Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER 09:53 - Mar 12 with 7434 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusting

Poll: Who has got faith in Potter?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:39 - Mar 12 with 1086 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:35 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

Thank you for agreeing with what I said

I didn't really know what you were alluding what went on in order to agree with you. That's not saying I do or I don't mind, depends on what you were alluding to.

I just said that it is an irrelevant point that you made really. Unless that something you are alluding to was worth of such a reaction - which I doubt.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:39 - Mar 12 with 1083 viewsTheResurrection

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:37 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

Aye if you want to believe that what the said guy has submitted then that is it.

Carragher wont say there is any more as he just has to hold his hands up and accept the punishment

Which will cost him his job

What do you assume happened then? He got spat at is it?

Yet he's come out with an excuse and not used that one.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:44 - Mar 12 with 1070 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:39 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

I didn't really know what you were alluding what went on in order to agree with you. That's not saying I do or I don't mind, depends on what you were alluding to.

I just said that it is an irrelevant point that you made really. Unless that something you are alluding to was worth of such a reaction - which I doubt.

I can only assume you have just gone off on one of your tangents without actually reading the original post to which you replied of mine.

Because if you hadn't gone off on that tangent then the last sentence would have been irrelevant. Much like the rest of the post
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:45 - Mar 12 with 1060 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:37 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

Aye if you want to believe that what the said guy has submitted then that is it.

Carragher wont say there is any more as he just has to hold his hands up and accept the punishment

Which will cost him his job

What are you suggesting went on then?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:45 - Mar 12 with 1061 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:39 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

What do you assume happened then? He got spat at is it?

Yet he's come out with an excuse and not used that one.

I assume that the said individual who filmed this was giving him far more abuse/"banter" than just "2-1"

Strange leap to make you think that he had been spat at
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:46 - Mar 12 with 1059 viewsDarran

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:24 - Mar 12 by lifelong

You can’t have a TV presenter going around gobbing at people Dar.

Fair point my friend but what would you class as the worst?
Say for instance what’s worse what Carragher did or what Ben Stokes did?

What if a footballer head butts or elbows an opposition player in the face should they then be sacked from all of football?

Don’t get me wrong here it’s utterly disgusting but given the choice of being elbowed in the face or spat at from another carriageway of a motorway I know what I would choose.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:48 - Mar 12 with 1039 viewslegoman

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:28 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

They were in traffic going 5 miles an hour FFS

Your comment is crass. The law is clear that you do not use a mobile phone whilst driving regardless of the speed you are doing.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:48 - Mar 12 with 1036 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:44 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

I can only assume you have just gone off on one of your tangents without actually reading the original post to which you replied of mine.

Because if you hadn't gone off on that tangent then the last sentence would have been irrelevant. Much like the rest of the post

Huh? What have you got a bee in your bonet about now?

You alluded to the fact that you believe something else prompted him to act the way he did.

I simply asked you what you believe that was. And noted that I doubt it makes a difference anyhow so odd you would mention it.

No tangents.

Login to get fewer ads

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:50 - Mar 12 with 1022 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:48 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Huh? What have you got a bee in your bonet about now?

You alluded to the fact that you believe something else prompted him to act the way he did.

I simply asked you what you believe that was. And noted that I doubt it makes a difference anyhow so odd you would mention it.

No tangents.

So basically the same as I said.

Thank you.

Too easy

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:51 - Mar 12 with 1020 viewstheloneranger

I find it very strange that spitting in someone's face, is the lowest charge in criminal law...ie

Common Assault

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:54 - Mar 12 with 998 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

gobbing at a 14 yr old girl , ffs .

The more I see the video the more disgusting it gets .

He should and will get sacked .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:56 - Mar 12 with 994 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:50 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

So basically the same as I said.

Thank you.

Too easy

What is easy? I am trying to have a conversation with you as to what you believe went on and why you felt it relevant to the discussion. I don't quite understand your subsequent reaction or need to tell me I am agreeing with you.

Just bizarre.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:58 - Mar 12 with 983 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:56 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

What is easy? I am trying to have a conversation with you as to what you believe went on and why you felt it relevant to the discussion. I don't quite understand your subsequent reaction or need to tell me I am agreeing with you.

Just bizarre.

Clearly my first post was too confusing for you so best for you to leave it at that

Simple

1. There will be more to it than what has been shown in the public domain
2. It doesn't excuse what happened
3. Carragher will be sacked
4. Rightly so.

What happened? I have no idea because on Saturday at the time of the incident I was at Machynys golf club and their satellite feed to the said road wasn't working
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:59 - Mar 12 with 979 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:54 - Mar 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

gobbing at a 14 yr old girl , ffs .

The more I see the video the more disgusting it gets .

He should and will get sacked .

The father's reaction to the spitting is also disgusting.

