Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The unwashed up the road 19:27 - Mar 13 with 9148 viewsOldjack

Sky sports live tonight v Brentford

C'mon The Bees

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The unwashed up the road on 21:53 - Mar 13 with 3929 viewsbyron

You taking the piss lol.
I don’t think that was quite how it was played out.

Benny

The unwashed up the road on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 3917 viewsjack2jack

The unwashed up the road on 21:51 - Mar 13 by byron

Had a look at your run in earlier, jeepers, you think you are safe? You best pray you get 3 points at West Brom.

Youve already said that on page one you tvvat.😂
The unwashed up the road on 21:59 - Mar 13 with 3903 viewsSlugster664

The unwashed up the road on 20:47 - Mar 13 by byron

Bamba hoillet manga ralls gunnerson Morrison

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You are either deluded or blind as a bat...those players are crap pal

STID

The unwashed up the road on 22:18 - Mar 13 with 3786 viewsbyron

The unwashed up the road on 21:57 - Mar 13 by jack2jack

Youve already said that on page one you tvvat.😂

Your run in? Just had a look👀👀👀👀👀🙏🙏

Benny

The unwashed up the road on 22:21 - Mar 13 with 3786 viewsjack2jack

The unwashed up the road on 22:18 - Mar 13 by byron

Fook me you seem more interested in us than your mob, I'd love to engage with you further, however your boring the t!ts off me so I won't bother.
Now toddle off and enjoy your win.
The unwashed up the road on 22:25 - Mar 13 with 3763 viewsswan65split

The unwashed up the road on 21:59 - Mar 13 by Slugster664

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You are either deluded or blind as a bat...those players are crap pal

theyll be rubbish if they go up.
The unwashed up the road on 22:53 - Mar 13 with 3686 viewsAl_Bundy

Considering we are not their rivals, they don't have sing about us !!

And.. they are coming for us again
The unwashed up the road on 08:58 - Mar 14 with 3476 viewsItchySphincter

The unwashed up the road on 21:43 - Mar 13 by lifelong

Be difficult for them to cock it up now.

There’s always hope. Absofucckinglutely gutted.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The unwashed up the road on 09:15 - Mar 14 with 3444 viewsProfessor

The unwashed up the road on 22:18 - Mar 13 by byron

Is one of the better ones for the bottom half.

Man U away-very difficult, but negative enough not to get thrashed or even nick a point.
WBA away- doomed and even more doomed if they lose next game. A chance to get a point or three
Everton home- very average team, low on confidence.
City away- hopefully worrying about CL, but so much better than everyone else I expect nothing.
Chelsea home- difficult but not impossible
Soton home- poor team, low on confidence
AFC Bournemouth away-tricky but not impossible
Stoke home-robust but poor team.

We are averaging more than 1.8 points per game under Carlos with two defeats. Two wins and a draw is probably enough now-needs the likes of Stoke to win four at least. I could see 2-3 home wins and a couple of points away from home seeing us on around 42-43 points. We will slip up somewhere and get an unexpected result somewhere too along the line. The battling point on Saturday was huge.

I will say this for Warnock. He has done a brilliant job with a mediocre team. They will go up and over a season they will deserve it. Next season may well be very different. Getting to 20 points will be tough with that team.
The unwashed up the road on 09:55 - Mar 14 with 3411 viewstrampie

It was a great result for Kaardiff last night, Brentford were favourites in the match up and Kaardiff won [and Villa surprisingly lost], all things considered Kaardiff have a great chance of going up automatically now.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The unwashed up the road on 11:43 - Mar 14 with 3329 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The unwashed up the road on 09:15 - Mar 14 by Professor

Is one of the better ones for the bottom half.

Man U away-very difficult, but negative enough not to get thrashed or even nick a point.
WBA away- doomed and even more doomed if they lose next game. A chance to get a point or three
Everton home- very average team, low on confidence.
City away- hopefully worrying about CL, but so much better than everyone else I expect nothing.
Chelsea home- difficult but not impossible
Soton home- poor team, low on confidence
AFC Bournemouth away-tricky but not impossible
Stoke home-robust but poor team.

We are averaging more than 1.8 points per game under Carlos with two defeats. Two wins and a draw is probably enough now-needs the likes of Stoke to win four at least. I could see 2-3 home wins and a couple of points away from home seeing us on around 42-43 points. We will slip up somewhere and get an unexpected result somewhere too along the line. The battling point on Saturday was huge.

I will say this for Warnock. He has done a brilliant job with a mediocre team. They will go up and over a season they will deserve it. Next season may well be very different. Getting to 20 points will be tough with that team.

We could draw every game nil nil and stay up. That numpty Byron still thinks Bradley is in charge

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The unwashed up the road on 15:58 - Mar 14 with 3185 viewsbyron

The unwashed up the road on 11:43 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

We could draw every game nil nil and stay up. That numpty Byron still thinks Bradley is in charge

Has bob gone?

Our very own Vincent has employed him at LA I believe. He talked highly of you lot today which I found amazing considering the flack he took.
Going back to the topic, your run in, you think you can beat Everton and Stoke at home? That Stoke game could be a relegation decider, can’t see u getting much else to be fair, but who would have thought you get points from poool and arsenal.
I still cannot believe we could go up, this isn’t the usual script of ccfc. Neil’s a fricken genius

Benny

The unwashed up the road on 19:02 - Mar 17 with 2960 viewsunion_jack

Everything going Cardiff's way this season.

Villa losing mid week and 1-0 down at Bolton of all places.

Fulham surrendering a 2-0 advantage to only take a point at Craven `Cottage today.

If Villa fail to win tonight the Cardiff and Wolves are home and safe.

