar 12 by Eilian

I've implemented a more stringent policy dealing with abusive and offensive posts on the facebook group.

I created some basic guidelines for admins to use when dealing with these issues.

I've created a separate page in order for admins to post as the Trust so that they don't get singled out for abuse (this is a big deal on facebook as no one is anonymous unlike on here)

I've created a screening process for adding new members to the Facebook group that I hope to implement with other admins in the coming weeks.

I've researched and tested software that allows admins of social media to preplan, schedule and coordinate news and updates as well as other relevant content.

I've approached and held discussions with several individuals regarding helping us with content creation to increase the level of value members and nonmembers get from our social media outlets.

I've experimented and practiced with facebook live so that I can broadcast the next member's forum via facebook live.

I've attempted to come up with strategies for us to implement with regard to increasing revenue and members numbers with social media being my main focus. I plan to put these to the subgroup before taking them to the whole board. A lot of this is dependant on what direction the Trust decides to go in the near future.

A huge amount f my time gets taken up by scrolling through Facebook posts and deleting comments while banning people or muting them. Then dealing with all the winging that is caused by that. 80% of my work for the Trust is purely maintenance.

I can't help but feel frustrated currently. This is something im looking to change and will be making some proposals to change the way the trust works around social media. The Trust is slow. Verry slow. It's like wading through custard trying to get things done sometimes. Im currently suffering from a lack of communication from the coms group.

I've achieved less than 1% of the stuff that I hope to achieve with the trust on social media. Im not anywhere near finishing laying the foundations. There is so much unrealized potential. I've been biding my time here though. Its been a hell of a lot to take in! This is the first time I have ever taken on a role such as this! Im new to board meetings. Im new to committees. It's not something im interested in at all, to be honest! Im way more used to be out there on my own and going in any direction. Im only doing this as I believe it is the best way to safeguard the football club that I love so dearly.

Board members don't seem to have the time to invest in projects. Maybe this is why the chairman feels his time is such an asset to the trust. To be fair, it definitely is!

There was a deadline for the pen pics and profiles. It was well before Christmas I believe. We also had a reminder in re ent weeks via email Cud so you got no excuse!!!! ;) Its what prompted me to put mine in! :D Disappointing that not many board members have put theirs forward. Was going to propose doing video interviews with each board member at the next subgroup meeting but judging by the lack of response on the profiles for the website ill be wasting my breath!

I don't have the time to post on here anymore so if anyone wants to contact me then you can message me or the page via Facebook. You can arrange to meet me before the Spurs game if you like! Open invite to everyone!

Cheers

Rhys

And on a purely personal level, I thank you for taking over the mantle on that Facebook group. I know all too well that it can be utterly overwhelming in terms of the content, volume and nature of the posts, as well as the often rather ugly posts. An utterly thankless task, but I'll thank you anyway!

In terms of the speed of decision making, I can only agree that things often take far too long. Although I would suggest raising the issues during the next board meeting if you feel there are issues at sub group level. Reading that on here, rather than the email group or in the board meetings (although I've missed the last couple because of work), isn't the most efficient.

There are various parts to the Trust these days. There's the legal side, the boardroom side of course. However fan engagement is utterly critical and increasingly so online. There'll be things that work and things that don't, but I applaud your energy in trying new things. I've said plenty of times on here that bringing in new blood to the Trust board with the drive to change things was my main hope in the recent upheavals. That's happened to some degree from what I've seen.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:13 - Mar 12 with 2015 viewsEilian

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:56 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Hi Rhys.

What is your view regarding the deal proposed by the Americans? Which direction would you like the Trust to realistically take now given the current circumstances.

I'll see what the lawyers have to say. It gets quite complicated quite quickly.

Its safe to say that I will be heavily influenced by their opinion.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:20 - Mar 12 with 1991 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:13 - Mar 12 by Eilian

I'll see what the lawyers have to say. It gets quite complicated quite quickly.

Its safe to say that I will be heavily influenced by their opinion.

What lawyers?

Didn't the Trust spend tens of thousands on a QC opinion and then a second opinion which both mirrored each other that the Trust had a strong legal case?

