Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62878 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:15 - Sep 13 with 1693 viewssherpajacob

Somebody is being played like a fiddle.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:45 - Sep 13 with 1675 viewsHighjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:15 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

Somebody is being played like a fiddle.

I think the one thing that comes of this is that the Salisbury tourist board are doing a fantastic job and will probably be asking for a raise in the morning.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:46 - Sep 13 with 1673 viewssherpajacob

https://www.rt.com/news/438350-petrov-boshirov-interview-simonyan/

In a game of cat and mouse between Putin and May, I know who my money is on.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:51 - Sep 13 with 1669 viewsHighjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:46 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

https://www.rt.com/news/438350-petrov-boshirov-interview-simonyan/

In a game of cat and mouse between Putin and May, I know who my money is on.

When I was a kid I watched a load of nature documentaries and the mouse always won by hitting the cat with a frying pan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 13 with 1651 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:27 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

Don’t know about anyone else, but when i saw their picture I said to myself, ‘they look like a couple of men that would be interested in cathedrals - they were probably in Salisbury to see the famous spire. On two consecutive days, travelling from London each time’.

And so it turns out.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 12:28]

In fairness they cut short their visit due to the inclement weather.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45509697

"The town was covered by this slush. We got wet, took the nearest train and came back" to London, they told RT, Russia's state-run international broadcaster.

And we all know about Russians complete inability to cope with severe winter conditions, especially the type seen in in Wiltshire in March.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 1600 viewspikeypaul

They are reported to come from Vladivstokov Which has an average daily temperature in March of -1.9 Celsius and they have snow on average 11 days during March.

They flew all this way to visit Salusbury Cathedral and after 60 minutes returned to London since there was a bit of slush on the ground then went straight to Heathrow to fly back .

But we will still have the leftie terrorist loving muppets on here insist it was all set up by the British.

Some on here have made complete tw@ts of themselves on this thread.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:33 - Sep 13 with 1598 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:11 - Sep 13 by pikeypaul

They are reported to come from Vladivstokov Which has an average daily temperature in March of -1.9 Celsius and they have snow on average 11 days during March.

They flew all this way to visit Salusbury Cathedral and after 60 minutes returned to London since there was a bit of slush on the ground then went straight to Heathrow to fly back .

But we will still have the leftie terrorist loving muppets on here insist it was all set up by the British.

Some on here have made complete tw@ts of themselves on this thread.

I agree Peenemunde has made a tw*t of himself but a lefty?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:36 - Sep 13 with 1596 viewsHighjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 13 by Humpty

In fairness they cut short their visit due to the inclement weather.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45509697

"The town was covered by this slush. We got wet, took the nearest train and came back" to London, they told RT, Russia's state-run international broadcaster.

And we all know about Russians complete inability to cope with severe winter conditions, especially the type seen in in Wiltshire in March.

It wasn’t any old weather it was the beast from the east mun.

Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:10 - Sep 13 with 1569 viewssherpajacob

I've absolutely no idea what the truth is,, other than we don't know the full truth by a long way.

But I'll say this for the Russians we've heard more in one interview from these two guys than we have in total from the skripals, Nick Bailey and Charlie Rowley.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:19 - Sep 14 with 1509 viewsDJack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:10 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

I've absolutely no idea what the truth is,, other than we don't know the full truth by a long way.

But I'll say this for the Russians we've heard more in one interview from these two guys than we have in total from the skripals, Nick Bailey and Charlie Rowley.

Cos the people you named have probably been advised not to say much as it might prejudice any future case. The Russian "tourists", they can say (and probably have) any old schitt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:20 - Sep 14 with 1508 viewsDJack

I'm surprised that Kilkenny and Oh Tommy Tommy haven't posted on this thread for a bit...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:54 - Sep 14 with 1482 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 13 by Highjack

People can say what they want about Putin and the Russians but it’s undeniable they have one hell of a sense of humour.

