Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles 21:15 - Mar 11 with 22090 viewsTheResurrection

I see there's been an update of sorts here...

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/meet-the-trust-board/

The ones they've got up already you can't help feel at the end of reading their profile shouting FAIL!!

Look forward to reading Clasie's

ALAN LEWIS

Name Alan Lewis (Elected Member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Retired Civil Servant

Current role Chairman / Membership

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a member in 2001 and retirement subsequently offered an opportunity to contribute more fully to the organisation hence my applying to join the Board. I was elected in 2008

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a methodical approach and organisational skills which I hope have been of value to the Board. The valuable resource of ‘time’, has also been something I have been able to bring, although that is something which is an increasing challenge.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important as is raising the Trust profile across the wider fan base.

FAIL

RON KNUSZKA

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/ron-knuszka/

Name: Ron Knuszka (Elected Member to 31st July 2018)

Occupation: Retired — Health & Safety Officer Swansea University

Current Role: Community / Fundraising (time previously spent as Trust Chairman)

Why did you join the Trust Board : One of the ‘original’ fans that came together in setting up the Supporters Trust A firm supporter of the Trust aims and ensuring that fans continue to have a say in the running of their club.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board I possess good management and decision making skills (developed whilst serving in the Armed forces and professional background) Have a positive and realistic approach in dealing with day to day situations and long-term planning.

How do you feel that the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base Strong belief in working closely with the club, develop and improve upon all forms of communications, look at ways of developing encouraging younger fans to become more involved with the Supporters Trust

FAIL

ANDREW MCGLASHAN

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/andrew-mcglashan/

Name Andrew McGlashan

Occupation Corporate Solicitor

Current role Co-opted Member to 31 July 2018

Why did you join the Trust Board: I feel that this is a crucial period for the Trust and I didn’t feel like I could sit back and not offer to help in any way that I could. I believe my skills and experience can help with the current negotiations the Trust finds itself in.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I am a corporate solicitor that qualified in 2012 and I have a lot of experience in UK and international corporate deals. As a result I have a strong background in negotiation, project management and effective communication. My experience also includes working on a large number of deals with US parties and in particular private equity / venture capitalist houses. Given the current ownership of the Swans I believe my experience can add value to the existing experience of the Trust’s board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. I think effective two way communication is vitally important. There needs to be increased canvassing of opinion from the fan base and also increased use of social media by the Trust to communicate with its members. During the period of 2014-2016 I wrote a number of articles on the Swans for a variety of websites. As a result I have forged a good network of Swansea writers & podcast producers who I believe can also be extremely useful in helping to increase communications between the Trust and its members.

FAIL

RHYS THOMAS

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/rhys-thomas/

Name Rhys Thomas ( Co-Opted member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Electrical Contractor

Current role Social media/marketing

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a co-opted member in 2017 specifically to assist with the social media. I was frustrated with the way the Trust was communicating via social media so threw my hat into the ring rather than stand by and watch the board struggle.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a creative yet logical mind that I feel is best applied to strategy, systems and problem-solving. My entrepreneurial mind-set is something I feel is of good value to the Board. I am the youngest member of the board and I feel that I am able to bring a different perspective to the board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important. Using new and emerging technology to reach, communicate and bring value to members and potential members is critical.

FAIL
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:21]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 01:19 - Mar 14 with 3054 viewsLord_Bony

Well said Rhys in your comment before this one,communication with fellow fans is the key. It might be an idea if board members would like to post a thread on here once in a while and under these circumstances any bad or derogatory, unnecessary comments could be filtered out by the site moderators in the interests of all.

Simply so that they can get their points across more succinctly and with clarity if we cut out the white noise.

Just let Phil know in advance so he can brief us.

How about it Trust?

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 08:22 - Mar 14 with 2929 viewsJackfath

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:52 - Mar 13 by MoscowJack

Isn't the point about knowing how many Swans fans are on FB but not members....YET?

Surely that target audience is far, far bigger? Is must be 10s of thousands.

The secondary focus can then be on how many of the ~1500 members use FB.

Btw - do you think they're intending to use FB as their own or primary vehicle? I suppose more fans (in general) and Trust Members use FB than this forum, other Swans sites and other social media.....but they desperately need to bring their own site into the 20th century, let alone 21st!

