Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK 17:20 - Mar 12 with 62898 viewswestwalesed

Extraordinary statement by Mrs May and also quite scary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43377856

She has essentially said that the Russian Government is "highly likely" to have carried out a Chemical Attack on the United Kingdom, using a "military grade nerve agent" developed by the Russian Military and threatening hundreds of British Citizens. This is incredibly worrying.

On another note, Mr Corbyn in his response attempted to conflate donations from Russian Oligarchs to the Conservative Party with this act. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 17:22]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:28 - Mar 14 with 3231 viewsfelixstowe_jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:52 - Mar 13 by Humpty

Polio hasn't been eradicated.

It has in all countries that have a vaccination programme.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:28 - Mar 14 with 3231 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 05:25 - Mar 14 by Mo_Wives

We've hit peak planet swans.

Novichok was taken from Eastern europe in the 80's under rules governing chemical weapons. Porton Down 7 miles away 😉
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:31 - Mar 14 with 3221 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 01:04 - Mar 14 by theloneranger

The assassin takes the antidote first, before administering the nerve gas

Sammy's dumber than a bag of spanners.

Hugely entertaining though.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:39 - Mar 14 with 3201 viewssammylee3

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:31 - Mar 14 by WarwickHunt

Sammy's dumber than a bag of spanners.

Hugely entertaining though.

The Hunt with more insults zzzzzz
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:47 - Mar 14 with 3189 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:39 - Mar 14 by sammylee3

The Hunt with more insults zzzzzz

Hello, Dave.

Keep 'em coming. We need more comedy on here.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:12 - Mar 14 with 3174 viewssammylee3

Stop shadowing me @unt you weirdo
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:15 - Mar 14 with 3167 viewswaynekerr55

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:57 - Mar 13 by Jack_Kass

Are we just throwing as many crackpot theories as we can into one thread?

The moon landings were fake

The world is flat

Marty Mcfly predicted 9/11

Marty McFly? Didn't they merge with Busted?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:43 - Mar 14 with 3142 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:12 - Mar 14 by sammylee3

Stop shadowing me @unt you weirdo

Insults, Dave! Insults!

You're calling somebody a weirdo????

Edit: I'm not your fücking aunt, you silly cûnt.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 10:40]
Login to get fewer ads

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 08:52 - Mar 14 with 3137 viewsMo_Wives

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 07:28 - Mar 14 by sammylee3

Novichok was taken from Eastern europe in the 80's under rules governing chemical weapons. Porton Down 7 miles away 😉

I'm not saying you're right or wrong my friend. FWIW, I fell arse over tit down the same rabbit hole you appear to be tumbling down. I believe there are nuggets of truth in things you say/believe.
I then use to run around shouting things like "It's the JEEEEEEWWWWWSS, they're putting shekels in the water supply"
I became a pain in the arse, tbh. I then believed the illuminati were conspiring for me to lose friends.
I've now got to the point where I use my REAL EYES to see their REAL LIES and now I REALISE that conspiracy theories are themselves a conspiracy to uproot the old ways and introduce a New World Order.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:08 - Mar 14 with 3092 viewstheloneranger

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:58 - Mar 13 by max936

Here's another for the conspiracy theorists.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-

Probably natural causes.

He was found strangled.

They reckon it could be "self inflicted"

Plus they reckon the nerve agent was smeared on the door handles of the father and daughter's car.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:59 - Mar 14 with 3040 viewsPrivate_Partz

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 10:08 - Mar 14 by theloneranger

He was found strangled.

They reckon it could be "self inflicted"

Plus they reckon the nerve agent was smeared on the door handles of the father and daughter's car.

So the Salisbury attempt could be one of two things.
1. Putin doing what Russians have done for years and killing off the odd spy. Unsuccessfully this time...so far.
2. Unsavoury Russians in this Country with access to the nerve gas.

The latest death however could be 1 or 2 above or
3.Putin telling the Maybot to eff off I can do what I like or
4. Death by natural causes..

There is money to be made with this anti Russian stance. Our arms exports could increase as we sell to our anti Russian mates and Trident will be back on the table with gusto.

Putin can hardly be described as a bastion of democracy but I think it is quite reasonable to ask to see the evidence in the first instance.
We would be demanding our own investigation if the boot was on the other foot.
The evidence that these are Russian backed initiatives seems pretty flimsy at the moment and surely a joint investigation should be the way forward.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:15 - Mar 14 with 3020 viewscontroversial_jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 22:36 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

Smallpox and polio eradicated since vacines were made for both diseases. Must be coincidence.