I think Chris Morris helped with the script.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:03 - Sep 14 with 1476 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:10 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

Ah g’wan - have a guess!
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:57 - Sep 14 with 1460 viewspikeypaul

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:20 - Sep 14 by DJack

I'm surprised that Kilkenny and Oh Tommy Tommy haven't posted on this thread for a bit...

I am not since they proven what complete clueless tw@ts they are.

They will probably still say the Russians had nothing to do with it all.one of the tw@ts jumped in stating the security pics were photo edited since one of the guys had a different jacket on in two of the photos before it was pointed out to the muppet that the photos were from 2 seperate days. Fecking hilarious.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:09 - Sep 14 with 1456 viewspikeypaul

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:14 - Mar 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

So Russia have denied it and demand the uk send them samples of this “Russian only “nerve gas .
Britain must comply with the Chemical Weapons Convention which stipulates joint investigation into the incident, for which Moscow is ready.

Ha ha ha

So they will send the two suspects over to be questioned given the overwhelming evidence will they?

No I thought not.

The world has caught the Russians out big time.

And all they can do is try to make a comedy out of the whole situation but hey
the terrorist loving lefties here defending them have no shame that has become 100% clear.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 9:10]

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:35 - Sep 14 with 1402 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Never mind at least 250 Russian spies have been expelled by the UK the USA and Nato Countries. Seems like an enormous own goal by Putin.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:57 - Sep 14 with 1387 viewsbluey_the_blue

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/14/dutch-expelled-russians-over-all

Those evil Dutch are in on the conspiracy too...

It's looking bad for the tin foil wearing Commie bots...
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:58 - Sep 14 with 1387 viewslonglostjack

I’ve just seen the interview with the two Russians. I’m amazed RT was allowed to go ahead with it by the powers to be in the Kremlin. What were they thinking? I’ve spent a fair bit of time in Salisbury but couldn’t tell you the height of the spire ! Blatant nonsense.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:14 - Sep 14 with 1378 viewspeenemunde

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:58 - Sep 14 by longlostjack

I’ve just seen the interview with the two Russians. I’m amazed RT was allowed to go ahead with it by the powers to be in the Kremlin. What were they thinking? I’ve spent a fair bit of time in Salisbury but couldn’t tell you the height of the spire ! Blatant nonsense.

Why are you surprised ? Two guys accused of serious crimes , want to speak up.
What is wrong with that.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 14 with 1366 viewsmajorraglan

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:14 - Sep 14 by peenemunde

What is wrong with that.

Why don’t they come over to the UK where they can have a chance to speak and put their case forward at a Court.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:04 - Sep 14 with 1361 viewsLeonWasGod

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:58 - Sep 14 by longlostjack

It’s wonderfully hilarious that they did. Knocks all this “it’s a UK red flag exercise from Porton Down” nonsense on the head in 5 minutes. Superb satire it really is.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:15 - Sep 14 with 1353 viewspeenemunde

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 14 by majorraglan

Why don’t they come over to the UK where they can have a chance to speak and put their case forward at a Court.

What and face a kangaroo court....which will be politically driven, and has already found them guilty.....🤣
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 14 with 1332 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:14 - Sep 14 by peenemunde

What is wrong with that.

Do you believe their explanation for their visit to Salisbury?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:14 - Sep 14 with 1327 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:09 - Sep 14 by pikeypaul

Ha ha ha

So they will send the two suspects over to be questioned given the overwhelming evidence will they?

No I thought not.

The world has caught the Russians out big time.

And all they can do is try to make a comedy out of the whole situation but hey
the terrorist loving lefties here defending them have no shame that has become 100% clear.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 9:10]

Overwhelming evidence?

So far, nothing I've seen would stand up in an impartial court.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 1319 viewspeenemunde

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 14 by Humpty

Do you believe their explanation for their visit to Salisbury?

I don’t believe Putin is behind the attack at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024