Yes, I take your point.

However this then brings into question, if Facebook is to be used, what is the point in paying a fee to belong to the Trust if they choose to post all communications to everyone on there? Incidentally I would be opposed to a private set up on Facebook.

Which brings me back to their own website, surely the time is right to have a complete overhaul of that and set it up as the main vehicle for Trust issues ?

That way it would mean this site is clear of such traffic,
Facebook entries on the Trust will be verified or read by Trust bods,
The Trust would have complete control and say so over the contents of its "chat page" in a similar to this now.

Whatever the answer I am complete agreement communication needs to be escalated somewhat.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 08:50 - Mar 14 with 2909 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 08:22 - Mar 14 by Jackfath

Yes, I take your point.

However this then brings into question, if Facebook is to be used, what is the point in paying a fee to belong to the Trust if they choose to post all communications to everyone on there? Incidentally I would be opposed to a private set up on Facebook.

Which brings me back to their own website, surely the time is right to have a complete overhaul of that and set it up as the main vehicle for Trust issues ?

That way it would mean this site is clear of such traffic,
Facebook entries on the Trust will be verified or read by Trust bods,
The Trust would have complete control and say so over the contents of its "chat page" in a similar to this now.

Whatever the answer I am complete agreement communication needs to be escalated somewhat.

"what is the point in paying a fee to belong to the Trust if they choose to post all communications to everyone on there? Incidentally I would be opposed to a private set up on Facebook."

The Trust isn't a service, the £10 isn't a "subscription" fee - its more like a donation to support the organisation that represents the fans, all fans.

You seem to be in the same mindset, as The Trust board regarding this issue.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 08:51 - Mar 14 with 2907 viewsDewi1jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 10:51 - Mar 13 by Uxbridge

Where did I say I preferred to keep issues behind closed doors?

What I actually said was that there may be a better way of addressing his frustrations than raising them in the first instance on here.

But you admit to not seeing EMails and such like due to work, so, how do you know that this is the first raise? of the point?

Not having a go at you, even though I have expressed my opinions many times on different threads, because you at least had the decency to answer my questions sent to the Trust prior to the vote.
Didn't change my NO deal vote then and nothing would change that stance even moreso now
Plus you have the courage (and with some of the unwarranted and uncalled for personal abuse, there's too many won't, understandably so)

The Trust needs to be communicating far, far better with its members.

Fair play Rhys.
It appears you're trying your hardest and running into brick walls. Thank you for at least trying to use your time wisely and productively.
Wish every Trust board member would. It wouldn't be such a shambles then and we may attract a few more members than the truly pathetic 1,000 or so

Problem I have, is that I don't use Facebook / Tw@ter or any other forms of Social media except whats app.
So even if I do go onto Facebook, I can't join the group anyway, because reading what you wrote, I've got to jump through hoops to join.

Congrats to everyone whose being honest in this thread btw. And keeping off the personal abuse.
Doesn't matter which side you take in a debate, there's good points to be made. They get overlooked when you call people names

And there's no way I'd post a profile picture as a member.
You b'stards would download it and stick it by the fire to stop the kiddies going near it

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:04 - Mar 14 with 2893 viewsQJumpingJack

Thanks Rhys for an excellent post. It is a great read.

Communication is key.
You have posted that communication needs to be strong between board and its members.
The first step must be strong communication across the board.
I think it was only last month that certain board members/affiliates discovered the stadium deal via this site.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:57 - Mar 15 with 2645 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 01:05 - Mar 14 by Eilian

Firstly things are clearly getting blown out of proportion on this thread so here is my response. Its late and im tired so apologies if it isn't the best quality.

Thanks for some of the kind words about the work I've been getting on with.
However, if you look at the work I've completed the vast majority of it is wishy-washy and it is very little tangible results. It's not like I've achieved some massive goals or anything. All the other board members work just as hard!

As far as I'm aware nobody on the board was aware of the work that I've done on Facebook apart from the members-only group I created.
As previously mentioned not very much of it was tangible so there was nothing to report to them as its mostly planning and laying groundworks for things I haven't had approval for yet.

