Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles 21:15 - Mar 11 with 21934 viewsTheResurrection

I see there's been an update of sorts here...

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/meet-the-trust-board/

The ones they've got up already you can't help feel at the end of reading their profile shouting FAIL!!

Look forward to reading Clasie's

ALAN LEWIS

Name Alan Lewis (Elected Member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Retired Civil Servant

Current role Chairman / Membership

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a member in 2001 and retirement subsequently offered an opportunity to contribute more fully to the organisation hence my applying to join the Board. I was elected in 2008

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a methodical approach and organisational skills which I hope have been of value to the Board. The valuable resource of ‘time’, has also been something I have been able to bring, although that is something which is an increasing challenge.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important as is raising the Trust profile across the wider fan base.

FAIL

RON KNUSZKA

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/ron-knuszka/

Name: Ron Knuszka (Elected Member to 31st July 2018)

Occupation: Retired — Health & Safety Officer Swansea University

Current Role: Community / Fundraising (time previously spent as Trust Chairman)

Why did you join the Trust Board : One of the ‘original’ fans that came together in setting up the Supporters Trust A firm supporter of the Trust aims and ensuring that fans continue to have a say in the running of their club.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board I possess good management and decision making skills (developed whilst serving in the Armed forces and professional background) Have a positive and realistic approach in dealing with day to day situations and long-term planning.

How do you feel that the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base Strong belief in working closely with the club, develop and improve upon all forms of communications, look at ways of developing encouraging younger fans to become more involved with the Supporters Trust

FAIL

ANDREW MCGLASHAN

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/andrew-mcglashan/

Name Andrew McGlashan

Occupation Corporate Solicitor

Current role Co-opted Member to 31 July 2018

Why did you join the Trust Board: I feel that this is a crucial period for the Trust and I didn’t feel like I could sit back and not offer to help in any way that I could. I believe my skills and experience can help with the current negotiations the Trust finds itself in.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I am a corporate solicitor that qualified in 2012 and I have a lot of experience in UK and international corporate deals. As a result I have a strong background in negotiation, project management and effective communication. My experience also includes working on a large number of deals with US parties and in particular private equity / venture capitalist houses. Given the current ownership of the Swans I believe my experience can add value to the existing experience of the Trust’s board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. I think effective two way communication is vitally important. There needs to be increased canvassing of opinion from the fan base and also increased use of social media by the Trust to communicate with its members. During the period of 2014-2016 I wrote a number of articles on the Swans for a variety of websites. As a result I have forged a good network of Swansea writers & podcast producers who I believe can also be extremely useful in helping to increase communications between the Trust and its members.

FAIL

RHYS THOMAS

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/rhys-thomas/

Name Rhys Thomas ( Co-Opted member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Electrical Contractor

Current role Social media/marketing

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a co-opted member in 2017 specifically to assist with the social media. I was frustrated with the way the Trust was communicating via social media so threw my hat into the ring rather than stand by and watch the board struggle.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a creative yet logical mind that I feel is best applied to strategy, systems and problem-solving. My entrepreneurial mind-set is something I feel is of good value to the Board. I am the youngest member of the board and I feel that I am able to bring a different perspective to the board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important. Using new and emerging technology to reach, communicate and bring value to members and potential members is critical.

FAIL
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:21]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:46 - Mar 13 with 1980 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:18 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

So, to answer my question, if you have an issue with someone you wouldn't take it up with them personally in the first instance? Must admit I expected a different answer from you.

I think you know my answer to that but you also know I'd be getting it out there as well.

That post from Rhys was a breath of fresh air. The last thing anyone should be doing is playing it down or trying to keep things behind closed doors again. You've made a huge error of judgement and you should be apologising not trying to dig yourself out.

Someone else made an excellent point. All the things Rhys has listed as doing, why was absolutely zero of this relaid back to the fans?

It's shocking, it really is. And where is your pen pic and profile?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:48 - Mar 13 with 1974 viewsDarran

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:46 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

I think you know my answer to that but you also know I'd be getting it out there as well.

That post from Rhys was a breath of fresh air. The last thing anyone should be doing is playing it down or trying to keep things behind closed doors again. You've made a huge error of judgement and you should be apologising not trying to dig yourself out.

