Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left 10:35 - Mar 13 with 18901 viewsSTID2017

Whilst the PL is the most important, I can't understand why this hasn't sold out yet.
Should be a great game and a piece of modern history
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry ..."
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 19:19 - Mar 16 with 2589 viewsAl_Bundy

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:16 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Definitely one of ours on a WUM I reckon

Bluey Bryon... he' s one of our own !! Lol
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 20:31 - Mar 16 with 2476 viewsTNT

byron, why is there more chance of seeing a nipple in The Daily Express (John Cooper Clarke), than a cardiff city top in the city of cardiff?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:58 - Mar 16 with 2365 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:07 - Mar 16 by byron

I’ve been led to believe by some jack colleagues that you had thousands just wait8ng to be able to get a glimpse of the star studded team, yet a big game is upon us, noth8ng to do with the premier league and you are struggerling to sell out, which just seems a little odd. I mean we sold almost 30,000 home tickets for a meaningless round 4 game was it? I would have thought a club of your stature could muster at least half that. I always thought we were similar sized. Are we?

1) these waiting lists for season tickets do not exist, maybe for families who want to sit all together yes, but ive known people pick up seasons tickets whenever they want without 'queueing' during the summer season ticket sales. Albeit sat alone.
2)Man city are like the Brazil of old, they draw a crowd, especially when you aren't going to see them twice this season in the league.
3) we have sold well over 15l for the game tomorrow. It will be a sell out, so again irrelevant thread.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 23:01 - Mar 16 with 2359 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 19:19 - Mar 16 by Al_Bundy

Bluey Bryon... he' s one of our own !! Lol

Yea he has proper let his mask slip on this thread

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 23:19 - Mar 16 with 2325 viewslonglostjack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 20:31 - Mar 16 by TNT

byron, why is there more chance of seeing a nipple in The Daily Express (John Cooper Clarke), than a cardiff city top in the city of cardiff?

You see the odd shrunken one on a fat beer gut in Abergavenny occasionally. Rare sight these days though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 02:41 - Mar 17 with 2231 viewsDJack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:16 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Definitely one of ours on a WUM I reckon

Monny, for a clever bloke you can be occasionally very blind... he is a Dunning-Kruger vermin poster.

You, however, are still great , if not imperfect...Now savage him!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 07:05 - Mar 17 with 2171 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:07 - Mar 16 by byron

I’ve been led to believe by some jack colleagues that you had thousands just wait8ng to be able to get a glimpse of the star studded team, yet a big game is upon us, noth8ng to do with the premier league and you are struggerling to sell out, which just seems a little odd. I mean we sold almost 30,000 home tickets for a meaningless round 4 game was it? I would have thought a club of your stature could muster at least half that. I always thought we were similar sized. Are we?

Hardly meaningless it was your was your only game against a PL side in the last 4 years so a huge attraction for the Cardiff City plastics and an opportunity to measure Cardiff against THE best side in England. No doubt boosted 5,000 officially allocated to Man City and numerous tickets bought by local Man City fans.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 07:19 - Mar 17 with 2151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 07:05 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

Hardly meaningless it was your was your only game against a PL side in the last 4 years so a huge attraction for the Cardiff City plastics and an opportunity to measure Cardiff against THE best side in England. No doubt boosted 5,000 officially allocated to Man City and numerous tickets bought by local Man City fans.

Well said. They'll all come out of the woodwork again when they go up at the end of this season. Big loyal fanbase my @rse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:09 - Mar 17 with 2105 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 07:05 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

I wouldn’t say a game v a premier league club has so much appeal, depends which. You can hardly say a game v Watford, Burnley, bornmouth, Leicester, hudds, bla or palace is a big draw. Half of them have spent more time in league 1. Spurs aren’t as big a draw as Man City are they? Seems like new money does talk. I’m struggerling to recall who came down last season from the sunshine league? Sunderland? I dont think fans were queuing up to see a premier league club this year were they?
Half the clubs in the championship are way bigger than some in the PL.

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:11 - Mar 17 with 2100 viewsDewi1jack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:41 - Mar 15 by Al_Bundy

This Byron chap is reeling you all in ...

Isn't he just.

A no- mark tw@ who struggles to wind up a kitchen egg timer, has loads replying to him

B'stard is probably a Swans seasie holder anyway.
Just having a giggle, because he must spend more time on our sites than in work/ his care home etc

Don't bother replying Byon.
I don't have to use the ignore button.
I just ignore no mark, total tw@s like you all the time in everyday life and just hope you curl up like a slug with salt on it soon and disappear.

Oh and as I'm pretty civil to all nearly all the time.
have a nice day

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:12 - Mar 17 with 2100 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 23:19 - Mar 16 by longlostjack

You see the odd shrunken one on a fat beer gut in Abergavenny occasionally. Rare sight these days though.

