Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles 21:15 - Mar 11 with 22064 viewsTheResurrection

I see there's been an update of sorts here...

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/meet-the-trust-board/

The ones they've got up already you can't help feel at the end of reading their profile shouting FAIL!!

Look forward to reading Clasie's

ALAN LEWIS

Name Alan Lewis (Elected Member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Retired Civil Servant

Current role Chairman / Membership

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a member in 2001 and retirement subsequently offered an opportunity to contribute more fully to the organisation hence my applying to join the Board. I was elected in 2008

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a methodical approach and organisational skills which I hope have been of value to the Board. The valuable resource of ‘time’, has also been something I have been able to bring, although that is something which is an increasing challenge.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important as is raising the Trust profile across the wider fan base.

FAIL

RON KNUSZKA

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/ron-knuszka/

Name: Ron Knuszka (Elected Member to 31st July 2018)

Occupation: Retired — Health & Safety Officer Swansea University

Current Role: Community / Fundraising (time previously spent as Trust Chairman)

Why did you join the Trust Board : One of the ‘original’ fans that came together in setting up the Supporters Trust A firm supporter of the Trust aims and ensuring that fans continue to have a say in the running of their club.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board I possess good management and decision making skills (developed whilst serving in the Armed forces and professional background) Have a positive and realistic approach in dealing with day to day situations and long-term planning.

How do you feel that the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base Strong belief in working closely with the club, develop and improve upon all forms of communications, look at ways of developing encouraging younger fans to become more involved with the Supporters Trust

FAIL

ANDREW MCGLASHAN

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/andrew-mcglashan/

Name Andrew McGlashan

Occupation Corporate Solicitor

Current role Co-opted Member to 31 July 2018

Why did you join the Trust Board: I feel that this is a crucial period for the Trust and I didn’t feel like I could sit back and not offer to help in any way that I could. I believe my skills and experience can help with the current negotiations the Trust finds itself in.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I am a corporate solicitor that qualified in 2012 and I have a lot of experience in UK and international corporate deals. As a result I have a strong background in negotiation, project management and effective communication. My experience also includes working on a large number of deals with US parties and in particular private equity / venture capitalist houses. Given the current ownership of the Swans I believe my experience can add value to the existing experience of the Trust’s board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. I think effective two way communication is vitally important. There needs to be increased canvassing of opinion from the fan base and also increased use of social media by the Trust to communicate with its members. During the period of 2014-2016 I wrote a number of articles on the Swans for a variety of websites. As a result I have forged a good network of Swansea writers & podcast producers who I believe can also be extremely useful in helping to increase communications between the Trust and its members.

FAIL

RHYS THOMAS

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/rhys-thomas/

Name Rhys Thomas ( Co-Opted member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Electrical Contractor

Current role Social media/marketing

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a co-opted member in 2017 specifically to assist with the social media. I was frustrated with the way the Trust was communicating via social media so threw my hat into the ring rather than stand by and watch the board struggle.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a creative yet logical mind that I feel is best applied to strategy, systems and problem-solving. My entrepreneurial mind-set is something I feel is of good value to the Board. I am the youngest member of the board and I feel that I am able to bring a different perspective to the board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important. Using new and emerging technology to reach, communicate and bring value to members and potential members is critical.

FAIL
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:21]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 1780 viewsJackfath

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:28 - Mar 13 by Jackfath

I read Rhys' post with interest and I'd like to raise a couple of questions.

How many of the Trust members are members of Facebook and therefore use the Trust area contained within?
Why do they not utilise their own website for such a platform?

Thank you.

Anyone?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 1773 viewsDarran

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:38 - Mar 13 by E20Jack

Spot on. I battled with that for a while but stood my ground. A renewal is simply accepting and condoning the set up. Maybe not in words or thought but that's how they will see it - with number.

I won't join until I feel I have even the mere potential to be represented. The only people the Trust represent is the Trust board, it's how they like it. As seen by the utter farce of the vote where the obviously wrong decision was pushed onto the membership simply because they wanted it.

It becomes a case where their vote is worth hundreds and yours is worth 1. It's pointless.

But you’ve never joined. You’re not from Swansea,you’ve never been to the Liberty (or Vetch) and you’re not a Swans fan.
You dull cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:55 - Mar 13 with 1771 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:51 - Mar 13 by Jackfath

Anyone?