They were controlled by increased living standards, better hygiene, sanitation, clean water, diet etc, vaccinations hardly had an impact when they were introduced, in fact many died initially when the Polio vaccine was introduced
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:16 - Mar 14 with 3017 viewsNeath_Jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 12:59 - Mar 14 by Private_Partz

1. Putin doing what Russians have done for years and killing off the odd spy. Unsuccessfully this time...so far.

There is money to be made with this anti Russian stance. Our arms exports could increase as we sell to our anti Russian mates and Trident will be back on the table with gusto.

Putin can hardly be described as a bastion of democracy but I think it is quite reasonable to ask to see the evidence in the first instance.
The evidence that these are Russian backed initiatives seems pretty flimsy at the moment and surely a joint investigation should be the way forward.

So, following on from their act of terror/war, hurting hundreds of uk citizens in the uk, are we at war with the ruskies yet? Surely the deadline has passed now?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:26 - Mar 14 with 3008 viewscontroversial_jack

This has come at the right time for Calamity May, however it won't be another Falklands
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:33 - Mar 14 with 3000 viewsJack_Meoff

Away you with your sense, reasoning, objectivity and perspective. You have no place on this thread.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:26 - Mar 14 with 2963 viewssammylee3

Could the British be doing it as a continuing psyop against Russia very similar to the run up to Iraq. Same neocon news media, same war mongering parrots, same crap evidence. Again why not kill her in Russia and whats the motive given the world cup and election do they need the bad publicity??

What do we have at the moment no arrests, no cctv, some bio weapons we got in the 80's and a jam jar saying Russia did it ..........honest.

It will be used to take us to war at some point given the bankrupt west needs to hide its finances under the carpet and save our Israel project given its location to a shia muslim majority living next door. The globalists want the war and their one world government and currency coupled with continuing undermining of religion/gender.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 15:41]
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:10 - Mar 14 with 2920 viewsunion_jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 13:16 - Mar 14 by Neath_Jack

So, following on from their act of terror/war, hurting hundreds of uk citizens in the uk, are we at war with the ruskies yet? Surely the deadline has passed now?

It's worse! We're not sending any royals to the World Cup.

Atrocious. What will the Russians think.

Personally, we should pull the team out. No jokes about self imposed expulsion after the group rounds!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:30 - Mar 14 with 2897 viewsWarwickHunt

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 14:26 - Mar 14 by sammylee3

Could the British be doing it as a continuing psyop against Russia very similar to the run up to Iraq. Same neocon news media, same war mongering parrots, same crap evidence. Again why not kill her in Russia and whats the motive given the world cup and election do they need the bad publicity??

What do we have at the moment no arrests, no cctv, some bio weapons we got in the 80's and a jam jar saying Russia did it ..........honest.

It will be used to take us to war at some point given the bankrupt west needs to hide its finances under the carpet and save our Israel project given its location to a shia muslim majority living next door. The globalists want the war and their one world government and currency coupled with continuing undermining of religion/gender.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 15:41]

What's a psyop op, Dave?
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:51 - Mar 14 with 2882 viewspencoedjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:31 - Mar 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’d have thought that part of a job description for being a spy is you might get assassinated?

Without reading 9 pages I bet many don't agree with you ..... I do 100%

If you want to sell Russian secrets you know whats coming for you & your family.
PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:52 - Mar 14 with 2881 viewsKilkennyjack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:10 - Mar 14 by union_jack

Personally, we should pull the team out. No jokes about self imposed expulsion after the group rounds!

Our team is already out pal.

Beware of the Risen People

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 2872 viewsunion_jack

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:52 - Mar 14 by Kilkennyjack

Our team is already out pal.

Sorry, yes. Ireland didn't qualify did they?😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 16:13 - Mar 14 with 2858 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 15:10 - Mar 14 by union_jack

Putin : What are the British going to do?
KGB: The Royal Family are not coming to the World Cup
Putin: That worked then

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:34 - Mar 14 with 2816 viewstrampie

What side are Labour and the Cons on, Russia or the British peoples side ?, both Labour and the Cons seem to be on Russia's side.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 18:17]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:35 - Mar 14 with 2809 viewsKerouac

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:34 - Mar 14 by trampie

What side are Labour and the Cons on, Russia or the British peoples side ?, both Labour and the Cons seem to be on Russia's side.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 18:17]

We all know whose side you're on you massive plum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:36 - Mar 14 with 2807 viewstrampie

PM Statement on Chemical Attack in the UK on 17:35 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

We all know whose side you're on you massive plum.

I'm on the side of the home team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024