Someone else made an excellent point. All the things Rhys has listed as doing, why was absolutely zero of this relaid back to the fans?

So is Rhys a failure or not?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 13:00 - Mar 13 with 1952 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:48 - Mar 13 by Darran

So is Rhys a failure or not?

Well for once in your life you raise a very pertinent point.

It looked for all the world like he was, didn't it?!

But just because of the Box Office, once again, we find out a whole lot more.

Imagine if we all knew what Rhys has been up to, imagine if we were kept in the loop, eh?! Communication.

So he has and he hasn't failed.

He's done well in his endeavour and industry, he's failed miserably at Comms.

More of what he's said on here would be just the ticket.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 13:20 - Mar 13 with 1924 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:46 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

Super hyperbole there.

You seem to think I have an issue with anything Rhys has said,or his right to say it, despite there being an exchange between us last night where I was rather complimentary to him. Very strange.

The point I made, which I'm still struggling to understand how anyone is failing to see the logic, unless they're doing so deliberately for their own reasons (heaven forbid!) is that if someone on the Trust board has plans they want to implement, or issues with the speed that things are happening, then it may be an idea to also raise them with the Trust board ... there's plenty of intra-Trust mechanisms for that.

As I've said enough times on here, transparency is pretty effin critical, everyone on the Trust board needs to ensure they engage with the members and the fanbase as a whole, and it's great to see Rhys engaging on here, growing the online platform etc. I know better than anyone how all-encompassing the Facebook platform can be for example. Anyone with the drive to take care of that is a welcome addition, and it seems the much criticised co-option process did well there. As for my profile, it's there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 14:20 - Mar 13 with 1862 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 13:20 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

Super hyperbole there.

You seem to think I have an issue with anything Rhys has said,or his right to say it, despite there being an exchange between us last night where I was rather complimentary to him. Very strange.

The point I made, which I'm still struggling to understand how anyone is failing to see the logic, unless they're doing so deliberately for their own reasons (heaven forbid!) is that if someone on the Trust board has plans they want to implement, or issues with the speed that things are happening, then it may be an idea to also raise them with the Trust board ... there's plenty of intra-Trust mechanisms for that.

As I've said enough times on here, transparency is pretty effin critical, everyone on the Trust board needs to ensure they engage with the members and the fanbase as a whole, and it's great to see Rhys engaging on here, growing the online platform etc. I know better than anyone how all-encompassing the Facebook platform can be for example. Anyone with the drive to take care of that is a welcome addition, and it seems the much criticised co-option process did well there. As for my profile, it's there.

Andrew, pretty much everyone that read that responded to you to highlight the issue.

Even mentioning it was a mistake.

Me are all desperate to know what the hell it is that goes on with the Trust and no attempts should be made to hinder this.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 14:46 - Mar 13 with 1827 viewsMoscowJack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 13:20 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

Super hyperbole there.

However you try and turn it or spin it (deliberately or not), that's how it came across. It was like a "tut tut....tow the line now buddy boy" type of message. It was seen as an attempt to shut him down quickly and put him in his place, which is what nearly all of us have come to understand as being the Trust's general way behind closed doors.

You seem to mix up perception and reality. We, the bog-standard members on the streets, have one view while you have a completely different view from the inside.

The ONLY way that I can see to change these realities are to improve the communications from the Trust, so that we get to see a bit more about what your world looks like.

Instead of prioritising the openness of the work being done (on in Rhys' case, TRYING to be done), the Trust focus is trying to create a Facebook group that's closed to the fans they want to attract (as members) and failing dismally to even put up a few bios on a website that's been very much out of date since before Jim White left the Trust.

Despite what some think, I believe that you are one of the forward-thinking and stronger leaders on the Trust, but I hope that you don't become too defensive of the Trust (in general) to be able to see the awful state it's in.....and why.

Nothing will change quickly unless the truth is told, no matter how hard it is. I despise the thought of lazy old farts sitting in their comfort zones while people like Rhys are banging their heads against a wall. People like you, ECB and Lisa need to be encouraged and given an almost free remit to drastically change how the Trust operates, but too many people are protecting themselves for that to happen.

