Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audited Accounts are now out 12:04 - Mar 13 with 28395 viewsShaky

For club: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

For holding company: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04305508/filing-history

Will try to find time to crunch the numbers later, but quick glimpse shows the huge increase in operating costs is all substantially down to staff costs.

As I said previously, it is hard to imagine how even the lions share can be attibutable to the playing staff given the departures.

What is certain is the for example Peralman' s salary is lumped in there, and potentally also some kind of remuneration for the US property developer on the board of the parent company. How much is attributable to this remains unclear, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:50 - Mar 20 with 2194 views34dfgdf54

Interesting from those guys on Twitter, 9th Highest Wage bill in the English Football Pyramid, only slightly below Spurs which is crazy.
Audited Accounts are now out on 16:52 - Mar 20 with 2110 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:50 - Mar 20 by 34dfgdf54

Interesting from those guys on Twitter, 9th Highest Wage bill in the English Football Pyramid, only slightly below Spurs which is crazy.

This is basically amateur work; he sets his cash-flow analysis up like an accountant and doesn't really understand the balance sheet. And his spreadsheet templates are truly hideous.

I wish I had his data set though. i could really do something interesting with that.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:01 - Mar 20 with 2093 viewsswanforthemoney

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:50 - Mar 20 by 34dfgdf54

Thanks for the link. Looking at the Twitter thread which is really informative.
https://twitter.com/SwissRamble

To put it in context, Spurs 100 million is much less than the other big teams (Arsenal 199 million) also less than Leicester and Everton.
He also says our figure is likely to include payouts for Guidolin and his management team and Bradley, so maybe explains it a bit.
Considering that, its not so far out of line with other mid-table clubs.

I stand in the North Stand

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:05 - Mar 20 with 2088 viewsswanforthemoney

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:52 - Mar 20 by Shaky

This is basically amateur work; he sets his cash-flow analysis up like an accountant and doesn't really understand the balance sheet. And his spreadsheet templates are truly hideous.

I wish I had his data set though. i could really do something interesting with that.

I really like his analysis. Its simple and easy to understand and his comparatives are informative. His graphs do a job.

I stand in the North Stand

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:22 - Mar 20 with 2074 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:01 - Mar 20 by swanforthemoney

Thanks for the link. Looking at the Twitter thread which is really informative.
https://twitter.com/SwissRamble

To put it in context, Spurs 100 million is much less than the other big teams (Arsenal 199 million) also less than Leicester and Everton.
He also says our figure is likely to include payouts for Guidolin and his management team and Bradley, so maybe explains it a bit.
Considering that, its not so far out of line with other mid-table clubs.

I wonder how much the sacking of Guido and his team + Bradley really cost. Couple of million perhaps? Certainly no more than £5m.

And probably less than it took to pay off Clement and his staff.

Anyway, it's not really plausible to argue that sacking a manager + backroom staff is an exceptional event in any given year at Swansea currently!
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 17:24]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:24 - Mar 20 with 2072 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:05 - Mar 20 by swanforthemoney

I really like his analysis. Its simple and easy to understand and his comparatives are informative. His graphs do a job.

I agree his comparable data is useful, but there is a lot more that could be done with that.

As I said i would love to my hands on his data.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 17:24]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 18:19 - Mar 20 with 2024 viewslonglostjack

I thought it it explained the historical stuff pretty well. There's only so much it tells you though. The management accounts would contain the juicy detail.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:37 - Mar 20 with 1938 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:52 - Mar 20 by Shaky

He doesn't understand a balance sheet?

Lol.

You don't know who he is do you?
Login to get fewer ads

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:40 - Mar 20 with 1936 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:30 - Mar 20 by Shaky

"unlikely to be a short, sharp shock"

It's an interesting one.

As I mentioned my quick look at the West Ham accounts shows a company that could pretty much go bust at any time. I don't know how much David Gold is worth but he has already lost a fair bit.

Certainly if they go down they look odds on to go bust in the absense of a new investor coming in to save the day.

