Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62883 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 2986 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:50 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

The other option was supposed to be Callen, with an E, auto-correct messed that up, but yeah, we'll see.

Loh, funny that as I looked the word up on my Mac as I typed it to see what would come up. Expecting a typical name history of Gaelic origins I was surprised to see the British crime drama from the 60's and 70's. I think I can just about remember it... Must be from the reruns though, I'm not your age 😉

Women loved him, men wanted to be him. Your boy could do a lot worse, Res.

I’m pretty sure that there’s a Callen (with an E) in Joyce’s Finnegan’s Wake, so Gaelic would sound about right.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:07 - Mar 12 with 2977 viewsKilkennyjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 18:22 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

As I’ve already said on the other thread the FSB had this man in Lubyanka for years, if they wanted him dead then he would be, long since.

I tell you what ought to happen next, love, is a proper forensic investigation into the way the Conservative Party is financed. It’s a nest of corrupt vipers who have imported these problems here.

PM says Russian spy attack was unacceptable attempt to murder on British soil and, as a consequence, she'll be limiting the amount of money the Tories will take from Russian oligarchs to just £800,000 for the next couple of years. ....

Beware of the Risen People

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:11 - Mar 12 with 2972 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:07 - Mar 12 by Kilkennyjack

PM says Russian spy attack was unacceptable attempt to murder on British soil and, as a consequence, she'll be limiting the amount of money the Tories will take from Russian oligarchs to just £800,000 for the next couple of years. ....

Per Minister?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:22 - Mar 12 with 2950 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10660376/850-Chinese-million

The spy who loved me

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:30 - Mar 12 with 2934 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:22 - Mar 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10660376/850-Chinese-million

The spy who loved me

Surprised, Tom?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:47 - Mar 12 with 2917 viewsPrivate_Partz

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:43 - Mar 12 by Kilkennyjack

Is the correct answer !!

Could not agree more Loh.
You are spot on with your analysis as well.

If Putin wanted him dead, he would be dead.

Timing interesting ?
The daughter - as Lisa says, strange ?

Nothing the Maybot will do, and she’d only cock it up.

Yep. I agree with Loh on that as well. I normally only agree with him over musical tastes ;-)
Maybot is rattling the Putin cage to try and show her Party and the elctorate that she is a tough cookie.
I can't see Putin being involved in a plot to kill a former spy who was part of an exchange deal a decade ago. A failed attempt at that ( so far) and then to use nerve gas that can be traced back to Russian military development in the 1970s.
I share the concerns of those who think we may have Russian oligarchs in the U.K. with acces to this killer. A concern that Corbyn has as well despite getting pelters for his comments.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:01 - Mar 13 with 2871 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:47 - Mar 12 by Private_Partz

Yep. I agree with Loh on that as well. I normally only agree with him over musical tastes ;-)
Maybot is rattling the Putin cage to try and show her Party and the elctorate that she is a tough cookie.
I can't see Putin being involved in a plot to kill a former spy who was part of an exchange deal a decade ago. A failed attempt at that ( so far) and then to use nerve gas that can be traced back to Russian military development in the 1970s.
I share the concerns of those who think we may have Russian oligarchs in the U.K. with acces to this killer. A concern that Corbyn has as well despite getting pelters for his comments.

There is no cctv, there have been no arrests, there is a UK bio weapons testing lab 7 miles down the road from the poisoning. The psyop against Russia has been going on for years.
Face facts the West is in military, financial and moral decline approaching communist control given spying on us over all forms of media, email, cctv, etc etc.
This whole Russia thing we have seen from Syria, Libya to Iraq for regime change.

Note how many terror attacks in the UK prior to the election highlighting the fact Corbyn can't keep Britain safe. We killed 2 million in Iraq for Israel and oil. We used Al Qaeda/ISIS in Libya and now Syria. We are up to our ears in it and Russia seems to be stopping our globalist domination regime change agenda. Don't forget the UK banksters own the US fed and will do everything and I mean everything to keep this debt/pro Israel shit going. Russia and China stand in the way. War takes place across any number of areas and the UK is in desperate need.

