Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER 09:53 - Mar 12 with 9747 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusting
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:52 - Mar 12 with 2273 viewsJango

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:57 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

Well I can only talk for myself when I say that I have never done anything even remotely like this. It appears he has more moments of madness than most.

And yeah, it's really difficult to see a 14 year old in a passenger seat right next to your car when you've been involved in an altercation with the driver of that car for 'some time' as Carragher himself claimed as justification for his behaviour.

Anyway - let's just agree to disagree as we obviously have an entirely different view on what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.

Where have I said it’s acceptable? It’s disgusting and he knows it. Why anyone would want to see anyone sacked for something that can dealt with in far better ways is beyond me. He’s messed up big time, he’ll pay for it. No need to lose his job though in my opinion.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 19:02 - Mar 12 with 2244 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:52 - Mar 12 by Jango

Where have I said it’s acceptable? It’s disgusting and he knows it. Why anyone would want to see anyone sacked for something that can dealt with in far better ways is beyond me. He’s messed up big time, he’ll pay for it. No need to lose his job though in my opinion.

Yes, sorry - you didn't say it was acceptable, just that he shouldn't lose his job.

Apologies. That was an unfair comment for me to make.

We'll agree to disagree on the job bit...
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 19:07 - Mar 12 with 2235 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:52 - Mar 12 by Jango

Well, he makes his very good living in the entertainment industry as a result of ordinary people paying their hard earned cash for a bit of enjoyment.
These are the same people that after a bit of leg pulling he is happy to spit at.
He has no respect for his customers and has no place in his industry.
A position of privilege abused in a crass way, he does not warrant a second chance. To say otherwise justifies this sort of behaviour.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 20:09 - Mar 12 with 2159 viewsJango

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 19:07 - Mar 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well, he makes his very good living in the entertainment industry as a result of ordinary people paying their hard earned cash for a bit of enjoyment.
These are the same people that after a bit of leg pulling he is happy to spit at.
He has no respect for his customers and has no place in his industry.
A position of privilege abused in a crass way, he does not warrant a second chance. To say otherwise justifies this sort of behaviour.

I’m not justifying it at all. I believe that just because people are famous doesn’t mean they can’t make mistakes. It was a few seconds of craziness and to have his career taken away would be harsh in my opinion .

Let’s not forget Ronaldo and Messi have both been found guilty and banned for spitting at other players live on tv. Suarez has twice bitten another player live on tv. Trundle and Tate have basically told the ordinary people of Cardiff to F*ck off live on tv. None of these were sacked and you no doubt sing the latter players names still. All incidents, given the chance to back a few seconds and think probably wouldn’t have happened.

Fine him, suspend him, make him do charity work or take some sort of course. Sack him?? No
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 20:11]
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 20:28 - Mar 12 with 2120 viewsGlyn1

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:12 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

I've seen it. It's disgusting. I'm not excusing Carra in the slightest and I'm gutted to be honest, because I love him and Neville on Sky.

Personally, looking back to the Gray and Keys thing. For me, it wasn't that bad, yeah not PC and certainly offensive to some, but I had some sympathy there. I can't find any for Carra.

No. I was just saying I don't think the father put his daughter in danger, I thought that was a nonsense comment from our strange friend STID.

Of course he was putting his daughter in danger. Driving on the motorway and filming on his mobile instead of concentrating on what was ahead of him.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 20:34 - Mar 12 with 2097 viewsattila_the_hun

if he gets sacked he will end up with a job on Talkshite anyway

"I'm Free"

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 21:39 - Mar 12 with 2010 viewsDarran

Kirsty Gallacher could have killed someone,Sky never sacked her.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 21:52 - Mar 12 with 1987 viewsMrSwerve

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 20:34 - Mar 12 by attila_the_hun

if he gets sacked he will end up with a job on Talkshite anyway

Talkspit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 21:56 - Mar 12 with 1970 viewsBanosswan

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 20:09 - Mar 12 by Jango

I’m not justifying it at all. I believe that just because people are famous doesn’t mean they can’t make mistakes. It was a few seconds of craziness and to have his career taken away would be harsh in my opinion .

Let’s not forget Ronaldo and Messi have both been found guilty and banned for spitting at other players live on tv. Suarez has twice bitten another player live on tv. Trundle and Tate have basically told the ordinary people of Cardiff to F*ck off live on tv. None of these were sacked and you no doubt sing the latter players names still. All incidents, given the chance to back a few seconds and think probably wouldn’t have happened.

Fine him, suspend him, make him do charity work or take some sort of course. Sack him?? No

Is the correct answer. He's had his one chance.

Mind you, how does spitting come in to someone's head so easily? I'd be swearing, offering the bloke out etc, but never once would spitting come in to my head?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:02 - Mar 12 with 1951 viewsswan85

For me the dad needs to take a good look at himself. As the Mrs pointed out, he took it all calmly, if it had been at my child (I would not have goaded in the first place) but, to quote jack charlton ref frank rijkaard, "I would have chinned him"

in my opinion, Carragher should be sacked.

But this thread has cheered me up with the ref to Ronnie Pickering, spent last 10 mins watching the clip again and giggling, it is annoying mrs85 no end.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:03 - Mar 12 with 1946 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:02 - Mar 12 by swan85

For me the dad needs to take a good look at himself. As the Mrs pointed out, he took it all calmly, if it had been at my child (I would not have goaded in the first place) but, to quote jack charlton ref frank rijkaard, "I would have chinned him"

in my opinion, Carragher should be sacked.

But this thread has cheered me up with the ref to Ronnie Pickering, spent last 10 mins watching the clip again and giggling, it is annoying mrs85 no end.

Do you know who I am?!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:08 - Mar 12 with 1934 viewslegoman

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 20:09 - Mar 12 by Jango

The point surely is that Sky do not want their reputation tarnished by the appalling actions of anyone and so in my opinion they would be absolutely and entirely justified in terminating Carragher's contract. He's spent enough time on TV to have learned what is and what is not acceptable behaviour.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:20 - Mar 12 with 1905 viewsswan85

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:03 - Mar 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Do you know who I am?!

Yeah, you're Ronnie ******** Pickering!

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:34 - Mar 12 with 1884 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:20 - Mar 12 by swan85

"One Punch Ronnie"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 00:12 - Mar 13 with 1810 viewsEbo

Watching the whole video, did anyone notice how the fellas daughter kept telling him to stop? It seems as if he was more interested in making a viral video than ensuring his own (and his daughters) safety, hence his final comment "ooh Jamie Carragher".

The spitting was disgusting and more than warrants a dismissal, but also, on the other hand, the driver should also be prosecuted for breaking the law and driving whilst using a mobile phone.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 02:43 - Mar 13 with 1752 viewsGlyn1

It's disgusting, revolting and he's thrown away a lot of respect that people had for him.

BUT

He didn't do it in the workplace. He didn't do it while representing, or working for, his company. And he was being goaded.

So Yes to a suspension but No to a sacking.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 03:20 - Mar 13 with 1736 viewsMo_Wives

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:20 - Mar 12 by swan85

D'ya wanna bare knuckle?....C'mon, let's av a bare knuckle.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 09:28 - Mar 13 with 1615 viewsJango

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 22:08 - Mar 12 by legoman

The point surely is that Sky do not want their reputation tarnished by the appalling actions of anyone and so in my opinion they would be absolutely and entirely justified in terminating Carragher's contract. He's spent enough time on TV to have learned what is and what is not acceptable behaviour.

Carragher spitting is nowhere near as bad as Kirsty Gallagher getting done for drink driving, yet she’s kept her job. They are human beings after all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024