Are you saying they are now going through that process again?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:30 - Mar 12 with 1955 viewsEilian

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:20 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

What lawyers?

Didn't the Trust spend tens of thousands on a QC opinion and then a second opinion which both mirrored each other that the Trust had a strong legal case?

Are you saying they are now going through that process again?

No. and I wasn't on the Trust back then. There are now lawyers on the Board of the Trust. We have a subgroup that deals with those type of issues. Im not in that subgroup. Your talking to the wrong bloke about share sales and that sort of stuff.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:37 - Mar 12 with 1935 viewsEilian

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:12 - Mar 12 by Uxbridge

And on a purely personal level, I thank you for taking over the mantle on that Facebook group. I know all too well that it can be utterly overwhelming in terms of the content, volume and nature of the posts, as well as the often rather ugly posts. An utterly thankless task, but I'll thank you anyway!

In terms of the speed of decision making, I can only agree that things often take far too long. Although I would suggest raising the issues during the next board meeting if you feel there are issues at sub group level. Reading that on here, rather than the email group or in the board meetings (although I've missed the last couple because of work), isn't the most efficient.

There are various parts to the Trust these days. There's the legal side, the boardroom side of course. However fan engagement is utterly critical and increasingly so online. There'll be things that work and things that don't, but I applaud your energy in trying new things. I've said plenty of times on here that bringing in new blood to the Trust board with the drive to change things was my main hope in the recent upheavals. That's happened to some degree from what I've seen.

No worries Ux! Its all for a good cause!

Yeah, I probably shouldn't moan on here :)
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:39 - Mar 12 with 1928 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:37 - Mar 12 by Eilian

Well I do, so I'm in no position to tell you not to

Just saying that if you've got any frustrations then raise them at the next meeting and hopefully they can be addressed.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:41 - Mar 12 with 1921 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:30 - Mar 12 by Eilian

No. and I wasn't on the Trust back then. There are now lawyers on the Board of the Trust. We have a subgroup that deals with those type of issues. Im not in that subgroup. Your talking to the wrong bloke about share sales and that sort of stuff.

Just interested in your opinion really mate.

As a member of the Trust and board member whether it is your direct role or not I would hope you would have familiarised yourself with the most important issue facing this club in nearly 2 decades and have an opinion one way or the other.

I am not digging you out here by the way. I was impressed with your post and looks like the type of person we want on the board, that clearly shares everyone's frustration by its sheer turgid nature.

But you also have to realise that we all need to know what each board member thinks about this subject as a matter of utter importance and urgency.

If you have no opinion on it, all I can do is ask that you stop the Facebook thing and familiarise yourself with the situation and form an opinion. It is far more important than any other task you may have been given by the more senior members to this date. I promise you.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 01:21 - Mar 13 with 1833 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 13:03 - Mar 12 by Neath_Jack

E20 is rapidly becoming one of the best posters on this site.

Calm, calculated and speaks sense.

Bravo.

P.S. these pen pics are a complete load of nothing again. They have to be telling us what they believe in, which direction they want the club to go in, whether they believe legal action is the way forward etc etc.

Time, be f*cked.

Sorry mate, missed this, thanks for that comment.

I agree with what you say though. It's almost like reading through generic CV's to Tesco or something.

I was just waiting for "able to work on my own and as part of a team". Jesus Christ like.

Most important period in the clubs recent history and they can't even put together some pretty simple paragraphs about their views. Even more concerning that they were given a deadline of before Xmas and it's now approaching the middle March.

I understand these are volunteers but if they do not have the time to dedicate to the cause, please stand aside and leave people hungry for it take the role. You are wasting a position.

I can only come back to the apparent kudos. Nothing else makes realistic sense.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 07:52 - Mar 13 with 1757 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:37 - Mar 12 by Eilian

Ignore him, he's a perfect example of the problem.

You have clearly worked your nuts off in the role you've been given, and you are highlighting the problems within the trust.

Ux thinks that should be hidden away from us mere plebs, the same as all the other old hands there.

Your post is exactly what we have been crying out for.

Brilliant stuff, keep it coming and don't conform to the secret society.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:05 - Mar 13 with 1689 viewsMoscowJack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 07:52 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

You have clearly worked your nuts off in the role you've been given, and you are highlighting the problems within the trust.

