Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62759 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:27 - Mar 13 with 2528 viewsexiledclaseboy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:23 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

I can't be the only one (I know i'm not, but this is how these posts start), who reads this site and literally shake my head in disbelief in what i'm reading.

The worrying part is, that i truly believe some of these posters actually believe what they are typing.

Astonishing stuff, but great reading nevertheless.

I stopped shaking my head some time ago and now I just laugh and think “here we go again”. There’s nothing new under the internet sun these days.

Poll: Tory leader

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 2520 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:17 - Mar 13 by Jack_Meoff

That's an interesting development tom.

Thing is, despite no actual concrete evidence we had trial by media today. See the shrieking headlines of the press? Fack my eyes pinkwardly. Incredible.

And baying from both sides of the House of Parliament, we all know what happened the last time they were at it.

100 days before the World Cup putin kills an agent he could have killed years ago .

Hang on he hasn’t even died yet !!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:31 - Mar 13 with 2514 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:06 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Warwick fook all to say on any subject bar insults , d1ck head ...

Never enter into a serious discussion with someone who is obviously clinically fûcking insane.

Now fück off back to your ludicrous little world, you colossal fûcking trumpet.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:44 - Mar 13 with 2480 viewsGowerjack

Thread of the year so far.

I paticuarly enjoyed the assertion that Marty McFly predicted 9/11.

Here's a question?

If the Evil Empire wanted this pair dead why not simply shoot or stab them ?

Why fail to do them in by using fûcking nerve gas?

Answers on a post card to Gowerjack Towers Rhossili.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 2469 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:44 - Mar 13 by Gowerjack

Here's a question?

Nerve gas was made only 6 miles away mun 😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 2439 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:07 - Mar 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

It wasn’t bad up until vaccines 😀

Well I thought so anyway

Ok look at vaccine industry growth and link to autism growth. Vaccines record high autism record high
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:04 - Mar 13 with 2434 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 20:31 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Never enter into a serious discussion with someone who is obviously clinically fûcking insane.

Now fück off back to your ludicrous little world, you colossal fûcking trumpet.

Listen to him Mr no opinion. Hunt by name hunt by nature
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:17 - Mar 13 with 2420 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:04 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Listen to him Mr no opinion. Hunt by name hunt by nature

You what? Hunt by nature?

You're spectacularly fûcking dim aren't you, Dave?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 21:17]
Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:24 - Mar 13 with 2405 viewsKilkennyjack

I think Lisa is right about the daughter being the real target.

Botched job = mob, not Putins professionals.

Gove and Boris have emboldened the Russian bear.
Putin luvs Brexit, well done feckwits 👍

Beware of the Risen People

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:32 - Mar 13 with 2383 viewsJack_Kass

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:02 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Ok look at vaccine industry growth and link to autism growth. Vaccines record high autism record high

Aye nothing to do with increased medical undetstanding, combined with more people being diagnosed

Not just being told they were, and i quote , 'wrong uns'

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:36 - Mar 13 with 2371 viewslonglostjack

Here's a question?

Russians are good at chess. One motive for such a public "botch" job could be that Putin knows that it might lead to division in the West as to what the response should be.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 2342 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:32 - Mar 13 by Jack_Kass

Aye nothing to do with increased medical undetstanding, combined with more people being diagnosed

Not just being told they were, and i quote , 'wrong uns'

Strange how there covering there arses with " vaccines may cause autism" in the vaccine notes though ;)
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:55 - Mar 13 with 2327 viewsJack_Kass

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:50 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

Strange how there covering there arses with " vaccines may cause autism" in the vaccine notes though ;)

Who is? Where is it from?

Most likely American, the most litigious country in the world where they will put anything on packaging to allievate a 0.0001% risk.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 21:57]

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:03 - Mar 13 with 2314 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:50 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

The PM has a test tube marked Russia did it.
In her words " likely did it" lol. No arrests with 220 witnesses, no cctv, no real motive. The Russians gave the daughter a visa to be poisoned in the UK instead
Of doing it in the motherland.

Giving someone nerve gas without poisoning yourself would be rather difficult on a park bench and no mention he worked at Porton Down from time to time. Iraq dossier mk. 2 for sure... How many false flags have we seen in Syria blaming Russia. Must save Israel and our Al Qaeda/Isis proxy army in Eastern Ghouta.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:04 - Mar 13 with 2307 viewsJack_Kass

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 21:55 - Mar 13 by Jack_Kass

Who is? Where is it from?

Most likely American, the most litigious country in the world where they will put anything on packaging to allievate a 0.0001% risk.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 21:57]

'As these symptoms are reported voluntarily, the population size is uncertain, and as such as no proven relationship to this vaccine'

Cockgobbler.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:07 - Mar 13 with 2302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Most conspiracy theories are relatively harmless bollocks. The anti-vaccine movement is genuinely dangerous though. It kills people.

Poll: Tory leader

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:14 - Mar 13 with 2275 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:03 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

In her words " likely did it" lol. No arrests with 220 witnesses, no cctv, no real motive. The Russians gave the daughter a visa to be poisoned in the UK instead

Giving someone nerve gas without poisoning yourself would be rather difficult on a park bench and no mention he worked at Porton Down from time to time. Iraq dossier mk. 2 for sure... How many false flags have we seen in Syria blaming Russia. Must save Israel and our Al Qaeda/Isis proxy army in Eastern Ghouta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:14 - Mar 13 with 2276 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:07 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Most conspiracy theories are relatively harmless bollocks. The anti-vaccine movement is genuinely dangerous though. It kills people.

The Tories leading us to WW3 for an old Russian agent
Using Iraq like evidence we are dooooomed.... https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-13/russia-threatens-uk-one-does-not-give-
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:26 - Mar 13 with 2256 viewssherpajacob

Here's a question?

"I paticuarly enjoyed the assertion that Marty McFly predicted 9/11."

He didn't predict it, he travelled forward to 2015 in BTTF2 so would have known it had happened.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:36 - Mar 13 with 2245 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Smallpox and polio eradicated since vacines were made for both diseases. Must be coincidence.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:52 - Mar 13 with 2216 viewsHumpty

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:36 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

Smallpox and polio eradicated since vacines were made for both diseases. Must be coincidence.

Polio hasn't been eradicated.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:58 - Mar 13 with 2211 viewsmax936

Here's another for the conspiracy theorists.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-

Probably natural causes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 01:04 - Mar 14 with 2156 viewstheloneranger

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:03 - Mar 13 by sammylee3

The assassin takes the antidote first, before administering the nerve gas

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 01:18 - Mar 14 with 2142 viewstheloneranger

"Novichok inventor says hundreds could be at risk for years"

https://news.sky.com/story/spy-poisoning-novichok-inventor-says-hundreds-could-b

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 05:25 - Mar 14 with 2100 viewsMo_Wives

We've hit peak planet swans.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024