Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62928 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:41 - Mar 14 with 1877 viewstrampie

Who let the Russians in ? - Labour and Conservatives.

Who is selling depleted uranium to Russia ? - our Government.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:41 - Mar 14 with 1873 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:36 - Mar 14 by trampie

I'm on the side of the home team.

Who is winning?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:42 - Mar 14 with 1869 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:41 - Mar 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Who is winning?

The away team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:42 - Mar 14 with 1867 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:36 - Mar 14 by trampie

I'm on the side of the home team.

No, you are on the side of anyone who is anti the UK, in this case the away team, Russia...
and all your pathetic lies and bullshit doesn't fool anybody. Anybody who doesn't have shit where their brains should be anyway.
So save yourself and us the bother is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:43 - Mar 14 with 1862 viewsmax936

Russia to retaliate soon

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/moscow-says-will-retaliate-soon-to-britain

And now this

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/forensic-teams-dig-up-garden-of-russian-ex

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:49 - Mar 14 with 1854 viewssammylee3

novichok was obtained by the West from Uzbekistan in 80's appaerntly.
what the Irish are saying

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/unlikely-that-vladimir-putin-behind-skripal-p
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:55 - Mar 14 with 1844 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:42 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

No, you are on the side of anyone who is anti the UK, in this case the away team, Russia...
and all your pathetic lies and bullshit doesn't fool anybody. Anybody who doesn't have shit where their brains should be anyway.
So save yourself and us the bother is it.

The Conservatives [and Lib-Dems when in coalition] and Labour have let these particular dangerous foreigners in, you should know all about foreigners that are not from Britannia coming here because of what you tell this board about your own family.

The Westminster unionist parties have put the people of these islands in danger by letting in these dangerous rich foreign people of dubious character and backgrounds with no thought for the British people.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:06 - Mar 14 with 1820 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:55 - Mar 14 by trampie

The Conservatives [and Lib-Dems when in coalition] and Labour have let these particular dangerous foreigners in, you should know all about foreigners that are not from Britannia coming here because of what you tell this board about your own family.

The Westminster unionist parties have put the people of these islands in danger by letting in these dangerous rich foreign people of dubious character and backgrounds with no thought for the British people.

You’d best have a word with Leanne about what she’s up to with Open Borders Wales then, Tramp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:13 - Mar 14 with 1810 viewstrampie

If I heard LSR correctly she said in the house that the UK is selling weapons grade uranium to Russia, the last figures I seen showed that 92% of the UK’s total exports of depleted uranium go to Russia - Plaid want Theresa May to impose immediate sanctions on the sale of nuclear substances to Russia.

Pussy footing around sending some Russians back home is a joke, hit them where it hurts, if there is a war they will be killing our soldiers with the materials we have sold them, that is why it seems like Labour and the Conservatives and Lib-Dems are on Russia's side and not on the side of the British people, they let undesirables in because they have money and apparently give donations to the Conservative and unionist party.

Its all about money, they don't care about British people they only care about money and status and the sooner we get rid of being ruled by the English led Westminster elite the better.

May didn't address the Plaid lady concern about doing deals with Russia concerning nuclear products which is used for military purposes.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:36 - Mar 14 with 1771 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:49 - Mar 14 by sammylee3

novichok was obtained by the West from Uzbekistan in 80's appaerntly.
what the Irish are saying

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/unlikely-that-vladimir-putin-behind-skripal-p

When you say "The Irish" what you actually mean is an Irishman isn't it?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:59 - Mar 14 with 1743 viewstrampie

Where was the nerve agent from ?, was it British or Russian or AN Other ?, if it was not British how did it get into the country ?, was it made here by foreigners ?
Britains top secret site for making nasty stuff is walking distance away, was it pinched ?

What side was the father and daughter on ?

I remember when the British Government said Saddam had WMD and went to war and that turned out to be false, can we trust the British Government this time or is it some kind of game, I don't suppose we don't have any choice but to trust our Government.

What seems odd is the speed with which they said it was the Russian state, not saying that is not the case for one minute but how did they know that so quickly as it is a big call to accuse the Russian state almost immediately.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 1715 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:59 - Mar 14 by trampie

Where was the nerve agent from ?, was it British or Russian or AN Other ?, if it was not British how did it get into the country ?, was it made here by foreigners ?
Britains top secret site for making nasty stuff is walking distance away, was it pinched ?

What side was the father and daughter on ?

I remember when the British Government said Saddam had WMD and went to war and that turned out to be false, can we trust the British Government this time or is it some kind of game, I don't suppose we don't have any choice but to trust our Government.

What seems odd is the speed with which they said it was the Russian state, not saying that is not the case for one minute but how did they know that so quickly as it is a big call to accuse the Russian state almost immediately.

Because we have a lot of very highly skilled security service personnel who know more than you do perhaps? And it wasn't almost immediate.

I love the way that people seem to think we'd start kicking off with Russia if we didn't absolutely have to do so. if we'd wanted to do that, there were any number of times we could have done so with significant reason.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:36 - Mar 14 with 1704 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:29 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

Because we have a lot of very highly skilled security service personnel who know more than you do perhaps? And it wasn't almost immediate.