Ux thinks that should be hidden away from us mere plebs, the same as all the other old hands there.

Agree with this totally. It was my first thought.

I understand Ux's point about preferring to keep issues behind closed doors but I think the fact that all this work has been attempted but nobody seems to notice the frustration of failing to get the necessary support just highlights the lack of cohesion and communication within the Trust itself.

You might say that's a load of b0llox but that's certainly the perception and it matches the external perception of the Trust too.

As I've said many, many times, there are some excellent brains on the Trust who've got the passion, determination and modern mindset necessary to bring the Trust into the 21st Century. There are also many old farts who simply need replacing with fresher blood and ensure that those with the great ideas get the support they deserve, not the red tape or head-scratching from retired teachers, or suchlike.

Before I finish, I'd like to say that a retired teacher (or suchlike!) can offer the Trust a good alternative view (especially in regards to targetting the new generation of fans/members via schools) but the Board needs to be made up of people with varying skills and abilities.

The recent application to the Trust Board from 15+ people (even with very little advertising of the roles available) shows that there's interest from the fans, so there really is no excuse now. Let's get the old farts out and some modern, fresh, energetic and hard-working brains into the Trust, to complement those of similar mind and body.

You never know, they might even see that the Trust's website needs a total overhaul and do something about it too! It's not as if they haven't got the money or knowledge within the Trust....even now.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 9:09]

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:35 - Mar 13 with 1650 viewsjack247

I've implemented a more stringent policy dealing with abusive and offensive posts on the facebook group.

I created some basic guidelines for admins to use when dealing with these issues.

I've created a separate page in order for admins to post as the Trust so that they don't get singled out for abuse (this is a big deal on facebook as no one is anonymous unlike on here)

I've created a screening process for adding new members to the Facebook group that I hope to implement with other admins in the coming weeks.

I've researched and tested software that allows admins of social media to preplan, schedule and coordinate news and updates as well as other relevant content.

I've approached and held discussions with several individuals regarding helping us with content creation to increase the level of value members and nonmembers get from our social media outlets.

I've experimented and practiced with facebook live so that I can broadcast the next member's forum via facebook live.

I've attempted to come up with strategies for us to implement with regard to increasing revenue and members numbers with social media being my main focus. I plan to put these to the subgroup before taking them to the whole board. A lot of this is dependant on what direction the Trust decides to go in the near future.

A huge amount f my time gets taken up by scrolling through Facebook posts and deleting comments while banning people or muting them. Then dealing with all the winging that is caused by that. 80% of my work for the Trust is purely maintenance.

I can't help but feel frustrated currently. This is something im looking to change and will be making some proposals to change the way the trust works around social media. The Trust is slow. Verry slow. It's like wading through custard trying to get things done sometimes. Im currently suffering from a lack of communication from the coms group.

I've achieved less than 1% of the stuff that I hope to achieve with the trust on social media. Im not anywhere near finishing laying the foundations. There is so much unrealized potential. I've been biding my time here though. Its been a hell of a lot to take in! This is the first time I have ever taken on a role such as this! Im new to board meetings. Im new to committees. It's not something im interested in at all, to be honest! Im way more used to be out there on my own and going in any direction. Im only doing this as I believe it is the best way to safeguard the football club that I love so dearly.

Board members don't seem to have the time to invest in projects. Maybe this is why the chairman feels his time is such an asset to the trust. To be fair, it definitely is!

There was a deadline for the pen pics and profiles. It was well before Christmas I believe. We also had a reminder in re ent weeks via email Cud so you got no excuse!!!! ;) Its what prompted me to put mine in! :D Disappointing that not many board members have put theirs forward. Was going to propose doing video interviews with each board member at the next subgroup meeting but judging by the lack of response on the profiles for the website ill be wasting my breath!

I don't have the time to post on here anymore so if anyone wants to contact me then you can message me or the page via Facebook. You can arrange to meet me before the Spurs game if you like! Open invite to everyone!

Cheers

Rhys

This is exactly the sort of thing the trust needs.