This is all clearly a false flag terror attack, face it we are losing in Syria. Our foreign policy is all about Israel due to the fact we founded it via our Rothschild banking masters who own the city of London. Tower 7 9/11 no plane hit the thing and it came down by controlled demolition. This is yet more bs to shape public opinion with a cabal thurst for war, don't stand in there way or they'll simply make it up as proven time after time.

The Yanks came out today and said yet again Russia gate is all made up.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 0:04]
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:06 - Mar 13 with 2861 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:01 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

There is no cctv, there have been no arrests, there is a UK bio weapons testing lab 7 miles down the road from the poisoning. The psyop against Russia has been going on for years.
Face facts the West is in military, financial and moral decline approaching communist control given spying on us over all forms of media, email, cctv, etc etc.
This whole Russia thing we have seen from Syria, Libya to Iraq for regime change.

Note how many terror attacks in the UK prior to the election highlighting the fact Corbyn can't keep Britain safe. We killed 2 million in Iraq for Israel and oil. We used Al Qaeda/ISIS in Libya and now Syria. We are up to our ears in it and Russia seems to be stopping our globalist domination regime change agenda. Don't forget the UK banksters own the US fed and will do everything and I mean everything to keep this debt/pro Israel shit going. Russia and China stand in the way. War takes place across any number of areas and the UK is in desperate need.

This is all clearly a false flag terror attack, face it we are losing in Syria. Our foreign policy is all about Israel due to the fact we founded it via our Rothschild banking masters who own the city of London. Tower 7 9/11 no plane hit the thing and it came down by controlled demolition. This is yet more bs to shape public opinion with a cabal thurst for war, don't stand in there way or they'll simply make it up as proven time after time.

Also they gave the daughter a Visa recently in Russia why not kill her there, this is BS.
Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:10 - Mar 13 with 2854 viewsJack_Meoff

Well we're not talking about Brexit for the time being, and BAE shareholders can clink their glasses together that they'll be quids in via the Saudi arms deal, which we've also become distracted from. £45 billion wasn't it? Lovely.

Bill McLaren voice - 'They'll be running like wildebeest in the Yemen tonight, away from the bombs sold to the them by the British government. But the loss of life can be justified in knowing that if we didn't kill them for profit then another country would have stepped in. Sorry, people of Yemen - you were always going to die; we just had to decide who made a profit from your misery.'

I can't be the only person in Britain who believes nothing when our 'leader' stands up in the biggest cesspit in human history (Westminster) and points the finger elsewhere? The media has been ramping up anti Russia rhetoric for at least 12 months. The 'War on Terror' seems to have petered out so it seems we need to concentrate our attention, and fear, toward Russia. The muggles have to always be fearful of someone.

Isn't it great we spent £200 billion recently on Trident? Our potholes and pound shops won't defend themselves.

Keep voting people. You live in a democracy and your government cares about you.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 0:31]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:35 - Mar 13 with 2829 viewsJack_Kass

You forgot the part about the Royal Family being shape shifting lizards

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 00:43 - Mar 13 with 2822 viewsHumpty

The Jews did it Sammy.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 05:20 - Mar 13 with 2762 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:30 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

Surprised, Tom?

Not really Loh

This was the daily mail only a week ago ....for them to say this is quite incredible, their editor will be poisoned next 😀

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5470957/How-London-worlds-cesspit-dirt
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 5:21]

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:20 - Mar 13 with 2736 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:51 - Mar 12 by Kilkennyjack

‘We’ saved them from fascism ?

You would have to be nearly 100 years old if you actually did anything in the previous generations heroics vs Hitler.

‘They’ do send us great footballers like jDg, Bodde, Michu, and Rangel though !!

I didn't personally no, my grandfathers did though.
I grew up (first 10 years anyway) just off a tank park in Germany.
Who do you think my father was ready to fight?
The Jews?

