Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audited Accounts are now out 12:04 - Mar 13 with 28487 viewsShaky

For club: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

For holding company: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04305508/filing-history

Will try to find time to crunch the numbers later, but quick glimpse shows the huge increase in operating costs is all substantially down to staff costs.

As I said previously, it is hard to imagine how even the lions share can be attibutable to the playing staff given the departures.

What is certain is the for example Peralman' s salary is lumped in there, and potentally also some kind of remuneration for the US property developer on the board of the parent company. How much is attributable to this remains unclear, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:10 - Mar 22 with 1496 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:07 - Mar 22 by pencoedjack

Thanks for the updates Shaky

I certainly appreciate it

No problem, mate. Glad to be of assistance.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:17 - Mar 22 with 1481 viewsE20Jack

Oh Christ! there are many contenders but this really does have to be up there with one of the best threads in the history of this website

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:19 - Mar 22 with 1481 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:52 - Mar 22 by Shaky

i'm not looking for credibility, dipshit. I already have plenty of that, as well as many messages from posters here thanking me for my contributions and acknowledging how i was right about everything after all.

All I am doing is lending my considerable expertise to help fans who find themselves with a +£20 million investment they are not qualified to manage.

And that you and your small circle of friends can not imagine the existence of such altruism, is simply a testament to the lowly rungs you inhabit on the evolutionary ladder.

Last reply to you, because you are definitely a wrong un. I never engaged with you, you came seeking my attention.

YOU were the one who brought credibility up, so why bring it up if it wasn't on your conscious? You crave attention and kudos on here, as you can see from your reply to me. You're not alone, there are several on here who are the same, most of them drift away in the end, some come back with different usernames too. Sad c*nts the lot of you. Get out and meet people face to face, it's a big ol world out there.

You can carry on waving your willy at all and sundry now, i'm definitely out xx

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:25 - Mar 22 with 1469 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:19 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

Last reply to you, because you are definitely a wrong un. I never engaged with you, you came seeking my attention.

YOU were the one who brought credibility up, so why bring it up if it wasn't on your conscious? You crave attention and kudos on here, as you can see from your reply to me. You're not alone, there are several on here who are the same, most of them drift away in the end, some come back with different usernames too. Sad c*nts the lot of you. Get out and meet people face to face, it's a big ol world out there.

You can carry on waving your willy at all and sundry now, i'm definitely out xx

Do you believe this stuff, of is one of the best posters on the forum ghost writing for you?

You were there egging Sumbler on for my second banning from this forum.

Toodle pip

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:27 - Mar 22 with 1462 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:17 - Mar 22 by E20Jack

Oh Christ! there are many contenders but this really does have to be up there with one of the best threads in the history of this website

Warming up, now your support group is here?

That must be so nice for you, allowing you to tune out the complaints and really let your deranged little mind off its leash.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:32 - Mar 22 with 1445 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:25 - Mar 22 by Shaky

Do you believe this stuff, of is one of the best posters on the forum ghost writing for you?

You were there egging Sumbler on for my second banning from this forum.

Toodle pip

. . of course my first banning was for the alleged offence of being Dimi. As one former mod put it to me, as soon as we know it's him he's out.

Presumably with the intention he shouldn't be allowed to run riot and piss all over any and all threads he infests.

Clearly that's all ancient history now though. And the new approach is certainly working wonders for the forum. It's never before been as vibrant and lively, certainly in my experience.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:40 - Mar 22 with 1429 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:27 - Mar 22 by Shaky

Warming up, now your support group is here?

That must be so nice for you, allowing you to tune out the complaints and really let your deranged little mind off its leash.

Says the psychopath who accuses everyone of being other people, believes there is some great master plan where people are getting paid to write posts on the internet... as well as actually believing your utter laughable twaddle on here.

You are certainly deserving of a ban and I am sure it won't be long before they pull the plug. The biggest troll on this forum by quite some distance. Trolls are usually annoying little teenagers... you are a lot more sinister than that and for the safety of some of our more vulnerable on here you really need to go.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024