It gets a lot of criticism on here and it would be great to see that criticism rammed down people’s throats. Unfortunately, this thread as a whole justifies the criticism. The questions asked are bland and formulaic. People want to know trust members views on important issues more than their backgrounds or skill sets.

If people want a degree of anonymity and don’t want to put their photos up, I can understand that, but completing a basic 10 minute questionnaire shouldn’t be too much trouble.

Good luck Rhys
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 10:51 - Mar 13 with 1595 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:05 - Mar 13 by MoscowJack

Agree with this totally. It was my first thought.

I understand Ux's point about preferring to keep issues behind closed doors but I think the fact that all this work has been attempted but nobody seems to notice the frustration of failing to get the necessary support just highlights the lack of cohesion and communication within the Trust itself.

You might say that's a load of b0llox but that's certainly the perception and it matches the external perception of the Trust too.

As I've said many, many times, there are some excellent brains on the Trust who've got the passion, determination and modern mindset necessary to bring the Trust into the 21st Century. There are also many old farts who simply need replacing with fresher blood and ensure that those with the great ideas get the support they deserve, not the red tape or head-scratching from retired teachers, or suchlike.

Before I finish, I'd like to say that a retired teacher (or suchlike!) can offer the Trust a good alternative view (especially in regards to targetting the new generation of fans/members via schools) but the Board needs to be made up of people with varying skills and abilities.

The recent application to the Trust Board from 15+ people (even with very little advertising of the roles available) shows that there's interest from the fans, so there really is no excuse now. Let's get the old farts out and some modern, fresh, energetic and hard-working brains into the Trust, to complement those of similar mind and body.

You never know, they might even see that the Trust's website needs a total overhaul and do something about it too! It's not as if they haven't got the money or knowledge within the Trust....even now.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 9:09]

Where did I say I preferred to keep issues behind closed doors?

What I actually said was that there may be a better way of addressing his frustrations than raising them in the first instance on here.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:10 - Mar 13 with 1571 viewsMoscowJack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 10:51 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

Where did I say I preferred to keep issues behind closed doors?

What I actually said was that there may be a better way of addressing his frustrations than raising them in the first instance on here.

I meant initially keeping things behind closed doors so there's a chance to address the issues. If they're then not addressed, it's time to go public, but I haven't seen one Trust Board member do that to date (although there might have been at some time, of course).

His honest and open reply fills me with some optimism at a time that I'm getting increasingly disappointed and frustrated with the lack of communication coming from the Trust Board.

The fact that most of the Board can't even be bothered to fill in their pen-pics shows a lack of respect to the Trust members and also a lack of respect to other Board members who've at least made the effort to do so.

To be honest, I think it's absolutely pathetic that people need to be chased for such little things like this. If they haven't got the time to spend 10 minutes to show the Trust members who they are and what they offer then it's time for them to p!ss off and get people in who care a bit more.

It sums up the "they can't tell us what to do" perception of the Trust Board and that perception seems to be growing at a very fast pace.

The lack of updates from Stu Mac has simply become a running joke now and the decision to ignore some excellent suggestions (like having a page in every matchday programme to promote what the Trust is actually doing for the fans) just adds to this.

How can we trust the Trust to deliver on the bigger or more important matters when they're so obviously unable to get the basics right?

It's time to surround the forward-thinking talent with like-minded bodies and get rid of those who are hiding in their comfy roles!

A year or two ago, you would have agreed with that, Ux.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:15 - Mar 13 with 1564 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:10 - Mar 13 by MoscowJack

I meant initially keeping things behind closed doors so there's a chance to address the issues. If they're then not addressed, it's time to go public, but I haven't seen one Trust Board member do that to date (although there might have been at some time, of course).

His honest and open reply fills me with some optimism at a time that I'm getting increasingly disappointed and frustrated with the lack of communication coming from the Trust Board.

The fact that most of the Board can't even be bothered to fill in their pen-pics shows a lack of respect to the Trust members and also a lack of respect to other Board members who've at least made the effort to do so.

To be honest, I think it's absolutely pathetic that people need to be chased for such little things like this. If they haven't got the time to spend 10 minutes to show the Trust members who they are and what they offer then it's time for them to p!ss off and get people in who care a bit more.

It sums up the "they can't tell us what to do" perception of the Trust Board and that perception seems to be growing at a very fast pace.

