Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62893 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:55 - Sep 16 with 2529 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:57 - Sep 16 with 2497 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:54 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

🙃 putin is taking the p@ss big time ..?

It can't be difficult to pull the wool over the eyes of the British secret service if they genuinely believed Michael foot was a KGB agent.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:15 - Sep 19 with 2428 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:19 - Sep 19 with 2427 viewsShaky

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:57 - Sep 16 by sherpajacob

It can't be difficult to pull the wool over the eyes of the British secret service if they genuinely believed Michael foot was a KGB agent.

If you are interested in the background to that you should buy this book used:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cold-Warrior-Story-Spyhunt-Nightmare/dp/0671712241/ref=

Best 96p you'll ever spend.

Misology -- It's a bitch

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:48 - Sep 19 with 2408 viewsKilkennyjack

this sounds entirely plausible, well as much as anything else does ... 🇷🇺

Beware of the Risen People

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:28 - Sep 27 with 2325 viewspikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45656004

I see the terrorist loving scum on this site have made complete tw@ts of themselves again on this thread.

Or did the UK set up Putin to award this guy then recruit him to carry out the attack for him then return to Russia and claim to be tourists.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:32 - Sep 27 with 2322 viewsShaky

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:28 - Sep 27 by pikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45656004

I see the terrorist loving scum on this site have made complete tw@ts of themselves again on this thread.

Or did the UK set up Putin to award this guy then recruit him to carry out the attack for him then return to Russia and claim to be tourists.

"terrorist loving scum"

See that? Classic DGT rhetoric right there.

Misology -- It's a bitch

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:04 - Sep 27 with 2280 viewssherpajacob

we can all sleep safely in our beds knowing that our security is being protected by some guy running a crowdfunded website from his spare room.

is it a stupid question to ask, why if this guy can find out that these two are GRU agents by searching the web, how come MI6, GCHQ our border controls and security services, didn't know, and let them in at heathrow to wander around the countryside smearing poison on Mr Skripals knob.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 2243 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Probably because they had genuine Russian passports with false names and valid visas. Do you expect our border force to refuse entry to all Russian passport holders. Our security identified them pretty quickly and the journalist used those photos to identify them. I am sure our security forces know a lot more than they have made public.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 27 with 2232 viewsHighjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:04 - Sep 27 by sherpajacob

we can all sleep safely in our beds knowing that our security is being protected by some guy running a crowdfunded website from his spare room.

is it a stupid question to ask, why if this guy can find out that these two are GRU agents by searching the web, how come MI6, GCHQ our border controls and security services, didn't know, and let them in at heathrow to wander around the countryside smearing poison on Mr Skripals knob.

Is it a stupid question to ask why two Russian blokes flew all the way to London to visit a cathedral then immediately bugger off again?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:11 - Sep 27 with 2223 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 27 by Highjack

Is it a stupid question to ask why two Russian blokes flew all the way to London to visit a cathedral then immediately bugger off again?

Slush apparently.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 27 with 2202 viewsKilkennyjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:44 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Probably because they had genuine Russian passports with false names and valid visas. Do you expect our border force to refuse entry to all Russian passport holders. Our security identified them pretty quickly and the journalist used those photos to identify them. I am sure our security forces know a lot more than they have made public.

Identified them pretty quickly ....

Attack early March.
Identified early Sept.

In the same year anyhow ....🤡

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:27 - Sep 27 with 2191 viewslonglostjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Attack early March.
Identified early Sept.

I love the fact that the name was changed from Border Agency to Border Force. Sounds so much tougher ! I wonder which management consultancy came up with that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 05:19 - Sep 28 with 2152 viewsGlyn1

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:04 - Sep 27 by sherpajacob

"is it a stupid question to ask?"

Yep.

Come back and try again tomorrow after you've sobered up.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:51 - Sep 28 with 2122 viewsBrexithomas

as a patriot i declare war on the russian commie terrorist lovers we aint a part of corbyns lefty hitler loving agenda

they be damned. justice to the dead britons my hat goes off

my childer is afeared of nukes and chemical arsenal its like 1960 or the irish rebel sh1te all over agin

i try to calm the poor wretch It's out of my hands
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:36 - Sep 28 with 2081 viewsDJack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:51 - Sep 28 by Brexithomas

as a patriot i declare war on the russian commie terrorist lovers we aint a part of corbyns lefty hitler loving agenda

my childer is afeared of nukes and chemical arsenal its like 1960 or the irish rebel sh1te all over agin

Google translate didn't work well for this post did it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 28 with 2073 viewsKilkennyjack

Hi perch #fanny

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 29 with 2034 viewsBrexithomas17

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 28 by Kilkennyjack

Hi perch #fanny

werent kilkenny in irisher terrtory?

whatdya on lad? no swansear aint you? no nor briton as well

whatdya playing keyboard warrior on a forum that dont concern you?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:05 - Sep 30 with 1990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If anyone is going to nuke any other nation it will be Israel. Be afraid of them brexit Thomas

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:59 - Oct 4 with 1929 viewsKerouac

How are our resident Russki apologisers?
I do hope you are keeping your peckers up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45746837

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:59 - Oct 5 with 1893 viewsGroo

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 23:59 - Oct 4 by Kerouac

How are our resident Russki apologisers?
I do hope you are keeping your peckers up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45746837

Apparently their not aggressive though

Groo does what Groo does best

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:37 - Oct 5 with 1844 viewsbluey_the_blue

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:05 - Sep 30 by Brynmill_Jack

If anyone is going to nuke any other nation it will be Israel. Be afraid of them brexit Thomas

Keep telling yourself that...
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:25 - Oct 9 with 1752 viewsfelixstowe_jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Attack early March.
Identified early Sept.

Identified soon after the attack
Norwich need to release details until it suits the uk government. Your statement looks pretty silly with the news that the Netherlands government caught four more Russian agents trying to hack into the International chemical agency in the haugue . They have only just released this news. Clearly they don't want the Russian to know how efficient the NATO countries counter intelligence is.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:46 - Oct 11 with 1687 viewsKerouac

Good evening f*cknuts,
"It's all gone quiet over there!"
At least we don't have to listen to your arse dribble these days as most of you are too embarrassed to spread the Russian lies against your own country now that the mountains of evidence have begun to be put into the public domain;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45801154

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 06:24 - Oct 11 with 1656 viewspeenemunde

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:46 - Oct 11 by Kerouac

Good evening f*cknuts,
"It's all gone quiet over there!"
At least we don't have to listen to your arse dribble these days as most of you are too embarrassed to spread the Russian lies against your own country now that the mountains of evidence have begun to be put into the public domain;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45801154

I haven’t opened the link as it’s from the bbc, say no more.
I still don’t believe the Russians are responsible.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 6:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024