More's the pity!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The unwashed up the road on 19:28 - Mar 17 with 2903 viewsbyron

The unwashed up the road on 19:02 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Everything going Cardiff's way this season.

Villa losing mid week and 1-0 down at Bolton of all places.

Fulham surrendering a 2-0 advantage to only take a point at Craven `Cottage today.

If Villa fail to win tonight the Cardiff and Wolves are home and safe.

More's the pity!!

Everything....?
You lot coming down or you waiting up there?

Benny

The unwashed up the road on 19:31 - Mar 17 with 2896 viewsmonmouth

Don’t see the fuss in this any more. They were up a few weeks ago for me, after recovering from their collapse. They are utter shit, kicking and humping their way up the table doesn’t cover that fact, and our job now is just to make sure that we are there to kick them back down again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The unwashed up the road on 19:33 - Mar 17 with 2888 viewslonglostjack

The unwashed up the road on 15:58 - Mar 14 by byron

Has bob gone?

Our very own Vincent has employed him at LA I believe. He talked highly of you lot today which I found amazing considering the flack he took.
Going back to the topic, your run in, you think you can beat Everton and Stoke at home? That Stoke game could be a relegation decider, can’t see u getting much else to be fair, but who would have thought you get points from poool and arsenal.
I still cannot believe we could go up, this isn’t the usual script of ccfc. Neil’s a fricken genius

Let's see what a genius he is next year if he gets to the prem eh? Seriously now though - aren't you embarrassed by your original posts on here? Remind us again what you posted when you first came on here. It's why you'll always be a twaaaat I'm afraid. Taffpunk and Bluey are proper fans - you are just pathetic. Jog on.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The unwashed up the road on 20:40 - Mar 17 with 2837 viewsmonmouth

The unwashed up the road on 19:33 - Mar 17 by longlostjack

Let's see what a genius he is next year if he gets to the prem eh? Seriously now though - aren't you embarrassed by your original posts on here? Remind us again what you posted when you first came on here. It's why you'll always be a twaaaat I'm afraid. Taffpunk and Bluey are proper fans - you are just pathetic. Jog on.

Taff punk is a class act and I’m actually glad he’ll be getting some joy at the moment. In fact I know a fair few of their genuine fans that I can’t begrudge their position, much as I detest their scummy, grubby little pigsty of a club.

Byron is just an Internet tw@t. Why bite?
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 20:40]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The unwashed up the road on 20:50 - Mar 17 with 2816 viewslifelong

The unwashed up the road on 20:40 - Mar 17 by monmouth

Taff punk is a class act and I’m actually glad he’ll be getting some joy at the moment. In fact I know a fair few of their genuine fans that I can’t begrudge their position, much as I detest their scummy, grubby little pigsty of a club.

Byron is just an Internet tw@t. Why bite?
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 20:40]

I actually thought they’d come up as soon as they appointed Warnock, it’s important now that we stay up and improve the squad over the summer.
The unwashed up the road on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 2790 viewsbyron

The unwashed up the road on 19:31 - Mar 17 by monmouth

Don’t see the fuss in this any more. They were up a few weeks ago for me, after recovering from their collapse. They are utter shit, kicking and humping their way up the table doesn’t cover that fact, and our job now is just to make sure that we are there to kick them back down again.

Did you see your lot today....haven’t seen football that bad since, since, since...Russell spade tried to see the last of us off.

Benny

The unwashed up the road on 10:44 - Mar 18 with 2652 viewsmajorraglan

The unwashed up the road on 20:50 - Mar 17 by lifelong

I actually thought they’d come up as soon as they appointed Warnock, it’s important now that we stay up and improve the squad over the summer.

People can say what they like about Neil Warnock, but he has proven himself to be a good manager at that level.
With Fulham and Villa dropping points yesterday, if Cardiff can get a win in Derby today it will put them in a strong position, but they have blown it before and could do it again so who knows.
The unwashed up the road on 10:47 - Mar 18 with 2648 viewssplJack

The unwashed up the road on 10:44 - Mar 18 by majorraglan

People can say what they like about Neil Warnock, but he has proven himself to be a good manager at that level.
With Fulham and Villa dropping points yesterday, if Cardiff can get a win in Derby today it will put them in a strong position, but they have blown it before and could do it again so who knows.

Their game with Derby has been postponed because if snow. That suits Derby as they have an injury crisis, unlucky Cardiff c^nts!
The unwashed up the road on 11:35 - Mar 18 with 2615 viewstaffpunk

The unwashed up the road on 10:47 - Mar 18 by splJack

Their game with Derby has been postponed because if snow. That suits Derby as they have an injury crisis, unlucky Cardiff c^nts!

Looks like there could be more to this, very little snow around the stadium and the nearby roads. The official reason is that staff can't get to the ground, yet their Club Shop is open! Derby's manager stating on Friday that they only have 10 fit players, all a bit strange..
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 11:36]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The unwashed up the road on 12:18 - Mar 18 with 2563 viewsbyron

The unwashed up the road on 11:35 - Mar 18 by taffpunk

Looks like there could be more to this, very little snow around the stadium and the nearby roads. The official reason is that staff can't get to the ground, yet their Club Shop is open! Derby's manager stating on Friday that they only have 10 fit players, all a bit strange..
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 11:36]

Biggest fit up ever, still we have burton at Home next while our rivals have tricky away games so who knows....

Benny

The unwashed up the road on 18:41 - Mar 20 with 2369 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The unwashed up the road on 12:18 - Mar 18 by byron

Biggest fit up ever, still we have burton at Home next while our rivals have tricky away games so who knows....

Oh dear. Perhaps this will cause you to lose momentum

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024