Poor response from you.
Footballers?!
You can't actually argue with anything in my post because it is all fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:12 - Mar 13 with 2699 viewsJack_Meoff

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:20 - Mar 13 by Kerouac

I didn't personally no, my grandfathers did though.
I grew up (first 10 years anyway) just off a tank park in Germany.
Who do you think my father was ready to fight?
The Jews?

Poor response from you.
Footballers?!
You can't actually argue with anything in my post because it is all fact.

Considering Russia was an ally in WW2, who exactly did we ‘save from Communism’, and when? Genuine question.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:31 - Mar 13 with 2662 viewsnierika

^^^ Look at this fück that could have his own show on RT
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:34 - Mar 13 with 2660 viewsnierika

This guy is 3 Youtube videos away from believing the Earth is flat
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:39 - Mar 13 with 2654 viewsWarwickHunt

Do you still have the turquoise tracksuit, Dave?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:55 - Mar 13 with 2634 viewsJack_Meoff

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 09:31 - Mar 13 by nierika

^^^ Look at this fück that could have his own show on RT

I was asking a question, I'm wondering if I missed anything?

Problem?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:43 - Mar 13 with 2592 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:12 - Mar 13 by Jack_Meoff

Considering Russia was an ally in WW2, who exactly did we ‘save from Communism’, and when? Genuine question.

You have been through our school system and need to ask that question? Really?

I couldn't do the subject justice and would spend days writing posts that nobody would read anyway.
Just go and read some History books.

A good starting point, research if the following statements are true;

- Germany, Italy and Greece could have easily gone Communist in the immediate aftermath of WWII. Allied intervention was vital.

- The Soviet army did not liberate the Eastern European nations they came through whilst doing battle with the Germans. Instead they subsumed them into their Communist Empire.

- Without the use of the nuclear bomb in Japan and the stationing of UK and US troops in Germany post WWII, it is likely that Russia would have come for Western Europe.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:56 - Mar 13 with 2580 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:12 - Mar 13 by Jack_Meoff

The Malayan Emergency, Jack.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:39 - Mar 13 with 2560 viewssammylee3

Iraq dossier mk.2 anyone. We killed 2 million in Iraq on alleged WMDs that have never been found, we destroyed Libya the richest country in Africa. Surprisingly we stole the gold from both countries to.

Look at Libya today, slave trading refugee hub as Gaddafi said it would be. Nevermind certain countires NGOs dropping the refugees at Europe's doors. White people not having enough kids see to pay Europe's debts.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 11:39]
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 11:41 - Mar 13 with 2555 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 19:44 - Mar 12 by Kerouac

You mean our European partners we helped to defend in the Cold War, who we first saved from Fascism and then Communism, who were part of NATO but didn't keep their promises on military spend, who are so ungrateful that they want to weaken NATO and build a European military instead, who we asked for support on sanctions against Russia after Litvinenko but said (well Germany anyway) "on your bike"...who despite trying to treat us like a disobedient colony for having the temerity to opt out of their ludicrously flawed Superstate WE STILL OFFER TO PROTECT POST BREXIT.

Them you mean?!

Bunch of ungrateful deluded socialists.
Just like Corbyn.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 19:46]

Here’s a good un

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:20 - Mar 13 with 2531 viewssammylee3

Brave New World
‏

@ClubBayern
Follow Follow @ClubBayern
More
- UN backed terrorists in #EastGhouta/#Syria soon to be destroyed
- #China & #Russia about to complete de-dollarization
- Russian elections in 1 week
- @FIFAWorldCup in less than 100 days

UK Govn't produces nerve agent in PortonDown, just 8 miles from where #Skripal was attacked
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:01 - Mar 13 with 2499 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:20 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Brave New World
‏

@ClubBayern
More

UK Govn't produces nerve agent in PortonDown, just 8 miles from where #Skripal was attacked

Colonel Mustard, in the dining room, with nerve gas.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:03 - Mar 13 with 2497 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:20 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Brave New World
‏

@ClubBayern
More

You are a f*cking beaut, fair play.

Take more water with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024