Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread 16:56 - Mar 14 with 27114 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:43 - Mar 17 with 1961 viewsswan65split

very poor, we are standing off.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:43 - Mar 17 with 1942 viewsjasper_T

Should've played the kids.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:43 - Mar 17 with 1939 viewsSwanjaxs

Carvajal OUT !!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:43 - Mar 17 with 1939 viewsDanWelsh86

Whilst I've been pretty happy with the team since the new gaffers arrival, this match has been a complete embarrassment from start to finish.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:46 - Mar 17 with 1869 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:43 - Mar 17 by Swanjaxs

Carvajal OUT !!

Who's he?
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:46 - Mar 17 with 1853 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:43 - Mar 17 by jasper_T

Should've played the kids.

We did...
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:46 - Mar 17 with 1849 viewsjasper_T

Bring on someone who might give a fck, Carlos.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:48 - Mar 17 with 1808 viewsmonmouth

Newport and Rochdale both gave these fackers a better game. Totally pathetic. Cardiff gave ManCity a better game and that was an utter walkover.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:48 - Mar 17 with 1795 viewswindy_city_jack

One thing this performance does show, that if we had continued with Clement, and his insistence to play the likes of Carroll, Abraham et al every week, we'd be royally f*cked.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:50 - Mar 17 with 1771 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:48 - Mar 17 by windy_city_jack

One thing this performance does show, that if we had continued with Clement, and his insistence to play the likes of Carroll, Abraham et al every week, we'd be royally f*cked.

That is the one thing I take heart from. We're missing our best players.

I'm shocked Carlos hasn't thrown on Byers. Put someone on who can spark something to life.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:50 - Mar 17 with 1767 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:46 - Mar 17 by jasper_T

Bring on someone who might give a fck, Carlos.

Who?..
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:50 - Mar 17 with 1767 viewsDanWelsh86

I genuinely think McBurnie gave us more attacking threat than Tammy.

If anything Tammy should have been subloaned to Barnsley.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:55 - Mar 17 with 1636 viewsjasper_T

A pathetic, cowardly display from players and manager alike.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:55 - Mar 17 with 1635 viewshobo

Get Georgie Byers on
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 17 with 1630 viewsAl_Bundy

Clumsy Ball watchers FC 0-3 North London light training session
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 17 with 1629 viewstheloneranger

With the great run Carlos has had since he's arrived at the Liberty, Lady Luck would say we're due for a loss.

So I'd rather the end of our great run ended in the cup rather than the league.

But you can't take away the honest truth, we are Crap today

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 17 with 1611 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:50 - Mar 17 by DanWelsh86

I genuinely think McBurnie gave us more attacking threat than Tammy.

If anything Tammy should have been subloaned to Barnsley.

Definitely. Tammy is a massive disappointment, he's been awful.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:57 - Mar 17 with 1585 viewsTheKirkyLife

I know they've all been gash but I agree. Tammy in this second half has just been abysmal. He keeps on falling over I can't quite believe it.

Gutless.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:58 - Mar 17 with 1546 viewsAl_Bundy

Better off giving Byers 10 mins in midfield than Roberts in defence unless VDH is injured
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:00 - Mar 17 with 1500 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:55 - Mar 17 by jasper_T

A pathetic, cowardly display from players and manager alike.

That's harsh. We're missing 3 top players. We just haven't got the quality.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 1451 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:00 - Mar 17 by Ambergambler

That's harsh. We're missing 3 top players. We just haven't got the quality.

And as I keep saying, those that are there have their mind on other things I.e. the PL.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 17 with 1433 viewsTheKirkyLife

Routledge. Well there is the white flag in human form.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 17 with 1430 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge on........ !!!!

Well that just tops thing off ! feck me !! WTF
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 17 with 1427 viewshobo

So pointless. Why not give Byers a taste of top class opposition. Routs coming on achieves nothing
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 17 with 1397 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a horrible feeling we've just conceded defeat...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024