In a bizarre way, some on the Trust Board seem far more intent on building bridges with the Yanks than building bridges with its own members. Is the tail already wagging the dog? Seems like it...

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:18 - Mar 13 with 1797 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 14:46 - Mar 13 by MoscowJack

However you try and turn it or spin it (deliberately or not), that's how it came across. It was like a "tut tut....tow the line now buddy boy" type of message. It was seen as an attempt to shut him down quickly and put him in his place, which is what nearly all of us have come to understand as being the Trust's general way behind closed doors.

You seem to mix up perception and reality. We, the bog-standard members on the streets, have one view while you have a completely different view from the inside.

The ONLY way that I can see to change these realities are to improve the communications from the Trust, so that we get to see a bit more about what your world looks like.

Instead of prioritising the openness of the work being done (on in Rhys' case, TRYING to be done), the Trust focus is trying to create a Facebook group that's closed to the fans they want to attract (as members) and failing dismally to even put up a few bios on a website that's been very much out of date since before Jim White left the Trust.

Despite what some think, I believe that you are one of the forward-thinking and stronger leaders on the Trust, but I hope that you don't become too defensive of the Trust (in general) to be able to see the awful state it's in.....and why.

Nothing will change quickly unless the truth is told, no matter how hard it is. I despise the thought of lazy old farts sitting in their comfort zones while people like Rhys are banging their heads against a wall. People like you, ECB and Lisa need to be encouraged and given an almost free remit to drastically change how the Trust operates, but too many people are protecting themselves for that to happen.

In a bizarre way, some on the Trust Board seem far more intent on building bridges with the Yanks than building bridges with its own members. Is the tail already wagging the dog? Seems like it...

We can swap comments about which one of us is spinning posts, attempting to shut people down or confusing perception and reality if you like. I'm noting a recent pattern though.

As for the Trust, the splits at board level are well-known. For those paying close attention on here in past months, I doubt it even needs pen-pics to be loaded to know who is in what camp, what the competing views are, or what the views of the majority are. Enough comments have been made on that. I'm not entirely sure what Truth people think isn't being told though.

We agree on the necessity of comms though. Utterly critical. Hence why the online platforms are important. Facebook Live is an interesting proposal and I'll be interested to see what proposals are made there. As for the Members Only group, it's been asked for plenty of times in the past by members (especially those unhappy with the mentality within the open FB Group) and I'll be interested to see how that pans out. Early days though. That's hardly the single Trust focus though and, while you may not like the concept, I don't think one extra means of communication is a bad thing.

I've got no interest in defending anyone or the Trust in general. Partly because even a stubborn sod like me finally gets the message that there's no point and partly because I'm not going to defend something when I don't agree with it. I'd like to see the chair and SD much more vocal online, and have said so to them. Given I said the same to Will, who unfortunately took my advice with the subsequent consequences, maybe I shouldn't have. As this thread shows quite well, engagement often gets misinterpreted (if I'm being kind). However they need to. It's not a lack of effort though, and anyone who is around the pod on matchdays, the Landore Club, East Stand, Away games etc, would know they always engage with the fanbase there.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:27 - Mar 13 with 1782 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:18 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

We can swap comments about which one of us is spinning posts, attempting to shut people down or confusing perception and reality if you like. I'm noting a recent pattern though.

As for the Trust, the splits at board level are well-known. For those paying close attention on here in past months, I doubt it even needs pen-pics to be loaded to know who is in what camp, what the competing views are, or what the views of the majority are. Enough comments have been made on that. I'm not entirely sure what Truth people think isn't being told though.

We agree on the necessity of comms though. Utterly critical. Hence why the online platforms are important. Facebook Live is an interesting proposal and I'll be interested to see what proposals are made there. As for the Members Only group, it's been asked for plenty of times in the past by members (especially those unhappy with the mentality within the open FB Group) and I'll be interested to see how that pans out. Early days though. That's hardly the single Trust focus though and, while you may not like the concept, I don't think one extra means of communication is a bad thing.

