Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles 21:15 - Mar 11 with 21714 viewsTheResurrection

I see there's been an update of sorts here...

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/meet-the-trust-board/

The ones they've got up already you can't help feel at the end of reading their profile shouting FAIL!!

Look forward to reading Clasie's

ALAN LEWIS

Name Alan Lewis (Elected Member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Retired Civil Servant

Current role Chairman / Membership

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a member in 2001 and retirement subsequently offered an opportunity to contribute more fully to the organisation hence my applying to join the Board. I was elected in 2008

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a methodical approach and organisational skills which I hope have been of value to the Board. The valuable resource of ‘time’, has also been something I have been able to bring, although that is something which is an increasing challenge.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important as is raising the Trust profile across the wider fan base.

FAIL

RON KNUSZKA

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/ron-knuszka/

Name: Ron Knuszka (Elected Member to 31st July 2018)

Occupation: Retired — Health & Safety Officer Swansea University

Current Role: Community / Fundraising (time previously spent as Trust Chairman)

Why did you join the Trust Board : One of the ‘original’ fans that came together in setting up the Supporters Trust A firm supporter of the Trust aims and ensuring that fans continue to have a say in the running of their club.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board I possess good management and decision making skills (developed whilst serving in the Armed forces and professional background) Have a positive and realistic approach in dealing with day to day situations and long-term planning.

How do you feel that the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base Strong belief in working closely with the club, develop and improve upon all forms of communications, look at ways of developing encouraging younger fans to become more involved with the Supporters Trust

FAIL

ANDREW MCGLASHAN

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/andrew-mcglashan/

Name Andrew McGlashan

Occupation Corporate Solicitor

Current role Co-opted Member to 31 July 2018

Why did you join the Trust Board: I feel that this is a crucial period for the Trust and I didn’t feel like I could sit back and not offer to help in any way that I could. I believe my skills and experience can help with the current negotiations the Trust finds itself in.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I am a corporate solicitor that qualified in 2012 and I have a lot of experience in UK and international corporate deals. As a result I have a strong background in negotiation, project management and effective communication. My experience also includes working on a large number of deals with US parties and in particular private equity / venture capitalist houses. Given the current ownership of the Swans I believe my experience can add value to the existing experience of the Trust’s board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. I think effective two way communication is vitally important. There needs to be increased canvassing of opinion from the fan base and also increased use of social media by the Trust to communicate with its members. During the period of 2014-2016 I wrote a number of articles on the Swans for a variety of websites. As a result I have forged a good network of Swansea writers & podcast producers who I believe can also be extremely useful in helping to increase communications between the Trust and its members.

FAIL

RHYS THOMAS

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/rhys-thomas/

Name Rhys Thomas ( Co-Opted member to 31 July 2018)

Occupation Electrical Contractor

Current role Social media/marketing

Why did you join the Trust Board: Joined the Trust as a co-opted member in 2017 specifically to assist with the social media. I was frustrated with the way the Trust was communicating via social media so threw my hat into the ring rather than stand by and watch the board struggle.

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board. I have a creative yet logical mind that I feel is best applied to strategy, systems and problem-solving. My entrepreneurial mind-set is something I feel is of good value to the Board. I am the youngest member of the board and I feel that I am able to bring a different perspective to the board.

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base. Positive working relationships with the Club at all levels is important. Using new and emerging technology to reach, communicate and bring value to members and potential members is critical.

FAIL
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:21]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:17 - Mar 11 with 6522 viewsTheResurrection

Note they pretty much all say they want to forge positive working relationships with the Club.

Are they a bunch of mutant zombies or something?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 21:23]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:18 - Mar 11 with 6507 viewsDarran

You’ll be happy for me to nominate you at the next elections yeah?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:21 - Mar 11 with 6483 viewsexiledclaseboy

I knew there was something I was supposed to do but hadn’t done yet.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:23 - Mar 11 with 6468 viewsPhil_S

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:21 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

Is it the washing up?
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:23 - Mar 11 with 6464 viewsTheResurrection

Can't wait for yours. When will it be up, Andrew?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:24 - Mar 11 with 6462 viewsHighjack

FAIL

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:26 - Mar 11 with 6439 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:23 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Can't wait for yours. When will it be up, Andrew?

When I write it.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:32 - Mar 11 with 6396 viewsswancity

God they're a scruffy lot.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:34 - Mar 11 with 6375 viewsPozuelosSideys

As much hard work and dedication as these individuals surely put in, i now know exactly why the Americans dont give one solitary fck about listening to the Trust. There is absolutely zero there to even make them think twice - the experience or intellectual nouse is missing from the Trust utterly.

