Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be not deceived: God is not mocked... 20:20 - Mar 12 with 3979 viewsLohengrin

When a handful of communist cretins turn up to disrupt a prayer rally with their illiterate gibberish little did they know that The Lord would be on hand to pronounce His judgement at 1:30

Behold! The Lord is about to come from His place and punish the iniquitous...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 20:48 - Mar 12 with 2496 viewsDr_Winston

You'd think the Lord God Almighty, Creator of the Universe would drive a nicer car. Maybe a Jag or at least a top end BMW.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 20:55 - Mar 12 with 2480 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 20:48 - Mar 12 by Dr_Winston

You'd think the Lord God Almighty, Creator of the Universe would drive a nicer car. Maybe a Jag or at least a top end BMW.

He may be vengeful but he’s not boastful, Doc.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:00 - Mar 12 with 2468 viewsLord_Bony

Nasty knock that,fractured pelvis at least.

Lucky she wasn't killed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:02 - Mar 12 with 2449 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:00 - Mar 12 by Lord_Bony

Lucky she wasn't killed.

I wouldn’t have posted it up if he/she had been, m’Lud.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:05 - Mar 12 with 2440 viewsAnotherJohn

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 20:48 - Mar 12 by Dr_Winston

It was almost a Beamer.
Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:48 - Mar 12 with 2380 viewsBrynmill_Jack

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antifa

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:51 - Mar 12 with 2370 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:48 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antifa

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/roadkill

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:56 - Mar 12 with 2356 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:51 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/roadkill

So anyone against fascism is a commie ? Even clergy? God wasn't mocked by Hitler either mate in the end.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:06 - Mar 12 with 2334 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:56 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

So anyone against fascism is a commie ? Even clergy? God wasn't mocked by Hitler either mate in the end.

Fascism? They were black and Hispanic evangelicals, Bryn.

Communists? Well, yes. Listen to what Bulgarin with the bull-horn is saying, mun. It’s horse’s mouth time, old boy.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:17 - Mar 12 with 2316 viewsEbo

There is no god. Both sides are clowns.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:20 - Mar 12 with 2307 viewsLeonWasGod

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:00 - Mar 12 by Lord_Bony

Lucky she wasn't killed.

Good for scoring a point on an internet forum though. What with people celebrating Gylfi's injury I see this place is as classy as ever
Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:21 - Mar 12 with 2304 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:17 - Mar 12 by Ebo

There is no god. Both sides are clowns.

As someone who dresses politically to the left, Eb, these howlers must make your toes curl in the same way the EDL and Britain First make me cringe.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:29 - Mar 12 with 2289 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ah ha. Back on the old You Tubes again Loh. Had a quick look. There are loads of clips from both sides saying 'we won the argument'.
Like I always say there a nutters at the extreme whichever way you turn. Be it Left Or Right and one as bad as the other.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:33 - Mar 12 with 2279 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:29 - Mar 12 by Private_Partz

Ah ha. Back on the old You Tubes again Loh. Had a quick look. There are loads of clips from both sides saying 'we won the argument'.
Like I always say there a nutters at the extreme whichever way you turn. Be it Left Or Right and one as bad as the other.

You think evangelicals are extremists, Partz?

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:35 - Mar 12 with 2275 viewsEbo

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:33 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

You think evangelicals are extremists, Partz?

A group that pushes beliefs onto individuals against their will could be classed as extremism Loh.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:41 - Mar 12 with 2268 viewsBrynCartwright

Do you actually believe in sky pixies Loh, or is this just irony?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:48 - Mar 12 with 2265 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:35 - Mar 12 by Ebo

A group that pushes beliefs onto individuals against their will could be classed as extremism Loh.

They don’t do that though, Eb. They tend to smile, dance and sing a lot.

Not everybody’s cup of tea, granted. Way too happy clappy for me, but they aren’t wrong ‘uns.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:49 - Mar 12 with 2261 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:41 - Mar 12 by BrynCartwright

Do you actually believe in sky pixies Loh, or is this just irony?

Not in sky pixies, no.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 23:08 - Mar 12 with 2234 viewsEbo

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 22:48 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

They don’t do that though, Eb. They tend to smile, dance and sing a lot.

Not everybody’s cup of tea, granted. Way too happy clappy for me, but they aren’t wrong ‘uns.

Most Fridays there are some really pushy god botherers in town who with the aid of a cheap microphone, proclaim all manner of fire, brimstone and all round nastiness. One Friday, a small group of Hare Krishna devotees rocked up, just dancing and singing. Guess who the people ignored?

The god botherers got a bit arsey and started verbally attacking the Krishnas calling them demons etc... It was rather all amusing to watch it unfold. They soon packed up and left leaving to the strains of an exuberantly sung Hare Kirishna mantra and a pretty much bouncing and dancing Oxford-street.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 23:15 - Mar 12 with 2218 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 23:08 - Mar 12 by Ebo

Most Fridays there are some really pushy god botherers in town who with the aid of a cheap microphone, proclaim all manner of fire, brimstone and all round nastiness. One Friday, a small group of Hare Krishna devotees rocked up, just dancing and singing. Guess who the people ignored?

The god botherers got a bit arsey and started verbally attacking the Krishnas calling them demons etc... It was rather all amusing to watch it unfold. They soon packed up and left leaving to the strains of an exuberantly sung Hare Kirishna mantra and a pretty much bouncing and dancing Oxford-street.

Ha! I’d have enjoyed watching that.

Nothing ‘bad’ sounds like this, Eb...

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 07:44 - Mar 13 with 2080 viewsWarwickHunt

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:02 - Mar 12 by Lohengrin

I wouldn’t have posted it up if he/she had been, m’Lud.

Snowflake.
Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 09:39 - Mar 13 with 1988 viewsnierika

Amazing this sensationalized RT bullshit that is simply designed to divide people is being gobbled up in Wales - well done!
Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 09:59 - Mar 13 with 1956 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 09:39 - Mar 13 by nierika

Amazing this sensationalized RT bullshit that is simply designed to divide people is being gobbled up in Wales - well done!

“...sensationalised RT bullshit...”

I just thought it was a comical example of reds knowing their Gramsci but not their Green Cross Code.

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 10:03 - Mar 13 with 1948 viewsLohengrin

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 07:44 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Snowflake.

Brynmill reckons this was me out and about last week...

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 10:53 - Mar 13 with 1906 viewsMo_Wives

Be not deceived: God is not mocked... on 21:56 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

They're not against fascism. They are fascism. They may not realise it because they're also idiots. But make no mistake they are fascists.

They want more and more government control over business. (whether to save the environment, minorities or the poor)

They are radical authoritarians who use force to suppress opposition and are against free speech.

They even dress all in black, ffs.

The only thing they're not is nationalists.

Denying reality seems to be a trait of the far left these days...
I am a man but I identify as a woman
I am a woman but I identify as a man
I am a fascist but I identify as an anti-fascist.
Don't be fooled by their little switcheroo.

And Lohengrin is right about them parroting Communism...Communism and Fascism are the bastard siblings of the same rotten womb. Mussolini was a Communist before realising Communism is retarded and doesn't work. So he adjusted his beliefs from 'government owning the means of production' to 'government controlling the means of production'. People get confused because they spend all their time fighting each other. But just like the Catholics and Protestants they bow down to the same God.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024