Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
President of Greek team PAOK Salonika invades pitch, approaches ref with a gun! 14:54 - Mar 12 with 830 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Greek Super League has now been suspended.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43369490

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

President of Greek team PAOK Salonika invades pitch, approaches ref with a gun! on 15:00 - Mar 12 with 819 viewsBanosswan

Our American owners would just arm our stewards.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

President of Greek team PAOK Salonika invades pitch, approaches ref with a gun! on 15:12 - Mar 12 with 798 viewsBobby_Fischer

President of Greek team PAOK Salonika invades pitch, approaches ref with a gun! on 15:00 - Mar 12 by Banosswan

Our American owners would just arm our stewards.

Now that is a scary thought!!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

President of Greek team PAOK Salonika invades pitch, approaches ref with a gun! on 15:16 - Mar 12 with 786 viewsJethroJack

That guy's got a hell of a shot on him....allegedly.
President of Greek team PAOK Salonika invades pitch, approaches ref with a gun! on 16:02 - Mar 12 with 754 viewsairedale

Thank goodness we have clear signs down the Liberty telling people that they are not allowed to take their guns into the stadium.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024