Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? 12:46 - Mar 13 with 2994 viewsDarran

I don’t agree with him. If he’d said that you need to be positive after being diagnosed with an illness or having an accident I kind of would.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 12:48 - Mar 13 with 2986 viewsBanosswan

Scientific fact? Tit.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 22:59 - Mar 14 with 2702 viewsHighjack

He's right in a sense, negative thinking is highly linked to stress that causes all sorts of health issues, but he's a complete dick for saying it to a cancer sufferer and a complete dick in general.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Mar 14 with 2702 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 07:47 - Apr 12 with 2426 viewsSTID2017

Just picked up on this item.
I know many, if not all, will have been affected by cancer either themselves or family and friends.

Certainly agree that you need to stay positive.
I am not a violent man, but if he walked up to my wife, who has just been diagnosed with cancer, spouting his nonsense, I would have chinned him.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 07:59 - Apr 12 with 2412 viewsDippy

Positive and Negative thinking doesn't exist.. load of bollocks.. they're words alongside..

Confidence
Belief
Invincibility

Just perception words.

Poll: Cooper Out

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:12 - Apr 12 with 2398 viewsSTID2017

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 07:59 - Apr 12 by Dippy

Positive and Negative thinking doesn't exist.. load of bollocks.. they're words alongside..

Confidence
Belief
Invincibility

Just perception words.

Without getting into this too much, my wife has beenn ill for 30 years and she is the most positive person I know.
If she had not had a positive state of mind, she would never have managed her conditions as she has.

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:19 - Apr 12 with 2393 viewsDippy

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:12 - Apr 12 by STID2017

Without getting into this too much, my wife has beenn ill for 30 years and she is the most positive person I know.
If she had not had a positive state of mind, she would never have managed her conditions as she has.

Positive state of mind.. it's a delusion mate.. when you actually read and learn about it.. it doesn't actually exist.

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:32 - Apr 12 with 2375 viewsWarwickHunt

Noel was in Victoria Derbyshire? Blimey - breakfast telly has changed since I last saw it.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 8:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:33 - Apr 12 with 2374 viewsswan65split

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 07:47 - Apr 12 by STID2017

Just picked up on this item.
I know many, if not all, will have been affected by cancer either themselves or family and friends.

Certainly agree that you need to stay positive.
I am not a violent man, but if he walked up to my wife, who has just been diagnosed with cancer, spouting his nonsense, I would have chinned him.

I agree with you, it also shows how an insensitive and arrogant TwQt he is.
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:52 - Apr 12 with 2345 viewsDippy

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:33 - Apr 12 by swan65split

I agree with you, it also shows how an insensitive and arrogant TwQt he is.

Insensitive?.. you keep calling us youngster's useless uneducated tw*ts..

I come back with the facts.. and you still have a pop..

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 09:16 - Apr 12 with 2325 viewsSTID2017

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:52 - Apr 12 by Dippy

I think he was talking about Edmonds, not you.
That's how I read it anyway.
BTW if my wife didn't have a positive attitude she'd have ended up a recluse or in Cefn Goes by now.

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:01 - Apr 12 with 2290 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:52 - Apr 12 by Dippy

Don't use apostrophes with plurals and an ellipsis has three dots...

Happy to help, Skip.
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:23 - Apr 12 with 2266 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:01 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

Happy to help, Skip.

I've missed his crazy rants. Not the same without his skippyjack username though. #freetheskip

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:23 - Apr 12 with 2265 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 08:32 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

Noel was in Victoria Derbyshire? Blimey - breakfast telly has changed since I last saw it.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 8:33]

It was a Gotcha that you'll never forget...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:40 - Apr 12 with 2245 viewsDippy

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:01 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

Happy to help, Skip.

Why open up a new paragraph tit head.. when did you enter the school of the third reich?

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:44 - Apr 12 with 2235 viewsLord_Bony

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:40 - Apr 12 by Dippy

Why open up a new paragraph tit head.. when did you enter the school of the third reich?

Skip, why don't you use you're old username?

We d be happy to have you back on board.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 12:00 - Apr 12 with 2191 viewsswan65split

Doh.
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 12:02 - Apr 12 with 2190 viewsswan65split

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 09:16 - Apr 12 by STID2017

I think he was talking about Edmonds, not you.
That's how I read it anyway.
BTW if my wife didn't have a positive attitude she'd have ended up a recluse or in Cefn Goes by now.

Correct on the first line.......lol
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 13:39 - Apr 12 with 2136 viewssainthelens

The only 70s DJ not in jail, well done Noel...stay positive.
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 13:40 - Apr 12 with 2132 viewsDarran

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 13:39 - Apr 12 by sainthelens

The only 70s DJ not in jail, well done Noel...stay positive.

Plastic Sam is in jail? 😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 13:43 - Apr 12 with 2125 viewssainthelens

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 13:40 - Apr 12 by Darran

Plastic Sam is in jail? 😮

I'd be amazed Daz if he was still with us .
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 18:30 - Apr 12 with 2034 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 10:40 - Apr 12 by Dippy

It's not a paragraph, dipshit. Use capitals for Third Reich.
Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 18:36 - Apr 12 with 2022 viewsDippy

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 18:30 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

It's not a paragraph, dipshit. Use capitals for Third Reich.

No sh*t.. was going to write Sherlock.. but somebody who puts that lot in capitals deserves to be shot.

What are you opening then? Thin air.. but it's pointless arguing with a 2nd rate literary charlatan.

(Are you laughing.. I'm chuckling)

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 18:49 - Apr 12 with 2001 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone see Noel Edmonds in Victoria Derbyshire talking about cancer? on 18:36 - Apr 12 by Dippy

No sh*t.. was going to write Sherlock.. but somebody who puts that lot in capitals deserves to be shot.

What are you opening then? Thin air.. but it's pointless arguing with a 2nd rate literary charlatan.

(Are you laughing.. I'm chuckling)

Proper noun, dipshit. Laughing? Piśsing myself.

Keep 'em coming, Skip.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024