Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62770 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:28 - Mar 16 with 3141 viewstrampie

Watching the tv last night and hearing about the plane theory, where is the plane ?, was it British, Russian or AN Other, if it was British it needs to be grounded and checked out, same for the passengers and if they are contaminated other subsequent passengers need to be checked.
Have the Russians pulled in the boyfriends mother ?
QT last night I don't know if it was a slip of the tongue but one journalist type mentioned the 'two spies' , there again I thought somebody said something about them being dead.

Should Britain stop all flights to and from Russia ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:07 - Mar 16 with 3116 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 01:01 - Mar 16 by Ebo

Can you imagine the outrage if Corbyn did this? Why is she looking so happy?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/video/news/theresa-may-fist-bumps-a-member-of-public-du

*sorry to post a link from the S*n. My apologies

A chemical attack

High 5

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:14 - Mar 16 with 3110 viewsHighjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:07 - Mar 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

A chemical attack

High 5

At least she has the coordination to connect a high five properly unlike old Jezza and his tit slapping antics. #ladynugeetoo

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:43 - Mar 16 with 3085 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jezza says we should not jump to conclusions as it could be the Russian mafia.......how does he know that? is he speculating? is he just back tracking?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:50 - Mar 16 with 3072 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:43 - Mar 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jezza says we should not jump to conclusions as it could be the Russian mafia.......how does he know that? is he speculating? is he just back tracking?

He has contacts with spies in the old soviet block, apparently according to some?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:53 - Mar 16 with 3065 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:55 - Mar 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’ll teach em

Who the Fack is this guy

he's responsible for our safety and security.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:57 - Mar 16 with 3049 viewstheloneranger

That’ll teach em

Who the Fack is this guy

Taken from Twitter.....

Great line in The Telegraph from Michael Deacon on Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson:

'He looks like a candidate on the Apprentice, fired in week three after trying to flog a crate of halibut to a floor of bemused accountants'

Winston Churchill: “We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds”

JFK: “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for you country”

Gavin Williamson: “Russia should go away and shut up".

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:04 - Mar 16 with 3038 viewsBrynCartwright

That’ll teach em

Who the Fack is this guy

Truly one of the most inept public speakers I have ever witnessed. I listened to some of his speech yesterday live and just could not believe the sheer number of slip ups in his delivery.

As Jake the poacher in Withnail and I would say..

"you need working on boy"

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:10 - Mar 16 with 3029 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:57 - Mar 16 by theloneranger

Taken from Twitter.....

Great line in The Telegraph from Michael Deacon on Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson:

'He looks like a candidate on the Apprentice, fired in week three after trying to flog a crate of halibut to a floor of bemused accountants'

Winston Churchill: “We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds”

JFK: “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for you country”

Gavin Williamson: “Russia should go away and shut up".

My missus heard that on the news and said "Christ, who the fück is that?".

That, my dear, is our Defence Secretary. Satire is dead.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:25 - Mar 16 with 3007 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:50 - Mar 16 by sherpajacob

He has contacts with spies in the old soviet block, apparently according to some?

That will be it, he's on the inside.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:31 - Mar 16 with 3003 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:10 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

My missus heard that on the news and said "Christ, who the fück is that?".

That, my dear, is our Defence Secretary. Satire is dead.

The obvious danger with a clown like that occupying high office (along with Boris and Co) is in the effect it produces in the people looking on. If you find yourself arriving at the stage where you don’t believe a word coming out of Westminster, when you have neither faith nor trust in ‘The Establishment,’ and I would suggest millions are now at that realisation, then the whole concept of trust and faith is undermined.

That must be approaching the point where society begins to come apart, isn’ It?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:36 - Mar 16 with 2992 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:06 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

This is that guy who used to be a fireplace salesman.

When he got fired, he became a Tory MP.

All fine then ....

What's wrong with being a fireplace salesmen, why highlight it?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:45 - Mar 16 with 2982 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:36 - Mar 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

it could go up in smoke ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:46 - Mar 16 with 2980 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:31 - Mar 16 by Lohengrin

The obvious danger with a clown like that occupying high office (along with Boris and Co) is in the effect it produces in the people looking on. If you find yourself arriving at the stage where you don’t believe a word coming out of Westminster, when you have neither faith nor trust in ‘The Establishment,’ and I would suggest millions are now at that realisation, then the whole concept of trust and faith is undermined.

Its already falling apart Loh.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:53 - Mar 16 with 2972 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:31 - Mar 16 by Lohengrin

Is there any such thing as society?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:56 - Mar 16 with 2965 viewswobbly

I think he’s grate.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:58 - Mar 16 with 2961 viewstheloneranger

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:56 - Mar 16 by wobbly

I think he’s grate.

He should be dragged over the coals, for even mentioning it..!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:00 - Mar 16 with 2958 viewssherpajacob

he was sacked for inappropriate behaviour with a female member of staff.

he wanted to poker

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:08 - Mar 16 with 2946 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:53 - Mar 16 by sherpajacob

Is there any such thing as society?

You are Margaret Thatcher and I claim a free blue rinse and heartless demeanour.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:19 - Mar 16 with 2939 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:08 - Mar 16 by Lohengrin

You are Margaret Thatcher and I claim a free blue rinse and heartless demeanour.

simply asking the question?

I believe society is desperately trying to hold itself together against a relentless assault from mainly right wing politicians.

Not sure who's winning

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:26 - Mar 16 with 2932 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:14 - Mar 16 by Highjack

At least she has the coordination to connect a high five properly unlike old Jezza and his tit slapping antics. #ladynugeetoo

Daily Mail

Corbyn in sex attack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:23 - Mar 16 with 2899 viewsjackrabbit

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:10 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

There’s an even worse scenario that may be being played out. As Herefordjack and myself were discussing on another thread this may not be the Russian ‘State’ at all, though it may very likely be Russians. If we are right then it means there are gangsters with their hands on a nerve agent on these islands.

The FSB are professional, clinical, and this was the botched work of amateurs.

I just heard an interview on SKY TV with the former President of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili, victim of an assasination attempt a few years ago.
He said that it was certain that Putin personally signed off the attack in Salisbury, encouraged by the weak U.K. response to the Litvinenko murder
Furthermore, the agent used was deliberately high-profile as a warning to other double agents, and to the West, of Russia's intent and lead in such weaponry.
The last time Saakashvili met Putin in the Kremlin, the Russian leader's parting remark was: " The West promises many good things but doesn't deliver, we don't promise good things but we deliver"!
We have been warned.

I wonder has Corbyn got Sky tv?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:35 - Mar 16 with 2848 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:53 - Mar 16 by sherpajacob

he's responsible for our safety and security.

Dear God, we may have someone even less qualified to speak on international relations than Boris.

Where on earth do they find these people.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:50 - Mar 16 with 2826 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:35 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Dear God, we may have someone even less qualified to speak on international relations than Boris.

Where on earth do they find these people.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:01 - Mar 16 with 2818 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:50 - Mar 16 by Lohengrin

It beggars belief doesn't it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024