I've got no interest in defending anyone or the Trust in general. Partly because even a stubborn sod like me finally gets the message that there's no point and partly because I'm not going to defend something when I don't agree with it. I'd like to see the chair and SD much more vocal online, and have said so to them. Given I said the same to Will, who unfortunately took my advice with the subsequent consequences, maybe I shouldn't have. As this thread shows quite well, engagement often gets misinterpreted (if I'm being kind). However they need to. It's not a lack of effort though, and anyone who is around the pod on matchdays, the Landore Club, East Stand, Away games etc, would know they always engage with the fanbase there.

Just hold your hands up for god's sake and admit you either got it wrong, or you bumbled your way through what you were trying to say....

But either way, it came across exactly as Nick has just said, and that's not just him, this was to everyone as well. So FFS suck it up for once and apologise.

As for Stu MacDonald and Alan Lewis coming on here, I can honestly say they would get slaughtered, and rightly so. That's how bad their time and efforts on the Trust have been.

Let's not mince words here, that's just the way it is. If they can't front up online to the most passionate of fans, the ones who make sure they tune in for daily news, they're no use anywhere.

They have to go.

Why are they bloody just hanging on in there? Can you ask them that please?

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:44 - Mar 13 with 1750 viewsQJumpingJack

Looking at the last Trust minutes, the latest board meeting was last night.

Rhys - thank you for your postings. Were your issues discussed last night?

I believe the Trust have an account on PlanetSwans - SwansTrust (usually post minutes of meetings).
Maybe some of the board members could post through the official account - addressing any questions and constructive criticism?
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:49 - Mar 13 with 1742 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:44 - Mar 13 by QJumpingJack

Looking at the last Trust minutes, the latest board meeting was last night.

Rhys - thank you for your postings. Were your issues discussed last night?

I believe the Trust have an account on PlanetSwans - SwansTrust (usually post minutes of meetings).
Maybe some of the board members could post through the official account - addressing any questions and constructive criticism?

There wasn't a board meeting last night.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:50 - Mar 13 with 1741 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:27 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

Just hold your hands up for god's sake and admit you either got it wrong, or you bumbled your way through what you were trying to say....

But either way, it came across exactly as Nick has just said, and that's not just him, this was to everyone as well. So FFS suck it up for once and apologise.

As for Stu MacDonald and Alan Lewis coming on here, I can honestly say they would get slaughtered, and rightly so. That's how bad their time and efforts on the Trust have been.

Let's not mince words here, that's just the way it is. If they can't front up online to the most passionate of fans, the ones who make sure they tune in for daily news, they're no use anywhere.

They have to go.

Why are they bloody just hanging on in there? Can you ask them that please?

You've said everyone twice now. We have different definitions of everyone. Apologise? Fecks sake mun. Have a word. I disagree with all 3 of you.

As for Alan and Stu, anyone can ask them anything. I've mentioned where they are on match days. There's the Trust mailbox, which I know you and others have been making significant personal use of. I know you have their email addresses. The plan is also for the pen pics to have email addresses associated with them.

If you want my view of why they're involved, it's because they believe in what they are doing. Whilst I take a different view on the benefit of maintaining a working relationship with the majority owners, I can at least respect their view (which coincidentally probably isn't too different from yours) and respect that they had the balls to stand for election, take a considerable amount of their time undertaking Trust activities (Stu spends 1 day a week for example at the stadium in meetings) and continue to have the balls to put themselves out there (even if that doesn't include being on here). As people, I respect them, and I can't say I'm a fan of some of the stuff thrown around. Whether those posting on here are the most passionate is debateable, but everyone always says that about the group they're in. It's certainly one of the most hostile, which isn't necessarily the same thing, but all groups should be engaged. I've posted on here long enough to know that there are some very intelligent people and that it can be a very useful forum in terms of debating issues etc.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:52 - Mar 13 with 1735 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:49 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

There wasn't a board meeting last night.

From your website:

There being no further business the Meeting closed at 7.53pm.
Next Board Meeting Monday 12th March, 2018 at 5.30pm at the Liberty Stadium.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:53 - Mar 13 with 1729 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Instead of pen pics and profiles, which in all honestly has become a farce as nobody yet has mentioned where they stand on the most important topic in The Trust's recent history, how about all the board members do what Rhys has done, post monthly on the site explaining what they have done, how discussions are going, what they plan to do next etc.

