Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread 16:56 - Mar 14 with 26683 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 14 with 8217 viewssainthelens

Right, I'll kick this off by going for extra time....then anyone's guess.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:53 - Mar 14 with 8137 viewsGlyn1

If Mindy Kaling is being truthful about wanting to watch Swansea while over here promoting her new film, this is the only one she can go to.

ALL TOGETHER NOW: "You're only here to watch the Swans. You're only here to watch the Swans."

Maybe she'll bring Oprah.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:46 - Mar 14 with 7973 viewspencoedjack

I’m normally negative when it comes to playing the big boys but I’m uncharacteristiclly positive

3 1 Swans
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 14 with 7922 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:46 - Mar 14 by pencoedjack

I’m normally negative when it comes to playing the big boys but I’m uncharacteristiclly positive

3 1 Swans

A huge 5-0 defeat for Swans..
I also tipped Hilary .
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:52 - Mar 14 with 7849 viewsTNT

2-2 draw, and then we go away and surprise everybody with a 1-3 win.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:59 - Mar 14 with 7843 viewsderes

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:52 - Mar 14 by TNT

No replays this time, mate!
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:06 - Mar 15 with 7835 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:52 - Mar 14 by TNT

That would be a surprise....no replay buddy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:52 - Mar 15 with 7696 viewsSTID2017

Extra time for me, with Clucas to score the winner in the last minute to avoid penalties.
Should be a cracking game

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:18 - Mar 15 with 7575 viewsLoyal

Jordan would have made a hell of a difference.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:40 - Mar 15 with 7557 viewssainthelens

Be interested to see Spurs react pychologicaly with no Harry. More pressure on them, as if there wasn't enough already.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:50 - Mar 15 with 7424 viewsTom1912

Fancy us to sneak a 1-0 win, with Spurs hit by going out of Europe and missing Kane.

Saying that, they'll probably hammer us now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:13 - Mar 15 with 7402 viewsOldjack

We're overdue a win against Spurs

2-1 just smile

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:10 - Mar 15 with 7354 viewsploppy

Given the injury to Kane, I wonder whether they'll be inclined to rest one or two of their other important players - like Diver Alli or Eriksen - for fear of picking up more injuries which could jeopardise their top 4 hopes.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 15 with 7345 viewsFireboy2

Im sorry to say that unless they rest a few we have no chance

Having both ayews and king out has scuppered our chances unfortunately

1-4
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:59 - Mar 15 with 7209 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 15 by Fireboy2

1-4

2.0 Spurs

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 15 with 7167 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:59 - Mar 14 by deres

No replays this time, mate!

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/past-meetings-tottenham-hotspur-v-swans-0
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:46 - Mar 15 with 7090 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/past-meetings-tottenham-hotspur-v-swans-0

Typical. They have the score the wrong way round on the 2016 game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:03 - Mar 15 with 6934 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 15 by Fireboy2

1-4

We are at home, so our score comes first, so its 4-1 âš½

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:17 - Mar 15 with 6920 viewsunion_jack

1-4

They'll be favourites just as Man City were at Wigan.

Our chances are much greater than Wigan's.

It's a cup game so anything is possible. We gave them a good game in the league and were dealt a blow with the offside goal. That was the game that saw our form turn around if I remember correctly.

I think we've every chance of winning this. 2-1

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:04 - Mar 15 with 6883 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:06 - Mar 15 by sainthelens

That would be a surprise....no replay buddy.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:45 - Mar 16 with 6820 viewsswan65split

Ive had this feeling its a cup run for us this season, just hoe at this delicate stage a knock out doesnt harm our survival chances.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:48 - Mar 16 with 6692 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:45 - Mar 16 by swan65split

Ive had this feeling its a cup run for us this season, just hoe at this delicate stage a knock out doesnt harm our survival chances.

I genuinely think that CC is the type of manager who plans for one game at a time, and win lose or draw he'll get the boys back in and focused on the next game.
It's a bit unfortunate that our next game after the Spurs game is Man U, so worst case scenario we could suffer two defeats on the trot (I don't feel this will happen myself - fancy us for a win on Saturday and a draw at Old Trafford), but if that did happen CC would get the boys all fired up for WBA.
Plus there's two weeks between our next two games so plenty of recovery time

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:54 - Mar 16 with 6688 viewsepaul

Well the good news is Lawro predicts us to lose 1-2 in extra time

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:55 - Mar 16 with 6682 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:54 - Mar 16 by epaul

Well the good news is Lawro predicts us to lose 1-2 in extra time

That's a nailed on win for us then !

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:04 - Mar 16 with 6641 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:10 - Mar 15 by ploppy

Given the injury to Kane, I wonder whether they'll be inclined to rest one or two of their other important players - like Diver Alli or Eriksen - for fear of picking up more injuries which could jeopardise their top 4 hopes.

They had a Spurs fan on the radio the other day, he reckoned in some circumstances they play better without Kane. Hopefully not tomorrow. Loving this FA Cup run, and its done no harm to team confidence either. Deadly nervous, can see it being a dramatic game tomorrow though. A nervy 1-1, big Alfie Mawson popping up with a header from a corner! ET win coming from somewhere! COME ON CITY!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024