No offence to the individuals, but they could do with some help from people who come from a similar world to the Yanks and who have played similar games.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:34 - Mar 11 with 6372 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:26 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

When I write it.

Well I can see why you're taking your time as you'll have to conjure up something a bit more creative than that load of guff to not get another FAIL

What's taking you so long?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:37 - Mar 11 with 6350 viewsHighjack

The most bizarre thing about all of this is there's 5 of them responsible for communication but we don't hear a peep out of them for years on end.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:44 - Mar 11 with 6307 viewsjack2jack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:45 - Mar 11 with 6299 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:34 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Well I can see why you're taking your time as you'll have to conjure up something a bit more creative than that load of guff to not get another FAIL

What's taking you so long?

I forgot all about it. And now I’m scared that I’ll get a FAIL and struggle with the blow to my ego so I may well not bother.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:46 - Mar 11 with 6288 viewsPhil_S

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:45 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

I forgot all about it. And now I’m scared that I’ll get a FAIL and struggle with the blow to my ego so I may well not bother.

I never got the chance to do one. Just as well really as I am not the most picturesque of people
The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:50 - Mar 11 with 6269 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:45 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

It seems you haven't bothered since you've been on mate.

Here you go, fill it out for us.

Current role?

Why did you join the Trust Board?

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board?

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:51 - Mar 11 with 6264 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:50 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

It seems you haven't bothered since you've been on mate.

Here you go, fill it out for us.

Current role?

Why did you join the Trust Board?

What attributes/skills are you able to bring to the Board?

How do you feel the Trust can further develop its representation of members and the wider fan base?

Ooh you bitch “mate”.

No.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:56 - Mar 11 with 6252 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:51 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

Ooh you bitch “mate”.

No.

Sterling work

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:58 - Mar 11 with 6240 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:56 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Sterling work

I am thinking of including a line saying that the Trust should rescind its previous call for Huw Jenkins to resign and then sit back and enjoy watching you find a way of disagreeing with it.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:01 - Mar 11 with 6226 viewsswancity

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:58 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

I am thinking of including a line saying that the Trust should rescind its previous call for Huw Jenkins to resign and then sit back and enjoy watching you find a way of disagreeing with it.

Set up a sub committee mun. Don't mess about go for the jugular.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:02 - Mar 11 with 6222 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 22:01 - Mar 11 by swancity

Set up a sub committee mun. Don't mess about go for the jugular.

It’ll need careful drafting that’s for sure.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 00:08 - Mar 12 with 6089 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 21:58 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

At least you'd have done something then Cude, anything like....

Do you have anything to share with us, apart from childish quips?

I'd say there's a sizeable majority on here that thinks the Trust stinks. Do you find me arguing against that?

Get your profile done. We're waiting to see what it is you bring to the table

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 05:13 - Mar 12 with 6002 viewsKilkennyjack

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 00:08 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

At least you'd have done something then Cude, anything like....

Do you have anything to share with us, apart from childish quips?

I'd say there's a sizeable majority on here that thinks the Trust stinks. Do you find me arguing against that?

Get your profile done. We're waiting to see what it is you bring to the table

No we are not.

Take your time ECB.

The Res is a wee fanny.

Beware of the Risen People

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 06:43 - Mar 12 with 5926 viewsE20Jack

I like ECB, comes across a reasonably well rounded and sensible chap.... but I would hope there is no withholding of this task due to a petulant reluctance with regards to The Res. It is a very important part of the Trust boards make up and especially with regards to communicating their beliefs with the membership.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:03 - Mar 12 with 5759 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 06:43 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

I like ECB, comes across a reasonably well rounded and sensible chap.... but I would hope there is no withholding of this task due to a petulant reluctance with regards to The Res. It is a very important part of the Trust boards make up and especially with regards to communicating their beliefs with the membership.

I can assure you that the lack of my profile is nothing to do with my good chum Chris. I’d simply forgotten all about it until this thread.

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:10 - Mar 12 with 5747 viewsswancity

The Trust's Pen Pics and Profiles on 09:03 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

I can assure you that the lack of my profile is nothing to do with my good chum Chris. I’d simply forgotten all about it until this thread.

The one thing you had to remember to do regarding the Trust and you forgot? Forgive for saying this but in that case it hardly installs any confidence that you'll be prepared to do anything of note to improve things if you can't get a simple thing like that done.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024