Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62889 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:04 - Mar 16 with 3434 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:01 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

It beggars belief doesn't it.

If you’d asked me that when I was eighteen you may have had a different answer to the one that automatically suggests itself now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 3374 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:35 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Dear God, we may have someone even less qualified to speak on international relations than Boris.

Where on earth do they find these people.

Young conservatives

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:29 - Mar 16 with 3324 viewsGroo

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:43 - Mar 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jezza says we should not jump to conclusions as it could be the Russian mafia.......how does he know that? is he speculating? is he just back tracking?

What's worse, Russia being behind it or the Russian Mafia being behind it inferring Russia has no control over their own chemical weapons.

Groo does what Groo does best

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:59 - Mar 16 with 3306 viewstheloneranger

Counter-terror police launch murder investigation after confirming Russian exile Nikolay Glushkov strangled

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/16/counter-terror-police-launched-murde

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 3252 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:59 - Mar 16 by theloneranger

Counter-terror police launch murder investigation after confirming Russian exile Nikolay Glushkov strangled

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/16/counter-terror-police-launched-murde

I would like it on record that I think Mr Putin is a jolly nice chap and that I am seldom at home.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 3218 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Dirty Russians dead every where

Britain in melt down

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:24 - Mar 16 with 3202 viewsKilkennyjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:36 - Mar 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

What's wrong with being a fireplace salesmen, why highlight it?

Strange ?
Still Lisa has already answered it above .....

‘Dear God, we may have someone even less qualified to speak on international relations than Boris.

Where on earth do they find these people’.

I think thats about it mate.

Beware of the Risen People

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:33 - Mar 16 with 3164 viewsJack_Meoff

So has 'The War on Terror' officially ended? It would seem 'Cold War 2' is now officially go.

We really need a name for the reason we have to be fearful. I hate this ambiguity.

I never thought I'd get misty eyed at the thought of Syrian passports surviving various incidents amid reports of the shout of 'Allahu Akbar.'

Simpler times.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 23:49]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:27 - Mar 17 with 3060 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:33 - Mar 16 by Jack_Meoff

So has 'The War on Terror' officially ended? It would seem 'Cold War 2' is now officially go.

We really need a name for the reason we have to be fearful. I hate this ambiguity.

I never thought I'd get misty eyed at the thought of Syrian passports surviving various incidents amid reports of the shout of 'Allahu Akbar.'

Simpler times.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 23:49]

Interesting little vox pop in the pub earlier, the consensus seems to be that nobody could care less what May and Co have to say nor what Putin may or may not have done to a Russian traitor.

Make of that what you will, I drew my own conclusions as to disenchantment and disengagement.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:20 - Mar 18 with 2986 viewsbiggar

Yes, I’d say we are probably now involved in another Cold War. Been coming for years and mainly due to the actions of western countries. What a shock.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:13 - Mar 18 with 2958 viewsLoyal

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:20 - Mar 18 by biggar

Yes, I’d say we are probably now involved in another Cold War. Been coming for years and mainly due to the actions of western countries. What a shock.

Carnwath close ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:20 - Mar 18 with 2928 viewsNogginthenog

How sure can we be that Putin is to blame, maybe JC has a point.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/15/uks-claims-questioned-doubts-eme
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:04 - Mar 22 with 2825 viewsBanosswan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43489457

Interesting.

Maybe we did have the correct intelligence all along.

But then the Corbyn acolytes on here will twist anything.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:05 - Mar 26 with 2759 viewsNeath_Jack

Loads of countries coming out in support and booting the Russians out of their respective countries. That's bound to piss him off.

I wonder if this is going to roll over into the World Cup.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43545565

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:34 - Mar 26 with 2717 viewstrampie

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-03-25/plaid-cymru-leanne-wood-russia/

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:39 - Mar 26 with 2712 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:34 - Mar 26 by trampie

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-03-25/plaid-cymru-leanne-wood-russia/

Shame. I liked Leanne.

'I don't trust the Tories on anything, so I'm afraid I can't take the Prime Minister's word on this.'

She's a f*cking idiot.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:41 - Mar 26 with 2699 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:39 - Mar 26 by Humpty

Shame. I liked Leanne.

'I don't trust the Tories on anything, so I'm afraid I can't take the Prime Minister's word on this.'

She's a f*cking idiot.

I don't trust the Tories or Labour on anything myself......

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:13 - Mar 26 with 2683 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:39 - Mar 26 by Humpty

Shame. I liked Leanne.

She's a f*cking idiot.

In all seriousness, if she's has genuinely said that, she needs to be removed Immediately.

Stupid, stupid woman.

Anything for bloody attention. She's like a small toddler screaming in the supermarket because Mam is concentrating on something other than them.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:16 - Mar 26 with 2678 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:13 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

In all seriousness, if she's has genuinely said that, she needs to be removed Immediately.

Stupid, stupid woman.

Anything for bloody attention. She's like a small toddler screaming in the supermarket because Mam is concentrating on something other than them.

Or a whore? For a small party Plaid seem to have a disproportionate amount of spokesmen pop up on RT.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:18 - Mar 26 with 2671 viewsHumpty

Stupid, stupid woman.

She did say it.

Kids stuff.

Like I said, a f*cking idiot.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:22 - Mar 26 with 2656 viewsNeath_Jack

Stupid, stupid woman.

Her mam was probably concentrating on whether to buy a DVD or Blu-ray

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:23 - Mar 26 with 2650 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:18 - Mar 26 by Humpty

She did say it.

Kids stuff.

Nicola Sturgeon immediately supported the PM on her actions.

That's why people vote for her and not the idiot Leanne perhaps.

She understands when party politics must take a back seat to statesmanship.

Leanne Wood is simply too thick to get it.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:25 - Mar 26 with 2643 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:22 - Mar 26 by Neath_Jack

Her mam was probably concentrating on whether to buy a DVD or Blu-ray

F*ck off

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:27 - Mar 26 with 2633 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:18 - Mar 26 by Humpty

She did say it.

Kids stuff.

Say what ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:32 - Mar 26 with 2622 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:27 - Mar 26 by trampie

Say what ?

LW did say she didn't trust May on the Russia thing because she doesn't trust the Tories on anything.

I think that's pathetic, childish language from a politician about something that's actually very serious

Due to that, I think she's a f*cking idiot.

Clear enough I hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024