Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Jones 19:24 - Mar 14 with 11381 viewsymaohyd

Surely has to walk?

What always gets me about these types of incidents is if they referred to people of Indian,Pakistani origins etc there would be hell to play, he would probably never work again.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Eddie Jones on 11:04 - Mar 16 with 1969 viewsBanosswan

Eddie Jones on 10:43 - Mar 16 by bennytee

Love that the bloke from the telegraph report is named Anthony Taaffe

I had to explain to a colleague in Birmingham last week how being called a taff is insulting to someone from Swansea.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 11:11]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Eddie Jones on 11:17 - Mar 16 with 1948 viewsDarran

Eddie Jones on 11:04 - Mar 16 by Banosswan

I had to explain to a colleague in Birmingham last week how being called a taff is insulting to someone from Swansea.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 11:11]

That’s rivers for you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Eddie Jones on 11:29 - Mar 19 with 1826 viewszedlep

I was waiting for a meeting to start at work and had to endure about 15mins of Welsh / sheep sh4gger jokes from 5 colleagues with no interference by the senior manager there. When a South African started in on me as well, I put an end to the jokes. Later I was called to my boss’s office on a “very serious matter” and was told that I was facing a written warning for being racist towards said Springbok as I had apparently called him “a South African sheep sh4gger” I protested my innocence thus “I didn’t call him a South African sheep sh4gger, I called him a Southern Hemisphere goat facker!” And “if you give me a written warning then I will insist you give one to all the guys involved around that table. Also, you will need to investigate the potential bullying and racism that that implies”. He closed his file and said “Right, we’ll leave it there then.” I didn’t take it further because I thought it rediculius but I did have the right to.

Zedzdead

Eddie Jones on 13:55 - Mar 19 with 1782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Eddie Jones on 10:36 - Mar 15 by Professor

If you read the whole thing, it is comparing how a nation of 3 million beat the nation of 125 million heavily in u20s Rugby when he was Japan's coach. Calling Ireland 'scummy' was worse at it was just nasty. If he goes for this the world is just too soft. What next a retrospective ban for Phil Bennet's speech about England in '78?

Bennett should never be allowed to play international Rugby again!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Eddie Jones on 03:55 - Mar 20 with 1703 viewsLoyal

Eddie Jones on 09:03 - Mar 15 by trampie

He has been described as that itchy, if you live in a foreign country and are an outsider and diss some indigenous people of that country then its asking for trouble.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 9:05]

Didnt that bloke Tyndall say something similar ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024