Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audited Accounts are now out 12:04 - Mar 13 with 28576 viewsShaky

For club: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

For holding company: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04305508/filing-history

Will try to find time to crunch the numbers later, but quick glimpse shows the huge increase in operating costs is all substantially down to staff costs.

As I said previously, it is hard to imagine how even the lions share can be attibutable to the playing staff given the departures.

What is certain is the for example Peralman' s salary is lumped in there, and potentally also some kind of remuneration for the US property developer on the board of the parent company. How much is attributable to this remains unclear, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:38 - Mar 21 with 1415 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:21 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

And another thing fantasy shakes.

I had never spoken to you in my life before you started chasing me around the forum playing your stupid little games, obsessing over me and verbally abusing me. Karma is a bitch is the saying.

I will always be here to remind you of what a fantasist you are and the ridiculous claims you make on a daily basis while displaying the knowledge of an intern.

You are a fraud, a psychopath and an embarrassment to my club.

Now answer the question.

You are a fraud, a psychopath and an embarrassment to my club

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:50 - Mar 21 with 1400 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:38 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

You are a fraud, a psychopath and an embarrassment to my club

A wonderful quote I agree.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:06 - Mar 21 with 1391 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:50 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

A wonderful quote I agree.

Well, what if a said you were a embarrassment to my club?

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:20 - Mar 21 with 1369 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:06 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Well, what if a said you were a embarrassment to my club?

I would laugh and think you were awfully cute.

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:21 - Mar 21 with 1371 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:21 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

And another thing fantasy shakes.

I had never spoken to you in my life before you started chasing me around the forum playing your stupid little games, obsessing over me and verbally abusing me. Karma is a bitch is the saying.

I will always be here to remind you of what a fantasist you are and the ridiculous claims you make on a daily basis while displaying the knowledge of an intern.

You are a fraud, a psychopath and an embarrassment to my club.

Now answer the question.

Like I said, you obsessive little kunt.

Fcuk off.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:25 - Mar 21 with 1361 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:21 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Like I said, you obsessive little kunt.

Fcuk off.

Yes fantasy shakes, you have said a lot of things. Mostly embarrassing nonsense and hissy fits. Your desperate cries of "f@ck off" I am afraid are no more hard hitting than the aforementioned other two Shakeyisms.

Now answer the question you fraud. Take as long as you need. Google can be complicated.

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:30 - Mar 21 with 1354 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:25 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Yes fantasy shakes, you have said a lot of things. Mostly embarrassing nonsense and hissy fits. Your desperate cries of "f@ck off" I am afraid are no more hard hitting than the aforementioned other two Shakeyisms.

Now answer the question you fraud. Take as long as you need. Google can be complicated.

I'm sure Swansea fans up and down the land will be thanking you from the bottom of their hearts for turning up and trashing this thread. Like you try to do with every other thread you participate in.

Tell me me Dim, do you have a large nail or something permanently lodged in your head that is preventing the self-awareness centre of the brain from operating normally, or are you deliberately trying to trash everything in sight cos all you've got is the ability to type drivel at 70 words per minute?

Enquiring minds really do want to know.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:37 - Mar 21 with 1341 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:30 - Mar 21 by Shaky

I'm sure Swansea fans up and down the land will be thanking you from the bottom of their hearts for turning up and trashing this thread. Like you try to do with every other thread you participate in.

Tell me me Dim, do you have a large nail or something permanently lodged in your head that is preventing the self-awareness centre of the brain from operating normally, or are you deliberately trying to trash everything in sight cos all you've got is the ability to type drivel at 70 words per minute?

Enquiring minds really do want to know.

Shaky, you trash every thread you are in just my your mere psychotic, fantasy ridden presence. You aren't even a Swansea fan.

You have spent months making up lies about people, verbally abusing people, lying about yourself, trying to profiteer via deception, you have been pitiful in the way you speak to women and utterly embarrassing to read.

Now you are throwing your toys out of the pram because someone is throwing that back in your psychotic face?

Deal with it Sonny.

Now answer the question you are struggling with you fraud. Take your time now.

Login to get fewer ads

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:41 - Mar 21 with 1331 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:37 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Shaky, you trash every thread you are in just my your mere psychotic, fantasy ridden presence. You aren't even a Swansea fan.

You have spent months making up lies about people, verbally abusing people, lying about yourself, trying to profiteer via deception, you have been pitiful in the way you speak to women and utterly embarrassing to read.

Now you are throwing your toys out of the pram because someone is throwing that back in your psychotic face?

Deal with it Sonny.

Now answer the question you are struggling with you fraud. Take your time now.

Oh dear, have i lied and verbally abused you?

Go get the saviour to fetch you a nice glass of milk and some cookies and you'll feel much better.

Then fcuk off.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:45 - Mar 21 with 1323 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:41 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Oh dear, have i lied and verbally abused you?

Go get the saviour to fetch you a nice glass of milk and some cookies and you'll feel much better.

Then fcuk off.

My word, is this what you are reduced to? Crying and screaming "f@ck off' while making up silly playground quips that a 10 year old would be embarrassed to come out with?

Sorry lad, I ain't going anywhere. You have made your psychotic bed. Get yourself comfy

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:06 - Mar 21 with 1301 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 14:45 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

My word, is this what you are reduced to? Crying and screaming "f@ck off' while making up silly playground quips that a 10 year old would be embarrassed to come out with?

Sorry lad, I ain't going anywhere. You have made your psychotic bed. Get yourself comfy

Right, so in other words the answer to my earlier question is it is deliberate.

It is not just some personality disorder that this rendering you unable to detect the consequences of your actions.

You are wilfully setting out to screw things up. That's interesting. and highly damning from a clinical diagnosis point of view.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:18 - Mar 21 with 1289 viewsShaky

Take a good look, Dim.

