Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy Theory Rumble 21:50 - Mar 13 with 8794 viewsKerouac

...following on from sammylee's spectacular contribution today I give you a creative challenge.

Come up with your own conspiracy theory and make the case on here, most convincing wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 10:39 - Mar 14 with 2420 viewsKerouac

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 09:06 - Mar 14 by Pegojack

Well, Mr Anderson, my post was aimed at the OP, however, the fact you took it as aimed at you is very revealing. Is there something you want to tell us?

Get a sense of humour you miserablist

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 10:41 - Mar 14 with 2418 viewsKerouac

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 09:51 - Mar 14 by trampie

The Conservative party was not pro EU.
Labour, Lib-Dems, Greens, SNP and Plaid were pro EU but the Conservatives were not.

You're also disqualified from this competition.
Soz.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 11:15 - Mar 14 with 2378 viewsKerouac

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 07:11 - Mar 14 by Kilkennyjack

Russia supported and funded Brexit.
Russians donate £800,000 to Tory party since Brexit.
Russians are then murdered in England.

No its too far fetched.... would never happen ...

My entry...

German secret services (the FIS) in fact poisoned Skripal and his daughter and framed it on Russia.
Their motive was clear.
To attempt to convince the British electorate that we are under mortal threat from Russia and only by rejecting Brexit in a 2nd referendum can we face these threats together under the guise of a United States of Europe.

They hope to bring down the May government to force an election, which is why they had Glushkov strangled in London during May's 24hr deadline period.
They wish to portray May as weak and force her to have to take responsibility for the money laundering of dirty Russian money in London which has been going on for 2 decades now.
Corbyn's question on Russian donations to the Tory party across the despatch box would be the inevitable result and leave May snookered.

A European Parliament vote is scheduled today on post-Brexit security and defence cooperation between the UK and the European Union. Coincidence?

An ally of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Norbert Roettgen, who is chairman of Germany's parliamentary foreign affairs committee, said today:

"The behaviour of the British government is rational.

"The discovery of a Russian military substance means that Russia cannot refuse cooperation in the clearing up of this matter.

"If Russia does not cooperate, there must be a joint Western response.

"This case should be reason for Britain to examine its open stance towards Russian capital of dubious origin.”

(This shit is easy. I should write for RT or be in the Labour shadow cabinet or something)

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 12:37 - Mar 14 with 2351 viewsPegojack

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 10:39 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

Get a sense of humour you miserablist

Miserablist? Not at all, mate, I think you're feckin hilarious......

[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 12:38]
Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 12:56 - Mar 14 with 2333 viewssherpajacob

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 11:15 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

My entry...

German secret services (the FIS) in fact poisoned Skripal and his daughter and framed it on Russia.
Their motive was clear.
To attempt to convince the British electorate that we are under mortal threat from Russia and only by rejecting Brexit in a 2nd referendum can we face these threats together under the guise of a United States of Europe.

They hope to bring down the May government to force an election, which is why they had Glushkov strangled in London during May's 24hr deadline period.
They wish to portray May as weak and force her to have to take responsibility for the money laundering of dirty Russian money in London which has been going on for 2 decades now.
Corbyn's question on Russian donations to the Tory party across the despatch box would be the inevitable result and leave May snookered.

A European Parliament vote is scheduled today on post-Brexit security and defence cooperation between the UK and the European Union. Coincidence?

An ally of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Norbert Roettgen, who is chairman of Germany's parliamentary foreign affairs committee, said today:

"The behaviour of the British government is rational.

"The discovery of a Russian military substance means that Russia cannot refuse cooperation in the clearing up of this matter.

"If Russia does not cooperate, there must be a joint Western response.

"This case should be reason for Britain to examine its open stance towards Russian capital of dubious origin.”

(This shit is easy. I should write for RT or be in the Labour shadow cabinet or something)

"They wish to portray May as weak "

I'm convinced.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:06 - Mar 14 with 2326 viewsKerouac

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 12:37 - Mar 14 by Pegojack

Miserablist? Not at all, mate, I think you're feckin hilarious......

[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 12:38]

I think our respective avatars sum us up quite nicely.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:50 - Mar 14 with 2294 viewsPegojack

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:06 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

I think our respective avatars sum us up quite nicely.

You weren't in the Village People, were you?
Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:00 - Mar 14 with 2258 viewsKerouac

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:50 - Mar 14 by Pegojack

You weren't in the Village People, were you?

