Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Jones 19:24 - Mar 14 with 11156 viewsymaohyd

Surely has to walk?

What always gets me about these types of incidents is if they referred to people of Indian,Pakistani origins etc there would be hell to play, he would probably never work again.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Eddie Jones on 22:55 - Mar 14 with 3713 viewsLeonWasGod

Eddie Jones on 22:50 - Mar 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Welsh people are not a race. I'm off to bed.

Calm down.

Not a race? They can't even win one - far too short, fat, hairy and p1ssed....

I'm off too...
Eddie Jones on 22:56 - Mar 14 with 3712 viewsBobby_Fischer

Calm down.

Honestly, most educated Welsh people understand that English people or anyone outside the VALLEYS aren't the enemy and aren't different race, get a grip.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Eddie Jones on 00:05 - Mar 15 with 3666 viewslifelong

Eddie Jones on 22:56 - Mar 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Honestly, most educated Welsh people understand that English people or anyone outside the VALLEYS aren't the enemy and aren't different race, get a grip.

Quite a few people have been convicted of racism towards Welsh people.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10023732/Man-fined-for-rac
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-33419607
Eddie Jones on 06:00 - Mar 15 with 3610 viewspikeypaul

Eddie Jones on 20:14 - Mar 14 by Loyal

The guy is a fcking joke. And I don't beleive his bullshit about the train episode either. Sack him. If our manager calked England a shitty little place he would be gone.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 20:27]

He reckons he was physically abused on the train.

I also think this was total BS if he was the police would have got involved.

Strange how he was never pushed on this claim was it a punch, slap, butt ,kick, did he retaliate ?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Eddie Jones on 08:07 - Mar 15 with 3569 viewsScotia

Eddie Jones on 22:47 - Mar 14 by ymaohyd

So it would be acceptable to say 'Pakistani's are scummy or Indian's are scummy' ? Of course you can compare it to racisim, because that's what it is.

Personally i belong in the 70's era of Bernard Manning et al, everyone taking the pi ss out of one another with no malice intended.

You can't have a different set of rules for one race/culture/country because they are expected to take it on the chin.

No it wouldn't, and what he said about the Irish is out of order. Nothing wrong with calling Wales shit though.
Eddie Jones on 08:11 - Mar 15 with 3557 viewstrampie

Somebody said the other day when you look at Eddie Jones face its like he is sh*tting out a large pineapple.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Eddie Jones on 08:44 - Mar 15 with 3515 viewstrampie

Jones is a foreigner in these parts and better watch his mouth for his own good.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Eddie Jones on 08:57 - Mar 15 with 3510 viewsItchySphincter

Eddie Jones on 08:44 - Mar 15 by trampie

Jones is a foreigner in these parts and better watch his mouth for his own good.

Idiot.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Jones on 09:01 - Mar 15 with 3500 viewsjack247

Eddie Jones on 22:47 - Mar 14 by ymaohyd

So it would be acceptable to say 'Pakistani's are scummy or Indian's are scummy' ? Of course you can compare it to racisim, because that's what it is.

Personally i belong in the 70's era of Bernard Manning et al, everyone taking the pi ss out of one another with no malice intended.

You can't have a different set of rules for one race/culture/country because they are expected to take it on the chin.

Whether people like it or whether it is technically correct or not, a Westerner can get away with saying things about Wales or Ireland that they can’t about India or Pakistan. Particularly things like ‘shit little place’ or ‘scummy’ when large parts of those countries are far less developed than Wales, Ireland, England or Australia. That’s just reality.

Not a dig at you, but this seems a bit of a storm in a teacup for the easily offended.
Eddie Jones on 09:03 - Mar 15 with 3496 viewstrampie

He has been described as that itchy, if you live in a foreign country and are an outsider and diss some indigenous people of that country then its asking for trouble.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 9:05]

Eddie Jones on 09:18 - Mar 15 with 3478 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I am sure worse goes on in most Welsh Rugby clubs when the beer flows and they have a guest speaker. Too many snowflakes around these days waiting to be offended.

There is far worse on this forum everyday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Eddie Jones on 09:22 - Mar 15 with 3476 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The thing we know about Eddie is that he loves to mouth off about others and this is an excellent example.

When someone gives him some verbals he runs to the press screaming like a four year old.