What I had done nobody had instructed me to do and I was not at the last board meeting so nothing would have appeared in the minutes about it.

My frustration with the trust is to do with the way the board and committee are structured and how it operates not with any individual. Im almost certain most board members share this frustration.

Nobody is really at fault! The amount of time it took to make a recent decision highlighted how long it can take to make a basic decision.
I'm sure we will be discussing how we can make changes at the next board meeting and I personally have a proposal or two to make(as I'm sure others do too)

I'm used to being self-employed or working for small companies so that is probably the root of my frustrations.
If you look at what I'm doing on the side, for example, I've written a short book that im about to launch and I am currently renovating my first investment property and the company I work for is a small startup relaunching a new product.
As you can see the environment that I'm used to working in is highly flexible and I have a central role in decision making.

Now we get onto poor Ux. What he was saying is that I should make sure I raise my frustrations with the board before or as well as putting them on here!
Simply moaning about them on here is no good and he is absolutely correct in that.

Just to clarify my only frustration was I hadn't heard back from the comms group at that point but since posting on here I have had some response ! so they are probably reading this too. IMO its the way the coms group communicates that's the issue.It's only now that its coming apparent that the communication process is inefficient. Im the one who has a problem with it. So it's me that needs to deal with it.

I'm sure we all realize that Trust has to play its cards close to its chest when dealing with any shares sale or any legal issues.
We can't simply explain the situation and other plans to everyone. If we explain on here then we're just explaining it to The Americans or whoever we're dealing with which as I'm sure we'll all agree is a ridiculous situation.
So there has to be a point with a trust can't communicate with his members on certain issues. Not until that situation is dealt with anyway.

Having said that what I do on Facebook isn't and there's no reason for us to play our Cards close to your chest on these type of things.
Even having said that I don't intend to tell everyone what I'm about to do or what I'm doing as I'm doing it as I've been elected to do the job myself So that's what I intend to do.
If I was to inform everyone what I did do on a daily basis then it would be as if I've got a hundred bosses looking over my shoulder and it would be an impossible task and a horrible atmosphere to work in.
Would any of you seriously want to work in those circumstances? I don't think so!

A lot of you seem to be outraged with what's going on here but how many of you have actually made the effort to walk 100 yards around the other side of the stadium and speak to the chairman of the trust himself at the pod?
I bet it's almost nobody!

So there have been people moaning at Alan for putting down time as one of his assets. There are other people moaning that if board members don't have the time then they should resign or be removed.

There are some people calling for diversity in the backgrounds and qualifications of board members and then there are some people saying that the board members aren't experienced and qualified enough.

Who is it you actually want to come and sit on the Trust board exactly?
Elon Musk isn't going to walk into the room and decide to give up all of this time and take care of the trust free of charge now is he?

I think it's only 4 months until the new elections and I'm sure all your applications will be Most welcome!
Make sure that you have all the time in the world have decades of experience and a highly qualified however otherwise you may come under greater scrutiny and be deemed to be a failure before you have even done anything!

It does appear as though the Planetswans masses are the alligators sitting in the pond moaning that the gazels don't come and drink! Thats how it looks from my point of view.
What sort of environment are you creating for Trust board members to come on and discuss with you?
Ux talks about Facebook being a lot of hard work and a nightmare to deal with. Personally, after seeing the response to my post on here I would much rather go an deal with the antisocial and abusive chavs of Portalbot on the Facebook group

What is whole thread does once again highlight, however, is that if we starve members and Swans fans in general of information then thye are going to ravenous and pick the meat from the bones of anything we do give them. This is what causes the situation where I put a simple post on discussing what I've been up to and many people will put two and two together and come up with 33000

The trust is kind of made its own bed in this respect and it's something that concerns me hugely!

Like I said I'm not sure I fancy releasing information on here very often but it is my full Intention to dramatically improve the way and the Frequency the trust communicates.

Changes need to be made and I have no doubt then every single board member will be eager to work towards a supporters Trust that communicates in a far better way

Cheers

Rhys

Rhys,

A few things mate. Firstly, you only posted what you did in reaction to some negative press you got from my OP.

That ain't good enough, is it? You all talk of communication and have done to the point where it's literally embarrassing now to keep hearing it. Yet hear it we do, over and over to the point where it's just become a total farce.