I love the way that people seem to think we'd start kicking off with Russia if we didn't absolutely have to do so. if we'd wanted to do that, there were any number of times we could have done so with significant reason.

It was interesting to note that May in her statement today was leaving the door open to the possibility that Russia had lost control of a batch of the nerve agent. I wonder what information she has received from the Security Services to have made what I took as a carefully crafted caveat?

Putin, of course, would never admit to such for public consumption. Behind the scenes with MI6 old hands he probably knows by their Christian names, who knows?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:40 - Mar 14 with 1697 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:36 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

It was interesting to note that May in her statement today was leaving the door open to the possibility that Russia had lost control of a batch of the nerve agent. I wonder what information she has received from the Security Services to have made what I took as a carefully crafted caveat?

Putin, of course, would never admit to such for public consumption. Behind the scenes with MI6 old hands he probably knows by their Christian names, who knows?

She did the other day. Her caveat hasn't changed.

As I said at the time, she is forcing Putin to admit it was them or have to admit they have no control as the only alternative.

I know you want to think it wasn't them, but the words from her, the EU leaders, and, indeed, Trump make it pretty obvious who it was. As does our action today.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:43 - Mar 14 with 1690 viewstheloneranger

CNN reckon the father visited the Russian Embassy once a month and MI6 would visit him in Salisbury quite often.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:43 - Mar 14 with 1689 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:40 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

She did the other day. Her caveat hasn't changed.

As I said at the time, she is forcing Putin to admit it was them or have to admit they have no control as the only alternative.

I know you want to think it wasn't them, but the words from her, the EU leaders, and, indeed, Trump make it pretty obvious who it was. As does our action today.

I would imagine we would all like to discover it wasn't them, Lisa, because if it does turn out to be the case this was the Kremlin then the future could hold anything.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:44 - Mar 14 with 1686 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:29 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

So highly skilled that we went to war with a sovereign country as we said they had weapons of mass destruction when they did not.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:46 - Mar 14 with 1678 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:44 - Mar 14 by trampie

So highly skilled that we went to war with a sovereign country as we said they had weapons of mass destruction when they did not.

You think that was the fault of the security services?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:52 - Mar 14 with 1659 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:46 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

You think that was the fault of the security services?

Nah

Everyone is saying it’s Jeremy Corbyns fault .

Who’s fault was it Lisa

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:55 - Mar 14 with 1653 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:52 - Mar 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nah

Everyone is saying it’s Jeremy Corbyns fault .

Who’s fault was it Lisa

Blair, Bush, the entirety of the Conservative party, the majority of the Labour Party.

Not mine though Tommy. I marched against it.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:03 - Mar 14 with 1640 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:55 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

Blair, Bush, the entirety of the Conservative party, the majority of the Labour Party.

Behave yourself, girl!

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:06 - Mar 14 with 1638 viewsWingstandwood

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:36 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

I was thinking about a rogue/loose cannon possibility myself this morning i.e. a case of actions not sanctioned by either Putin or Russian state. Possible, I ponder? Dodgy doings happened in Northern Ireland on a few occasions whereupon 'conventional-practice' went out of the window on a few occasions. There was that RUC guy Billy McCaughey whom decided to take the war to South Armagh republicanism, not everyone in life plays by his government's, superiors and paymasters rules?

Argus!

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:08 - Mar 14 with 1634 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:55 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

the world order wants to take Putin down he's building to many churches and large nukes. We can't have another rival to the US/Israel/UK so we'll risk war with Iraq like dossiers, still waiting on arrests or cctv even though we are supposed to have 220 witnesses.

We have a pot of stuff we got from Uzbekistan in the 80-90's while the Yanks were getting rid of stockpiles.

Could be us could be them but would an agent risk bringing such nasty shit all the way from Russia when Porton Down is 7 miles away and again so close to the world cup and election. Big risks to get rid of an old spy.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:09 - Mar 14 with 1632 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:06 - Mar 14 by Wingstandwood

I was thinking about a rogue/loose cannon possibility myself this morning i.e. a case of actions not sanctioned by either Putin or Russian state. Possible, I ponder? Dodgy doings happened in Northern Ireland on a few occasions whereupon 'conventional-practice' went out of the window on a few occasions. There was that RUC guy Billy McCaughey whom decided to take the war to South Armagh republicanism, not everyone in life plays by his government's, superiors and paymasters rules?

No they don’t but I’d refer you back to what I said about the improbability of wringing a public acknowledgement from Putin that such a thing was even possible on his watch let alone a mea culpa.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:12 - Mar 14 with 1625 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:43 - Mar 14 by theloneranger

CNN reckon the father visited the Russian Embassy once a month and MI6 would visit him in Salisbury quite often.

Its odd, the father [a double agent, who's side is he on these days ?] settles in Salisbury of all places right next to Britains top secret military research facility.
The daughter is Russian and apparently is back and fore all the time between Russia and the UK.

I have heard it being asked if they could have got hold of nerve gas/powder from the British facility and accidently poisoned themselves ? is that anymore outlandish than being deliberately poisoned by the Russian state on UK soil ? or being targeted by a rival Russian mafia group in such an unusual assassination attempt.

I hope its not the Russian state directly involved otherwise any manner of things could happen down the line.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024