He loves to dish it out but he can’t take it back. He’s an excellent rugby coach but a pathetic excuse for a man.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Eddie Jones on 09:31 - Mar 15 with 3465 viewsLohengrin

Eddie Jones on 09:18 - Mar 15 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure worse goes on in most Welsh Rugby clubs when the beer flows and they have a guest speaker. Too many snowflakes around these days waiting to be offended.

There is far worse on this forum everyday.

I’ve just watched the footage of Jones making the comments and it’s nothing I haven’t heard before in a rugby club ‘smoker.’ Tongue-in-cheek running down of opposing teams. If there are people genuinely offended at this sort of thing you have to wonder how they get through a normal weekday without floods of tears.

Take the banter and the ribbing out of sport and what are you left with?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Eddie Jones on 09:34 - Mar 15 with 3464 viewsLohengrin

Calm down.

Trampie has a book, Bob. You’re in it now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Eddie Jones on 10:36 - Mar 15 with 3410 viewsProfessor

If you read the whole thing, it is comparing how a nation of 3 million beat the nation of 125 million heavily in u20s Rugby when he was Japan's coach. Calling Ireland 'scummy' was worse at it was just nasty. If he goes for this the world is just too soft. What next a retrospective ban for Phil Bennet's speech about England in '78?
Eddie Jones on 10:53 - Mar 15 with 3391 viewsBatterseajack

Eddie Jones on 10:36 - Mar 15 by Professor

If you read the whole thing, it is comparing how a nation of 3 million beat the nation of 125 million heavily in u20s Rugby when he was Japan's coach. Calling Ireland 'scummy' was worse at it was just nasty. If he goes for this the world is just too soft. What next a retrospective ban for Phil Bennet's speech about England in '78?

As much as i take pleasure in disliking Eddie Jones, its sad state of affairs when people can't get away with a bit of banter behind closed doors or in front of a select audience as is the case with these after diner speeches.
Eddie Jones on 10:57 - Mar 15 with 3390 viewslonglostjack

Typical Australian. They're a classy bunch.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Eddie Jones on 11:03 - Mar 15 with 3377 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There's nothing wrong with banter but, as I said earlier, the fact that he squealed like a baby to the media when someone was beastly to him on a train tells us all we need to know about Eddie.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Eddie Jones on 18:34 - Mar 15 with 3301 viewsPacemaker

The clue to his character is the question he asks before saying the remarks " any Welsh here, anyone Welsh" no response, so safe to be rude.

He is a shithouse first and foremost.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Eddie Jones on 18:48 - Mar 15 with 3283 viewsJango

People wanting Carragher sacked for spitting and now Eddie Jones sacked for cracking a joke a year ago. What a time to be alive.
Eddie Jones on 18:48 - Mar 15 with 3283 viewsSwanjaxs

Eddie Jones on 18:34 - Mar 15 by Pacemaker

The clue to his character is the question he asks before saying the remarks " any Welsh here, anyone Welsh" no response, so safe to be rude.

He is a shithouse first and foremost.

Fuk me what an ugly fooker too! 😮 He looks like a toad thats been flattened with a shovel 🐊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Eddie Jones on 18:58 - Mar 15 with 3268 viewsBrynCartwright

Wish some Jap guy had stood up to sing...
"Asso Asso Yogoshi...Me Welsh speaking Japanee"

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Eddie Jones on 19:19 - Mar 15 with 3242 viewsmonmouth

Eddie Jones on 09:31 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

I’ve just watched the footage of Jones making the comments and it’s nothing I haven’t heard before in a rugby club ‘smoker.’ Tongue-in-cheek running down of opposing teams. If there are people genuinely offended at this sort of thing you have to wonder how they get through a normal weekday without floods of tears.

Paul Clement?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Eddie Jones on 19:30 - Mar 15 with 3232 viewsmax936

Eddie Jones on 09:31 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

He's a pompous arse and an obnoxious one at that and that's just sober, typical brash Aussie.
On these "insults" turn over the page and move on to the next chapter this isn't even worth chip paper ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Eddie Jones on 10:43 - Mar 16 with 3139 viewsbennytee

Eddie Jones on 00:05 - Mar 15 by lifelong

Quite a few people have been convicted of racism towards Welsh people.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10023732/Man-fined-for-rac
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-33419607

Love that the bloke from the telegraph report is named Anthony Taaffe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024