Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy Theory Rumble 21:50 - Mar 13 with 8792 viewsKerouac

...following on from sammylee's spectacular contribution today I give you a creative challenge.

Come up with your own conspiracy theory and make the case on here, most convincing wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:01 - Mar 15 with 1929 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:56 - Mar 15 by trampie

On the contrary I deal in facts, you deal in make believe.

I don’t think anybody would have to be a diesel fitter to see your chain slipped the cog a few miles back, Tramp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:11 - Mar 15 with 1907 viewsEbo

She's no oil painting Tramp

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:31 - Mar 15 with 1888 viewstrampie

She is the girl next door Ebo, lots of mens publications years ago found that men liked the girl next door look and not stick insect models.
When she goes on tv she is always very well turned out.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:39 - Mar 15 with 1881 viewsLohengrin

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:31 - Mar 15 by trampie

She is the girl next door Ebo, lots of mens publications years ago found that men liked the girl next door look and not stick insect models.
When she goes on tv she is always very well turned out.

“The document, written by social justice spokeswoman Leanne Wood, argues helping constituents is a waste of time because it does not translate into enough votes for Plaid Cymru.”

You can buy as many frocks as you like to go on the box when it’s coming out of the public pocket, Tramp.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/ams-expenses-questioned-after-leak

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:53 - Mar 15 with 1852 viewstrampie

She is right, I remember hearing about Plaid winning a council ward off Labour, which was run down and in poor shape, the neighbouring ward was a little bit more upmarket and Plaid had captured that the previous election or maybe the one before that, Plaid ensured that money was spent in the run down ward, at the next election Plaid lost the seat after Labour swamped the area with activists and politicians and the area that Plaid had held for a few elections they lost because the locals said them down the road got a new village hall and new swings in the park etc and we got Porthcawl, so there is a case for holding ground and looking after core voters.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 11:37 - Mar 17 with 1774 viewsAmbergambler

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 17:00 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

Naaa!
You are the overgrown student. Miserable bastard. Sits in his bedroom whingeing about his lot inbetween bouts of masturbation...and me?
Well, I'm the bandit

Hereford Jack's avatar is no "overgrown student" but the highly respected reporter Siadwell.
Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 1693 viewsKerouac

Conspiracy Theory Rumble on 11:15 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

My entry...

German secret services (the FIS) in fact poisoned Skripal and his daughter and framed it on Russia.
Their motive was clear.
To attempt to convince the British electorate that we are under mortal threat from Russia and only by rejecting Brexit in a 2nd referendum can we face these threats together under the guise of a United States of Europe.

They hope to bring down the May government to force an election, which is why they had Glushkov strangled in London during May's 24hr deadline period.
They wish to portray May as weak and force her to have to take responsibility for the money laundering of dirty Russian money in London which has been going on for 2 decades now.
Corbyn's question on Russian donations to the Tory party across the despatch box would be the inevitable result and leave May snookered.

A European Parliament vote is scheduled today on post-Brexit security and defence cooperation between the UK and the European Union. Coincidence?

An ally of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Norbert Roettgen, who is chairman of Germany's parliamentary foreign affairs committee, said today:

"The behaviour of the British government is rational.

"The discovery of a Russian military substance means that Russia cannot refuse cooperation in the clearing up of this matter.

"If Russia does not cooperate, there must be a joint Western response.

"This case should be reason for Britain to examine its open stance towards Russian capital of dubious origin.”

(This shit is easy. I should write for RT or be in the Labour shadow cabinet or something)

" “I do have hope that the Brits will remain in the EU.

“The attack in Salisbury showed how good it is to not stand alone in the world.

"The British are experiencing a lot of solidarity and are starting to see things differently.

"You realise: Europe works."

- Wolfgang Schauble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024