You talk of your frustrations but this is the first time we've heard from you since you've been on Board.

We don't need to pop along to the other side on a busy match day when we've all got things to do. That doesn't mean we can't ask legit questions on the various media platforms as to why they keep failing us?!

What do we want on the Trust Board, you sarcastically ask? Well new blood, Rhys. That's not hard is it? New fresh thinking that can do away with all the bullshit lack of communication and red tape, officialdom, stale Committee shit and generally weak leadership.

We need some forward thinking, some fresh impetus, even an injection of a bit of bloody life.

Take control in there. Get things done, don't wait for effing Alan Lewis and Mute Stu to sign things off, just fo it.

How's about this for the biggest FAIL of all. This is Stu's - i think it's an absolute insult

""How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base.""

By striving to forge a strong working relationship with our majority owners, and also the management team at the Liberty, by continuing to press our ownership to be transparent and engage with our supporters, by achieving a resolution to the still unresolved shareholding situation. We need to improve our communication with our membership, and continue to encourage members to put themselves forward for Trust Board elections.

ENOUGH mate.... ENOUGH!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 08:01 - Mar 16 with 2521 viewsPhil_S

The share ownership thing for me is black and white.

The terms of the deal presented changed and then (as I understand it) changed back. That was more than enough to say there was - and will be - no serious working relationship that can be obtained. The fact then it was put on hold (publicly by the owners) says that they really don't care. If we stay up they will look to complete it, if we go down they will take their chances.

For me the Trust - and Lisa and I had this very conversation - should have publicly pulled out of the deal straight away it was put back on hold with a "we are pursuing other avenues" and the sub group should have been given a clear mandate for the board to progress this. Members consulted and everyone in agreement

It didn't happen and that saddens me (although I do believe that the sub group looking at it are taking the right advice from the right people who understand these things so I do believe that it will end in the right place)

There is no working relationship of note and there never will be
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:06 - Mar 16 with 2488 viewsSTID2017

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:17 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Note they pretty much all say they want to forge positive working relationships with the Club.

Are they a bunch of mutant zombies or something?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:23]

so you expect them to stand on a ticket of "yeah, well, we gonna give it large to the board, invade the pitch, organise distractions in the ground so we can have a go at Jenkins, his family and friends, as well as the Capital Venturists, and generally just cause mayhem. Work with the board - why would we do that, you stupid ......... ?"
You beaut

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:10 - Mar 16 with 2482 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:06 - Mar 16 by STID2017

so you expect them to stand on a ticket of "yeah, well, we gonna give it large to the board, invade the pitch, organise distractions in the ground so we can have a go at Jenkins, his family and friends, as well as the Capital Venturists, and generally just cause mayhem. Work with the board - why would we do that, you stupid ......... ?"
You beaut

You're not the brightest are you

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:14 - Mar 16 with 2479 viewsSTID2017

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:10 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

And you are ?
A poster calls all those who put up their profiles fails.
They all have stated that they want to work with the club - seems a given to me that the way for the Trust to force change is from the inside.
Maybe you're up for the West Ham method ?
I haven't read through all the posts on this - just the opening post from your mate Chris

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:18 - Mar 16 with 2473 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:14 - Mar 16 by STID2017

And you are ?
A poster calls all those who put up their profiles fails.
They all have stated that they want to work with the club - seems a given to me that the way for the Trust to force change is from the inside.
Maybe you're up for the West Ham method ?
I haven't read through all the posts on this - just the opening post from your mate Chris

I most certainly am not my friend.

You carry on with your assumptions wuss, it's doing you a world of good.

Others tend to read and take in what what is being said, works quite well to be honest.

Enjoy your Friday.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:25 - Mar 16 with 2454 viewsSTID2017

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:18 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

I most certainly am not my friend.

You carry on with your assumptions wuss, it's doing you a world of good.

Others tend to read and take in what what is being said, works quite well to be honest.

Enjoy your Friday.

Instead of being condescending, why don't you give me a brief synopsis of the main points of the discussion ?
TBH I may not have got the correct angle on whatever Chris is alluding to, but I guess I just took an educated guess that as 99% of what he posts is bull, this would be too.
I suppose everyone can be right once in a while.
Now, back on point - that synopsis ?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 9:25]

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:25 - Mar 16 with 2411 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:10 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

Some of the things he comes out with are so ridiculous you have to worry about his sanity.