This is what is known as evidence of malice and intent:

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:18 - Mar 21 with 1285 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:06 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Right, so in other words the answer to my earlier question is it is deliberate.

It is not just some personality disorder that this rendering you unable to detect the consequences of your actions.

You are wilfully setting out to screw things up. That's interesting. and highly damning from a clinical diagnosis point of view.

What is deliberate? Me replying to your drivel? Yes quite deliberate Shaky. Of that you can be sure.

What is painfully ironic is you did not think there would be a reaction or consequences to your pathetic lying, fantasising and online abuse of fans of this club.

If that means you get all upset because I screw up your place of solace where you trick yourself into believing people believe your rubbish then so be it. The job is a good un.

Now answer the question you fraud.

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:21 - Mar 21 with 1282 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:18 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Take a good look, Dim.

Malice? Not quite.

Intent? Absolutely. I intend to continue to expose your lies and libellous claims against other posters.

Deal with it Shaky of the Bailey. Stop crying. Be a big boy and take your psychosis on the chin.

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:37 - Mar 21 with 1244 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:18 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Take a good look, Dim.

Clear and obvious that he intends to stay around and hound you.

This forum is meant to be for fans to discuss all that is Swansea City, there will be disagreements but the way this pack of hounds go about their business is absolutely disgusting and there are major control issues going on in their head.

There is only one thing in this world you can change.......work on it.

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:40 - Mar 21 with 1240 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:21 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Malice? Not quite.

Intent? Absolutely. I intend to continue to expose your lies and libellous claims against other posters.

Deal with it Shaky of the Bailey. Stop crying. Be a big boy and take your psychosis on the chin.

There he goes again!!

Read that back. You really cant see what you are doing can you?!?

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:44 - Mar 21 with 1235 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:37 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Clear and obvious that he intends to stay around and hound you.

This forum is meant to be for fans to discuss all that is Swansea City, there will be disagreements but the way this pack of hounds go about their business is absolutely disgusting and there are major control issues going on in their head.

There is only one thing in this world you can change.......work on it.

I will stay around and respond to anyone's rubbish, especially when they are abusing fans of my club on a daily basis, slandering them and lying in order to damage reputations. The bloke is scum.

I have copies of messages I have sent him asking why he keeps following me around and abusing me and whether he wanted to sort it out amicably. Turns out he didn't and continued to lie on the forum and make up some crackpot theory about people getting paid to post certain stuff.

Agree this forum is meant to be for fans. He isn't one. He will continue to get his own medicine every time he rears his bile ridden head.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 15:49]

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:45 - Mar 21 with 1231 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:40 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

There he goes again!!

Read that back. You really cant see what you are doing can you?!?

Stop being a drama queen scrappy dappy doo.

I stand by every single post I have ever made.

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:46 - Mar 21 with 1233 viewsLeonWasGod

this is going well
Audited Accounts are now out on 15:50 - Mar 21 with 1225 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:44 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

I will stay around and respond to anyone's rubbish, especially when they are abusing fans of my club on a daily basis, slandering them and lying in order to damage reputations. The bloke is scum.

I have copies of messages I have sent him asking why he keeps following me around and abusing me and whether he wanted to sort it out amicably. Turns out he didn't and continued to lie on the forum and make up some crackpot theory about people getting paid to post certain stuff.

Agree this forum is meant to be for fans. He isn't one. He will continue to get his own medicine every time he rears his bile ridden head.

Did you know, Dim, I didn't read a word of the 4 letters you wrote to me, you obsessive little kunt?

i just opened them, then immediately hit the back button to stop the annoying red flashing on my screen.

Just so you know.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:51 - Mar 21 with 1223 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:44 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Cant comment on the majority of that but i dont like your last sentence and suggest you go down the more mature path rather than the bullies route.

If what you say is true then you dont do what he does, you be the better man.

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:55 - Mar 21 with 1213 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:50 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Did you know, Dim, I didn't read a word of the 4 letters you wrote to me, you obsessive little kunt?

i just opened them, then immediately hit the back button to stop the annoying red flashing on my screen.

Just so you know.

By letters do you mean single sentences saying such like as "3rd time of asking, what on earth are you playing at?".

Shaky: Hello is that the police

Police: God it's not that mental Danish person again is it?

Shaky: well, yes it is actually. I would like to make a complaint please.

Police: sigh. OK what is it.

Shaky. Well I made up some pretty vicious rumours about a few guys on the internet and now one of them won't let me pretend I know stuff.

Police: you what?

Shaky: well I am telling him to f#ck off and he keeps laughing at me.

Police: right. Anything else?

Shaky: yep he said I've made my bed so now I have to get comfy.

Police: look here, if you continue to ring us with this sort of stuff we really are going to have to take further action against you.

Stop wasting everyone's time.

*shaky sobs mumbling "but but but it's malice and intent" as he reluctantly puts the phone down "I...I... it's malice and intent"*

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:57 - Mar 21 with 1207 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:51 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Cant comment on the majority of that but i dont like your last sentence and suggest you go down the more mature path rather than the bullies route.

If what you say is true then you dont do what he does, you be the better man.

You do realise you have spent this last week making threads about people abusing them and lying that they are the same person don't you?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 15:57]

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:58 - Mar 21 with 1207 viewsQJumpingJack

Are the Trust happy with these figures? Do they feel comfortable with what has been published?
Audited Accounts are now out on 16:00 - Mar 21 with 1193 viewsUxbridge

Audited Accounts are now out on 15:58 - Mar 21 by QJumpingJack

Are the Trust happy with these figures? Do they feel comfortable with what has been published?

What does that even mean J?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024