It is an excellent point to be fair. Social media is not everybody cup of tea. It seems odd you have to be a member of a separate website in order to interact with an organisation you have paid to be a member of.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 1756 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:54 - Mar 13 by Darran

But you’ve never joined. You’re not from Swansea,you’ve never been to the Liberty (or Vetch) and you’re not a Swans fan.
You dull cùnt.

But that's just a silly guess. Isn't it. (Although I am not from Swansea though, you are right on that count).

I have been a season ticket holder multiple times and have seen more games at the vetch than the vast majority of people that walk into the Liberty weekly.

That's just something you are going to have to deal with Sonny.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:00 - Mar 13 with 1753 viewsJackfath

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:55 - Mar 13 by E20Jack

It is an excellent point to be fair. Social media is not everybody cup of tea. It seems odd you have to be a member of a separate website in order to interact with an organisation you have paid to be a member of.

Which is why I raised the points when you all suddenly declared Rhys as being great.

Personally I find it rather disappointing that one person's main role seems to be trying to launch the Trust on Facebook. I'd like to ask how many members of the Trust are actually members of Facebook. I bet nobody knows. In which case Rhys' valiant efforts are futile.

Surely his undoubted expertise would be to set something up on the Trust's website and keep everything in one place?

Just a thought (from a member).

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 1742 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:00 - Mar 13 by Jackfath

Which is why I raised the points when you all suddenly declared Rhys as being great.

Personally I find it rather disappointing that one person's main role seems to be trying to launch the Trust on Facebook. I'd like to ask how many members of the Trust are actually members of Facebook. I bet nobody knows. In which case Rhys' valiant efforts are futile.

Surely his undoubted expertise would be to set something up on the Trust's website and keep everything in one place?

Hence why I suggested he stop the facebook thing and focus on more important issues.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:11 - Mar 13 with 1716 viewsMoscowJack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:00 - Mar 13 by Jackfath

Couldn't it be a case of him trying lots of things and see which ones stick, rather than try something that's already been tried (admittedly by someone else) and failed?

When I saw his list, my first thoughts were "wow, that's too much to be able to focus on seeing any( or many of them) to the end" but some people like to work that way. It's possible that some on that list will be paused as time goes on as he concentrates on the things he gets some traction with.

It would be immensely if the others on the Trust Board backed him and gave him as much help/support as possible, because communication if one of the biggest faults that the Trust have at the moment.

It obviously doesn't help that there are quite a few old farts who admittedly "don't do the internet" at the top table on the Trust Board. And yes, Ux....that's something to add to the trend that you mentioned.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1707 viewsDarran

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:59 - Mar 13 by E20Jack

But that's just a silly guess. Isn't it. (Although I am not from Swansea though, you are right on that count).

I have been a season ticket holder multiple times and have seen more games at the vetch than the vast majority of people that walk into the Liberty weekly.

That's just something you are going to have to deal with Sonny.

You've never been to Swansea in your life you’re a complete fantasist just like that other nutjob Shaky.

Now you have the last word you won’t get me replying like other people on here that can’t ignore your trolling. The most pitiful thing is people can’t see it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:23 - Mar 13 with 1703 viewsJackfath

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:11 - Mar 13 by MoscowJack

Couldn't it be a case of him trying lots of things and see which ones stick, rather than try something that's already been tried (admittedly by someone else) and failed?

When I saw his list, my first thoughts were "wow, that's too much to be able to focus on seeing any( or many of them) to the end" but some people like to work that way. It's possible that some on that list will be paused as time goes on as he concentrates on the things he gets some traction with.

It would be immensely if the others on the Trust Board backed him and gave him as much help/support as possible, because communication if one of the biggest faults that the Trust have at the moment.

It obviously doesn't help that there are quite a few old farts who admittedly "don't do the internet" at the top table on the Trust Board. And yes, Ux....that's something to add to the trend that you mentioned.

I think you miss my point. Undoubtedly Rhys is putting in (or had put in) a great deal of time and effort. One cannot fault him for that.

However, how does Rhys know how many Trust members are users of Facebook?
Apparently the Trust would like to increase membership of the Trust and alter the demographic to a younger fanbase - is Facebook the best social media outlet for this?
If the Trust do persist in using Facebook as their main vehicle to give information out, then they need to tell potential members that they will also need to have a facebook account to get access to up to date information?

As I said, could all Rhys' efforts be futile?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:24 - Mar 13 with 1699 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:19 - Mar 13 by Darran

You've never been to Swansea in your life you’re a complete fantasist just like that other nutjob Shaky.

