Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62761 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:22 - Mar 13 with 2099 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:27 - Mar 13 by Ebo

I don't, it is more to do with the fact that a growing number of people are sick to death of religion and have finally woken up to the truth that it causes nothing but trouble.

It's because people are better educated than they were.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:26 - Mar 13 with 2098 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:09 - Mar 13 by Batterseajack

Shouldn't transgender equality and Christianity go hand in hand? Why should these oppose each other in your view? And whats the connection with transgender equality and mass debt? And how is transgender equality a war on white people?

perhaps, but is it best transgender people bring up kids, not in my view. Did the bible encourage a third gender? and I don't recall transgenderism and usury being typically encouraged by the bible or muslim faith.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:28 - Mar 13 with 2087 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:19 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

They are controlling us via vaccines?

Blooming heck, I think you're on to something there.

Which vaccines should we look out for? Are there any in particular? Or just all of them?

The public have a right to know damn it. I bet the Rothschilds know.

And as for transgender people. Waging their war on white people like they are. You can barely leave the house without seeing a battalion of women with suspiciously large Adam's apples and bigger than average hands spying on our every movement. I never realised what they were up to.

I'm going to be a lot more careful in the future after reading your posts.

you are controlled by vaccines if they give your kids autism and your dependent on the government the rest of your life.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:30 - Mar 13 with 2083 viewssammylee3

just for you
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:30 - Mar 13 with 2080 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:28 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

you are controlled by vaccines if they give your kids autism and your dependent on the government the rest of your life.

Yeah but they don't.

Tell me more about this transgender war against white people.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:31 - Mar 13 with 2081 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:22 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

It's because people are better educated than they were.

Our avowedly Christian, historical literary and theatrical firmament being far less cerebral than members of Momentum or Channel 4 comedians?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:33 - Mar 13 with 2076 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:30 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Yeah but they don't.

Tell me more about this transgender war against white people.

where did I say that brain box??? read the post properly
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:33 - Mar 13 with 2075 viewsBatterseajack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:26 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

perhaps, but is it best transgender people bring up kids, not in my view. Did the bible encourage a third gender? and I don't recall transgenderism and usury being typically encouraged by the bible or muslim faith.

Not sure why it has to be one or the other with you? Just because the bible didn't encourage or create a third gender, doesn't mean it shouldn't exist? You might be surprised to know that the bible makes no reference to cars, should that stop us all from driving them.
Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:34 - Mar 13 with 2071 viewslondonlisa2001

Who do you think wrote the Bible Sammy?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:35 - Mar 13 with 2067 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:34 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Who do you think wrote the Bible Sammy?

Must go, what did you think of the Dtap insert Lisa?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:38 - Mar 13 with 2059 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:31 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

Our avowedly Christian, historical literary and theatrical firmament being far less cerebral than members of Momentum or Channel 4 comedians?

Not at all. And that's completely irrelevant.

The reason fewer people are religious is to do with education levels.

There is absolutely no arguing that point Lohengrin.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:40 - Mar 13 with 2059 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:33 - Mar 13 by Batterseajack

Not sure why it has to be one or the other with you? Just because the bible didn't encourage or create a third gender, doesn't mean it shouldn't exist? You might be surprised to know that the bible makes no reference to cars, should that stop us all from driving them.

but why is it constantly promoted, on every media outlet?? No one cared years ago people don't care if your LGBT , still no one does but why the constant attention??
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 2052 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:35 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Must go, what did you think of the Dtap insert Lisa?

I think it is what it says.

It says that those things have been reported (self reported) after taking the drug and that there has been absolutely no causal effect proven.

Can you see something different there? Or don't you understand what it says?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:43 - Mar 13 with 2048 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:54 - Mar 13 by Highjack

Strongman? The guy is five foot five ffs.

Have you seen him wrestling a bear? In his pants?

I wouldn't f*ck with him.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:43 - Mar 13 with 2048 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Any way

Did Putin do it

I reckon he’ll say “het”

Bet he didn’t sleep last night 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:44 - Mar 13 with 2048 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:38 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Not at all. And that's completely irrelevant.

The reason fewer people are religious is to do with education levels.

There is absolutely no arguing that point Lohengrin.

You’ve not had too many conversations with youngsters in this neck of the woods lately, I take it?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:44 - Mar 13 with 2046 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:40 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

but why is it constantly promoted, on every media outlet?? No one cared years ago people don't care if your LGBT , still no one does but why the constant attention??

Where is it promoted?

Do you mean shown on TV ?

What you are actually saying is no one cared when it was all kept behind closed doors and no one ever mentioned it or tried to get any equality.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:46 - Mar 13 with 2037 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:44 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

You’ve not had too many conversations with youngsters in this neck of the woods lately, I take it?

Are you trying to say they aren't educated?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:49 - Mar 13 with 2027 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:44 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Where is it promoted?

Do you mean shown on TV ?

What you are actually saying is no one cared when it was all kept behind closed doors and no one ever mentioned it or tried to get any equality.

accross all media platforms daily. LGBT have always had equality in my view except we didn't have to hear about it every three minutes.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:49 - Mar 13 with 2023 viewssherpajacob

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:33 - Mar 13 by Batterseajack

you're obviously not a biblical scholar.

Moses came down from the mountain in a triumph.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:52 - Mar 13 with 2011 viewsLohengrin

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:46 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Are you trying to say they aren't educated?

Not in the round, no. They seem to be taught in blinkers, trotting down a narrow corridor with the sole aim of tackling exam questions. Anything and everything outside of that is a complete mystery to most of them, and I’m talking about the brighter kids.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:52 - Mar 13 with 2011 viewsJack_Meoff

We really should have paid attention to the parts that mentioned usury, n fairness.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:54 - Mar 13 with 2002 viewslondonlisa2001

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:49 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

accross all media platforms daily. LGBT have always had equality in my view except we didn't have to hear about it every three minutes.

What do you mean by promoted?

Do you mean there are adverts on every media platform every day saying:

'bored of being a man? Then become a woman! You're worth it!'

And:

'Are you feeling your life is a bit dull? Liven things up by sleeping with another man'

Or do you just mean that there are gay or transgender people included in programmes and advertising?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:55 - Mar 13 with 2000 viewsBatterseajack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:40 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

What you mean people didn't care? It wasn't that long ago people people were chemically castrated in this country for being a woofta. 21 out of the 28 commonwealth countries still criminalize homosexuality. People only care about or promote it to raise awareness of the injustices.

Still though, i'm no closer to understanding why the raising awareness of LGBT issues is at odds with Christianity, or to is to blame for the demise of Christianity in this country.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:57 - Mar 13 with 1995 viewsJack_Kass

Are we just throwing as many crackpot theories as we can into one thread?

The moon landings were fake

The world is flat

Marty Mcfly predicted 9/11

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024