Rhys' post was probably longer than the most recent Trust's minutes which is supposed to inform us of everything that has gone on in a month. It is shambolic and the sooner the heads of the snake resign or are forcibly removed, the better.

Rhys will likely have one of my votes in the next election. As for the others.. I don't even know who they are.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:57 - Mar 13 with 1718 viewsUxbridge

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:52 - Mar 13 by QJumpingJack

From your website:

Meeting delayed. New date TBC but within next week I'd expect.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:28 - Mar 13 with 1632 viewsJackfath

I read Rhys' post with interest and I'd like to raise a couple of questions.

How many of the Trust members are members of Facebook and therefore use the Trust area contained within?
Why do they not utilise their own website for such a platform?

Thank you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:38 - Mar 13 with 1614 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:52 - Mar 13 by QJumpingJack

From your website:

It's not my website.

And, when those minutes were taken, it was the intention that the next meeting would be 12 March.

That changed and there wasn't a meeting on 12 March after all.

Not exactly sure why you posted the excerpt from the minutes. If I'd said 'there was never going to be a meeting on 12 March' that would be relevant. What I did say is that there wasn't one.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:41 - Mar 13 with 1603 viewsPhil_S

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:38 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

It's not my website.

And, when those minutes were taken, it was the intention that the next meeting would be 12 March.

That changed and there wasn't a meeting on 12 March after all.

Not exactly sure why you posted the excerpt from the minutes. If I'd said 'there was never going to be a meeting on 12 March' that would be relevant. What I did say is that there wasn't one.

Sometimes you read a post that just makes you chuckle
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:48 - Mar 13 with 1593 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:41 - Mar 13 by Phil_S

Sometimes you read a post that just makes you chuckle

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 1477 viewsNeath_Jack

I tell you what, i feel an absolute f*cking mug for renewing my membership.

It'll not happen again until there is a radical change in how the Trust operate, and if that means i don't get a vote on the vote that is never going to happen, then so be it.

How you can all look at each other in your Trust meetings i will never ever know. I would lose my rag within seconds, f*cking pathetic committee of OAP's, dithering about and smiling politely at each other.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 1467 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:26 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

It'll not happen again until there is a radical change in how the Trust operate, and if that means i don't get a vote on the vote that is never going to happen, then so be it.

How you can all look at each other in your Trust meetings i will never ever know. I would lose my rag within seconds, f*cking pathetic committee of OAP's, dithering about and smiling politely at each other.

I’m only 46 mun. Possibly 47. I forget.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:32 - Mar 13 with 1461 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 15:18 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

The point is, nobody should have to pay close attention in order to hazard a guess what people on the Trust board think. People should know in no uncertain terms. Not only that but the reasons for those views.

Why the big secret?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:38 - Mar 13 with 1440 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:26 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

Spot on. I battled with that for a while but stood my ground. A renewal is simply accepting and condoning the set up. Maybe not in words or thought but that's how they will see it - with number.

I won't join until I feel I have even the mere potential to be represented. The only people the Trust represent is the Trust board, it's how they like it. As seen by the utter farce of the vote where the obviously wrong decision was pushed onto the membership simply because they wanted it.

It becomes a case where their vote is worth hundreds and yours is worth 1. It's pointless.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:48 - Mar 13 with 1420 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:30 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’m only 46 mun. Possibly 47. I forget.

You've made a world of difference, fair play.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:49 - Mar 13 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:48 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

You've made a world of difference, fair play.

Thanks.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 1413 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Trust have lost this particular battle imo.

They need to reshape, take stock and spend time deciding how they intend to continue in the future and how they intend to engage with any ownership of the club going forward. The next window of opportunity for the Trust will be when the Americans decide to sell up and new ownership comes to town.

This whole guff about forging relationships and providing a say for the fans etc is a load of pointless whank when your retired civil servants and teachers are being ridden over roughshod by investment slicksters from the US.

Men against boys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024