Now you have the last word you won’t get me replying like other people on here that can’t ignore your trolling. The most pitiful thing is people can’t see it.

I'll have the last word on this one

You're wrong you decrepit old no mark. You haven't got the faintest fack but you spout your guff like its going out of fashion

Embarrassing yourself comes easy though

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:27 - Mar 13 with 1690 viewsDarran

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:24 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

I'll have the last word on this one

You're wrong you decrepit old no mark. You haven't got the faintest fack but you spout your guff like its going out of fashion

Embarrassing yourself comes easy though

I thought you’d pipe up seeing as he’s constantly pitifully noshing you off.

I’m saying the same to him as you’ve said to Shaky several times. What’s the difference then?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 1668 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:19 - Mar 13 by Darran

You are a down on your luck liar that has gone into a spiral of self loathing since everybody had enough of you on here. This has manifested in you fantasising over certain scenarios in your head that you actually believe is now reality. Calling you a liar is a bit like the tree falling in the woods conundrum.

That hurts because it true. We both know it.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 1657 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:27 - Mar 13 by Darran

I thought you’d pipe up seeing as he’s constantly pitifully noshing you off.

I’m saying the same to him as you’ve said to Shaky several times. What’s the difference then?

The difference is that The Res is saying it about a Danish poster that did not support the Swans before Laudrup came and has said he has no interest in the football side of the club.

You are saying it about one of the biggest fans of the club for the last 25 years and multiple tine season ticket holder. Just to satisfy whatever perverted reason you currently have.

That's the difference.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 1647 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:37 - Mar 13 by E20Jack

You are a down on your luck liar that has gone into a spiral of self loathing since everybody had enough of you on here. This has manifested in you fantasising over certain scenarios in your head that you actually believe is now reality. Calling you a liar is a bit like the tree falling in the woods conundrum.

That hurts because it true. We both know it.

Go easy on him, Man Utd have just been knocked out of the CL.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:43 - Mar 13 with 1631 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:41 - Mar 13 by Bobby_Fischer

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1624 viewsBillyChong

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:18 - Mar 12 by Eilian

I've implemented a more stringent policy dealing with abusive and offensive posts on the facebook group.

I created some basic guidelines for admins to use when dealing with these issues.

I've created a separate page in order for admins to post as the Trust so that they don't get singled out for abuse (this is a big deal on facebook as no one is anonymous unlike on here)

I've created a screening process for adding new members to the Facebook group that I hope to implement with other admins in the coming weeks.

I've researched and tested software that allows admins of social media to preplan, schedule and coordinate news and updates as well as other relevant content.

I've approached and held discussions with several individuals regarding helping us with content creation to increase the level of value members and nonmembers get from our social media outlets.

I've experimented and practiced with facebook live so that I can broadcast the next member's forum via facebook live.

I've attempted to come up with strategies for us to implement with regard to increasing revenue and members numbers with social media being my main focus. I plan to put these to the subgroup before taking them to the whole board. A lot of this is dependant on what direction the Trust decides to go in the near future.

A huge amount f my time gets taken up by scrolling through Facebook posts and deleting comments while banning people or muting them. Then dealing with all the winging that is caused by that. 80% of my work for the Trust is purely maintenance.

I can't help but feel frustrated currently. This is something im looking to change and will be making some proposals to change the way the trust works around social media. The Trust is slow. Verry slow. It's like wading through custard trying to get things done sometimes. Im currently suffering from a lack of communication from the coms group.

I've achieved less than 1% of the stuff that I hope to achieve with the trust on social media. Im not anywhere near finishing laying the foundations. There is so much unrealized potential. I've been biding my time here though. Its been a hell of a lot to take in! This is the first time I have ever taken on a role such as this! Im new to board meetings. Im new to committees. It's not something im interested in at all, to be honest! Im way more used to be out there on my own and going in any direction. Im only doing this as I believe it is the best way to safeguard the football club that I love so dearly.

Board members don't seem to have the time to invest in projects. Maybe this is why the chairman feels his time is such an asset to the trust. To be fair, it definitely is!

There was a deadline for the pen pics and profiles. It was well before Christmas I believe. We also had a reminder in re ent weeks via email Cud so you got no excuse!!!! ;) Its what prompted me to put mine in! :D Disappointing that not many board members have put theirs forward. Was going to propose doing video interviews with each board member at the next subgroup meeting but judging by the lack of response on the profiles for the website ill be wasting my breath!

