Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER 09:53 - Mar 12 with 9751 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusting
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:13 - Mar 12 with 1450 viewsTheResurrection

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:01 - Mar 12 by Fireboy2

Whats baffling me why is E20 and the Res talking to himself

First sign of madness imo

I would imagine how to put a pair of socks on would baffle you... So I'm not surprised here.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:20 - Mar 12 with 1426 viewsPegojack

If I was Carragher, I would have totally ignored the bloke and settled back in my seat with a rosy glow, whilst reflecting on the fact that I earn a million quid a year and he doesn't.

Clearly my priorities are all wrong.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:26 - Mar 12 with 1407 viewsjackharris

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:20 - Mar 12 by Pegojack

If I was Carragher, I would have totally ignored the bloke and settled back in my seat with a rosy glow, whilst reflecting on the fact that I earn a million quid a year and he doesn't.

Exactly. Easy to say but just don’t rise to the knob headed trolls. Stick a cracking Album on and relax on the drive to his game of golf, his luxury mansion or the local club for a few jars... Anyone annoys me, simples block them...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:29 - Mar 12 with 1398 viewsHighjack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:03 - Mar 12 by SPboy

Decent pundit he may be. Thoughtful and intelligent too. However he has crossed the line with they typical Scouser v Manc attitude & behaviour. There will be no void he will be replaced & nobody will miss him just like Gray & Keyes are not missed.

If any of you have daughters & believe that the abuse dished out by Gray & Keyes is acceptable hang your heads in shame and put yourself in the shoes of the ones that they abused

If I had a daughter and they told her she didn't know the offside rule I doubt she'd be too distraught.

Sian Massey has consistently proved them to be the stupid oafs they are by becoming one of the best officials out there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:30 - Mar 12 with 1393 viewsFireboy2

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:13 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

I would imagine how to put a pair of socks on would baffle you... So I'm not surprised here.

Touched a nerve have i chris

Btw why dont you have a chat to your good mate E20
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 1375 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:29 - Mar 12 by Highjack

If I had a daughter and they told her she didn't know the offside rule I doubt she'd be too distraught.

Sian Massey has consistently proved them to be the stupid oafs they are by becoming one of the best officials out there.

They weren't sacked for the comments about Sian Massey.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 1327 viewsMo_Wives

He wouldn't get away with that if it was Ronnie Pickering in the other car, I tell thee.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:19 - Mar 12 with 1285 viewsmax936

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:20 - Mar 12 by Pegojack

Exactly, he should have just put is window up radio on and laughed then ignored easy as that, that bout of temper has cost him a lot. Twice he's been done for road rage to, so if the Police did take him to task for this then those instances won't help him either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:22 - Mar 12 with 1274 viewsmax936

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:34 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Lewd suggestions to Female colleagues wasn't it?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:22 - Mar 12 with 1274 viewssquarebear

Been suspended, then.

Now where are Sky going to find another ex-player - oh, wait, yes, there are thousands.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:24 - Mar 12 with 1267 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:52 - Mar 12 by Mo_Wives

He wouldn't get away with that if it was Ronnie Pickering in the other car, I tell thee.

Who

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:25 - Mar 12 with 1264 viewsHighjack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:22 - Mar 12 by squarebear

Been suspended, then.

Now where are Sky going to find another ex-player - oh, wait, yes, there are thousands.

Thankfully Mark Aizelwood is currently not available.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:25 - Mar 12 with 1264 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:19 - Mar 12 by max936

Exactly, he should have just put is window up radio on and laughed then ignored easy as that, that bout of temper has cost him a lot. Twice he's been done for road rage to, so if the Police did take him to task for this then those instances won't help him either.

if someone wound me up in a car and I lost my temper, I'd swear at them. It wouldn't cross my mind to spit.

The fact that he spat so instinctively suggests that he's done it before.

Now been suspended while they investigate / hope the whole thing blows over (depending on how cynical you feel about Sky Sports). They will end up having to sack him however much they attempt to let time pass for people to forget.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:32 - Mar 12 with 1242 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 13:34 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Andy Gray and Richard Keyes were sacked for sexist comments off air.

Andy Gray for comments made to Chris Coleman's wife, which he received a warning, and then both sacked for sexist comments about Sian Massey.

Since then a video has come out with both of them chanting "Get your t*ts out for the lads" to Claire Tomlinson, while she was pitchside at the Millenium Stadium.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:39 - Mar 12 with 1226 viewsKennedy

Probably suspended until next season, where it would be mostly forgotten.