Naaa!
You are the overgrown student. Miserable bastard. Sits in his bedroom whingeing about his lot inbetween bouts of masturbation...and me?
Well, I'm the bandit

Login to get fewer ads

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 09:51 - Mar 15 with 2188 viewsPegojack

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:00 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

Naaa!
You are the overgrown student. Miserable bastard. Sits in his bedroom whingeing about his lot inbetween bouts of masturbation...and me?
Well, I'm the bandit

Yessir, you really are a bandit.......................what kind we'll leave to the imagination!

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 10:15 - Mar 15 with 2172 viewsLeonWasGod

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 08:32 - Mar 14 by Mo_Wives

I've got one...

It's what they want you to think, whereas clearly it was a red flag op run out of the British Cabinet War Rooms.
Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 12:44 - Mar 15 with 2134 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 09:51 - Mar 14 by trampie

The Conservative party was not pro EU.
Labour, Lib-Dems, Greens, SNP and Plaid were pro EU but the Conservatives were not.

Funny David Cameron was very pro EU he asked us all to vote to stay in as he had negotiated a great deal for us.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:04 - Mar 15 with 2121 viewstrampie

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 12:44 - Mar 15 by felixstowe_jack

Funny David Cameron was very pro EU he asked us all to vote to stay in as he had negotiated a great deal for us.

The Conservative party was officially neutral the other major parties were officially remain, UKIP was leave.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 2117 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:04 - Mar 15 by trampie

The Conservative party was officially neutral the other major parties were officially remain, UKIP was leave.

There are only two major parties, Tramp, and they are absolutely omnipotent. The rest are bit part players.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:27 - Mar 15 with 2102 viewstrampie

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:07 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

There are only two major parties, Tramp, and they are absolutely omnipotent. The rest are bit part players.

Most of the Labour party would fit into the Conservative and unionist party without any trouble at all.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:32 - Mar 15 with 2098 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 13:27 - Mar 15 by trampie

Most of the Labour party would fit into the Conservative and unionist party without any trouble at all.

You see no difference between the sort of individuals who would join Momentum and the FCS? Really??

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:00 - Mar 15 with 2083 viewstrampie

Isnt the guy behind Momentum a Zionist ?, Labour are traitors to the working class and poor of this country.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 14:01]

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:03 - Mar 15 with 2076 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:00 - Mar 15 by trampie

Isnt the guy behind Momentum a Zionist ?, Labour are traitors to the working class and poor of this country.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 14:01]

You need to get out of the house for a bit, Tramp. Get a bit of fresh air in you.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:13 - Mar 15 with 2070 viewstrampie

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:03 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

You need to get out of the house for a bit, Tramp. Get a bit of fresh air in you.

Oh yes just checked him out, people like that are a danger to the indigenous population, you never know what side people like that are on.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:16 - Mar 15 with 2067 viewsJack_Meoff

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 12:44 - Mar 15 by felixstowe_jack

is that your conspiracy theory or are you just talking b0llocks?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:20 - Mar 15 with 2064 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 14:13 - Mar 15 by trampie

Oh yes just checked him out, people like that are a danger to the indigenous population, you never know what side people like that are on.

Did you wake up this morning and say to yourself “today, Tramp, you will go full-on anti-Semite. It is Thursday, after all?”

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:00 - Mar 15 with 2038 viewstrampie

You what ?, have you been drinking again ?, i wonder if you will be back on here apologising and blaming the drink yet again......hmm, it wouldn't be the first time would it.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:14 - Mar 15 with 2032 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:00 - Mar 15 by trampie

You what ?, have you been drinking again ?, i wonder if you will be back on here apologising and blaming the drink yet again......hmm, it wouldn't be the first time would it.

Ha! My drinking and posting days are long over, Tramp.

Let’s have a look... Zionists - dab; cosmopolitans - dab. If you’d prefaced the last one with ‘rootless’ I could have called HOUSE!

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:26 - Mar 15 with 2018 viewstrampie

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:14 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

Ha! My drinking and posting days are long over, Tramp.

Let’s have a look... Zionists - dab; cosmopolitans - dab. If you’d prefaced the last one with ‘rootless’ I could have called HOUSE!

Making thinks up again Lohengrin, cosmopolitans with an s and rootless, all your own work.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:30 - Mar 15 with 2005 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:26 - Mar 15 by trampie

Making thinks up again Lohengrin, cosmopolitans with an s and rootless, all your own work.

You’re crackers, fair play

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:56 - Mar 15 with 1989 viewstrampie

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:30 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

You’re crackers, fair play

On the contrary I deal in facts, you deal in make believe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024