I don't have the time to post on here anymore so if anyone wants to contact me then you can message me or the page via Facebook. You can arrange to meet me before the Spurs game if you like! Open invite to everyone!

Cheers

Rhys

Why are they so slow with things? Having 500 different ‘sub groups’ can’t help.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:46 - Mar 13 with 1623 viewsDarran

I know I said have the last word and after this you can but seriously what kind of nutjob says about himself that he’s been one of the clubs biggest fans over the last 25 years?
Fuçking hell that’s up there with Kinsey having lots of money.

Utter fantasist.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:48 - Mar 13 with 1619 viewsDarran

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:41 - Mar 13 by Bobby_Fischer

Why do people think I like Man United then?

That’s a serious question.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:52 - Mar 13 with 1609 viewsMoscowJack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:23 - Mar 13 by Jackfath

I think you miss my point. Undoubtedly Rhys is putting in (or had put in) a great deal of time and effort. One cannot fault him for that.

However, how does Rhys know how many Trust members are users of Facebook?
Apparently the Trust would like to increase membership of the Trust and alter the demographic to a younger fanbase - is Facebook the best social media outlet for this?
If the Trust do persist in using Facebook as their main vehicle to give information out, then they need to tell potential members that they will also need to have a facebook account to get access to up to date information?

As I said, could all Rhys' efforts be futile?

Isn't the point about knowing how many Swans fans are on FB but not members....YET?

Surely that target audience is far, far bigger? Is must be 10s of thousands.

The secondary focus can then be on how many of the ~1500 members use FB.

Btw - do you think they're intending to use FB as their own or primary vehicle? I suppose more fans (in general) and Trust Members use FB than this forum, other Swans sites and other social media.....but they desperately need to bring their own site into the 20th century, let alone 21st!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 1595 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:46 - Mar 13 by Darran

I know I said have the last word and after this you can but seriously what kind of nutjob says about himself that he’s been one of the clubs biggest fans over the last 25 years?
Fuçking hell that’s up there with Kinsey having lots of money.

Utter fantasist.

Who would say it? Probably one of the biggest Swansea fans over the last 25 years I would guess. Not even an opinion, it is a fact.

I was standing on the north bank week in week out with 3000 others. I turned up to FAW cup games with a few hundred other hardy souls seeing such delights as Alsop's 4 minute hattrick.

All you have done is do your best to get in the way of progress off the field to help the club just to satisfy your perverse vendettas and obsessions.

Again that hurts too, as we both know it's true.

As you were you red devil.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 23:32 - Mar 13 with 1514 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:57 - Mar 13 by E20Jack

Who would say it? Probably one of the biggest Swansea fans over the last 25 years I would guess. Not even an opinion, it is a fact.

I was standing on the north bank week in week out with 3000 others. I turned up to FAW cup games with a few hundred other hardy souls seeing such delights as Alsop's 4 minute hattrick.

All you have done is do your best to get in the way of progress off the field to help the club just to satisfy your perverse vendettas and obsessions.

Again that hurts too, as we both know it's true.

As you were you red devil.

The blokes a mess mate.

He doesn't know what to do with himself now he hasn't got
Perch to systematically bully day in, day out.

Don't come much sadder...

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 23:43 - Mar 13 with 1502 viewsFireboy2

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 23:32 - Mar 13 by TheResurrection

The blokes a mess mate.

He doesn't know what to do with himself now he hasn't got
Perch to systematically bully day in, day out.

Don't come much sadder...

Says a man who talks to himself
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 23:49 - Mar 13 with 1495 viewsE20Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 23:43 - Mar 13 by Fireboy2

Says a man who talks to himself

Yeah Chris, stop talking to yourself mate.

(This place is mental 😂)

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 00:49 - Mar 14 with 1441 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 23:49 - Mar 13 by E20Jack

Yeah Chris, stop talking to yourself mate.

(This place is mental 😂)

Haha... 😂😂😂

It is enough to drive you insane though.

I'm not even sure myself now.... Are you me? Am I you?

Proper fruit, that one...

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 01:05 - Mar 14 with 1427 viewsEilian

Firstly things are clearly getting blown out of proportion on this thread so here is my response. Its late and im tired so apologies if it isn't the best quality.