And if that happens I am pretty sure there is a fair degree of systemic risk in the whole financing structure of the Premier League, given its likely heavy reliance on factoring among second tier clubs

I'll try to etimate this as far as possible, and it is frankly a huge mistake that Premier league clubs are not obliged to specifcially report factoring exposure in their accounts. The accounting rules are no doubt geared to bog standard trade financing of ordinary receivables of 30-60 days duration as opposed to long term receivables used in transfers. This is a huge mistake in my view.

As I see it if West Ham or some other second tier club heavily reliant on factoring goes bust the whole house of cards could collapse in maybe a few weeks. Like a meltdown caused by counterparty risk in the derivatives market.

Firstly the Swans' accounts do highlight it. It's just that you incorrectly dismissed it as 'not factoring'.

Secondly, how does the whole house of cards collapse in a few weeks?
Audited Accounts are now out on 20:47 - Mar 20 with 1917 viewstheloneranger

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:37 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Mr O'Connor ??,

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:48 - Mar 20 with 1912 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:37 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

No idea who he is except he is clealry an accountant.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 1904 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:47 - Mar 20 by theloneranger

Mr O'Connor ??,

Indeed.
Audited Accounts are now out on 20:53 - Mar 20 with 1893 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:40 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Firstly the Swans' accounts do highlight it. It's just that you incorrectly dismissed it as 'not factoring'.

Secondly, how does the whole house of cards collapse in a few weeks?

What note number are you reading this in?

And i'm not saying it will collapse in the next few weeks but that it could happen in a period of a few weeks.

Club goes bust owing large amounts to other clubs, which could then trigger a cascading series of bankruptcies.

Not saying it will happen, but from what i have seen so far Swansea is by no means the only premier league club to be very thinly capitalised.

With the substantial sums involved in the transfer market that means LT receivables carry significant risk.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:53 - Mar 20 with 1891 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:49 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

And who is that?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:10 - Mar 20 with 1857 viewsShaky

Des O'Connor? Christy O'Connor Jr?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:11 - Mar 20 with 1855 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts are now out on 20:53 - Mar 20 by Shaky

What note number are you reading this in?

And i'm not saying it will collapse in the next few weeks but that it could happen in a period of a few weeks.

Club goes bust owing large amounts to other clubs, which could then trigger a cascading series of bankruptcies.

Not saying it will happen, but from what i have seen so far Swansea is by no means the only premier league club to be very thinly capitalised.

With the substantial sums involved in the transfer market that means LT receivables carry significant risk.

Shaky- the factoring agreements are listed on the companies house website (as I've said before when you argued with me about whether it was secured debt or not).

The financing that you mentioned on page 1 of this thread:

"In addition the club as taken on new non-bank (/non-factoring) borrowings of just over £9m."

Is the factoring agreement for Andre Ayew. We now have taken out an agreement on certain of the Gylfi money from Everton (see companies house again).

However, I agree that the use of factoring is something I'm not comfortable about unless we ensure that the long term debtors match the long term creditors.
Audited Accounts are now out on 21:19 - Mar 20 with 1837 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:11 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Shaky- the factoring agreements are listed on the companies house website (as I've said before when you argued with me about whether it was secured debt or not).

The financing that you mentioned on page 1 of this thread:

"In addition the club as taken on new non-bank (/non-factoring) borrowings of just over £9m."

Is the factoring agreement for Andre Ayew. We now have taken out an agreement on certain of the Gylfi money from Everton (see companies house again).

However, I agree that the use of factoring is something I'm not comfortable about unless we ensure that the long term debtors match the long term creditors.

No I obviously know the agreements are filed. What I am saying is there should be a clear note with the gross and net exposure in the accounts.

I am not sure I entirely buy your explanation of the £9m, but the scale of the potentiial problem is illustrated with the Siggy payment.

The could be £30million worth of exposure to Everton. What if they go bust? Or another club that owes Everton £30m goes bust and they are as a consequence unable to pay.