The lack of updates from Stu Mac has simply become a running joke now and the decision to ignore some excellent suggestions (like having a page in every matchday programme to promote what the Trust is actually doing for the fans) just adds to this.

How can we trust the Trust to deliver on the bigger or more important matters when they're so obviously unable to get the basics right?

It's time to surround the forward-thinking talent with like-minded bodies and get rid of those who are hiding in their comfy roles!

A year or two ago, you would have agreed with that, Ux.

That first sentence is exactly what I said.

You haven't seen one Trust board member go public when issues haven't been addressed or differences of opinions for example? Where have you been for the last 9 months?

As for your last comment, you'd have a point if I hadn't been saying the same thing for years.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:40 - Mar 13 with 1537 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:12 - Mar 12 by Uxbridge

Bullshit

Raise it on here Rhys, not take it back to the old duffers for them to brush it up under the carpet.

Ridiculous for Andrew G to request that. Finally we get someone telling their members how it is and you're on here asking to keep it in house again.

ENOUGH

And Cudey, like he said, you had a deadline of before Christmas!!!!! BEFORE CHRISTMAS... FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:42 - Mar 13 with 1533 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:30 - Mar 12 by Eilian

Whoa back now, there's one solicitor on the Board now and he's the son in Law of the producer of From a Jackto a King.

Why are you now saying you want to hear what the lawyers say? That's been done to death mate.!?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:43 - Mar 13 with 1531 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:39 - Mar 12 by Uxbridge

Just saying that if you've got any frustrations then raise them at the next meeting and hopefully they can be addressed.

BOLLOX

THIS INFURIATES ME!!!!!!

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:45 - Mar 13 with 1525 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 07:52 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

Exactly mate and Ux should be voted off for trying to block transparency once again.

Facking hideous.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:50 - Mar 13 with 1500 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cheers

Rhys

That's excellent, thank you. It is a shame all your work and effort was not brought up in the monthly minutes, as that is the only way us members find out what has been going on.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:51 - Mar 13 with 1498 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:40 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

Bullshit

Raise it on here Rhys, not take it back to the old duffers for them to brush it up under the carpet.

Ridiculous for Andrew G to request that. Finally we get someone telling their members how it is and you're on here asking to keep it in house again.

ENOUGH

And Cudey, like he said, you had a deadline of before Christmas!!!!! BEFORE CHRISTMAS... FFS.

So, just to summarise, if you've got an issue with someone in life, you wouldn't go to the person you've got the issue with and tell them what you think, you'd go to someone else and complain about them instead?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:55 - Mar 13 with 1482 views34dfgdf54

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:39 - Mar 12 by Uxbridge

"Hopefully"
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:00 - Mar 13 with 1468 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:55 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

"Hopefully"

Well, I think recent history tells us that sometimes people get outvoted.

I can certainly relate to Rhys' experiences of things moving slowly. However, they'll tend to move even slower if issues or proposals haven't been raised.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 1445 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:51 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

So, just to summarise, if you've got an issue with someone in life, you wouldn't go to the person you've got the issue with and tell them what you think, you'd go to someone else and complain about them instead?

If you're trying to somehow excuse your poor judgement by thinking Trust life resembles real life then you've got that completely wrong as well.

There is no legacy now for the old duffers on the Trust Board, well there is, but it's not a positive one by any stretch.

The time has come for change and that change FINALLY seems likely through one person.... ONE!!!

And what's he done differently? Just told it like is. And what did you try and do? Brush it up and take it back to the creators of the problem.

ENOUGH.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:18 - Mar 13 with 1426 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:10 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

If you're trying to somehow excuse your poor judgement by thinking Trust life resembles real life then you've got that completely wrong as well.

There is no legacy now for the old duffers on the Trust Board, well there is, but it's not a positive one by any stretch.

The time has come for change and that change FINALLY seems likely through one person.... ONE!!!

And what's he done differently? Just told it like is. And what did you try and do? Brush it up and take it back to the creators of the problem.

ENOUGH.

So, to answer my question, if you have an issue with someone you wouldn't take it up with them personally in the first instance? Must admit I expected a different answer from you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024