Thanks for some of the kind words about the work I've been getting on with.
However, if you look at the work I've completed the vast majority of it is wishy-washy and it is very little tangible results. It's not like I've achieved some massive goals or anything. All the other board members work just as hard!

As far as I'm aware nobody on the board was aware of the work that I've done on Facebook apart from the members-only group I created.
As previously mentioned not very much of it was tangible so there was nothing to report to them as its mostly planning and laying groundworks for things I haven't had approval for yet.

What I had done nobody had instructed me to do and I was not at the last board meeting so nothing would have appeared in the minutes about it.

My frustration with the trust is to do with the way the board and committee are structured and how it operates not with any individual. Im almost certain most board members share this frustration.

Nobody is really at fault! The amount of time it took to make a recent decision highlighted how long it can take to make a basic decision.
I'm sure we will be discussing how we can make changes at the next board meeting and I personally have a proposal or two to make(as I'm sure others do too)

I'm used to being self-employed or working for small companies so that is probably the root of my frustrations.
If you look at what I'm doing on the side, for example, I've written a short book that im about to launch and I am currently renovating my first investment property and the company I work for is a small startup relaunching a new product.
As you can see the environment that I'm used to working in is highly flexible and I have a central role in decision making.

Now we get onto poor Ux. What he was saying is that I should make sure I raise my frustrations with the board before or as well as putting them on here!
Simply moaning about them on here is no good and he is absolutely correct in that.

Just to clarify my only frustration was I hadn't heard back from the comms group at that point but since posting on here I have had some response ! so they are probably reading this too. IMO its the way the coms group communicates that's the issue.It's only now that its coming apparent that the communication process is inefficient. Im the one who has a problem with it. So it's me that needs to deal with it.

I'm sure we all realize that Trust has to play its cards close to its chest when dealing with any shares sale or any legal issues.
We can't simply explain the situation and other plans to everyone. If we explain on here then we're just explaining it to The Americans or whoever we're dealing with which as I'm sure we'll all agree is a ridiculous situation.
So there has to be a point with a trust can't communicate with his members on certain issues. Not until that situation is dealt with anyway.

Having said that what I do on Facebook isn't and there's no reason for us to play our Cards close to your chest on these type of things.
Even having said that I don't intend to tell everyone what I'm about to do or what I'm doing as I'm doing it as I've been elected to do the job myself So that's what I intend to do.
If I was to inform everyone what I did do on a daily basis then it would be as if I've got a hundred bosses looking over my shoulder and it would be an impossible task and a horrible atmosphere to work in.
Would any of you seriously want to work in those circumstances? I don't think so!

A lot of you seem to be outraged with what's going on here but how many of you have actually made the effort to walk 100 yards around the other side of the stadium and speak to the chairman of the trust himself at the pod?
I bet it's almost nobody!

So there have been people moaning at Alan for putting down time as one of his assets. There are other people moaning that if board members don't have the time then they should resign or be removed.

There are some people calling for diversity in the backgrounds and qualifications of board members and then there are some people saying that the board members aren't experienced and qualified enough.

Who is it you actually want to come and sit on the Trust board exactly?
Elon Musk isn't going to walk into the room and decide to give up all of this time and take care of the trust free of charge now is he?

I think it's only 4 months until the new elections and I'm sure all your applications will be Most welcome!
Make sure that you have all the time in the world have decades of experience and a highly qualified however otherwise you may come under greater scrutiny and be deemed to be a failure before you have even done anything!

It does appear as though the Planetswans masses are the alligators sitting in the pond moaning that the gazels don't come and drink! Thats how it looks from my point of view.
What sort of environment are you creating for Trust board members to come on and discuss with you?
Ux talks about Facebook being a lot of hard work and a nightmare to deal with. Personally, after seeing the response to my post on here I would much rather go an deal with the antisocial and abusive chavs of Portalbot on the Facebook group

What is whole thread does once again highlight, however, is that if we starve members and Swans fans in general of information then thye are going to ravenous and pick the meat from the bones of anything we do give them. This is what causes the situation where I put a simple post on discussing what I've been up to and many people will put two and two together and come up with 33000

The trust is kind of made its own bed in this respect and it's something that concerns me hugely!

Like I said I'm not sure I fancy releasing information on here very often but it is my full Intention to dramatically improve the way and the Frequency the trust communicates.

Changes need to be made and I have no doubt then every single board member will be eager to work towards a supporters Trust that communicates in a far better way

Cheers

Rhys
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024