That is what I am talking about when I use the term systemic risk
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 21:25]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:27 - Mar 20 with 1825 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:19 - Mar 20 by Shaky

No I obviously know the agreements are filed. What I am saying is there should be a clear note with the gross and net exposure in the accounts.

I am not sure I entirely buy your explanation of the £9m, but the scale of the potentiial problem is illustrated with the Siggy payment.

The could be £30million worth of exposure to Everton. What if they go bust? Or another club that owes Everton £30m goes bust and they are as a consequence unable to pay.

That is what I am talking about when I use the term systemic risk
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 21:25]

The £9m is the Ayew agreement with Santander,

We have done the same over a partial repayment on Gylfi. For a similar sum.
Audited Accounts are now out on 21:35 - Mar 20 with 1809 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:27 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

The £9m is the Ayew agreement with Santander,

We have done the same over a partial repayment on Gylfi. For a similar sum.

OK thanks. Was thinking Ayew happened in the prior year, but just checked and that's not right.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 22:22 - Mar 20 with 1764 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:10 - Mar 20 by Shaky

Des O'Connor? Christy O'Connor Jr?

Keiron, you absolute aching simpleton.

Imagine a self proclaimed "expert in finance" that doesn't even know who Keiron O'Connor is

.. and then says the man doesn't understand a balance sheet while going back to transfermarket.com to produce his next set of amateur nonsense.

Toes... curling.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Audited Accounts are now out on 10:21 - Mar 21 with 1611 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 22:22 - Mar 20 by E20Jack

Keiron, you absolute aching simpleton.

Imagine a self proclaimed "expert in finance" that doesn't even know who Keiron O'Connor is

.. and then says the man doesn't understand a balance sheet while going back to transfermarket.com to produce his next set of amateur nonsense.

Toes... curling.

Ohhhh, of course, this Kieron O'Connor:
https://www.xing.com/profile/Kieron_OConnor2

Who looks like he has worked in financial services broadly, but basically in back office jobs; accounting and compliance by the looks of things.

Which results in no changes to what I said yesterday, ya stupid little kunt.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 11:29 - Mar 21 with 1567 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 10:21 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Ohhhh, of course, this Kieron O'Connor:
https://www.xing.com/profile/Kieron_OConnor2

Who looks like he has worked in financial services broadly, but basically in back office jobs; accounting and compliance by the looks of things.

Which results in no changes to what I said yesterday, ya stupid little kunt.

Swearing and getting in a hissy fit isn't going to make you look any less of an absolute moron than you are already coming across. Have another google then come back.

In the meantime can you tell us all if you think the fact the Trust could have been unfairly prejudiced was a particularly difficult or obscure conclusion to come to given the circumstances of the takeover.

Thanks in advance.

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:45 - Mar 21 with 1524 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 11:29 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Swearing and getting in a hissy fit isn't going to make you look any less of an absolute moron than you are already coming across. Have another google then come back.

In the meantime can you tell us all if you think the fact the Trust could have been unfairly prejudiced was a particularly difficult or obscure conclusion to come to given the circumstances of the takeover.

Thanks in advance.

I'm throwing a hissy fit? Cos I just pwned you for the umpteenth time?

Now fcuk off you obsessive little kunt, and stop stalking me. There are grown-ups talking here.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 1485 viewsE20Jack

"Pwned"

I think the only thing you have ever "pwned" is a library card as you rent yet another book to make up for your complete understanding of... literally anything.

Feel free to answer the question you are sweating over any time now.

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:21 - Mar 21 with 1477 viewsE20Jack

And another thing fantasy shakes.

I had never spoken to you in my life before you started chasing me around the forum playing your stupid little games, obsessing over me and verbally abusing me. Karma is a bitch is the saying.

I will always be here to remind you of what a fantasist you are and the ridiculous claims you make on a daily basis while displaying the knowledge of an intern.

You are a fraud, a psychopath and an embarrassment to my club.

Now answer the question.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024