I’ve never worn colours, I only ever bought one replica kit and that was the black one, after cup final. And the 1970’s one with the stripe. I spend a lot of time around South Wales from Bridgend to Haverfordwest and I’ve yet to see a jack top anywhere......huge my buttocks

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:15 - Mar 17 with 2090 viewspencoedjack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:09 - Mar 17 by byron

I wouldn’t say a game v a premier league club has so much appeal, depends which. You can hardly say a game v Watford, Burnley, bornmouth, Leicester, hudds, bla or palace is a big draw. Half of them have spent more time in league 1. Spurs aren’t as big a draw as Man City are they? Seems like new money does talk. I’m struggerling to recall who came down last season from the sunshine league? Sunderland? I dont think fans were queuing up to see a premier league club this year were they?
Half the clubs in the championship are way bigger than some in the PL.

Saturday morning wake up log onto & post on a teams I don’t support message board

What a real sad c unt of a bloke you are
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:16 - Mar 17 with 2087 views34dfgdf54

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:12 - Mar 17 by byron

I’ve never worn colours, I only ever bought one replica kit and that was the black one, after cup final. And the 1970’s one with the stripe. I spend a lot of time around South Wales from Bridgend to Haverfordwest and I’ve yet to see a jack top anywhere......huge my buttocks

Plenty in Risca mate, all the local junior teams train up the leisure centre and the amount who have Swans tops on is great to see. Seen plenty in Newport, Bridgend and Rhondda too.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:40 - Mar 17 with 2055 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:12 - Mar 17 by byron

Ha ha so you've spanned the entire length of south West Wales and you've never, I mean never, ever seen anyone wearing a Swansea City shirt!? Come on now Byron, you are deluding yourself! You were quite honest in your replies to me yesterday but you seemed to have relapsed again.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:06 - Mar 17 with 2022 viewsawayjack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:40 - Mar 17 by Chief

Ha ha so you've spanned the entire length of south West Wales and you've never, I mean never, ever seen anyone wearing a Swansea City shirt!? Come on now Byron, you are deluding yourself! You were quite honest in your replies to me yesterday but you seemed to have relapsed again.

There are plenty in Cardiff. Son in college there wears his regularly and plenty of jacks about wearing kit. See more jack shirts than Blueturds.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:09 - Mar 17 with 2010 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:40 - Mar 17 by Chief

You are right, I did see one in MaCArthur Glenn place.....

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:14 - Mar 17 with 2000 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:11 - Mar 17 by Dewi1jack

Isn't he just.

A no- mark tw@ who struggles to wind up a kitchen egg timer, has loads replying to him

B'stard is probably a Swans seasie holder anyway.
Just having a giggle, because he must spend more time on our sites than in work/ his care home etc

Don't bother replying Byon.
I don't have to use the ignore button.
I just ignore no mark, total tw@s like you all the time in everyday life and just hope you curl up like a slug with salt on it soon and disappear.

Oh and as I'm pretty civil to all nearly all the time.
have a nice day

To conclude, I think we are both similar sized clubs despite you being in the sunshine league for 7 years and us going through some turbulent times, losing 1000’s of loyal fans in the process.
Be nice to have a derby next year, what you reckon the chances are?

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:42 - Mar 17 with 1954 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:09 - Mar 17 by byron

You are right, I did see one in MaCArthur Glenn place.....

I think it was pencoed in fact, he looked a bit tasty, frothing a bit around the mouth, mumbled something about my ccfc scarf. Gotta go, off down the harvesters for a pre match

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 10:08 - Mar 17 with 1909 viewsnantywatcher

I miss blueytheblue.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 10:27 - Mar 17 with 1864 viewsLoyal

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:14 - Mar 17 by byron

To conclude, I think we are both similar sized clubs despite you being in the sunshine league for 7 years and us going through some turbulent times, losing 1000’s of loyal fans in the process.

I reckon pound for pound we will crush you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 10:47 - Mar 17 with 1833 viewsAl_Bundy

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:14 - Mar 17 by byron

They are clearly not loyal then ..

You mean you've lost thousands of fickle plastics !
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 12:20 - Mar 17 with 1749 viewsbyron

Wager?

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 13:05 - Mar 17 with 1717 viewsLoyal

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 12:20 - Mar 17 by byron

Wager?

2 grand on a swans win regardles of where the first game is played .....
Set up a donation page for the charity of your choice.
Go on then ....I'm waiting .

Fck it, make it 3k. it's charity.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 13:07]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 13:48 - Mar 17 with 1683 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 10:47 - Mar 17 by Al_Bundy

They are clearly not loyal then ..

You mean you've lost thousands of fickle plastics !

Far far from it, some of the most loyal fans who went through all the dark days of div 4 when we clapped a 3 pass move, couldn’t handle seeing their beloved bluebirds in an alien colour. You wouldn’t have noticed as the ground was full anyway the year we went up. As soon as we went down and the plastics faded away, it became crystal clear we had lost 1000’s of older loyal fans.
Low crowds now prove this point.

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 13:51 - Mar 17 with 1680 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 13:05 - Mar 17 by Loyal

2 grand on a swans win regardles of where the first game is played .....
Set up a donation page for the charity of your choice.
Go on then ....I'm waiting .

Fck it, make it 3k. it's charity.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 13:07]

Swathes of empty seats I see, where your glory hunters today eh?

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024