He f*cking laughs while carrying on filming.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:01 - Mar 12 with 965 viewsSwanjaxs

I think Jamie might be watching MNF in the comfort of his armchair tonight 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Biggest ever Jack Celebrity ever like...

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:02 - Mar 12 with 961 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:58 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

Clearly my first post was too confusing for you so best for you to leave it at that

Simple

1. There will be more to it than what has been shown in the public domain
2. It doesn't excuse what happened
3. Carragher will be sacked
4. Rightly so.

What happened? I have no idea because on Saturday at the time of the incident I was at Machynys golf club and their satellite feed to the said road wasn't working

Not confusing at all. Vague. Hence why I asked you to expand. Why you took a petulant tone to that only you can answer.

To say there will be more to it, but have no idea what that would be. Don't feel it makes a difference but still bring it into the debate just doesn't make sense.

But you are clearly not in any mood to have a sensible debate today so I shall leave it there.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:02 - Mar 12 with 962 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:59 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

The father's reaction to the spitting is also disgusting.

He f*cking laughs while carrying on filming.

And lets get things right here

1. using his mobile phone whilst driving is an offence and he should be prosecuted for it (the speed is irrelevant)

2. As you have said he pays little attention to how his daughter feels. Indeed seems more excited that Jamie Carragher did it in the first place (wondering if he is thinking £)

3. She seems more than a tad p*ssed off with her dad - much more than she was with Jamie Carragher

As said - and for the avoidance of doubt - doesn't excuse Jamie Carragher's response for which he will - rightly - be sacked
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:03 - Mar 12 with 955 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:02 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Not confusing at all. Vague. Hence why I asked you to expand. Why you took a petulant tone to that only you can answer.

To say there will be more to it, but have no idea what that would be. Don't feel it makes a difference but still bring it into the debate just doesn't make sense.

But you are clearly not in any mood to have a sensible debate today so I shall leave it there.

OK. You do just that
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:04 - Mar 12 with 945 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:03 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

OK. You do just that

Feel free to PM me what issue you have. There is clearly one.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:15 - Mar 12 with 901 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:02 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

And lets get things right here

1. using his mobile phone whilst driving is an offence and he should be prosecuted for it (the speed is irrelevant)

2. As you have said he pays little attention to how his daughter feels. Indeed seems more excited that Jamie Carragher did it in the first place (wondering if he is thinking £)

3. She seems more than a tad p*ssed off with her dad - much more than she was with Jamie Carragher

As said - and for the avoidance of doubt - doesn't excuse Jamie Carragher's response for which he will - rightly - be sacked

I think he will be sacked for " bringing the employer into disrepute"

A lot of media/public facing contracts contain this provision.

Plus he was just leaving his "place of work" when this incident happened.

I also think the father has £ notes on his mind when he's gone to the papers first.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:27 - Mar 12 with 862 viewslifelong

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:46 - Mar 12 by Darran

Fair point my friend but what would you class as the worst?
Say for instance what’s worse what Carragher did or what Ben Stokes did?

What if a footballer head butts or elbows an opposition player in the face should they then be sacked from all of football?

Don’t get me wrong here it’s utterly disgusting but given the choice of being elbowed in the face or spat at from another carriageway of a motorway I know what I would choose.

I think the examples you have quoted are slightly different to what Carragher has done, Stokes has denied any wrong doing and is awaiting trial, if convicted he will surely face a cricketing ban. You can hardly compare a bad foul on the football pitch to a TV presenter gobbing at a member of the public.
I think Carragher should be sacked, he would then be free to apply for whatever job he likes, it’s then down to employers whether they want to employ him.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 12:42 - Mar 12 with 817 viewslondonlisa2001

The whole incident is repulsive on both sides - spitting is filthy let alone at someone else when it's also assault and of course Carragher is going to be sacked.

The bloke filming should be banned from driving and his response to the spitting incident shows him to be utter trash as well. Thrilled his daughter has been spat at because he knows he's going to be able to sell the video? Good God.

I assume Carragher will also be done for not wearing a seatbelt.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:01 - Mar 12 with 756 viewsFireboy2

Whats baffling me why is E20 and the Res talking to himself

First sign of madness imo

Poll: Who is brexithomas17?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:03 - Mar 12 with 751 viewsSPboy

Decent pundit he may be. Thoughtful and intelligent too. However he has crossed the line with they typical Scouser v Manc attitude & behaviour. There will be no void he will be replaced & nobody will miss him just like Gray & Keyes are not missed.

If any of you have daughters & believe that the abuse dished out by Gray & Keyes is acceptable hang your heads in shame and put yourself in the shoes of the ones that they abused
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:07 - Mar 12 with 735 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:01 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

Whats baffling me why is E20 and the Res talking to himself

First sign of madness imo

Odd isn't it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018