Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom, not many tickets left 17:08 - Mar 13 with 6069 viewsbuilthjack

I have just been told that our allocation of 2,800 has 80% sold. So about 500 left by the sound of it, with over 3 weeks to go.
I would get them quick if you are thinking of going. Huge huge game with decent support.
Nice to go there on a Saturday for a change.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom, not many tickets left on 17:11 - Mar 13 with 5584 viewskarnataka

And nice to go there in the daylight for a change too.
West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:05 - Mar 13 with 5466 viewsSTID2017

There'll be loads of room there to.
TBH I can see WBA allocating extra seats to us, to help fill what will be a half-empty stadium

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:15 - Mar 13 with 5447 viewsthornabyswan

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:05 - Mar 13 by STID2017

TBH I can see WBA allocating extra seats to us, to help fill what will be a half-empty stadium

Not been there since the play off defeat when Colin West got sent off.
Went a couple of weeks earlier for the league game as well.
Has the ground changed much.
And are the locals any friendlier.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:50 - Mar 13 with 5363 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:05 - Mar 13 by STID2017

That really depends if we sell out. Doubt it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Brom, not many tickets left on 13:51 - Mar 19 with 4983 viewsbuilthjack

About 280 tickets left. Best get them now.

West Brom, not many tickets left on 13:55 - Mar 19 with 4971 viewsBanosswan

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:15 - Mar 13 by thornabyswan

When my father was policing the vetch I always remember him saying the West Brom fans were the ugliest, most mutated fans he'd ever seen.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

West Brom, not many tickets left on 13:56 - Mar 19 with 4966 viewsSwanjaxs

West Brom, not many tickets left on 13:55 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

When my father was policing the vetch I always remember him saying the West Brom fans were the ugliest, most mutated fans he'd ever seen.

Uglier than Cardiff? 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West Brom, not many tickets left on 14:08 - Mar 19 with 4941 viewsJack_Meoff

West Brom, not many tickets left on 13:55 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

'most mutated.' Lovely stuff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom, not many tickets left on 14:13 - Mar 19 with 4922 views34dfgdf54

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:50 - Mar 13 by builthjack

We'll sell this out definitely.
West Brom, not many tickets left on 14:18 - Mar 19 with 4914 viewsSwanjaxs

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:50 - Mar 13 by builthjack

Get any sort of result at Old Trafford and it won't just sell out (it will anyway) but we'll ask for 1500 more at least 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West Brom, not many tickets left on 14:30 - Mar 19 with 4895 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom, not many tickets left on 14:18 - Mar 19 by Swanjaxs

Get any sort of result at Old Trafford and it won't just sell out (it will anyway) but we'll ask for 1500 more at least 👍

We have taken the full away allocation. It depends if West abrom have been selling seats in the block to the right of the away end for us to have more or not. Doubt we will get more. Could be a few in the home seats though..

West Brom, not many tickets left on 15:10 - Mar 19 with 4834 viewsWxmJax

Looks like West Brom have been selling tickets in those blocks, hardly a seat left but plenty still available on other 3 sides of ground.

Edit. Tickets only £25 (category C match) and a fiver for under 17's
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 15:13]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

West Brom, not many tickets left on 15:15 - Mar 19 with 4813 viewsoldcob

It'll be my wife first away trip. (Excluding Wembley).
West Brom, not many tickets left on 23:07 - Mar 23 with 4281 viewsbuilthjack

Little more than 100 left at 5pm today.

West Brom, not many tickets left on 23:18 - Mar 23 with 4266 viewslonglostjack

West Brom, not many tickets left on 15:15 - Mar 19 by oldcob

It'll be my wife first away trip. (Excluding Wembley).

Just make sure she doesn't get involved with the TNT crowd and she'll be fine.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:47 - Mar 26 with 3979 viewsbuilthjack

Don't say I didn't tell you. It's sold out.

West Brom, not many tickets left on 21:45 - Mar 26 with 3875 viewsSTID2017

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:47 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Don't say I didn't tell you. It's sold out.

If they don't allocate us more tickets I can see loads buying home tickets and sitting on their hands.
Brilliant support

West Brom, not many tickets left on 22:07 - Mar 26 with 3855 viewsbuilthjack

West Brom, not many tickets left on 21:45 - Mar 26 by STID2017

If they don't allocate us more tickets I can see loads buying home tickets and sitting on their hands.
Brilliant support

They are not allocating us more.

West Brom, not many tickets left on 22:20 - Mar 26 with 3839 viewsLoyal

West Brom, not many tickets left on 18:15 - Mar 13 by thornabyswan

Fck em.
Stare in to their eye, they hate it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

West Brom, not many tickets left on 22:41 - Mar 26 with 3802 viewsTheResurrection

West Brom, not many tickets left on 21:45 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Brilliant support

You are completely strange.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

West Brom, not many tickets left on 09:33 - Mar 27 with 3674 viewsSTID2017

West Brom, not many tickets left on 22:41 - Mar 26 by TheResurrection

You are completely strange.

So, as many do with away games where our allocation is sold out, you do not believe that people will buy tickets in the home stands and watch the game, rather than miss out on seeing it live ?
It's something I (and no doubt many others) have done in order to get to see a game where our allocation is sold out.
As for WBA allocating more seats, it's simple economics:
Empty seats = no money
Extra seats sold to away fans = extra revenue
Is that so strange and hard to understand ?

West Brom, not many tickets left on 06:51 - Mar 28 with 3444 viewsSTID2017

West Brom, not many tickets left on 09:33 - Mar 27 by STID2017

So, as many do with away games where our allocation is sold out, you do not believe that people will buy tickets in the home stands and watch the game, rather than miss out on seeing it live ?
It's something I (and no doubt many others) have done in order to get to see a game where our allocation is sold out.
As for WBA allocating more seats, it's simple economics:
Empty seats = no money
Extra seats sold to away fans = extra revenue
Is that so strange and hard to understand ?

Bump - just in case The Res missed it first time

West Brom, not many tickets left on 11:22 - Mar 28 with 3321 viewsLoyal

West Brom, not many tickets left on 06:51 - Mar 28 by STID2017

Bump - just in case The Res missed it first time

I think the problem v wba will not only be the high demand still for tickets, even though its sold out. But clearly their certainly will be swans fans in other areas of the ground. Whatever happens next is anyones guess.

If we can see it, then surely wba and the old bill will see it and sort it. Plenty of time to do so.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

West Brom, not many tickets left on 11:40 - Mar 28 with 3306 viewsSTID2017

West Brom, not many tickets left on 11:22 - Mar 28 by Loyal

I think the problem v wba will not only be the high demand still for tickets, even though its sold out. But clearly their certainly will be swans fans in other areas of the ground. Whatever happens next is anyones guess.

If we can see it, then surely wba and the old bill will see it and sort it. Plenty of time to do so.

I hope so.
Whilst it is not possible for me to travel away myself, I would hazard a guess that many hundreds would want to make the short trip for this vital game.
On a related note, I have seen people on the ticket site saying official coaches are sold out and looking for spaces elsewhere.
You would think that the persons responsible for organising coaches could just acquire some more, either from local companies or somewhere else in South Wales ?

West Brom, not many tickets left on 19:18 - Mar 28 with 3180 viewsGlyn1

Whoo hoo! Just got a return train ticket from London to Birmingham for £15 with West Midland Trains or whatever they're now called. There are some bargains if you're on that route and don't want to drive, but the cheap tickets are going fast.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024