Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left 10:35 - Mar 13 with 18894 viewsSTID2017

Whilst the PL is the most important, I can't understand why this hasn't sold out yet.
Should be a great game and a piece of modern history
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry ..."
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:22 - Mar 13 with 2203 viewslonglostjack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 15:19 - Mar 13 by Swanjaxs

When did we beat Spurs??? 🤔

6th September 1978 at WHL - Ardiles who? Hoddle who?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:40 - Mar 13 with 2169 viewsoldcob

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 11:01 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Ayew's injury will have made it an unwinable game for some.

Ayew injured? Which one?
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:43 - Mar 13 with 2154 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:22 - Mar 13 by longlostjack

6th September 1978 at WHL - Ardiles who? Hoddle who?

This can’t be right, still tickets left for such a big game? Can’t sell 16000 tickets can ya? We all know the biggest club in Wales forget the premier league bollox which as we all know is a load of guff fuelled by the dollar. What about the 8000 waiting for STickets? Oh....oh hang on.............

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:58 - Mar 13 with 2113 viewsJackflack

I love it when there’s people moaning that we haven’t sold out. Why don’t you wait until matchdsy before fking moaning about something prematurely?
Anything for a moan ffs

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:00 - Mar 13 with 2107 views34dfgdf54

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:43 - Mar 13 by byron

This can’t be right, still tickets left for such a big game? Can’t sell 16000 tickets can ya? We all know the biggest club in Wales forget the premier league bollox which as we all know is a load of guff fuelled by the dollar. What about the 8000 waiting for STickets? Oh....oh hang on.............

Premier League B0llocks

Don’t you recall all dancing around waving your Red scarves last time you got here?

We are not a big club though, never claimed to be, but nor are Cardiff so say nothing is best surely?
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:01 - Mar 13 with 2101 viewsDarran

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:58 - Mar 13 by Jackflack

I love it when there’s people moaning that we haven’t sold out. Why don’t you wait until matchdsy before fking moaning about something prematurely?
Anything for a moan ffs

Spot on.

All it is on here at the moment is one moaning prick after another.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:02 - Mar 13 with 2105 viewsSwanjaxs

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:00 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Premier League B0llocks

Don’t you recall all dancing around waving your Red scarves last time you got here?

We are not a big club though, never claimed to be, but nor are Cardiff so say nothing is best surely?

Bigger than Barca mind 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:05 - Mar 13 with 2095 views34dfgdf54

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:02 - Mar 13 by Swanjaxs

Bigger than Barca mind 😂😂

Honestly it’s frightening how thick they are.
Login to get fewer ads

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:40 - Mar 13 with 2049 viewsPhil_S

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:58 - Mar 13 by Jackflack

Anything for a moan ffs

Exactly and all it serves to do is to give people the chance to moan about people moaning...
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:45 - Mar 13 with 2047 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:05 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Honestly it’s frightening how thick they are.

Stupid but still sell out fa cup games live on tv, 28000 home fans, can you muster half that despite being a huge premier league club? Come on, anyone would think the liberty is full of egg fans or something, being as there is eggby on that day.

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:58 - Mar 13 with 2019 viewslondonlisa2001

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:45 - Mar 13 by byron

Stupid but still sell out fa cup games live on tv, 28000 home fans, can you muster half that despite being a huge premier league club? Come on, anyone would think the liberty is full of egg fans or something, being as there is eggby on that day.

How are your sales going for the quarter finals Byron? Who've you got? I didn't see.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:06 - Mar 13 with 1986 viewsraynor94

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:01 - Mar 13 by Darran

Spot on.

All it is on here at the moment is one moaning prick after another.

Exactly, the op is the biggest drama queen to have posted on here for many a year!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:14 - Mar 13 with 1953 viewsSwanjaxs

Yes and you even managed to open up that second tier of that stand of yours full of red seats 👏 been a while since you did that aye 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:22 - Mar 13 with 1926 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:58 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

How are your sales going for the quarter finals Byron? Who've you got? I didn't see.

Going alright ta

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:24 - Mar 13 with 1920 viewssainthelens

Whoopy fckn do, all you have to knock us with is....we got more fans than you. So do half the other sleeping giants in the championship. All that matters is recent history/ what's been achieved. Sadly you bute, you have literally no argument.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:42 - Mar 13 with 1873 viewsAguycalledJack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:22 - Mar 13 by byron

Going alright ta

Middlesbrough in red?
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:42 - Mar 13 with 1873 viewsOldjack

Only a few in the south left i believe

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:52 - Mar 13 with 1857 viewsbuilthjack

Your biggest game of the season. Your cup final.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:53 - Mar 13 with 1856 viewsmonmouth

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:24 - Mar 13 by sainthelens

Whoopy fckn do, all you have to knock us with is....we got more fans than you. So do half the other sleeping giants in the championship. All that matters is recent history/ what's been achieved. Sadly you bute, you have literally no argument.

They are a sleeping Pygmy.

They always miss the point that we never claimed to be big, but they did, and many like still believe it because they are deluded halfwits. Both clubs are extraordinarily similar in size. Small to middling with success.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:59 - Mar 13 with 1840 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:52 - Mar 13 by builthjack

Your biggest game of the season. Your cup final.

Likewise yours in this Saturday isn’t it?

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 19:04 - Mar 13 with 1826 viewsthornabyswan

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:59 - Mar 13 by byron

Likewise yours in this Saturday isn’t it?

Can't decide whether to watch Champions league or lower league tonight.
Decisions eh

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 19:17 - Mar 13 with 1797 viewsBillyChong

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 16:43 - Mar 13 by byron

Thing is it’s our third fixture against spurs this season, probably more than most Cardiff fans have seen their team play Spurs in their lifetime. We’ve probably played them more times in the last 7/8 years than Cardiff have in the last 50 years. Not really surprising that it hasn’t sold out yet, it’s not that a massive deal to us anymore. Whilst Cardiff fans would give their last Clark’s pie for a game like this, it’s not even in the top ten biggest games of this season to us.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 20:17 - Mar 13 with 1706 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 19:04 - Mar 13 by thornabyswan

Can't decide whether to watch Champions league or lower league tonight.
Decisions eh

Said like you’ve been up there as long as arsenal. Never went to the vetch did you?

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 20:37 - Mar 13 with 1669 viewsAl_Bundy

They can't even fill the away end at Brentford just a couple of hours up the road so not sure what they are on this thread bleating about.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 20:39 - Mar 13 with 1666 viewsSTID2017

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:06 - Mar 13 by raynor94

Exactly, the op is the biggest drama queen to have posted on here for many a year!

All I said was that I'm surprised there are still so many seats left.
How is that being a drama queen ?
Not moaning - just stating facts.
If you had bothered to read past the first line I said :
"Should be a great game and a piece of modern history
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry ..."
COYS "
How is that moaning ?
I would say you are the strangest poster, who just posts negatively on other's posts for the sake of it - however that honour believes to the Res.
You do come a very close second though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024