Yes the spitting is disgusting, but i'm more annoyed by the driver of the car. Apparently he was honking and goading Carragher for a good while going down the motorway. He was then filming whilst driving and really did not give a shit his daughter was in the car, and heard money bells (or facebook likes) when he daughter was spat at. Hopefully the police will give him a knock with £200 fine and 6 points.

His Daughter is even asking him to stop just as the clips start and again at the end.
Both are c*nts and feel really sorry for the girl having a dad like that.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 14:41]

Just call me JFK

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:39 - Mar 12 with 1226 viewskarnataka

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:04 - Mar 12 by STID2017

On Talksport this morning his reported defence was that he was being goaded by another driver on the motorway.
A few things struck me.
1 - Why didn't he just keep his windows done up and eyes forward and ignore the idiot in the other car?
2 - Surely as an ex-professional footballer, he has been goaded by fans, players, press, etc, without feeling the need to respond in this manner ?
3 - Even if he felt driven to respond, in what universe did he think it's okay to spit at anyone, regardless of whether there is a young girl in the passenger seat ?
4 - What sort of an idiot is more interested in getting a rise out of an ex - footballer than than the feelings and safety of his own daughter ?
It seems to me that normally sensible men (and some women) lose touch with common sense when football raises its head

Or indeed, behind the wheel of a car.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:48 - Mar 12 with 1207 viewsmax936

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:22 - Mar 12 by squarebear

Been suspended, then.

Suspended whilst investigation continues I expect, if Police have become involved [not saying they have just that talksport alluded to it] they probably cannot go any further until they have conducted their review, he'll be sacked though at some point, that'll teach him you'd hope afterall a loss of a million quid a year.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:48 - Mar 12 with 1206 viewsMo_Wives

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:24 - Mar 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who

Good luck, Mr Cooper

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:51 - Mar 12 with 1191 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:32 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

Andy Gray and Richard Keyes were sacked for sexist comments off air.

Andy Gray for comments made to Chris Coleman's wife, which he received a warning, and then both sacked for sexist comments about Sian Massey.

Since then a video has come out with both of them chanting "Get your t*ts out for the lads" to Claire Tomlinson, while she was pitchside at the Millenium Stadium.

They were both initially warned / suspended about the Sian Massey comments.

Gray was sacked about other comments to Charlotte Jackson after, the suggestion is, that someone from the Sky team deliberately leaked it. Richard Keys, for reasons best known to Sky, was allowed to resign after, again, footage was leaked.

The rumour was that the pair of them were hated by the Sky team who would have continued leaking stuff until they went.

The pair of them are quite utterly repulsive. They still think what they did was fine. Disgusting creeps, both of them.

I was commenting about highjack's attempt to pretend it was only about saying a woman didn't know the offside rule for reasons best known to himself.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:53 - Mar 12 with 1184 viewsSwanjaxs

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:24 - Mar 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who

RONNIE PICKERING!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:57 - Mar 12 with 1178 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:51 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Gray was sacked about other comments to Charlotte Jackson after, the suggestion is, that someone from the Sky team deliberately leaked it. Richard Keys, for reasons best known to Sky, was allowed to resign after, again, footage was leaked.

The rumour was that the pair of them were hated by the Sky team who would have continued leaking stuff until they went.

The pair of them are quite utterly repulsive. They still think what they did was fine. Disgusting creeps, both of them.

I was commenting about highjack's attempt to pretend it was only about saying a woman didn't know the offside rule for reasons best known to himself.

"Richard Keys and Andy Gray 'celebrate' five-year anniversary of Sky Sports sacking"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/richard-keys-and-an

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:59 - Mar 12 with 1169 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:57 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

"Richard Keys and Andy Gray 'celebrate' five-year anniversary of Sky Sports sacking"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/richard-keys-and-an

Yuck.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:02 - Mar 12 with 1158 viewsSwanjaxs

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:51 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough Andy Grey poped up doing analysis on a game I was streaming on Bein Sports last week (can't remember what game) and he looked a bloated mess to be honest, said nothing of any interest and looked half cut 😕
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 15:03]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:04 - Mar 12 with 1152 viewsMo_Wives

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:02 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

Funnily enough Andy Grey poped up doing analysis on a game I was streaming on Bein Sports last week (can't remember what game) and he looked a bloated mess to be honest, said nothing of any interest and looked half cut 😕

So he's upped his game? Well done Andy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:18 - Mar 12 with 1128 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:02 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

For some reason, Richard Keys has decided to weigh into the Carragher issue now so we have to listen to his bleating again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024