Honestly like, he's proper out there...

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 12:38 - Mar 16 with 2374 viewsSTID2017

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 11:25 - Mar 16 by TheResurrection

Some of the things he comes out with are so ridiculous you have to worry about his sanity.

Honestly like, he's proper out there...

From you, that's just comic genius at it's best

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 14:33 - Mar 16 with 2337 viewsQJumpingJack

Are the board members going to upload their photos / biogs?

There are only couple remaining.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:08 - Mar 16 with 2292 viewsmonmouth

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:57 - Mar 15 by TheResurrection

Rhys,

A few things mate. Firstly, you only posted what you did in reaction to some negative press you got from my OP.

That ain't good enough, is it? You all talk of communication and have done to the point where it's literally embarrassing now to keep hearing it. Yet hear it we do, over and over to the point where it's just become a total farce.

You talk of your frustrations but this is the first time we've heard from you since you've been on Board.

We don't need to pop along to the other side on a busy match day when we've all got things to do. That doesn't mean we can't ask legit questions on the various media platforms as to why they keep failing us?!

What do we want on the Trust Board, you sarcastically ask? Well new blood, Rhys. That's not hard is it? New fresh thinking that can do away with all the bullshit lack of communication and red tape, officialdom, stale Committee shit and generally weak leadership.

We need some forward thinking, some fresh impetus, even an injection of a bit of bloody life.

Take control in there. Get things done, don't wait for effing Alan Lewis and Mute Stu to sign things off, just fo it.

How's about this for the biggest FAIL of all. This is Stu's - i think it's an absolute insult

""How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base.""

By striving to forge a strong working relationship with our majority owners, and also the management team at the Liberty, by continuing to press our ownership to be transparent and engage with our supporters, by achieving a resolution to the still unresolved shareholding situation. We need to improve our communication with our membership, and continue to encourage members to put themselves forward for Trust Board elections.

ENOUGH mate.... ENOUGH!!!!

I cannot begin to describe how utterly depressing I find that paragraph from Stuart MacDonald.

Yeah, closed shop of 'members', dwindling numbers, work with sharks, repeat until dead.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:38 - Mar 16 with 2273 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 17:08 - Mar 16 by monmouth

I cannot begin to describe how utterly depressing I find that paragraph from Stuart MacDonald.

Yeah, closed shop of 'members', dwindling numbers, work with sharks, repeat until dead.

It's unbelievable isn't it. Like he's got no concept of self awareness or the gaping hole staring at him that is his lack of any sort of communication and engagement.

You don't think he's just laughing at us do you?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:49 - Mar 16 with 2226 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve sent my profile to be updated a few minutes ago. I look forward to learning my Planet Swans grading.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:51 - Mar 16 with 2223 viewsThursday

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:49 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve sent my profile to be updated a few minutes ago. I look forward to learning my Planet Swans grading.

I'm already outraged.
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:54 - Mar 16 with 2218 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:51 - Mar 16 by Thursday

I'm already outraged.

Probably for the best. Saves time.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:24 - Mar 16 with 2182 viewsPhil_S

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 19:54 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Probably for the best. Saves time.

Did you add the word FAIL at the end of it just to save time?
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:28 - Mar 16 with 2171 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:24 - Mar 16 by Phil_S

Did you add the word FAIL at the end of it just to save time?

And deny others the pleasure?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:30 - Mar 16 with 2164 viewsPhil_S

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:28 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

And deny others the pleasure?

Its already been 45 minutes since you sent it and its not yet been uploaded - what happened to communicating with the members? FAIL
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:32 - Mar 16 with 2160 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:30 - Mar 16 by Phil_S

Its already been 45 minutes since you sent it and its not yet been uploaded - what happened to communicating with the members? FAIL

It’s actually been one hour and 18 minutes. Precisely.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:33 - Mar 16 with 2156 viewsPhil_S

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 20:32 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

It’s actually been one hour and 18 minutes. Precisely.

Outrageous

I am totally outraged
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024