Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62882 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 2065 viewstrampie

Corbyn been married loads of times, married a few foreign women as well, not sure what the minister of my Sunday school chapel would make of such goings on.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:23 - Mar 15 with 2055 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:18 - Mar 15 by trampie

Corbyn been married loads of times, married a few foreign women as well, not sure what the minister of my Sunday school chapel would make of such goings on.

ummmm....are you responding to this;

"Do you reckon Corbyn has to tow Putin's line for fear of him being next on the hit list?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 2050 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:23 - Mar 15 by Kerouac

ummmm....are you responding to this;

"Do you reckon Corbyn has to tow Putin's line for fear of him being next on the hit list?"

Corbyn follows Thatcher and Blair's line.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:31 - Mar 15 with 2045 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:30 - Mar 15 by trampie

Corbyn follows Thatcher and Blair's line.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:35 - Mar 15 with 2035 viewstrampie

In fact Corbyn was in Labour when Blair and Brown were leaders of that party, that tells you that Corbyn is a Tory.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 2018 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:35 - Mar 15 by trampie

In fact Corbyn was in Labour when Blair and Brown were leaders of that party, that tells you that Corbyn is a Tory.

Your deductive reasoning doesn’t function like mine.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:08 - Mar 15 with 2005 viewsBatterseajack

This Gavin Williamson sure put the Ruskies in their place today
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:10 - Mar 15 with 2000 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:46 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

Your deductive reasoning doesn’t function like mine.

Yes, I don't get taken in by the cosmopolitan crowd like you do.

Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:11 - Mar 15 with 1998 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:10 - Mar 15 by trampie

Yes, I don't get taken in by the cosmopolitan crowd like you do.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:32 - Mar 15 with 1975 viewsBanosswan

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:11 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

Loh is nothing if not thorough in his research.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:04 - Mar 15 with 1953 viewsJack_Meoff

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:31 - Mar 14 by Nookiejack

'You don’t spy on friends and you don’t spy on people you’re afraid of, or people you owe money to. I doubt very much that Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) tries to recruit agents, or to finance opponents of the government, in Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Washington DC, Riyadh, or Peking. I expect its main activity in these places is lunch.

But what the Skripal case tells us is that, long after the Cold War ended, we still choose to treat Russia as the sort of country where we should continue active, aggressive spying and efforts to bring down the government.

Not only did we pay Colonel Skripal a lot of money for the names of Russian agents in the West, we financed opponents of the Russian government (and we complain that they mess around in our politics!).Why do we do this?

Now that communism, the USSR and the Warsaw Pact are on the scrapheap, I am at a loss to see what reason we have to be Russia’s enemy, or what reason they have to be ours. We have no common border, we have no colonial rivalries, we barely even trade any more since our oil deals collapsed. We cheerfully get on with equally nasty despotisms elsewhere, especially China."

'Now that communism, the USSR and the Warsaw Pact are on the scrapheap, I am at a loss to see what reason we have to be Russia’s enemy, or what reason they have to be ours. We have no common border, we have no colonial rivalries, we barely even trade any more since our oil deals collapsed. We cheerfully get on with equally nasty despotisms elsewhere, especially China.'

With my cynical hat on I'd suggest that if we didn't have enmity with a nuclear superpower then we'd have no justification for trident or increasing spending on defence when our country's infrastructure is falling apart.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 15:37]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:24 - Mar 15 with 1906 viewsEbo

Shame on Jeremy Corbyn for yet again wanting to see the evidence before jumping to conclusions. But our defence secretary told them pesky Russians where to go.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:47 - Mar 15 with 1885 viewscontroversial_jack

If this poison is so unique to Russia, why would they use it? It would be like leaving your passport at the site of a mass shooting.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:49 - Mar 15 with 1885 viewstrampie

Jeremy has a name fitting of an English person from the shires, also his brother is called Piers and I know one of his sons is called Sebastian.

How anyone from Swansea/South Wales can vote for such a right wing, unionist is beyond me, no different to voting for the vermin Tories.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:58 - Mar 15 with 1875 viewsEbo

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:49 - Mar 15 by trampie

Jeremy has a name fitting of an English person from the shires, also his brother is called Piers and I know one of his sons is called Sebastian.

How anyone from Swansea/South Wales can vote for such a right wing, unionist is beyond me, no different to voting for the vermin Tories.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:12 - Mar 15 with 1859 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see USA France and Germany supporting the UK against the Russians. Just need St Jeremy to do what his own Labour MPs want and support the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:13 - Mar 15 with 1855 viewstrampie

Corbyn has nothing in common with the people in South Wales.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:14 - Mar 15 with 1852 viewsEbo

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:12 - Mar 15 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see USA France and Germany supporting the UK against the Russians. Just need St Jeremy to do what his own Labour MPs want and support the UK.

You mean sticking their foot into a big bucket of shit without any facts or concrete evidence.

Would you rather a full investigation first? Or would you prefer to go in gung ho and f8ck the consequences?

N/A. on 17:19 - Mar 15 with 1840 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:38]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:26 - Mar 15 with 1826 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:13 - Mar 15 by trampie

Corbyn has nothing in common with the people in South Wales.

Not even with the red denizens of the Welsh Brigadoon, the happy place of your squinting mind’s eye? Wouldn’t they and he enjoy a game of darts on a Churchill board together? They’d have that in common, Shirley?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:36 - Mar 15 with 1815 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:47 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

If this poison is so unique to Russia, why would they use it? It would be like leaving your passport at the site of a mass shooting.

The same reason as they used polonium.

They don't care if everyone knows it's them. They'll just say "well prove it then."

And plenty of useful idiots will support them.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:58 - Mar 15 with 1792 viewscontroversial_jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:36 - Mar 15 by Humpty

The same reason as they used polonium.

They don't care if everyone knows it's them. They'll just say "well prove it then."

And plenty of useful idiots will support them.

We have refused to prove it to anyone, which if we are certain it's them then why not?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:00 - Mar 15 with 1791 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:58 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

We have refused to prove it to anyone, which if we are certain it's them then why not?

Presumably because we don't want to admit to the entire world quite how we know what we do?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:08 - Mar 15 with 1784 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:58 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

We are going to present the evidence to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

An independent body who will have their say on it.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:24 - Mar 15 with 1767 viewsDarran

Just said on Sky News that Putin is sending Yukanol Fukov over for talks with May.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024